Interview with David Wilcock's informant, Daniel

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Interview with David Wilcock's informant, Daniel

Post by LoneBear » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Here is part of an interview with "Daniel", David Wilcock's Montauk project insider contact regarding some of the technology he worked on. There's more, but I haven't gotten around to transcribing it yet.
----------

Questioner: So, Daniel, what was it that you did at Montauk?

I was a contractor on loan from the aircraft industry, hired to do some real-time Macro programming work on IBM mainframes. I also helped with a few odd projects, where my computer skills came in handy.

Questioner: What kind of programs did you write?

Primarily device drivers that interfaced with the Sage radar installation. We received massive quantities of analog data from an unknown source that had to be digitized, analyzed, restructured and converted to control signals for the antenna. The program specifications were provided by Preston Nichol's group; we basically translated wave equations into computer programs. There was also some analog programming using op-amps (operational amplifiers), but they gave up on the analog approach because it was too time-consuming to have to write an “analog program” by rewiring the cards. The digital approach was faster and more efficient, but had some unforeseen consequences.

Questioner: What kind of consequences?

First off, was limited resolution. A sine wave in an analog signal is just that—sine. When the computer gets a hold of it, it has to do an approximation, sort of like changing a slide to a staircase, with very small steps. Those steps introduce noise and harmonics, which you don’t have with an analog signal. They had special filters to smooth those steps out, but it was never perfect.

Second was what is called “floating point precision”. You may remember in the old days when calculators didn’t work quite right… 2 + 2 = 1.9999. Same problem then… not a real problem when using integers, but some of the magnitudes involved required floating-point math, which was typically limited to 15 digits of precision back then. Tiny bits of data got dropped here and there, and the results were just approximations, not exact calculations. Higher precision was just too slow for those computers.

Third was a boundary error, which occurred when the signals being received went outside of the design range. Similar to turning up the microphone volume too high so the waveform is clipped.

Fourth was just plain processing speed! A room full of IBM 360s back then could not compete with the typical laptop these days. There were processing delays as the systems transferred data back and forth, and massaged it. We tried introducing a time code, so we could determine when a sample was actually taken to correct random delay errors (which always happen like when a system is accessing a disk or swapping memory), but it actually made the problem worse—trying to compensate for the timecode errors took more time, and the system would backlog.

Questioner: How did these problems effect the results of the various projects?

Small things tended to work OK, since the amount of data was lower and the systems could keep up. The further out they reached, the more error was introduced, but they were getting results so they didn’t care. The temporal range of the time experiments was about 6000 years; outside that, the lack of precision sent things to Never-Never-land. There were a number of accidents due to computer problems; some people died.

Questioner: As I understand from our earlier conversation, weren’t you one of the people who died? Can you tell us about that?

Long story. I was brought in on a special job to see if I could interface a computer to an unusual piece of hardware that the Air Force had obtained. Lot of security on that job. I had two armed men leading me around ringing a bell, and when we walked down the corridor, all the doors would slam shut and any people in the hall would turn their faces to the wall and grab on tight to anything they were holding, so I couldn’t see what it was. Security to the point of creepy.

But, they had to let me see what I needed to interface to. I worked in a small lab, with no windows. Everything was locked up when you entered—you could not get out if you wanted to, and you were stuck there until they came and let you out. In the center was a metal table, bolted to the floor, and floating about a foot in the air above it, an oval-shaped device with burned rods sticking off both ends. And I mean FLOATING… there was NOTHING holding it up. It just sat there, totally silent and unmoving. I worked with a Navy man, BJ, on the project, which was overseen by one Brookhaven’s executive secretaries, and only nice person, Polly (whom we called Pollyanna because she was always so bright and cheery).

From what we were able to determine, the unit was a power system and drive unit out of a flying saucer, that was picked up from somewhere in Pennsylvania. The Air Force had a hell of a time getting in here, because it didn’t want to move. When you tried to shove the thing across the room, it would almost fight you—it wanted to stay at exactly the same place and elevation. The harder you pushed, the harder it would push back, trying to remain still. If you went really slow, you could move it around, but there was a threshold that, when reached, made it revolt. They were unable to fly it in a plane, because it would keep the plane from moving! They tried a helicopter, and it would hold it to the ground. They eventually walked it here in a cart!

