Number poll

A place to conduct polls of the membership. Since voting on polls is a web-only system, there is no associated email list for this forum.

Pick one.

Poll ended at Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:43 am

32%
59%
$112,500,000,000
9%

Total votes: 22

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Number poll

Post by LoneBear » Fri May 08, 2015 11:43 am

I got curious about something, based on a conversation that I had with Gopi this morning, so I am creating this poll. It's an easy poll... just pick one of the numbers from the list. That's it. No thought involved, it is purely subconscious, so please don't go and try to figure out what the numbers mean. Just pick and click. I'll explain later.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Number poll

Post by DSKlausler » Mon May 11, 2015 6:30 am

LoneBear wrote:... so please don't go and try to figure out what the numbers mean.
Too late; and no thank you.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Mon May 11, 2015 8:20 pm

DSKlausler wrote:Too late; and no thank you.
Being a Sci-Fi, science and computer geek--I didn't even have to look them up! ("no thank you???" :?)
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun May 17, 2015 8:14 am

OK, here's what the numbers in the poll meant:

74,384,338 (integer): Doctor Who's lucky number (Tom Baker)
1.57079632679 (real, irrational): PI/2
$112,500,000,000 (money): Net worth of Microsoft

The number chosen most often was PI/2, which was "in the middle" (divided by 2) and is irrational. As Larson said, "complexity is entertaining, simplicity is not," so large, non-repeating values are more entertaining than integers.

Microsoft came in last, which is most likely an aversion to money, in general, which fits the basic motif of people that participate here.

The same numbers used with Jr. High/High School students that Gopi tutors would pick the dollar amount, first, because everything they have been exposed to, here in the civilized world, is attached to the acquisition of money. PI/2 is actually repulsive, as it is a natural concept and being irrational, does not associate well with a monetary amount.

An inversion of personal values has occurred somewhere around the age-30 group, which puts the year back in the mid-1980s (curiously, when the Montauk project came to an abrupt end). The human race has now become exactly that... and he who dies with the biggest score in the central banking computer, wins.

To quote from They Live: OBEY CONSUME REPRODUCE

That is now the new "meaning of life" stuff.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Sun May 17, 2015 4:05 pm

(curiously, when the Montauk project came to an abrupt end)
To me this implies they were successful in what they set out to do, Possibly affecting humanity through the group soul or the collective subconscious. From what I have read about the Montauk project here was that "they" were clueless about what they were doing at the time, conducting a lot of failed experiments at the cost of a lot of human life.
What was the goal of Montauk ultimately? If they were shooting from the hip trying to weaponize time, how could they have such a result to affect the consumer mindset? Perhaps the plan was to have us all chase our tails? What better control method than to make a population think it is free and progressing while worshiping consumerism and making a few very rich? Very devious. Did that directive come from humans, like the Jesuits, or was it reptilian? Whatever the case, it appears to be old school rules. This leads me to believe it is not human originally. Not to say there aren't humans lining up to do this work. And the Montauk workers, like most defense contract workers, were clueless of the result of their skillset. How about waking up one day to realize you just unknowingly screwed humanity. :o woops

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Mon May 18, 2015 2:31 pm

pgolde wrote:To me this implies they were successful in what they set out to do, Possibly affecting humanity through the group soul or the collective subconscious.
I assume you mean the collective unconscious (the subconscious is personal; an interface zone between the conscious and unconscious, that "unity corridor" mentioned in LBs dream posts.

And yes, it appears they were successful beyond their wildest dreams concerning using technology to control every thought of the human mind... it's called the smartPhone. In the days of the Scientific Underground, it took quite a bit of personal effort to obtain, analyze and communicate even the smallest bits of information, because there was no Internet, long distance phone calls cost a fortune--and forget international--no email, no texting... about all you had was hand-written letters (not everyone could type), books through inter-library loan and face-to-face discussion. Now, anything you want to know is at the touch of a button on a tiny device in your pocket--and it takes NO effort, at all. But the problem with that is that without effort, there is no comprehension, either. So we have a society that is becoming more and more superficial, plenty of answers but when you ask them to explain how they arrived at a particular answer, the only reply is, "I Googled it."

