Part 3 paper suggestions

A place to conduct polls of the membership. Since voting on polls is a web-only system, there is no associated email list for this forum.

What should Anthropology, Part 3 discuss?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Prehistory: Dinosaurs and Lost Continents
40%
Evolution: The next stage of evolution of mankind
60%

Total votes: 10

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Part 3 paper suggestions

Post by daniel » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:46 pm

I've got a lot of information hanging around the desk here, and was wondering which path I should take for Part 3 of the Anthropology series... Aaron suggested I create a poll, and ask. (Can't seem to create a poll on CH, so doing it here.)

Prehistory: back to the Titan terraforming of Earth, dinosaurs, the SM colonization and development of Mu (Sumeria An/Enlil's realm), Atlantis (Aztlan, Enki's realm) and Lemuria (Lemeria, the LM ocean realm), which goes up to the creation of Cro-Magnon man. Basically a documentary with new geochronology and major players.

Evolution: Where man is able to go from here, using LoneBear's and Larson's research into those "beyond space and time" areas of bioenergy, reincarnation, ascension, the nature and structure of the soul and spirit... basically, enough info so you can figure out how to ascend on your own--no ETs required! Mostly new research and correlations.

I just need some focus; Part 3 will be what you pick, Part 4 will be the other piece.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Part 3 paper suggestions

Post by deepfsh » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 pm

I voted for the prehistory, because I'm still confused about the origins of our creators and visitors - specifically, about the varieties of ETs/EDs (physical beings, demons - like those evocated by Crowley and the guys from Ordo Templi Orientis and similar) that visited us and gave us any type of gadgets or knowledge. But if you'll really have to keep low for a while, than maybe the other would be more appropriate. I'm really curious if you'll be able to put it down lucidly as you did with the last paper.

I read about Blue Beam some 4/5 years ago, when I fell into this New Age mess, and I felt it had some truth in it - the sudden death of the journalists was very suspicious to me. But when I started following David's work, I thought Blue Beam couldn't become a reality - after all, "we're being protected", I kept hearing...

Btw, is it a coincidence that the visitors from the 2009 series 'V' are in reality reptile beings, if I remember correctly? If I understood David well all this time, he wrote that TPB made them look reptilian in order to deceive us into thinking that the ETs are bad and ugly (I partially agree with him). Now, I don't know if he classifies (in the lay jargon) the LMs that you encountered as ETs or not. I've never heard him speak about them, except those few paragraphs in the post you linked on the CH forum. And it is also interesting that the people of Earth were handed a blue pamphlet called "Welcome to the Dawn of a New Day", the slogan used by Obama and by the Soviets, Romans etc., as explained by J. Maxwell in his presentation with the same title.[1] The red letter V (roman five, or a hand gesture for 'victory') - "[...]associated in magic with Mars, [...] according to the illuminists the Law od Fives ruled history, which came in a cycle of five stages: 1. caos, 2. discord, 3. confusion, 4. bureaucracy, 5. aftermath (Ordo ab Chao)"[2] - it can be seen in movies[3] and even on the logo of an Italian parliamentary party[4].

[1] Jordan Maxwell - The Dawn of a New Day, 2009 (01:30:56!)
[2] Schnoebelen, William, 1991: Masonry: Beyond the Light. (pp. 184-5)
[3] V (TV series), 2009; V For Vendetta.
[4] The 'Five Star Movement'. (Notice "the pentagram" inside the circle.)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:09 am

I vote Evolution cause history has already happened and I like to focus on "damage control". History for me is more like an dessert, so main meal first and then the dessert.
Enjoy the Silence

skulltractor
Discens
Discens

Post by skulltractor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 pm

I would like to see the history addressed first. There is a lot of information scattered amongst the forums and threads that i think would be most useful as a consolidated and organized paper. Then we'll have the foundation on which to move forward.

