Interview with David Wilcock's informant, Daniel

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Interview with David Wilcock's informant, Daniel

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:38 am

antiquatis user wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 am
There was giant vegetation on the planet long ago but that was replaced by different life forms.
Those massive silicon based lifeforms were most likely replaced by carbon based lifeforms as in plants, animals and bipedal conscious beings such as LMs and Neanderthals, later on humans.

Although like the Crystal cave in Mexico, I think that there might be such silicon based lifeforms down under, only they have gotten too much mass above ground so that they crush under their own weight when growing too big. Much like when human would get too much mass on you wouldn't be able to move freely and quite quickly get all sorts of ailments. Does this theory make sense to you, I dont know.
Enjoy the Silence

antiquatis user
Indagator
Indagator

Post by antiquatis user » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:53 am

I'll explain a bit further.
It's absolutely OK and even expected that we have different views and opinions on a topic of discussion.
We perceive things differently
For me, I know ET101 is kosher.
For you, it's a load of hokey and that's your reality.

I have encountered these volunteers.
Even met 2 in the physical.
There was a brief period when I was very psychic and the 1st time I met this guy, I was enthralled by what I saw.
He was beautiful.
There was no other way of describing it.
I couldn't take my eyes of him
It was a one off thing
But on the 2nd encounter, all I noticed was his B.O. :)
The 2nd guy was the entertainer at a restaurant.

He sang along to his guitar playing.
His voice was like that of an angel - so utterly melodic.
Absolutely gorgeous.
But not on the 2nd time.
Then I noticed how he couldn't hold the note and other flaws in the performance.
These guys are hidden within the community.
It's just like how ET101 describes it

However, if the material does not ring true with you, then it is not your reality and that's perfectly OK.

This matrix is closing down and souls here will move on.
Where they go will depend on the individual.
Chet Snow did some research on this.
http://www.venerabilisopus.org/en/writi ... the-future
I can't say if he is right but the concept resonates with me - that what we think, fear, love, believe and do will determine where we go.
I've even come across someone in a forum who said he has seen one of those futures for himself.
What I've been told is that everyone will get to choose his future.
Not choosing is also a choice.
For some, the die has been cast.
I was told that the future is still malleable for others though that was a few years ago.
All I can say is that you choose your fate and may your choice be a wise one.

I have been shown so many things and learned so much these past 8 years.
I was offered a wish in 2010 and I instantly asked for this to be the bestest world in the universe.
There's a kicker with these wish thingies
A Native American shaman once explained this during a workshop I attended.
She was at a fire ceremony when she wrote her wish on a bit of paper which she threw into the fire.
She had wished for wisdom.
She drew her breath in sharply when she said that and she went on to say she spent the following year acquiring said wisdom.
It was a very challenging year

Twice more, I've been offered a wish
They haven't come true yet.
I suspect the last one is going to commit me to many, many lifetimes of work....

Upstairs allowed the evil here to go unchecked to see what will happen.
They have now decided that this experiment has yielded whatever information they wanted and it is now to end.
These cabal critters have got away with all these atrocities because they have been allowed to.
Now they are no longer allowed to continue as they wish.
Some very big guns know this which is why they have jumped ship.
This period of grace will end soon - at least that is what I've been told
I do not know the definition of 'soon' but I think the very, very serious miscreants, may be looking at soul dissolution if they will not change their ways.
Energy cannot be destroyed but it can be recycled.
My previous healer told me she watched one such individual being slowly re-integrated back into the pool.
I assume this is the pool of neutral energy from which souls are created

I really have to shut up now.
I think I've been poisoned again last night and I have stuff to do

