The Sanctuary Project

Discussion of the basic concepts and philosophy behind the idea of a Sanctuary; a place where those exhibiting traits of the next generation of man can meet and learn, without prejudice or bias.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The Sanctuary Project

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:20 pm

The Sanctuary Project is an intentional community whose purpose is to both promote and live the ideals of ethical and honorable man in a natural setting. The resources of the community are directed towards personal and social understanding. This topic is to discuss the relevant ideas on how a person expresses themselves, and what opportunities need to be available to allow that expression to come to its fullest, without the pressures of materialistic civilization impinging upon them.

"Sanctuary" was the original concept I had been working with for many years, since the mid-1970s. It was later renamed to Breidablik, the home of the Germanic god Baldr, which is the earliest reference to such a community that I could locate. From this concept, we attempted to spawn the "Avalon SGC" concept (a "Sacred Growth Center", and a play on Stargate SG-1's "StarGate Command"), which is now a bust, due to the very same materialistic ideals that the idea of Sanctuary was suppose to surpass.

The original SGC category and forums have been converted to the Sanctuary project, so there are still some references to the SGC idea in the remaining topics. The existing user subscriptions have also been converted to the Sanctuary Project; if this is not a project you are interested in (as it is similar to the SGC idea), please click on "Usergroups" in the menu at the top of the page, and select "Unsubscribe". Forums will be added as necessary, to divide discussions into logical areas of interest.

The main site has been updated to include the Sanctuary project, from my original notes, but is not yet complete.

I am hoping the good people here will help me clarify these concepts, and see if such an idea is firstly, feasible, and secondly, do-able.

Thanks.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:40 pm

I am not sure i follow. why would materialistic situation/s have anything to do with expressing? Want to make sure i understand this correctly.

Vuyiswa
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Vuyiswa » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:43 pm

Hi All,

I am thinking materialistic situations are worries about "Can we afford this" etc, rather than putting the intention out there and working with spirit, who in my limited experience always ensure the material does not trip up the spiritual. Its a thin esoteric line to tread, but one based on faith in spirit and knowing that when one asks they will be answered, if they have ears to hear.

I would love to express myself in such a manner guided by principles held dear by all here. I have good communication and organisational skills, plus some healing ability which I would love to develop more consciously, but due to materialistic concerns and distractions, plus feeling so alone in this quest, I have not garnered the courage to "let go and let God" express my desires through me.

Sorry to see Avalon freeze, but a thaw may come in another form. We have to intend it from the heart to make it so. There may not have been enough "heart" energy ebhind Avalon this time round. As a parent, i would love my child to be initiated into adulthood under such noble aims and practices. I have considered going to Africa, but have been put off by the New Age dominance. The indigenous African communities are so stressed with these materialistic concerns that there is very little fertile ground for such ideas. One part of me knows that as the shift to 4d continues, the conditions for such will appear more and more. During my recent journey to Africa, I found all doors shut with regard to exploring this further, but I never give up hope as I know that once the ground is cleared (perhaps literally), there are many who would/could attune to this idea, based on a rediscovery of what our Ancestors did naturally.

Just musing on a long held dream....

Love,

V
Love is All/All is Love\r\n\r\nWhat you are looking for is what is looking.\r\n- St. Francis of Assisi

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:34 pm

even though we have these dreams we know that in our current cultures they are impossible to come forth. If our culture was more agrarian, or if we were more thoughtful with the applications of technology then we could afford ourselves the pacing needed to live in communities oriented towards spirituality. But we do not, and I don't see any way yet of living that kind of life in this (american) culture. If we leave this culture we would have to subsist on the earth again and live a much harder physical life but have the freedom to be responsible in different ways than are paved by our cultures at this time.