- Shaun

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Oh boy... big help! It's 50/50! Hopefully some more votes will come in. In the meantime, I'll just keep working on both papers.

browndwarf
Discens
Discens

Post by browndwarf » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:31 am

i guess it is better to go forward and learn what is waiting for us in the next evolutionary step. Although it is very much interesting to look at the past and try to see where we've been wronged, for me, i don't think it really matters most. What's important is what we are today, what we've become is turned into positives, make things work for the better than complain about everything. Looking into the Men of the Future will at least give us renewed hope to become what we hope for.. :)

Spaceman
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Spaceman » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:54 pm

I vote for it to be on our evolution and further defining how to get from "here to there". Finding out more about our past is extremely fascinating to me don't get me wrong. In fact, as a read I find it more interesting a lot of the time, but I believe with all the information already presented its easier to extrapolate the past than to define what it takes to get into the future. Would the evolution paper go psychology a little it deeper and the process that Jung would define as individuation or the linking of communication between the material and cosmic; the mind/ body?
"To resist the influence of others, knowledge of ones self is most important." Teal'c

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Spaceman wrote:Would the evolution paper go psychology a little it deeper and the process that Jung would define as individuation or the linking of communication between the material and cosmic; the mind/ body?
I just finished the first draft, which is 16 pages already. The first part is a summary of LoneBear's ascension research, as an explanation of bioenergy is needed to understand psychology, since psychology is the "physics" of bioenergy (though not recognized as such).

Would it be helpful if I add a section on basic psychology--how bioenergy is transferred between people and groups, and perhaps some techniques (meditation, visualization, etc) that can get one going on understanding the concepts of allegory and symbolism?

Suggestions are welcome, as there is a LOT to write about, and sometimes it is difficult to choose what to put in a paper.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:45 pm

daniel wrote:since psychology is the "physics" of bioenergy (though not recognized as such).
Interesting, I've never looked at it from this point of view.
daniel wrote:basic psychology--how bioenergy is transferred between people and groups
Please, I would like to hear more about this - could we say these are the basics of rapport, a harmonious relationship? On the other hand, I suppose this is of key importance during various kinds of rituals.
daniel wrote:perhaps some techniques (meditation, visualization, etc)
This really interests me. It would be nice to hear what proved to be effective for you and other people. What I was always wondering is if all those ESP capabilities or experiences (e.g. OBEs, remote viewing) and various kinds of divinations are really that important for someone's life. There is a lot of literature dealing with these things. Is this related to your paper?
daniel wrote:understanding the concepts of allegory and symbolism
I would have never thought that symbolism and allegories are so important. If I understood it correctly, the language of dreams (time-space) is based on symbols, as counterparts to objects, beings, events, emotions etc. in our physical reality (space-time). Does this apply also to places where OBEs are experienced?
Can you "standardize" certain symbols? How can we be sure that Cirlo's (and others') explanations of symbols apply to all of us? I heard talking about 'universal archetypes' and 'collective consciousness'. Are those symbols projections of our collective past, or present, or psyche in general? And how are the symbols related to the 12 beings of the z(o)odiac? Sorry, maybe I went too far with this...

I haven't been writing my dreams for the past month or so, and it happens two or three times a year. I just don't know what to do with all that text, it's too much bureaucracy. I plan to throw away two small notebooks full of them. If I want to understand my dreams, first I need to be aware what my personal issues are. Only then I can recognize them in the dream world. Did I get it right? I'll have to read Bruce's threads on this topic. If I remember correctly, he made some research about the dream world. It interests me where the symbolic story ends and the "unexplained" starts, i.e. the "prophetic" dreams, the ones that you mentioned in your paper on Time and Timelines, I believe. And, as I wrote above, I want to know if OBEs are located in the same plane as the dreams are. I'll play with OBEs when the time is right, I would really like to research it. I like this forum's philosophy of researching various kinds of things, sharing them with others, and receiving feedback - and possibly learn something from it.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Spaceman
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Spaceman » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Would it be helpful if I add a section on basic psychology--how bioenergy is transferred between people and groups,
If the Trivium were at Hogwarts, then the tools of communication aren't between people, but between complexes--physical, mental, spiritual and their cosmic counterparts in the other realm.
What LoneBear mentions in the Education, method, structure thread combined with what you mentioned is a good description of what I've been thinking about lately. Especially considering the specifics of the relation between the flows of bio energy within the psyche and between it's complexes and how that relates to the communication and exchange of bioenergy between people/psyches. Then how all that fits into the picture of the processes of projection and transference.
and perhaps some techniques (meditation, visualization, etc) that can get one going on understanding the concepts of allegory and symbolism?
I think that's an excellent idea.
since psychology is the "physics" of bioenergy (though not recognized as such)
Understanding the details conserning that is going to be immensely helpful.
"To resist the influence of others, knowledge of ones self is most important." Teal'c

