Could this be the Sanctuary?

Discussion of the basic concepts and philosophy behind the idea of a Sanctuary; a place where those exhibiting traits of the next generation of man can meet and learn, without prejudice or bias.
Amhlaibh
Centurio
Centurio

Could this be the Sanctuary?

Post by Amhlaibh » Tue May 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Something Gopi said in another post mentioning sanctuary and his mother struck a chord in my head.
Could it be the dream/imagination of sanctuary is symbolism of what is here and now? For me personally this is my sanctuary, perhaps a physical sanctuary would lead to many problems that could inhibit our growth? This is in the aspect of current society and personal issues that may deem unresolvable in that situation for some .I dont want to step on any toes with this and if I do I apoligize but Ive put a lot of thought into it.
What is stopping us from doing the things here that would be worked on in a physical sanctuary?
Things like those interested in developing telepathy, could we not have a time where we attempt to have a group connection in a meeting place that is in a plane/place we have created.
Can we put the further input that would go to the people who lived in the sanctuary to those among this site who would love to be apart of it if was in existence? Here I think it already does- right here right now! Perhaps if this is realised and the realisation of the physical sanctuary being able to operate as we would hope being unobtainable, then perhaps we may find more growth?
I cant describe the amount Ive had unlocked inside me in the short time on this site and I know it is going to continue to great lengths. This has come from a non physical sanctuary. Im at a point where I just visualise talking to people here and it provides so much.
What do others think?

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Could this be the Sanctuary?

Post by Gopi » Sat May 16, 2009 8:54 am

This topic has been discussed before too... I would suggest you look at this thread in the "Physicality" section of the Sanctuary forums (or register for them if you don't see them yet): viewtopic.php?f=69&t=960
Amhlaibh wrote:What is stopping us from doing the things here that would be worked on in a physical sanctuary?
If you consider the third density structure, it is a body-mind-spirit complex. So naturally, it appears that interaction at all the three levels would promote growth in the best way possible. In the Universe, it makes sense that people who have work together are put together at all levels. A similar question was asked to Q'uo a while back, regarding non-local groups, you can check on that.

As for my own experience, I have observed that physical proximity has been pretty much vital... It is tough to quantify, but you go a LOT further. For example, I have seen that the progress that I made with a bunch of people in physical proximity took a few months, something that took about 4 years in a non-local form with another person. It is for the same reason I have come around the world at the moment!

That is not to take away anything from the validity of these forums, which are a wonderful catalyst. Just chat online with some of the people here, and you'll have much of the telepathic exercises starting! But yes, you do have a point, it is time to attempt some real-time contacts. We might have one real soon.
It is time.

cointreau
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by cointreau » Sun May 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Yes, I am eagerly waiting for that moment!!!!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue May 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Amhlaibh wrote:Could it be the dream/imagination of sanctuary is symbolism of what is here and now? For me personally this is my sanctuary, perhaps a physical sanctuary would lead to many problems that could inhibit our growth?
The Antiquatis site is sort of an "introductory lecture" for a much larger series of courses, for people to see if this particular path of study is what they are seeking in life. Non-local aspects work fine for that function. We've seen a lot of people come and go, some just lurk, others interact strongly for a short time then disappear, others hang around for the duration. People change as they grow, and this is a good place to work out what works for you.

But, for those who do develop a commitment to the ideas presented herein, there needs to be a "next stage" of development, the "phase 2" of the breaking out process. Though it does not require physical presence, it is a hell of a lot easier with it. When you're sitting at a table chatting, and some weird stuff starts happening, it is rather nice to be able to have someone experienced in the phenomenon explain it to you as it is going on... that way you can immediately deal with it, interact with it and understand it. It is a combined modality of "thinking AND feeling" that can really accelerate the discovery process.

