Dynamic Organizational Structures

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Dynamic Organizational Structures

Post by LoneBear » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:58 pm

zenmaster wrote:By this I mean that there is not simply a set of laws, but a thought structure that constantly refreshes the structure of the organization - much in the same way that the flow of water in a fountain refreshes the structure of the fountain.
This is a very interesting thought. All the traditional structures, including the Rangers of B5, are static heirarchies of monarchic design.

How would you implement such a structure in the upper subdensities of the 3rd density? Have the Rangers use psi-skills to consciously create a localized Social Memory Complex, unique to the Anla'shok? Then have the SMC re-align itself to adjust individual duties and priorities to compensate for the demands placed upon it by the Alliance and/or Nature?

I would like to see more details on your idea.

zenmaster
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Dynamic Organizational Structures

Post by zenmaster » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:30 pm

LoneBear wrote:How would you implement such a structure in the upper subdensities of the 3rd density?
I think it's important to provide a rational framework from which to understand SMC knowledge. Since the SMC is a cooperative undertaking, it's important that the framework include a number of contexts, so that a link to some common understanding is available for reference. In order to effectively serve at this level, one needs to know what is "you" and what is not "you". In 3rd Density, what is "you" is the subject of focus and, even at its upper subdensities, the veil can and will keep providing opportunities to explore what is "you" further. So I think that fact needs to be acknowledged, considered, and honored by any attempt to work together at this level. The framework is simply a signpost to a commonly understood, objective reality.

The subdensity levels, partly defined by their correspondence to the levels of Spiral Dynamics, would be part of this reference framework. However, in order for the reference framework to be able to provide more utility as an identifying and organizing agent, I think it would need to at least touch on the major defining aspects of the "human condition". To that end, Ken Wilber's All Quadrants, All Levels, All Lines model of evolutionary development which acknowledges both the interior (subjective) and exterior (collective) realities of existence, could be a useful starting point (see attached image).

After a general framework is in place, there can be more specifics or granularity added (with the understanding that the specific is tied to the whole in some manner.) For example, man participates in a reality that has historic, metaphoric, allegoric, symbolic, mythological, spiritual, physical and psychological aspects. We understand that the symbolic and mythological aspects, in turn, seem to have some of the more stronger ties to the archetypal - the archetypes being intrinsic patterns manifested by the logos and sub logii. We come to know how the archetypes participate in our lives through study of astrology, mythology, the Kaballah and the Tarot, for example. To what extent and in what manner each one of these aspects relates to another aspect would be identified in the framework as well. I anticipate that there would be a lot of overlap considering that all systems before now were not developed with an integral or unifying intent in mind (7th-level consciousness). So eventually we must distill and reinterpret each of these systems of understanding in light of the more applicable, unified reality being pointed at by the "Law of One".
LoneBear wrote:Have the Rangers use psi-skills to consciously create a localized Social Memory Complex, unique to the Anla'shok?
The SMC is part of a "greater mind", so "PSI skill" would be an appropriate description of what would be required. It's inherently unique to the extent that the clear intent and will are offering serve a unique purpose. I'm not sure what you mean by "localized", however.
LoneBear wrote:Then have the SMC re-align itself to adjust individual duties and priorities to compensate for the demands placed upon it by the Alliance and/or Nature?
I think it would be more difficult to maintain a viable SMC within 3D, as opposed to 4D, because of these demands. That is why I'm proposing the reality model framework, as it would allow one to know how and why to "adjust" by providing a more holistic worldview.

So in a sense I am kind of backing up here, because I see the SMC (even a 3rd density SMC) as a natural consequence of the type of service that is recognized after one integrates enough of themself. Cooperation requires communication, and effective communication requires a shared conceptual framework. I think individually we could use the SMC to help build this framework, but until it is commonly operational there is going to be a lot of bumping around in the dark and much greater opportunity for misunderstandings. Remember, I am positing that clear intent and will is what creates the SMC in the first place, and it seems to me that knowledge provides this clarity. So it seems that integral or unifying knowledge building (the "framework") is prerequisite, or at least must be coexistent with the development of and effective use of the SMC.

Who knows, maybe some "channel" somewhere on Earth will connect to the Anla'shok SMC. Then we can provide humorous prophecies and such.
Actually, Carla may be able to test this since she's experienced at these things. Great research project I think.
Attachments
quadrants.jpg
Ken Wilber's Four Quadrant Model of Evolutionary Development
quadrants.jpg (65.14 KiB) Viewed 825 times