-a

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dbeaman1 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:54 pm

WarmSylph wrote:even though we have these dreams we know that in our current cultures they are impossible to come forth. If our culture was more agrarian, or if we were more thoughtful with the applications of technology then we could afford ourselves the pacing needed to live in communities oriented towards spirituality. But we do not, and I don't see any way yet of living that kind of life in this (american) culture. If we leave this culture we would have to subsist on the earth again and live a much harder physical life but have the freedom to be responsible in different ways than are paved by our cultures at this time.

-a

It starts with one step.

oma

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:56 am

Thanks all for the responses.
Vuyiswa wrote:I am thinking materialistic situations are worries about "Can we afford this" etc, rather than putting the intention out there and working with spirit, who in my limited experience always ensure the material does not trip up the spiritual. Its a thin esoteric line to tread, but one based on faith in spirit and knowing that when one asks they will be answered, if they have ears to hear.
Yes, I do agree with this. The understanding, if spirit is in the right place, everything will be in place. I do have a suggestion or two, if anyone is interested.
WarmSylph wrote:If we leave this culture we would have to subsist on the earth again and live a much harder physical life but have the freedom to be responsible in different ways than are paved by our cultures at this time.
In the long run, something that will hopefully lead to a better, prepared-- spiritually, physically and mentally. There is some much more one can do when we come together in all three ways. Believing things are possible.

Starlight*

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dbeaman1 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:55 am

Starlight* wrote:
Yes, I do agree with this. The understanding, if spirit is in the right place, everything will be in place. I do have a suggestion or two, if anyone is interested.
Starlight*
I would be very interested in hearing your suggestions. Especially since you will play such a key role in establishing these centers. :D

oma

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:17 pm

Vuyiswa wrote:Sorry to see Avalon freeze, but a thaw may come in another form. We have to intend it from the heart to make it so. There may not have been enough "heart" energy ebhind Avalon this time round.
I would have and still would dropped everything, if asked to stay, but I wasn't asked to stay. I did expess going back, maybe that's why I wasn't asked, I never gave anyone an opportunity to say so. On the main page of this forum, there is something somewhere in there, states, if you are invited to stay --stay. LB is constantly changing it, I don't know if it's still there. Yeah,yeah I need a kick on the butt. My heart was very much in it and I did regret not staying. My heart is still in it, but without the builder and the gardener, it would be difficult.

So, if you ask, why I'm still here (forum). That would be another story.

The way I see it, is dropping everything, relocate, find a job, and contribute it towards the community. that's why Avalon was/is a good place to start, instead of spending it on rent elsewhere, spending towards fixing it up to make it a livable place; and then get going on building to accommodate others and so on. There is more I can do there than from here. It is still something I want to do.

My affinity is the cause, which linked it to Avalon, Bruce and others. Like spirit is why.

Any comments, questions are appreciated.

Thank you.

Starlight*

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:25 pm

Starlight* wrote:I would have and still would dropped everything, if asked to stay, but I wasn't asked to stay. I did expess going back, maybe that's why I wasn't asked, I never gave anyone an opportunity to say so.
I was rooting for you, because I thought you would be perfect for the "mom" of the community center. I still think you'd be surperb in that role. But the BIG problem at Avalon was that there was no place to stay, and no utilities. With only a shed and a 150-year old shack, Avalon was not to the point of having a household to manage, still isn't, and won't be in the foreseeable future. And we did not have the builders to build a larger facility.

There's also dozens of other problems that crept up... I, of all people, can really identify with your feelings. I did drop everything, and moved to the other side of the country for this, just to have it pulled out from under me. That is going to be a sore, emotional point for me for a long time, but I have come to understand that the spirit moves, as the spirit moves. For my own personal path, if things didn't happen the way they did, I never would have moved in and became friends with David Wilcock, who introduced me to Oma, we never would have connected as Ancients, I wouldn't have ended up meeting the Sisters, nor learning a tremendous amount about my feelings, heart and life purpose.