My job was to figure out how to interface to it, so they could control it and make it do what they wanted. There was an interface on one end of it, for which they had schematics for. I don’t know where they got them, because it was a fiber optic system that was pretty rare in the computer industry.

Questioner: Can you describe it better?

Yes. It was an elongated oval, about 2 meters in length and half a meter around at the widest point. On each end were metallic rods that were burned and melted. There were access panels on the sides, which we could remove with a special, non-magnetic tool. It apparently had no weight, but must have since when you removed a cover and got it more than a few inches away, the cover became quite heavy. If the unit were not in operation, it probably would have weighed several tons.

Inside, at the center, was a sphere with long rods sticking out each end, like hydraulic pistons that could separate the sphere into two halves. You couldn’t put anything next to the sphere, because it would literally push it away. The closer you got, the harder it pushed. We figured that was the antigravity mechanism.

The power system appeared to be in two halves, one at each end of the device, but there was no direct link between the two, save that center sphere. We surmised that it was an integrated system; that the power and antigravity drive worked together and that one was the byproduct of the other.

Questioner: So how did this thing kill you?

Let me work up to that. We had spent weeks working on the device, sometimes all night long because it was just such a fascinating project. Managed to figure out input and output signals, and were getting some response from it, enough so that we were able to fly it around the room. It was very jerky motion, and curiously was inertia-free. It would move in steps, not smoothly. The first time we got it to move then required replacing a section of the ceiling, as it flew up about 10 feet in one shot! The thing was near indestructible, though, since when other matter got too close, it pushed it away.

The system was controlled by something similar to musical chords. The phase difference between notes was controlling the magnitudes and location of the antigravitational force about it. The computer would transmit what would be like a geometric song, creating standing waves about the central sphere where the peaks and valleys would regulate the anti-gravitational forces. We speculated that the aliens probably just “sang” to the ship to make it work.

The power system had three modes. “Standby” was the state it was found in, where it seemed to lock in on a spatial coordinate, relative to the Earth’s electromagnetic and gravitational field, and remain there. I suppose it could be useful for parking in a geosynchronous orbit.

Mode 2 would allow us to fly it around the room, with some odd effects… when it would pass over something loose, the object would lose its mass and float freely. Kind of like stuff washing in the wake of a boat. We had to be careful in this mode, because the unit would emit X-rays orthogonal to the center, kind of like Saturn’s rings… several bands; quantized energy.

We were not sure what Mode 3 would do, since we already figured out “on” and “off”. We were kind of thinking, “Warp drive?” Had to find out! We took a lot of precautions. Knowing that it would emit dangerous radiation in a ring-like structure, I made sure I was standing behind it, off one of the oblate ends to be well out of harms way. BJ preferred standing behind the lead panels. But I wanted to see what it would do. We switched on, just using the main power setting accelerated to mode 3, and the unit started to DISAPPEAR—it was shrinking along its length, with an odd, green haze forming about it. I heard the teletype console ringing, and looked over to see an error message, “Time parameters exceeded…shutdown initiated!”. I heard BJ yell, “Get out of the way!” Apparently, beams of energy shot out of the burned up rods on the ends in both directions, hitting me squarely in the chest, sending me flying backwards THROUGH the wall of the lab—and I’m not talking crash, bang… I went through the wall as if it wasn’t even there and went sailing outside into the sky!

Questioner: My God! What happened then?

Not sure at that point, as the whole incident became unreal. I remember something grabbing a hold of me, and putting me in something like a clear, glass tube, so I could only move down the tube. Then I was in the psychosurgical bay—or I should say, my body was! I was up in the corner of the room, looking down at myself, in a spiffy military uniform, dead as a doornail on the operating table—but not a scratch on me.

