15 Magnetic (Free) Energy Devices

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Eccles
Cellarius
Cellarius

15 Magnetic (Free) Energy Devices

Post by Eccles » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:33 am

I ran across a website recently that contains instructions and diagrams for fifteen magnetic energy devices, which supposedly work on magnetic (free) energy. I

Eccles
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: 15 Magnetic (Free) Energy Devices

Post by Eccles » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:10 pm

The .PDF document states that the following magnetic technology devices will work after a pole shift.

1. Magnetic Oscillating Water Purifier (p. 9)

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:24 pm

[quote="Eccles"]I ran across a website recently that contains instructions and diagrams for fifteen magnetic energy devices, which supposedly work on magnetic (free) energy. I

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:13 pm

LoneBear wrote:Ah, the PDF download just finished. Let me read what he has to say.
Looks like some truth, some disinformation and some misinformation. Bit of a red flag reading the disclaimer, where it is stated that they actually haven't built anything.

Probably channeled an Orion source. Carla used to complain a lot that channelers don't challenge their contacts correctly, and you could get just about anyone--and they usually sound good on the surface, but the words were designed to mislead.

From what I know of Ancient Tech and the Reciprocal System, there's a lot of questionable claims being made. I wouldn't recommend building any devices, until the authors proved them in the field.

Eccles
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Eccles » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:35 am

That was my intuitive grasp after a brief review of the devices. There's a lot of "black hat" channeled misinformation out there these days.

A simple test of the material--no pun intended--would be to see if a metallurgical lab can concoct the new TiAlCo-B metal alloy that can withstand 12,000 degrees Fahrenheit. If that's possible, I would be far more interested in this document.

I'm glad that the Orion guys haven't learned to distinguish between the contraction "it's" and the possessive "its" yet. I guess only Terran high school graduates have that ability.