And I know that night we were all in Oma's hotel room talking was pretty significant for all of us, me, you, BlueEagle, Cointreau, Ghostcat... in the greater plan of things, that we are only allowed to glimpse every now and then, it may have been the whole purpose to Avalon to getting a few people together, who have an important role in the future. Spirit moves in strange ways at times, and doesn't seem to have any problem causing you all sorts of inconvenience!
Starlight* wrote:On the main page of this forum, there is something somewhere in there, states, if you are invited to stay --stay. LB is constantly changing it, I don't know if it's still there.
Better duck then... I'm about to update it again! :)
Starlight* wrote:Yeah, yeah I need a kick on the butt. My heart was very much in it and I did regret not staying. My heart is still in it, but without the builder and the gardener, it would be difficult.
But you need to ask yourself, as I had to ask myself, "is it the place, or the situation?" I think you'll find the latter is what your heart desires. And when there is enough "common vision", there WILL be a place that manifests that vision.

Avalon has a nice feel to it. It also has some severe problems. Infected water, no septic, droughts, floods, excessive heat, poor cropland... yeah, "pretty" goes for a ways, but this apparently is a place for a retreat or occasional gathering, when times are good, and not a place for a permanent settlement. There are other places that are now coming to light that will be. I have found that the heart, unlike the mind, is very impatient. And that can be tough to deal with.
Starlight* wrote:So, if you ask, why I'm still here (forum). That would be another story.
I'm hoping it wasn't just Avalon, and that you are here because you care for the people on this forum, as they care for you, and want to continue to help teach and learn as we all go thru our own difficulties.

This forum is, in essence, a type of "spiritual community" that is distributed across the globe. And YOU ARE part of it.
Starlight* wrote:The way I see it, is dropping everything, relocate, find a job, and contribute it towards the community. that's why Avalon was/is a good place to start, instead of spending it on rent elsewhere, spending towards fixing it up to make it a livable place; and then get going on building to accommodate others and so on. There is more I can do there than from here. It is still something I want to do.
Then you've come to the right place! I'm still going to push on, regardless of health or other adverse circumstances. And I thank the Sisters for that "heart" insight.

I'm never 100% sure of how things pan out, as I said, "spirit moves as spirit moves", but I have a pull to form a Sanctuary/spiritual community in South America--that is where I am concentrating my long-term efforts. And believe me, YOU are right at the head of my "need to recruit" list!

If I were to gaze into my crystal ball, and look to your future, I still see you in the role you've done so well in before, the "mom" of a community, making sure everything runs smoothly--only this time, you're going to have your hands full, with a bunch of dual-activated Orphans, wanting to understand what Cities of Light are, how to talk with plants and the Earth, and just sitting there, staring at you in amazement, as you unfold the stories of how we got to where we are.

Is that worth waiting for?

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:54 pm

LoneBear wrote:Starlight* wrote:
I would have and still would dropped everything, if asked to stay, but I wasn't asked to stay. I did expess going back, maybe that's why I wasn't asked, I never gave anyone an opportunity to say so.

I was rooting for you, because I thought you would be perfect for the "mom" of the community center. I still think you'd be surperb in that role.
Thanks, Bruce.
LoneBear wrote:But the BIG problem at Avalon was that there was no place to stay, and no utilities. With only a shed and a 150-year old shack, Avalon was not to the point of having a household to manage, still isn't, and won't be in the foreseeable future. And we did not have the builders to build a larger facility.
One tries to see the positive side of things, but I could see the much work needed at Avalon.
LoneBear wrote:There's also dozens of other problems that crept up... I, of all people, can really identify with your feelings.
There is always hope.
LoneBear wrote:I did drop everything, and moved to the other side of the country for this,

Coincidence? no, don't think so. I've been wanting to do this for a couple of years; how sure is that?! If i heard you correctly, you moved, back in 2003, I wanted to do this since then.
LoneBear wrote:But you need to ask yourself, as I had to ask myself, "is it the place, or the situation?" I think you'll find the latter is what your heart desires. And when there is enough "common vision", there WILL be a place that manifests that vision.
Yeah (to all).
LoneBear wrote:I'm hoping it wasn't just Avalon, and that you are here because you care for the people on this forum, as they care for you, and want to continue to help teach and learn as we all go thru our own difficulties.
Absolutely, I care and would like to continue to teach/learn. Thanks all. :)