There were a few people there, talking about what they should do. Some woman major was saying that we should just dump my body as “road kill”, a term they used to get rid of accident victims at Montauk, where a car accident was staged with the dead body to make it look more acceptable.

Then the door burst open, and a blonde guy with long hair and a van Dyke came it, saying, “No! We need him.” The typical objections were raised; “What the hell for? He’s just contract labor.” Blonde guy wouldn’t say, but was insisting that they bring me back. Recall having an emotional reaction to this blonde guy, like he actually understood what was going on and was a good friend.

Now, it gets a little strange, or should I say “stranger,” at this point…

Questioner: Please continue!

My body was dead; there was NO life energy in it. Might as well just been a pile of chemicals on the table. There was no medical procedure to help me there. Blonde guy, who was apparently a rather powerful psychic, knew my consciousness was there and started talking to me, ignoring the others in the room. Kept telling me not to panic, and to remain focused on my life’s mission. It was something to do with my life’s mission which is why they could not let me die—it was somehow connected to Montauk in the future, and critical for them.

It’s difficult to explain, but one cannot move in that disembodied state… you try the muscle controls, but there aren’t any muscles to control! I found that you could follow people based on what you felt for them. I felt trust, and I guess you could say love, for blonde guy, which allowed me, as a disembodied consciousness, to stay with him. The others, particularly Major Monster, would push me away. I don’t remember any more details, as it got more and more dream-like, but the gist of it was that they were going to create a “temporal clone” of me, and reconnect my spirit with my body.

That’s when I finally saw what all those signal wires were coming from… the Montauk chair that controlled the Sage radar system. Blonde guy was in the chair, being helped by redhead guy (Duncan Cameron). From what I’ve been able to reclaim through hypnosis, they apparently reached back to the instant I set “Mode 3” and snatched a copy of my body. It was their temporal intrusion with the Montauk chair from the future that caused the “time parameters exceeded” error to occur and create the incident in the first place! During hypnosis, I was talking about a “loop”—they caused the accident that made them use the Chair to fix the accident, which caused the accident… kind of like a spiritual knot!

With a successful temporal clone, they now had a dead me and a live me, neither with consciousness because when they grabbed me from the past, the act knocked my consciousness out—they had a animated body, still with a soul, but no spirit.

Next I remember being drawn into a circular room, with my live body laying on the floor in the middle of a pentagram, with candles about and people chanting. I was being pulled down, like being sucked into a whirlpool. Blonde guy was in the center, with his hands placed on my head. Then I snapped out of it, sitting in front of a terminal back at my old job, a bit dazed. My old boss came in the door and said, “What are you doing here so early?” I looked at the clock, and it was said “6 o’clock” – apparently AM. I wasn’t at Montauk, I was at my regular job. With no memory of what I was working on. It took over 20 years to recover what had happened that day.

Questioner: That is certainly a fascinating story. It sounds like they put you through some black ritual to reincarnate your consciousness into your body.

Quite possibly. I have had nightmares about being hunted down by “Masonic” types after strange rituals in very ritzy churches, usually getting hit by a dart and knocked unconscious. I don’t know how it all fits in, but they did have some pretty odd connections with the Crowley crowd at Montauk.

Vishnu
Discens
Discens

Re: Interview with David Wilcock's informant, Daniel

Post by Vishnu » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:07 pm

Excuse my ignorance.. but is this a real person you had an interview with? Some amazing account!

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:30 am

Yep, it is a real person's account. I have corresponded with David earlier, and know that he does have a LOT of good contacts. So he does hit the jackpot once in a while.
It is time.

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Post by BlueEagle » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:35 am

But what became of the device?

Was the interface with it actually auditory sounds or was it like the story said something like fiber optics?

Did it have a psi connection at all?

cointreau
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by cointreau » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:25 pm

There is a possibility that the Montauk experiments are being replicated not far from where I am. I have gathered a lot of weird energy coming from the military personnel I come in contact with, and for some reason LB mentioned it too when I told him about what I was sensing. It is not too wise to talk about the subject openly though as it will attract unwanted attention.

zenmaster
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by zenmaster » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:09 pm

Story stinks of too much sci-fi cliche.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:59 pm

Sounds similar to a "Eureka" episode.