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:43 am

antiquatis user wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:43 pm
I think there is a planet but some of us are not living there.
Instead some of us are in a holodeck which replicates the planet
This holodeck is like a planetarium - even the stars are not real, apparently.
This is why some say we live on a flat earth.
It's not exactly flat, but a firmanent
I did a complete analysis of the flat Earth mythos in my last paper: The Annunaki Strike Back. You probably won't find it helpful, because it does not conform to your world view, but you might want to browse through it anyway, as it contains a LOT of information.
antiquatis user wrote:
Here's an ancient woodcut showing it:
This is an Alchemical image that has nothing to do with the flat Earth, but with the Weltenschauung of a person on the Magnum Opus, having reach a point of the comprehension of underlying mechanism of Nature. (Most people never get past basic apprehension of Nature.) I could probably do a whole paper just on the symbolism in it, as it maps quite well to the Reciprocal System, showing the distinction of the 3D "internal realm" (which IS a holodeck), the unit boundary and the scalar system of motions that lies beyond it (for example, the "wheels within wheels" is Larson's double-rotating system).
antiquatis user wrote:
I think the set-up may be something like what is described in this article:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_262G ... sp=sharing
I don't understand this info
It's well over my head.
This is the route that David Icke has taken with Saturn being the control center. In regards to the Luciferian machine paper, don't worry about trying to understand it--it is just technobabble.
antiquatis user wrote:
And I think we are in a time loop.
A sort of extended Groundhog Day (but it runs for a far longer period).
Time loop was destroyed on August 12, 2012.
antiquatis user wrote:
Read Time-Loop 1 and see what you think:
http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
Sorry, I was not even able to watch that 3-minute video to its end... the "doom and gloom" music just got me laughing too hard. I stand in total amazement at the lengths people will go to make themselves a VICTIM of the system--and nowadays, victims are worshiped, rather than heroes. A very strange turn of events.
antiquatis user wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:54 pm
Oct 13 French King Philip IV has Grand Master Jacques de Molay and Knights Templar arrested and charged of idolatry and corruption
Yes.
animus wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:25 pm
Does this mean you did not apply for your Creative License? It would have only cost you $11...
It is definitely a "for Prophet" organization.
Andrew wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 pm
Thats where my mind went. The Templars.
Just understand that the Templars lost the war, and the victors write the history. Everything you know about the Templars is propaganda, to make sure what actually went on remains hidden.
antiquatis user wrote:
And I have also see the way God works.
But the underlying question is, "do you have the background to understand what you saw?" Get an Australian aborigine to explain how your smartPhone works, and see what happens.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but just pointing out a flaw in today's society... our system of "education" has dumbed-down people so far, that the ONLY way they can try to understand a spiritual event is via some fiction they watched on Anime or YouTube. The connection to Nature and reality is gone, so everything is now an artificial reality.

Reality cannot be understood in terms of fiction. It must be experienced. But those experiences have been taken away and other fictions substituted, such as liquor, tobacco and recreational drugs. That is why so many people believe they are in a holodeck... because they have been so scrambled, they would not know "reality" even if they encountered it. That is the real control mechanism of these "Powers"--it is easy for them to play the game, because they write the "artificial reality" rules. Resistance is futile.

The only way to win, is to not play the game.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:11 pm

daniel wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:43 am
I could probably do a whole paper just on the symbolism in it, as it maps quite well to the Reciprocal System, showing the distinction of the 3D "internal realm" (which IS a holodeck), the unit boundary and the scalar system of motions that lies beyond it (for example, the "wheels within wheels" is Larson's double-rotating system).
That would be good to read, I would show it to my little brother since he hasn't grasped anything about RS I have told him. I am not that good at teaching since I dont always remember the key details, and the whole conversation falls flat. I would most likely benefit from that info too.
Enjoy the Silence

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:38 pm

antiquatis user wrote:
And I have also see the way God works.
Which God? There are ever so many....
daniel wrote:
But the underlying question is, "do you have the background to understand what you saw?" Get an Australian aborigine to explain how your smartPhone works, and see what happens.
:lol: Get an average American to explain how a toilet works, and see what happens. This article (https://www.economist.com/books-and-art ... nk-you-are) suggests:
...the mind has evolved to do the bare minimum that improves the fitness of its host. Because humans are a social species and evolved in the context of collaboration, wherever possible, abilities have been outsourced. As a result, people are individually rather limited thinkers and store little information in their own heads. Much knowledge is instead spread through the community—whose members do not often realise that this is the case. The authors call this the illusion of understanding....[emphasis mine]
daniel wrote:
The only way to win, is to not play the game.
Indeed...and you might not believe the lengths that others may go in order to ensure that you keep playing.
antiquatis user wrote:However, if the material does not ring true with you, then it is not your reality and that's perfectly OK.
Yes. At the same time, your resonance will determine a great many things and in my experience, it is worth spending some time thinking about it before being satisfied with where you currently are as opposed to where you could be.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Arcelius wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:38 pm
At the same time, your resonance will determine a great many things and in my experience, it is worth spending some time thinking about it before being satisfied with where you currently are as opposed to where you could be.
That is really good advice.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:52 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:10 pm
Arcelius wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:38 pm
At the same time, your resonance will determine a great many things and in my experience, it is worth spending some time thinking about it before being satisfied with where you currently are as opposed to where you could be.
That is really good advice.
Yes. Imagine yourself in two different times represented as a finger on each side between a rubber band. If you keep envisioning the future during your current circumstances, you're going to pull your current reality eventually into those circumstances you're envisioning. Sort of like walking a dog on a leash. He will follow if you lead him. If you're envisioning only day to day matters, it would be akin to leaving the dog on a leash to his own devices or only walking a little bit forward and wondering why you're not getting anywhere.