LoneBear wrote:Then you've come to the right place! I'm still going to push on, regardless of health or other adverse circumstances.
Spirit moves as spirit moves.
LoneBear wrote:And I thank the Sisters for that "heart" insight.
what would we do without them.
LoneBear wrote:If I were to gaze into my crystal ball, and look to your future, I still see you in the role you've done so well in before, the "mom" of a community, making sure everything runs smoothly--only this time, you're going to have your hands full, with a bunch of dual-activated Orphans, wanting to understand what Cities of Light are, how to talk with plants and the Earth, and just sitting there, staring at you in amazement, as you unfold the stories of how we got to where we are.
Hey, how did you know! :wink: Creator creating, eh.
LoneBear wrote:Is that worth waiting for?
Sure!

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Thu May 11, 2006 5:57 pm

LoneBear wrote:[I'm never 100% sure of how things pan out, as I said, "spirit moves as spirit moves", but I have a pull to form a Sanctuary/spiritual community in South America--that is where I am concentrating my long-term efforts. And believe me, YOU are right at the head of my "need to recruit" list!
Hi LB

I was looking for a post you made where you talked about wanting to go to Sth america and suggested places you'd go and check out and asked if anyone wanted to join you. A search on south america didnt pull it up. Do you remember writing this or am I imagining it?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

South America

Post by LoneBear » Fri May 12, 2006 10:36 am

lvx08 wrote:I was looking for a post you made where you talked about wanting to go to Sth america and suggested places you'd go and check out and asked if anyone wanted to join you. A search on south america didnt pull it up. Do you remember writing this or am I imagining it?
I removed it when I was consolidating forums during the last upgrade. Nobody seemed interested, so I have pretty much dropped the idea.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Re: South America

Post by lvx08 » Fri May 12, 2006 5:04 pm

LoneBear wrote:
lvx08 wrote:I was looking for a post you made where you talked about wanting to go to Sth america and suggested places you'd go and check out and asked if anyone wanted to join you. A search on south america didnt pull it up. Do you remember writing this or am I imagining it?
I removed it when I was consolidating forums during the last upgrade. Nobody seemed interested, so I have pretty much dropped the idea.
i was interested but at the time thought i couldnt do it this year ... could you at least repeat areas of interest in sth america... it keeps on popping up for me lately, i think since you first mentioned it

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat May 13, 2006 11:45 am

lvx08 wrote:i was interested but at the time thought i couldnt do it this year ... could you at least repeat areas of interest in sth america... it keeps on popping up for me lately, i think since you first mentioned it
I have reposted the topic from a backup, as a separate topic.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Sat May 13, 2006 5:09 pm

LoneBear wrote:
lvx08 wrote:i was interested but at the time thought i couldnt do it this year ... could you at least repeat areas of interest in sth america... it keeps on popping up for me lately, i think since you first mentioned it
I have reposted the topic from a backup, as a separate topic.
Thanks for that

Slender
Indagator
Indagator

Re: The Sanctuary Project

Post by Slender » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:09 am

Just a thought, but to me, sanctuary means that there is a need for respite from those who persecute us for being who/what we are. I as though this may be necessary so long as it doesn't become a prison for us....building a wall to keep others out also keeps us in. It's good to have a safe place in which to discuss these things on here though. I think having a physical location would not be "cost effective" in that not all of us are centrally located or could make the trip to the sanctuary. I think of two things when I hear sanctuary...my river and also a place that exists in my soul, that looks uncannily like the little pagoda perched on the mountain side. One is physical, one is spiritual. And for me, this one would be mental and spiritual both....but not necessarily as a sanctuary in which I am hiding, but where I am expressing more openly which is what I crave to do. It is nice to be around others who "get it".