But I do recall the more widely known Monauk and Philadelphia experiment stories.
Last edited by Starlight* on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vishnu
Discens
Discens

Post by Vishnu » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 pm

http://www.bielek.com/ab_edcameron.htm who are these people? What's with the soul transferring, taking up of bodies, etc? It also says that Einstein seemingly completed his unified field theory..

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:33 pm

The thing that intrigued me initially was how our technology was able to interface with alien technology. This happens all the time in SG1 and Atlantis which requires a big suspension a disbelief.

Thinking about it later, I wondered about the blonde guy with the van dyke. I wonder who he was.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Vishnu wrote:http://www.bielek.com/ab_edcameron.htm who are these people?
There are certain key players in the struggle for world domination by an elite group called the "New World Order", which uses a lot of "black magick"--manipulating the patterns of causality for service-to-self purposes. Unlike most groups, when they make plans, they can span several hundred years and several incarnations. There are similar groups in all the major countries.
Vishnu wrote:What's with the soul transferring, taking up of bodies, etc? It also says that Einstein seemingly completed his unified field theory..
You should be familiar with soul transferring, as the technique was developed by the Llamas out in India. It is used when a soul needs to complete a task that cannot be disrupted by the veil of forgetting that occurs in the normal reincarnation process.

It is unlikely that Einstein completed his unified field theory, without significant alteration from what is taught. The only way he could have finished it would have been to integrate the cosmic sector (the realm of anti-matter) as a conjugate to the material, and there is no evidence of that in what was published.
lvx08 wrote:The thing that intrigued me initially was how our technology was able to interface with alien technology. This happens all the time in SG1 and Atlantis which requires a big suspension a disbelief.
Back when I was into the "UFO circuit", the buzz was that all our semiconductor technology was obtained from aliens, as it was a radical departure from the vacuum tube technology currently in use. If that were the case, then interface would be easy, since they are rooted in the same laws of physics--the primary difference would be speed. (Compare today's PC with an IBM 1620 of those days... 50 kHz processing speed!)

skulltractor
Discens
Discens

Post by skulltractor » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Bruce, you stated there was more of the interview that you hadn't finished transcribing at the time. Did you ever get around to completing that, or has the information come out in some other place or form?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:08 pm

skulltractor wrote:Bruce, you stated there was more of the interview that you hadn't finished transcribing at the time. Did you ever get around to completing that, or has the information come out in some other place or form?
Yes, there was more, but unfortunately it's 450 miles away at the moment, so I don't have access to it. (Sometimes I wish the Earth would change orbit, so I could get more hours in a day.) I had thought David Wilcock would have finished it off, as I believe he also had some, or all, of that interview, but nothing ever came of it.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:36 pm

skulltractor wrote:Bruce, you stated there was more of the interview that you hadn't finished transcribing at the time. Did you ever get around to completing that, or has the information come out in some other place or form?
Is there something specific you wanted to know?
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:27 pm

daniel wrote:Is there something specific you wanted to know?
Leo Zagami wrote in his book about the so called eggregore, a thought-form, "a self-oriented phenomenon of a collective psyche", which is behind the high-level occult groups. On one hand, I believe this is the effect of the invocation of spirits (with the intent to be manifested in 3D) during some rituals. According to the author, its manifestation can be possible only if the members are persistent in their intentions.

I assume this is the by-product of the "power of thoughts", being positive or negative. This reminded me on Duncan Cameron's thought-form of a monster, which destroyed the place where you worked, if I remember or understand it correctly. Could this be somehow related to the above mentioned concept? Any scientific explanations?

Is this intensive thought-form process at the basis of rituals based on pentagrams etc. (like the one you mentioned in the above interview in connection with that blond guy)?

