study guide for The Initiate

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

study guide for The Initiate

Post by Alluvion » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:05 pm

to those of us past this point, always on this point, just opening up, and possibly nearing opening up - what is there to know/consider/read/study think about? what might constitute a map for the Initiate?

much appreciation.

_Adam

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: study guide for The Initiate

Post by LoneBear » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:24 pm

WarmSylph wrote:what might constitute a map for the Initiate?
You must draw the map of where you currently are, for only you know where you stand.

Others can provide a map of your destination, if you describe it accurately enough to be recognized.

Some of the basic signposts are:
1) The physical universe -- physics and astronomy.
2) The mental universe -- Psychology.
3) The spiritual universe -- Alchemy.

Those point you to continents to explore.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:16 pm

alright lone bear, thank you. My question then becomes:

from those already initiated:

advice,
suggestions,
warning,
affirmations, etc.

thanks!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:41 pm

WarmSylph wrote:advice
It's all Greek to me, particularly concerning the Pythagorean "Y":
Maximus wrote:The Pythagoric Letter two ways spread,
Shows the two paths in which Man's life is led.

The right hand track to sacred Virtue tends,
Though steep and rough at first, in rest, it ends.

The other broad and smooth, but from its Crown
On rocks the Traveller is tumbled down.

He who to Virtue by harsh toils aspires,
Subduing pains, worth and renown acquires.

But who seeks slothful luxury, and flies,
The labor of great acts, dishonor'd dies.
WarmSylph wrote:suggestions
Become aware of the assumptions you hold when making judgements. Many times you reject information simply because you have an unconscious assumption that leads to a false conclusion. I suggest you accept everything as truth, until you find a direct, conscious conflict, then examine the conflict to find the real truth.
WarmSylph wrote:warning
If you are not ready for Tier 2, then don't cross the threshold. There is no turning back once you do.
WarmSylph wrote:affirmations, etc.
Look closely at the world around you. It will affirm everything you believe. And that is usually the problem.

zenmaster
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by zenmaster » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:08 pm

LoneBear wrote:Become aware of the assumptions you hold when making judgements. Many times you reject information simply because you have an unconscious assumption that leads to a false conclusion. I suggest you accept everything as truth, until you find a direct, conscious conflict, then examine the conflict to find the real truth.
Don't underestimate this advice. In my opinion, the principle is indispensable. Everyone is "right" simply because the universe allows it. There is inherent value in all forms of consciousness. Understand the applicability (limitations and context) of this "rightness" of all things and at the same time develop your own sound assumptions through honesty.

Your assumptions, your world view, is what you make conscious from your latent (unconscious) totality of Self. The more of the consciousness, the greater the "bandwidth" that is available from Self to ego (the witnessing I). The bandwidth is the Spirit complex from Ra Material.

As far as I know, this growth of consciousness, this integration of Self, is the only way to individuate and resolve the opposites. This is the purpose of Alchemy, and is what the Green vMeme is trying to do. This integration process is symbolized by the Tarot "Lovers" card. Once the opposites (related to 3rd density) are resolved you have the Tarot "Chariot".

Code: Select all

Subdensity   vMeme    Mind             Body              Spirit         Integrating   Chakra
                      Complex          Complex           Complex        Perspective   Level
1st        = Beige  = Magician (1)   = Strength (8)    = Devil (15)         Me        Red
2nd        = Purple = Priestess (2)  = Hermit (9)      = Tower (16)         We        Red/Orange
3rd        = Red    = Empress (3)    = Wheel (10)      = Star (17)          Me        Orange
4th        = Blue   = Emperor (4)    = Justice (11)    = Moon (18)          We        Orange/Yellow
5th        = Orange = Heirophant (5) = Hanged Man (12) = Sun (19)           Me        Yellow        
6th        = Green  = Lovers (6)     = Death (13)      = Judgement (20)     We        Yellow/Green
7th        = Yellow = Chariot (7)    = Temperance (14) = World (21)         Me        Green
             Turqoise                                                       We        Green/Blue

Free will, with regards to these subdensitites, is the Fool (0)
Only with the reins of the opposites within one's grasp is one able to make the "Choice" (STO or STS), which is a major purpose of the 3rd Density evolution of consciousness. This is the balancing of the primary color (red, yellow, blue) chakras.