Spaceman
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Spaceman » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Also the question of what the point of consciousness is when you dream has been something I've been thinking about while awake and asleep. I think I've seen it referred to as the shadow, but then there is also supposed to be the shadow archetype/complex mentioned by Jung. He then goes on to state that the entirety of the unconscious could be described as the shadow which is slightly confusing to me as I would think of there being complexes that reside in the unconscious that aren't repressed "shadow aspects of yourself.

I think it might be useful to know what the point of consciousness are while asleep and awake; or are they one and the same, being two sides of the same coin.
I've been thinking of the conscious as the body, and the unconscious as the mind. Is this correct, furthermore where does the subconscious fit in. I've noticed some discussion on it on this forum, but am still unclear about the connection. Understanding this from an RS2 perspective would be usefull in my opinion.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:18 pm

I can't seem to vote on my phone while on holiday but I'm stuck in two minds about what paper should come next anyway!

Logically I think the history on should come next to give us a proper background before moving on to evolution although you can build this picture up quite well now from info throughout these forums and on CH. I've been reading "The secret history of the world" this week and it's full of a lot of crap from a masonic bias and I'd love to see the history paper put that to bed. It has some promising chapter titles and mentions much of what we learn being backwards but then goes off course big time. Worth checking out if only to see yet more secret society nonsense that ignores other important info but not enjoyable from what I've learned so far.

A part of me thinks that the evolution paper would be good to come next to give us the tools now to start making a difference now, especially since I had a dream this week where I was battling demon type entities and managed to get away by flying (although very clumsily) but it is useful to know the truth about the past before we can move forward.

I seem to have convinced myself, history next please then evolution! I'll vote when I'm back home in a few days. :D

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I can't seem to vote on my phone while on holiday but I'm stuck in two minds about what paper should come next anyway!
I only set the poll to run for a week; it is no longer accepting votes. Didn't want to wait around forever for an answer!
Djchrismac wrote:I seem to have convinced myself, history next please then evolution! I'll vote when I'm back home in a few days. :D
I'm doing some reorganization on Part 3, as I did not like the flow... a lot of material to present, and most of it unfamiliar to most people, so trying to make "conclusion follow premise" better.

Talked with Aaron a bit, and he things we should wait and put on 3 and 4 in short succession, like a week between. I'm almost done with the first draft of Part 4, so not that far behind, anyway. But I do have to do some "winter prep" these next few weeks, as believe it or not... Wyoming has blizzard warnings for tomorrow! That's a bit early in the season!

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:02 am

daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:I can't seem to vote on my phone while on holiday but I'm stuck in two minds about what paper should come next anyway!
I only set the poll to run for a week; it is no longer accepting votes. Didn't want to wait around forever for an answer!
Cool no worries, I must have seen it late then.
daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:I seem to have convinced myself, history next please then evolution! I'll vote when I'm back home in a few days. :D
I'm doing some reorganization on Part 3, as I did not like the flow... a lot of material to present, and most of it unfamiliar to most people, so trying to make "conclusion follow premise" better.

Talked with Aaron a bit, and he things we should wait and put on 3 and 4 in short succession, like a week between. I'm almost done with the first draft of Part 4, so not that far behind, anyway. But I do have to do some "winter prep" these next few weeks, as believe it or not... Wyoming has blizzard warnings for tomorrow! That's a bit early in the season!
Cool sounds good, more than happy to have both released within a short time!! :D

Tamila27
Discens
Discens

Post by Tamila27 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:35 am

I also voted for the background and do believe that it should be everywhere