The author also writes that those (collective) thought-forms stay in the "invisible" realms and can live on even after the people on the physical plane related to them die off. Could this explain why certain related or seemingly unrelated individuals get together in the course of their lives and pursue the "same" goals? Something like "past life experiences" etc.

He also wrote that each thought-form has its counterpart in any realm - I believe this can be understood as "good guys vs. bad guys, as above so below" etc. Basically, reflections.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:57 pm

daniel wrote:Kept telling me not to panic, and to remain focused on my life’s mission.
Ah, this often-mentioned concept ... How can we consciously know what is our mission? Or better said, remember ...

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:31 pm

deepfsh wrote:How can we consciously know what is our mission? Or better said, remember ...
In general, a person's "mission" is the one thing that nothing will stop them from doing. For me, it's Antiquatis, which has been around in various forms since 1973. Still feel a need to build that "monastery," a place where people can learn to work together in rapport and "To Be What No Man has Become Before."

skulltractor
Discens
Discens

Post by skulltractor » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:50 pm

daniel wrote: Is there something specific you wanted to know?
Not particularly, just wondering where the interview went after such an interesting concluding anecdote.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:18 am

LoneBear wrote:
deepfsh wrote:How can we consciously know what is our mission? Or better said, remember ...
In general, a person's "mission" is the one thing that nothing will stop them from doing. For me, it's Antiquatis, which has been around in various forms since 1973. Still feel a need to build that "monastery," a place where people can learn to work together in rapport and "To Be What No Man has Become Before."
So this "monastery" I thought once doing such thing my self when I thought of lottery win, since I've no money nor place for such a building or land pad. Have been unemployed since 2008, cuz cant work anywhere other than labs, its just in my nature, also my physics and body is not suitable for any hard job such as builders. Excuses these are since I know if I really wanted to do such jobs I could do them though really dont know how efficiently I could do them that remains unseen.

My question is this then, where you intend to build such a place, somewhere in United States perhaps?
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Ilkka wrote:My question is this then, where you intend to build such a place, somewhere in United States perhaps?
I've made several attempts to build it in the United States, but none succeeded. Turns out it is far easier to live in harmony with Nature, than with each other... failures for two, primary reasons: first, people don't keep their word, and when it comes time to fulfill a promise, nothing happens. Second, people have their own hidden agendas that aren't, shall we say, rapport-oriented.

Honestly, the way the United States is going with massive corruption constantly on the rise, I'm not really tied to this place anymore. I will go where I need to go. Heck, I've actually toyed around with building my own island in International waters, so it would be a free port for everyone. So I'm open to suggestions.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:09 pm

deepfsh wrote:I assume this is the by-product of the "power of thoughts", being positive or negative. This reminded me on Duncan Cameron's thought-form of a monster, which destroyed the place where you worked, if I remember or understand it correctly. Could this be somehow related to the above mentioned concept? Any scientific explanations?
A thought form, like Kong, is a kind of astral projection where the energy being supplied by the Montauk equipment was sufficient enough to precipitate that projection into 3D space. However, it did not have any independent existence; once the equipment was destroyed, the thought-form disappeared. Like that training machine on Forbidden Planet, it only existed microsecond-to-microsecond with the person creating it.

The Eggregore is different; it is a persistent form that has an independent existence from technology. Think of it in terms of "crowd mentality," where a personality and set of behaviors is extracted from common factors of a group intention, that goes into a positive feedback loop to reinforce itself.

Eggregore, itself, exists in 3D time, not space, but at Larson's "level 2: biologic" realm, as described in Beyond Space and Time. It falls into the category of cosmic life, but must also have a "seed" for it to grow--it does not pop out of nowhere. Consider the reciprocal, if cosmic beings were to create a eggregore here in space, how would it manifest? Someone would have an idea... that idea would take form as a group consciousness and work to alter physical reality, much like a "corporation." That group mind, being nonlocal, would flow back into the cosmic life creating it, as a loop. These are how things bind together, and why magical systems need their cult followings, just as an entrepreneur needs their employees.