It is not as though this question of "physicality" has not been brought up before, as Gopi mentioned. Now that it has happened enough times, I do see a pattern... those who prefer the "non-local" version seem to have had some bad relationships in the past, so like anything with "distaste", one tends to shy away from it. It could be considered an opportunity for some self-discovery.

I consider it a moot point, overall. Antiquatis IS the non-local "Sanctuary", so it is already done, up and running. But for those who want the hands-on experience--to actually feel the flow of energy through the meridian lines of a person, to feel what it like to hold a properly charged wand, to perform ritual magick to song and music... well, "long distance" just doesn't work for that--you need a school and a tight teacher-student interaction.
Amhlaibh wrote:What is stopping us from doing the things here that would be worked on in a physical sanctuary?
I've just placed three of the same herb on the table here, collected from different locations in the country. Can you notice how the first has a more tangy aroma than the second, and the third seems to have a lighter "feel" when you hold it?

Oh wait... you're not here, so you can't actually see it, smell it, or touch it. You can only get MY IMPRESSIONS, not your own from direct experience.
Amhlaibh wrote:Things like those interested in developing telepathy, could we not have a time where we attempt to have a group connection in a meeting place that is in a plane/place we have created.
I think BlueEagle is uniquely suited to answer this question. When he started out, he had the advantage of another TP that was more experienced and right next door. Then he went off to college, and could only do it non-locally, on his own. Blue, care to comment on what happened--and how you felt when you got back together with other TPs on occasion?
Amhlaibh wrote:Can we put the further input that would go to the people who lived in the sanctuary to those among this site who would love to be apart of it if was in existence? Here I think it already does- right here right now! Perhaps if this is realised and the realisation of the physical sanctuary being able to operate as we would hope being unobtainable, then perhaps we may find more growth?
This works for most people where they are in their stage of development. But as we've discussed in PMs, there comes a time where you make a "no return" choice... once that happens, then chatting on the internet becomes insufficient for further growth. Heck, even the Universe recognizes it... for example, Gopi and I live on opposite sides of the planet. We only ran into each other courtesy of David Wilcock, who asked me to answer some questions Gopi had that he was unable to. And the end of THIS month--despite 5 years of chatting and 12,000 miles of distance--Gopi and I will be sitting at the same table, talking, because that is what has to happen. As I've always said, the Universe is always willing to help out. What can seem insurmountable one day, ends up happening the next.
Amhlaibh wrote:I cant describe the amount Ive had unlocked inside me in the short time on this site and I know it is going to continue to great lengths. This has come from a non physical sanctuary. Im at a point where I just visualise talking to people here and it provides so much. What do others think?
I'm glad to know the site is doing what it was intended to do. But it is only the first step.

Amhlaibh
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Amhlaibh » Sat May 23, 2009 8:11 am

Ok. Sounds good. I can definately see your point of being amongst others of common interest for further growth. I forget as I havent sat at a table of likeminded people for many years now. There seems to be very few in my little country (to my knowledge), perhaps I should send out a signal that may be picked up by some. Maybe I should jump on a plane, someone here must need a flatmate?!!! :lol:
I do occasionally find there is definate interperitation errors from the meaning behind words and the words to what they mean, where as in person you would fully understand from expression, body language etc..

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu May 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Amhlaibh wrote:There seems to be very few in my little country (to my knowledge), perhaps I should send out a signal that may be picked up by some.
There are very few in the world... it is an evolutionary change that people are fighting.
Amhlaibh wrote:Maybe I should jump on a plane, someone here must need a flatmate?!!! :lol:
Stranger things have happened!
Amhlaibh wrote:I do occasionally find there is definate interperitation errors from the meaning behind words and the words to what they mean, where as in person you would fully understand from expression, body language etc..
You will find there is a nonphysical component to local communication that goes well beyond body language and chemical signaling. Just like electric and magnetic fields, the human body puts out an "aura"--a bioelectric and biomagnetic field that interacts at various distances from a few inches to a few miles. When those fields interact, you have a localized communication path that is quite different from chatting over the internet.