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:08 am

When I think of the project, I think more of a place for people to learn about themselves and the world etc. Not so much a place to "hide" or be "isolated". I think a lot of the place prof Xavier had for "special children" in the X-men. It wasn't so much about being safe, but more about a place where you are understood and an environment where you can grow and learn (instead of being pushed down or away the whole time).

I get a feeling though, that incarnations are chosen to be with "normal" families in "normal" circumstances as part of a purpose for these people. Creating a sanctuary will definitely open up options regarding incarnations, but who knows what it will mean for existing incarnations - if we're just talking about "indigo children" etc.

Can't help wondering what will happen when this place's location is known to TPTB either. Seeing as there's all these special secret programs for special people of their own - always looking for recruits. Might have some interesting times keeping the undesirables out O.o
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:12 pm

infinity wrote:Can't help wondering what will happen when this place's location is known to TPTB either. Seeing as there's all these special secret programs for special people of their own - always looking for recruits. Might have some interesting times keeping the undesirables out O.o
I am not concerned about TPTB, in this respect. I was actually IN one of their "programs," recruited just out of college, so I know what they do and are after. And this is a situation that they would avoid, as to not "poison" their stock with concepts such as ethics and rapport. If you are familiar with the Law of One, then you realize that they cannot really do anything against such a place, without having to "pay a price" that they are unwilling to pay.
4 8 15 16 23 42

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:32 am

infinity wrote:When I think of the project, I think more of a place for people to learn about themselves and the world etc. Not so much a place to "hide" or be "isolated".
I think the same. As I understood it, it's not a hideaway, but a place where (in my own words and thoughts) you can more easily (re)develop your childhood curiosity and interest for exploration, while combining it with knowledge and experience you gained so far. Unfortunatelly, "projects" like this are very risky, since the people doing it would really have to try "to be what no man has ever been before".

On the other hand, I know of a self-sufficient community in our country which operates in rapport with nature and is very successful at it. Their crops are unbelievable and they don't sell the surplus, but give it away to those who are interested, because it's so healthy and tasteful that it would be too expensive for people to buy it. What also surprised me was the way in which they cultivate the land - for example, they don't break or cut any branches, but just collect those who naturally die or fall off. As for field expertise, each one of them is responsible for something - one woman only cooks and prepares the table, one cleans the (big) house, a man takes care of the technical stuff, a lady teaches English to the few children etc. They also have their own organic seed bank - they don't use any pesticides and similar things, so their seeds are old and healthy. They live in hills in a secluded place, 600 m above sea level (with Internet and other tech. stuff as well). All of that reminds me on daniel's and Bruce's comments about the social, organisational perspective of the "Antiquatis community". I think this kind of rapport with nature is what you have been trying to communicate to us.

So, like the Adidas commercial once said:"Impossible is nothing." Well, if they say so ... :wink:
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:08 am

infinity wrote:Can't help wondering what will happen when this place's location is known to TPTB either. Seeing as there's all these special secret programs for special people of their own - always looking for recruits. Might have some interesting times keeping the undesirables out O.o
I also thought about this, but if you don't want to be a part of any "program" I think they can't force you to join them - too much trouble, and time is money. I also think it's better if you make your project public, if you want, but you don't propagate or preach anything. That's what I like about Antiquatis - it's about the research, sharing of knowledge, opening up to new concepts and working in rapport, there is no propaganda or any kind of correctness. And, as LoneBear wrote on the main site, if I remember it correctly, it's not about "socialising". I see it as a small village - you have a "church" (the "monastery" - the library, the school), the farmland, and homes. And you do what you want to do - you can develop your body, mind, sould etc. - it's all there. It reminds me when I was a kid. It was so good when I was helping my parents around the house, while also playing by constructing things, trying out others, and acting in the role of a waiter, cook, teacher, architect, medical doctor, etc. It was really beautiful. I was thinking about it recently, it's too bad that we tend to lose that curiosity and sense of exploration when we're growing up, due to any kind of pressure (peers, career, love relationship, ...).