There was a discussion here a while back, "A cosmic intelligence," which was talking about something similar: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1325&p=9108
deepfsh wrote:Is this intensive thought-form process at the basis of rituals based on pentagrams etc. (like the one you mentioned in the above interview in connection with that blond guy)?
Montauk was full of the "magick" stuff, as they knew it was part of the "forbidden knowledge" of the gods, that allowed the manipulation of 3D time.

What people don't realize is how "stuff" is connected... you cannot just use atomic properties without considering structure, environment and non-local effects. We're all tied together a lot tighter than people realize, so there is a lot to symbolic design as patterns of resonance, and other ritualistic stuff. There is a lot to it.
deepfsh wrote:The author also writes that those (collective) thought-forms stay in the "invisible" realms and can live on even after the people on the physical plane related to them die off. Could this explain why certain related or seemingly unrelated individuals get together in the course of their lives and pursue the "same" goals? Something like "past life experiences" etc.
Like radioactivity, it does not actually continue on in clock time... it is destroyed with the group that created it, but just takes a while to dissolve away, just like an atom of Uranium does. If you are heading towards the "group soul" idea, that does occur, but for most people, you just remember those that you have worked with before, unconsciously. If you shared a common goal, being of a rapport nature, that does tend to carry a strong influence between lives.
deepfsh wrote:He also wrote that each thought-form has its counterpart in any realm - I believe this can be understood as "good guys vs. bad guys, as above so below" etc. Basically, reflections.
Everything is reciprocally related, including thought forms. And when you're dealing with good guys and bad guys... well, good and bad are subjective terms. Everyone thinks they are the "good guys" and those that don't agree, the "bad guys." It is still Tier 1 thinking. We're all a mix of collective influence, and there are three, dominant collective modalities that I describe as the "SMs," and their NWO progeny, the Cro-magnon descended humans, and the "LMs," the native life. Unless you put effort into preserving an ancestral line, there is quite a mix-and-match these days.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:16 am

daniel wrote:where a personality and set of behaviors is extracted from common factors of a group intention, that goes into a positive feedback loop to reinforce itself
Could you explain what you meant by "positive [...] to reinforce itself? Is this similar to the effect of a standard prayer? Positive feedback = answer from time-space?

Regarding prayers, what happens when you pray/ask for something? David likes to write that you communicate with your Higher Self, but who are you actually communicating with, if you even are at all? How does the "ask and you shall receive" work? In the video Occupy Your Self, he said that you mustn't treat your HS as a prostitute. But what is actually the HS in the first place? We are worried about the "Big Brother", but there is obviously another, even bigger and more omnipresent "Brother" ... or shall I say "Brothers" ... I just remembered that you wrote about the HS phenomenon in one of your first papers, maybe Time and Timelines - towards the end, if I'm correct.
daniel wrote:that idea would take form as a group consciousness and work to alter physical reality, much like a "corporation."
Like the "Masons". He wrote about the eggregore of the Scottish Rite.
daniel wrote:there is a lot to symbolic design as patterns of resonance, and other ritualistic stuff. There is a lot to it.
Could you suggest any reading material regarding this? I believe music also plays an important part. Zagami, writing about his experience of working as a pioneer DJ of dance (techno etc.) music, and having experimented its effects related to mind control, made a quote from the book Subliminal Perception: the Nature of a Controversy.

I would also like to ask you about something that has been bothering me for a long time. J. Maxwell talked about his experience with a man, father of his teenage girlfriend, who said they had been watching him since he was a child and that they are from somewhere else. Jordan said that physically there was nothing special about the man, except his "energy", the feeling he had when he was in his presence. The man said to Jordan that we, humans, have some powerful enemies out there (and here on Earth), and that Jordan's mission later in life was somehow related to that. Who are these "men"? Are they one of several kinds of beings mentioned in the Bible? Other people from the UFO field said that such men are "walking the halls of Pentagon". Such weird experience was also mentioned in one of Zagami's books in relation to some Donny Gilson, a 32nd of Scottish Rite, who made some claims about Nibiru and an alien craft that was supposedly travelling behind it in 2012.