The ability to reason is disappearing... and taking free will with it. No free will = slave planet.
NWO:1, Humanity:0.
pgolde wrote:From what I have read about the Montauk project here was that "they" were clueless about what they were doing at the time, conducting a lot of failed experiments at the cost of a lot of human life.
Yes, that was one of the first things I told David, years ago. It was all "trial and error," with a lot of "error." And you are talking completely ruthless people there... human life meant absolutely nothing to them.
pgolde wrote:What was the goal of Montauk ultimately? If they were shooting from the hip trying to weaponize time, how could they have such a result to affect the consumer mindset? Perhaps the plan was to have us all chase our tails? What better control method than to make a population think it is free and progressing while worshiping consumerism and making a few very rich? Very devious. Did that directive come from humans, like the Jesuits, or was it reptilian? Whatever the case, it appears to be old school rules. This leads me to believe it is not human originally. Not to say there aren't humans lining up to do this work. And the Montauk workers, like most defense contract workers, were clueless of the result of their skillset.
I think the goal can be summed up in two words, from the post above: OBEY. CONSUME.

Take a look at this 1960s video of the National Anthem, which was played when a television station signed off for the night (yep, TV did not run 24/7, and typically you could only get 3 channels if you bent the antenna around the right way):

"José, can you see?" has a double meaning here...

pgolde wrote:How about waking up one day to realize you just unknowingly screwed humanity. :o woops
It is exactly that realization that caused Montauk to come to an abrupt end, on August 12, 1983.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Tue May 19, 2015 4:41 pm

The reason I pick 1.57079632679 is because I see numbers as musical intervals right off the bat. This number is a raised (or sharped) 5th, so in the key of C, the note would be a G sharp. But this number is very close to an 8/5 minor 6th, an A flat. With the ratio system, G sharp and A flat are different pitches. With the music we are exposed to they are the same.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle. We'll have some toast.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Tue May 19, 2015 8:10 pm

I picked the first, because it was the first, and seemed easier than the other two. I read later what they were derived from. Simple, less entertaining. Although I did have a more entertaining thought as to what the goals of Montauk were.
I think the goal can be summed up in two words, from the post above: OBEY. CONSUME.
I didn't think the motive was so simple, sci-fi got the best of me. Enriching yourself is boring, and illegal for us slaves to do using their methods.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Tue May 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Impressive vid. The premise for the movie "They Live". Here are the lyrics to a tune I like. I thought it ironic that the video linked below is a live perfo in none other then Montauk. ;)

"Mind control" -Stephen Marley:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, now tell you what

It's mind control, mind control
Corruption of your thoughts, yeah
Destruction of your soul

Mind control, it's mind control
Destruction of your soul

Don't let them mold your mind
They wanna control mankind
Seems like their only intention
Is to exploit the earth, yeah

And you trust in their deceit
Your mind causes your defeat
And so you become an invention
To distort this earth

Propaganda and lies
Is a plague in our lives
How much more victimized
Before we realize? Hey

Destruction of your soul

Destruction of your soul

Ooh, Grandmaster
Let the people go
You put them in total confusion
To downs-troy their soul

For they practice what You preach
So they're always in Your reach
Hi-tech slavery in these days
It's mind control

They'll make it attractive to get man distracted
Corrupting your soul, polluting your soul
Destroying your soul, mind control

Mind control
Destruction of your soul

Destruction of your soul

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Come on and get it together, brother man
What, what you say?

Corruption of your thoughts
Yeah, yeah, destruction of your soul

Destruction of your soul

(The truth is there for us to see)
It's mind control
Destruction of your soul

(The truth is there for us to see)
It's mind control
Destruction of your soul
(The truth is there for us to see, the truth is there for us to see)

http://youtu.be/SDpTdPvwN50
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.