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:29 am

LoneBear wrote:I am not concerned about TPTB, in this respect.
And this is a situation that they would avoid, as to not "poison" their stock with concepts such as ethics and rapport.
I can imagine this.
LoneBear wrote:I was actually IN one of their "programs," recruited just out of college, so I know what they do and are after.
You too? I remember that Wilcock wrote in Wanderer Awakening, if I'm correct, that when he attended a UFO conference during college or after it, he was approached by a man and asked if he would join a certain program, but was then advised by another man attending the event that he shouldn't do it, because it wouldn't be such a pleasure after all. It was also interesting when daniel wrote how a badge with a Greek alphabet letter (I think it was omega) can get you a lot of benefits. Dan Burish (Project Camelot interview) was also recruited while in college, if I'm not wrong.

Can you explain us how situations like this arise, and something more about your experience? Is this still very common in US, since you're all into alphabet soup agencies?

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:18 am

deepfsh wrote: Can you explain us how situations like this arise, and something more about your experience? Is this still very common in US, since you're all into alphabet soup agencies?

Fascinating. Am curious to hear this as well.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

neal
Discens
Discens

Post by neal » Tue May 27, 2014 3:35 pm

A while ago, trade was just healing haunted places.
We do not wing those songs anymore, not as any singular thing that is remembered in history, just animal rhetoric that still lives.

Villages and cities, and room to breath. Death Cults rise, tell you you are gods, half truths.

To create that which will not die leads to the damned War. You do not need to establish that.

You only need to find the parlay that is unexpected, and respected. Pray for Luck, no one much understands the humanity of the equation.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:50 am

Lozion wrote:Fascinating. Am curious to hear this as well.
This discussion was moved to this topic: Alpha-Omega-Psi-Phi: It's All Greek to Me.
neal wrote:A while ago, trade was just healing haunted places.
We do not wing those songs anymore, not as any singular thing that is remembered in history, just animal rhetoric that still lives.
Haunted places occur when you have a smaller phase difference between motion in space and motion in time. An analogy in electronics would be resistance versus reactance. Normally, they are 90-degrees out of phase, so the min/max of one is the zero of the other. Certain geometric conditions in 3D space and 3D time allow for a phase shift, reducing that phase significantly--hence you easily experience the shadows of 3D time structures in space, a haunted place.

But remember it is a 2-way street--YOU are also haunting the Cosmic sector by being there!
neal wrote:Villages and cities, and room to breath. Death Cults rise, tell you you are gods, half truths.
Well, what's in a label... Humans considered the Igigi to be "gods" as well, and as it turns out are nothing more than the Annunaki slaves that were imported from another world. Because they arrived with the gods, they were thought to be minor deities, themselves, just like human nobility thinks of themselves.
neal wrote:To create that which will not die leads to the damned War. You do not need to establish that.
Immortality tends to lead to apathy; greed leads to war.
neal wrote:You only need to find the parlay that is unexpected, and respected. Pray for Luck, no one much understands the humanity of the equation.
I thought the human equation, created by hair dressers, telephone sanitizers and middle management was: 6 x 9 = 42?
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:11 am

daniel wrote:Immortality tends to lead to apathy; greed leads to war.
It is important to remember that tendencies are not firm and that some tendencies are stronger than others. There are other things that can lead to apathy and other things that can lead to war. Immortality can also lead to great wisdom. Quick judgements can be misleading if they are not applied correctly.
daniel wrote:I thought the human equation, created by hair dressers, telephone sanitizers and middle management was: 6 x 9 = 42?
6 x 9 = 54 (6 x 7 = 42, base 10) -- part of the joke
The answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything (as calculated by a massive, extraterrestrial computer named Deep Thought who could only give the answer and not fully define the question -- the Earth was created in order to find the original question, the hair dressers, telephone sanitizers, and middle management came later and messed stuff up, and the whole Earth destroyed 5 minutes before the question could be extracted). I guess the psychiatrists win again.