I also have some questions about the LMs: How long do they live? Where do they go after death - is their time-space the same as ours? Can you meet them in the "afterlife"? Could they be living under some big ancient monuments, such as the Bosnian pyramids for example? I think I read or heard that there are supposedly some underground passages under those pyramids that lead to inner Earth. Could this be possible? BTW, who do you think built the pyramids in Bosnia? They are supposedly the biggest on the planet. I suppose the SMs ...

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:31 pm

I've just skimmed David's last blog and was surprised to see him in a black shirt (funny, Leo Zagami, an (ex?) Illuminati, likes to wear black, and he said he does it for a purpose) making a "selfie" in front of a mirror in a restroom, adding that he made a laugh when he noticed that there was a Masonic / Rosicrucian petal in the back. This bathroom-selfie-look-how-cool-I-am type of thing reminds me on certain "rising" music stars who end up badly - they get mind-controlled and "initiated" for real into the business. As far as I know, he doesn't wear black, because his "HS" told him in one of his first readings that blue suits him well. And as the Masonic petal is concerned, I think these kinds of ornaments (especially in bathrooms) are quite common.

In this blog, he wrote about Miley Cyrus probably being hypnotized for her show, which got more attention than the war in Syria, and how this is all aimed at traumatizing the viewers. If I look at his blog backwards, I think that maybe what we're really looking at is David's "initiation" and the "traumas" that his former followers might have by realizing that he might be used as a "controlled opposition". Zagami mentioned David's "pathetic crying" in his second book, at the end of which he writes about those bonds. He made a very interesting remark - Keenan (a CIA agent according to Zagami) plays a role similar to that of John Perkins (an ex "economic hitman"), just that Keenan doesn't want to bankroll some African country, but the USA (and Europe, of course). Basically, the West. What is funny is that Perkins was working for a company owned by the NSA, and Keenan, in a private e-mail to Zagami, shows him his private correspondence with the current general of the NSA to prove him that he is cooperating with him with the intent to enforce the arrests of the defendants from the 2011 lawsuit made in NY. What a ride ...

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:56 pm

What do you think about the Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025] "NASA" paper that appeared from nowhere ... I couldn't find it on any official page.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:21 pm

deepfsh wrote:Could you explain what you meant by "positive [...] to reinforce itself? Is this similar to the effect of a standard prayer? Positive feedback = answer from time-space?
In the technical sense; positive feedback keeps increasing in magnitude, until your speakers blow up. Negative feedback just fades away.

Rapport is considered "positive feedback" because each person helps to support the others, so there is always a net gain. Rivalry is "negative feedback," because it is destructive with a net loss.
deepfsh wrote:Regarding prayers, what happens when you pray/ask for something? David likes to write that you communicate with your Higher Self, but who are you actually communicating with, if you even are at all? How does the "ask and you shall receive" work? In the video Occupy Your Self, he said that you mustn't treat your HS as a prostitute. But what is actually the HS in the first place? We are worried about the "Big Brother", but there is obviously another, even bigger and more omnipresent "Brother" ... or shall I say "Brothers" ... I just remembered that you wrote about the HS phenomenon in one of your first papers, maybe Time and Timelines - towards the end, if I'm correct.
In Part 3 of the Anthropology series, I do touch on the concept of "higher self" as the ethical consciousness, described by Larson as a "sector 3, ethical control unit." Larson's Beyond Space and Time model has three complexes of this nature: the Ego (in control of the spatial body), Anima (in control of the temporal body, mind or soul) and the Animus (the ethical imperative). Larson's model is in fairly close agreement with conventional psychology, except he derives his as a natural consequence of life.