Of course there is a time for satisfaction. The feeling of satisfaction comes from completing a goal, whether it mundane or carnal, like I ate food today and I'm alive, or creative, like I actually published my first big research paper. There's nothing wrong with being satisfied. But given the potential ability everyone has to become a more fulfilled version of themselves if they understood how their mind and resonance shapes their reality, it may get you pondering just how satisfied you really are. It may stir something inside you, stoke a fire inside for something you really wanted to do or have or become that people you believed said was impossible.

Someone wrote recently,
"Do not "be yourself." This is way too vapid of a term to be used effectively. It's been spouted by (((them))) all the time and it's why so many people have fallen into complete despair (Look: Leftist.)

Don't be yourself. Be the person who you see as the perfect version of yourself."
Apply creative tension to yourself any moment you catch yourself being dissatisfied with your current reality and ask what would my best self do or be like. Then go with it. It'll eventually drag you closer to being that best self.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Great thread..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:24 am

https://www.economist.com/books-and-arts/2017/04/08/youre-not-as-smart-as-you-think-you-are wrote: ...the mind has evolved to do the bare minimum that improves the fitness of its host. Because humans are a social species and evolved in the context of collaboration, wherever possible, abilities have been outsourced. As a result, people are individually rather limited thinkers and store little information in their own heads. Much knowledge is instead spread through the community—whose members do not often realise that this is the case. The authors call this the illusion of understanding....[emphasis mine]
This is a fascinating observation, as it also shows the parallel between the evolution of people and computers. People's knowledge and abilities have been "outsourced" into racial collectives (and I mean racial, not species, in the taxonomic sense). Our "information," files, videos, photos have been "outsourced" to the cloud, and electronic collective, that is also subdivided along an electronic "race" of Windows, Mac and Linux (Amiga has apparently been stamped out as a virus, even though it was more of an electronic antibody).

If you look deeper, this collaboration/outsourcing concept is RECENT, coming into being with the concept of the "world wide web" (curiously predicted by Native American shamans, centuries ago, where they saw the world covered by the gossamer threads of a spider's web).

Prior to that, individuality and individual knowledge was prized... you can look characters in the old spy films, James Bond, Doc Savage and Derek Flint--suave, debonair, super intelligent, and expert at everything--what it was to be the "ultimate man."
Individuals.jpg
Role Models of Yesteryear
Now, compare to today's "role models"...
RoleModels.jpg
Today's Role Models
BigBangTheory.jpg
Big Bang Theory
Mankind has really come a long way up the evolutionary ladder, hasn't he? These days, individual knowledge and ability has been delegated to fictitious superheros, that make for unachievable role models, moving aspirations into the realm of fantasia. So a new set of techno role models has come into being, to work with the "least common denominator" of human consciousness, that actually ARE achievable. And what is achieved...?

Notice the ever-increasing lack of respect for law and social conventions? The younger generation just does not care... they believe the world exists to keep them amused, and who cares if someone gets hurt or killed along the way. Consciousness, which is the root of ability and knowledge, is getting spread so thin that eventually, it will drop below "unit level" and mankind will return to the primate stage. And that situation is closer than most think.

The "illusion of understanding" is curiously supportive of the New World Order's transhumanism agenda--eliminate the individual and assimilate everyone into a collective. That way, no one person can ever disrupt the system, no more than a single plankton could overthrow Bikini Bottom.

All the evil aliens of the Universe don't have to do a thing to eliminate the human race from existence... man will achieve that on his own with his agenda of "political correctness."

Now, tell me what your "pronouns" are, and run out for that sex change so you'll be in the right body when the ETs come to mass ascend the human race.

Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose