Courting Rapport

Discussion of the basic concepts and philosophy behind the idea of a Sanctuary; a place where those exhibiting traits of the next generation of man can meet and learn, without prejudice or bias.
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Courting Rapport

Post by Lozion » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Obzistian wrote: "A 'group' of places(people with harmonized 'intent and disposition'- I like that), congregating in space and time to create a PLACE for
other selves to also harmonize i.e. live in rapport with one another.

Yes yes well said.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:39 am

Obzistian wrote:I think that Ego willingly submits the "reigns" of your will to intellect(spirit) when comprehending
that is where "control" of the life unit needs to be in order for it to consciously "survive".
Yes, and as easilly could take back the reigns so maybe the balance point would be the best choice to be.
Obzistian wrote:The information is recognizable to those who are already trying to find the "exit"(or entrance, if you perceive it from the cosmic) for consciousness to unite(or untie)
from ego/shadow and "bind" consciousness to the spirit through intellect.
So you are saying that one who seeks this should try to "combine/unite" their conscioussness of ego/shadow to their spirit? If this could be elaborated it would be nice.
Obzistian wrote:A reciprocally resonating harmonic intelligence
Sounds like new kind of squad of superhumans etc. "The RRHI are coming everyone be nice!" :D
Enjoy the Silence

Obzistian
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Obzistian » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:49 am

Obzistian wrote:The information is recognizable to those who are already trying to find the "exit"(or entrance, if you perceive it from the cosmic) for consciousness to unite(or untie)
from ego/shadow and "bind" consciousness to the spirit through intellect.
Ilkka wrote:So you are saying that one who seeks this should try to "combine/unite" their conscioussness of ego/shadow to their spirit? If this could be elaborated it would be nice.
Since I am in this process also, my understanding is still moving toward comprehension.
I would say, that when fully conscious of the reciprocal relationship between ego and shadow(space/time / time/space)
that the "influence" of spirit moves from subconscious(as I think LoneBear touched on in another post) to conscious.
A holistic/ethical approach to life because you understand fully the relationship of body/mind/spirit in wholeness(or unity).
The spirit(or intellect) not only "inhabits" the body/mind, but starts to direct the movement(motion) within oneself, as
well as interaction with others.
Obzistian wrote:A reciprocally resonating harmonic intelligence
Ilkka wrote:Sounds like new kind of squad of superhumans etc. "The RRHI are coming everyone be nice!" :D
I would say that would be a misapprehension, as no one should have any trepidation about meeting
with those individuals who promote balance, harmony and living in rapport with nature.
Although, they may be resistant somewhat to information that could possibly cause change.
Interactive Intelligence coordinates movement in harmony with its nature.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:43 am

Obzistian wrote:The spirit(or intellect) not only "inhabits" the body/mind, but starts to direct the movement(motion) within oneself, as
well as interaction with others.
Yea, I think I know what you mean by this. I had this dream tonight where my apartment was changed to otherside of the wall (neighboring apartment), and it had 2 rooms instead of one like I had previously. Also in this new apartment I had my old computer, but I had to install all the programs again because the OS had reinstalled or something, also I had to click X on many popup windows that came before I could start installing programs. I have had this new apartment on my dream once before, but now it had something else than before.
Obzistian wrote:
Ilkka wrote:Sounds like new kind of squad of superhumans etc. "The RRHI are coming everyone be nice!" :D
I would say that would be a misapprehension, as no one should have any trepidation about meeting with those individuals who promote balance, harmony and living in rapport with nature. Although, they may be resistant somewhat to information that could possibly cause change.
I meant this as a kind of joke, sarcasm of sorts. Well not all people like harmony, since they need the adrenaline rush from something and cant think of anything else than rivalrous behavior over rapport. Also I looked it in the future where rivalry would be a minority. But I guess it would be a utopia of sorts, because of the balance, or maybe it would last over thousand years untill the scales would be tipped once again, maybe evenly at that time.
Enjoy the Silence

Obzistian
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Obzistian » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:58 am

Ilkka wrote:I had this dream tonight where my apartment was changed to other side of the wall (neighboring apartment), and it had 2 rooms instead of one like I had previously. Also in this new apartment I had my old computer, but I had to install all the programs again because the OS had re-installed or something, also I had to click X on many popup windows that came before I could start installing programs. I have had this new apartment on my dream once before, but now it had something else than before.
Now that IS interesting. Expanded 'personal space' with another compartment, but I see the "old OS" didn't fulfill what
you needed for the new partition and kept trying to make 'old connections', which you had to 'disable'(X) before enabling the new ones.

Next time you are in this dream, try setting up a network with the second room and see what happens.
Obzistian wrote:
I would say that would be a misapprehension, as no one should have any trepidation about meeting with those individuals who promote balance, harmony and living in rapport with nature. Although, they may be resistant somewhat to information that could possibly cause change.
Ilkka wrote:I meant this as a kind of joke, sarcasm of sorts. Well not all people like harmony, since they need the adrenaline rush from something and cant think of anything else than rivalrous behavior over rapport. Also I looked it in the future where rivalry would be a minority. But I guess it would be a utopia of sorts, because of the balance, or maybe it would last over thousand years untill the scales would be tipped once again, maybe evenly at that time.
Yeah, sorry, I totally skipped over the humor in that. Sometimes text just doesn't(even emoticons) relay the intent of the message.

"thousand years" , this reminds me of the Christian mythos in Revelations of their being a thousand years of peace and harmony.
After 'the final battle' where the Devil(who is a good representation of rivalry, in this case) is bound for that amount of time,
and is 'let loose' again for a short time afterwards.
Interactive Intelligence coordinates movement in harmony with its nature.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Obzistian wrote:Next time you are in this dream, try setting up a network with the second room and see what happens.
What sort of connection you mean?

I remember that in that one room there was kitchen and my bed and the other room was living room with my computer, both rooms had windows to outside. Also the whole apartment was shaped as "U" instead of just plain old straight box that they are actually. Also the "U" shaped apartment was angled so like " I_I " these I represent rooms and this one _ that connects them I dont seem to remember what kind of place it is, Or maybe the whole place was more "V" shaped that would make more sense of it.
Enjoy the Silence