Now I do want to point out the "two-way street" problem... David, like most Wanderer types, believes that the higher self exists prior to biological life, and basically creates life to express itself. Larson is the other way around, in that biological life creates the "higher self" as a natural consequence. This can be seen as the perspective I propose in my papers, where the "children of the gods," like the Goa'uld on Stargate, put their "divine spark" in the genetic hybrid, whereas the LMs and Neanderthal types are building that spark up from nothing, as an evolutionary process.
deepfsh wrote:Could you suggest any reading material regarding this? I believe music also plays an important part. Zagami, writing about his experience of working as a pioneer DJ of dance (techno etc.) music, and having experimented its effects related to mind control, made a quote from the book Subliminal Perception: the Nature of a Controversy.
There is an old text called Etherology, and the Phreno-Psychology of Mesmerism and Magic Eloquence: Including a new philosophy of sleep and of consciousness, with a review of the pretensions of phreno-magnetism, electro-biology, &c. by Stanley Grimes, which is quite informative, if you don't mind 19th century writing style (written in 1850). In the book, he lays out the basis for much of what later developed into "mind control." (I always feel it is important to understand the foundation material, before delving into more modern concepts.)
deepfsh wrote:The man said to Jordan that we, humans, have some powerful enemies out there (and here on Earth), and that Jordan's mission later in life was somehow related to that.
I've made no secret of that in my ConsciousHugs posts... "the powers that be" have given humanity quite a bad reputation, both at home and abroad.

Let me just throw this concept out there for consideration: any person that is actually on a "mission" would never admit to being on a mission, as that would "blow their cover" and usually corrupt the original purpose. Those that do accept an offer to assist, do so like garbage men picking up the trash--they just do their job, and nobody notices who they are--and most don't even want to look at them. The only thing they see is that the can is empty, bring it back in and get on with their lives.
deepfsh wrote:Who are these "men"? Are they one of several kinds of beings mentioned in the Bible? Other people from the UFO field said that such men are "walking the halls of Pentagon". Such weird experience was also mentioned in one of Zagami's books in relation to some Donny Gilson, a 32nd of Scottish Rite, who made some claims about Nibiru and an alien craft that was supposedly travelling behind it in 2012.
"Missions" are only handed out by the military; and I include most churches in that category, as they have been some of the most militant people in history. So if he's being handed a "mission," then it is probably just some mind control from a secret society, totally human. No need for ETs or spirit-folk. And believe me... there's plenty of these types walking the halls of the Pentagon!
deepfsh wrote:I also have some questions about the LMs: How long do they live?
According to legend (and LoneBear's remarks), thousands of years. And the humans that they have "abducted" to work with them in their Arks, tend to have their life expectancy greatly extended. The LMs don't have that genetic coding that An (God) put in the cromags, for a 120-year limit.
deepfsh wrote:Where do they go after death - is their time-space the same as ours? Can you meet them in the "afterlife"? Could they be living under some big ancient monuments, such as the Bosnian pyramids for example?
Being a telepathic species, they don't have a death like humans do. Since their mind lives on in the memory complex, their identity never dies and can just re-enter a newborn at any time. There is no concept of the "veil of forgetting" incurred during human reincarnation.

Some LMs, particularly the Leprechauns, are "soul catchers," in that they can trap a human soul when the body dies, prior to the afterlife decisions. In that situation, the human soul is no longer subject to the natural, after-death experience... and they can do some "interesting" things with NWO souls that have caused them problems. In the old texts, it is referred to "stealing someone's shadow."
deepfsh wrote:I think I read or heard that there are supposedly some underground passages under those pyramids that lead to inner Earth. Could this be possible? BTW, who do you think built the pyramids in Bosnia? They are supposedly the biggest on the planet. I suppose the SMs ...
More LoneBear's department... but yes, there are legends of inner earth access all over the globe. Don't know about Bosnia, but there was an "entrance to hell" in Cuzco, Peru, and another in Death Valley, California. You have to remember that in the old, Christian context, the society at the center of the Earth was in "hell", since Enlil's orbiting spaceship was "Heaven."

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:22 pm

deepfsh wrote:What do you think about the Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025] "NASA" paper that appeared from nowhere ... I couldn't find it on any official page.
I've looked for it, myself, including through a friend in NASA... no such paper can be found. Probably someone's creative writing, and using NASA to give it some credibility.