Teachers Sanctuary

Discussion of the basic concepts and philosophy behind the idea of a Sanctuary; a place where those exhibiting traits of the next generation of man can meet and learn, without prejudice or bias.
dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Teachers Sanctuary

Post by dbeaman1 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:23 pm

Well, now, I'm not sure what to do with this forum.
I just know there are many of us who assist much, and need a time off from those who thirst,, a time we can be with others, enjoy the quiet, share ideas, laugh, play the drums, learn new energy methods, and just BE.
I spoke to Bruce of my desire to create such a place, for a haven of sorts, with others who are as we are, a place people can come to regenerate, and regroup, before heading back out to the masses.
I must admit, I haven't really put a lot of planning into this, well, none actually. I just know that I'm here to activate the crystal people, those who are led to me, or I am led to. The methods used to activate them are told and shown to me as I go along. I never know what people need until they need it. Until it's told to me. And then, I do my best to act on it as I am directed.
So, that being said, any ideas for this forum would be greatly appreciated. :D

oma

PS thanks, LB

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:10 am

oma-zon,
letting the forum just be right now works, lets it start gather and get bumped around - kind of like a knife blad to the flint. So lets see what sparks ; )

-a

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Teachers Sanctuary

Post by LoneBear » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:50 am

dbeaman1 wrote:Well, now, I'm not sure what to do with this forum.
I just know there are many of us who assist much, and need a time off from those who thirst,, a time we can be with others, enjoy the quiet, share ideas, laugh, play the drums, learn new energy methods, and just BE.

So, that being said, any ideas for this forum would be greatly appreciated. :D
Perhaps one of the "methods used to activate them" would be discussion on this forum?

How about discussing some of the methods that you and the others employ, to show how the system works?

I, for one, didn't understand a lot about the idea of "energy work" in the healing process, and still don't. You may recall my surprise when you were "fluffing" and I was exclaiming, "I can actually FEEL that!"

Also, what it is that hypnosis does, and what can be expected of it?

Vuyiswa
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Vuyiswa » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:58 pm

LoneBear wrote: I, for one, didn't understand a lot about the idea of "energy work" in the healing process, and still don't. You may recall my surprise when you were "fluffing" and I was exclaiming, "I can actually FEEL that!"
Hi All,

As I recover from my own personal hurricane (sent to destroy no less) which ended on Monday past, my guidance referred me to a book I had read some years ago, but which left a very strong impression on my psyche. Don't know why exactly, but I feel it will assist you Bruce in this particular phase. It is called MEDICINE DREAM: A Woman's encounter with the healing realms of Don Juan. The author is Merilyn Tunneshende.

She managed to heal herself from the HIV virus through energetic dream work, as done by the Naguals (Shamanic healers). I strongly urge those interested in this subject to check out this true life account. I find her more accessible and less ego -based than Castaneda, who had access to similar knowledge from the entity known as "Don Juan".

The book is concerned with:

"healing the sacrificial element inherent in the transformational process. In ancient times this took the form of human or blood sacrifice, while today it is often the sacrifice of life energy through the suppression of the feminine, the original and the formative.

Together these two beings worked their magic on me, harmonising their energies within me in a kind of Creator-Destroyer dance. To experience their levels of existence, I made crossings into two separate realms and there worked within the mega-drama of evolution. It is my understanding that these realms can become accessible and their energies used for transforming consciousness. With this in mind, I wish the reader to examine his or her own life in relation to the manifestation of the Creative Dream.

The concept of Healing Dreaming is an extension of the fact that all life and all consciousness is interconnected. Every time is simultaneous and we exist in the ever present and the infinite Now. As when we tune a radio, where we focus our consciousness determines the spectrum of frequencies we percieve and the reality they create. Death is a turn of the tuner, but we continue to exist as does the whole of creation. To truly heal, we must extend ourselves into all levels of creation and into all times

If finding the book is a problem in anyway, I am happy to send you my copy. Just let me know where to post it to.

Love,

V
Love is All/All is Love\r\n\r\nWhat you are looking for is what is looking.\r\n- St. Francis of Assisi

Vuyiswa
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Vuyiswa » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:54 pm

Oma wrote: So, that being said, any ideas for this forum would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Oma,

Tell us how you do your energy work. Also , is hypnosis not another form of dreaming while conscious. Could one not change something whilst under hypnosis, as in go back and relive something, but do it differently? When you do energy work, do you go into any altered states?. I am very curious as I feel I have done this before and would like to remember. All I know is that I use my voice to heal. Not in any special way, but just by talking - the vibrational tone is the key it seems.

Love,

V
Love is All/All is Love\r\n\r\nWhat you are looking for is what is looking.\r\n- St. Francis of Assisi

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Teachers Sanctuary

Post by dbeaman1 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:41 pm

LoneBear wrote: Perhaps one of the "methods used to activate them" would be discussion on this forum?

How about discussing some of the methods that you and the others employ, to show how the system works?
It would appear that each one of us was led to personally discover our own particular talents, so the path would be different for each person. However, as we come together, each of us has had activated within us the abilities of the others of the core group. For instance, if one has the ability to connect with the earth, the others begin to develop that ability. This would appear to be a connection within the core group only, at this time.
LoneBear wrote:I, for one, didn't understand a lot about the idea of "energy work" in the healing process, and still don't. You may recall my surprise when you were "fluffing" and I was exclaiming, "I can actually FEEL that!"
Every thing is energy. One need only realize this, and realize that you are energy. It is in you, around you at all times. However, sometimes people are unaware of this, or imagine themselves to be closed off from all that is. They feel as if something is missing from their lives, or as if they are searching, but they don't know what they are searching for. What we do, is reawaken the memories within their essence of who they are, what they are, what they were created to be. We remind their essence that they cannot BE disconnected, and this allows that FEELING to be remembered. This then, allows/encourages the body to heal itself, if the person so desires. We are merely facillitators. The individual is the one responsible for what then becomes of the reawakening.
LoneBear wrote:Also, what it is that hypnosis does, and what can be expected of it?
Hypnosis puts you in touch with the aspect of the self that is active during sleep, daydreams, meditation, etc. It encourages the conscious mind to step back, and allow the knowledge to come forth. I have found that the subconscious has the ability to answer any question asked ( granted, my questions are not highly technical, but then, neither is my brain :? ), and does have the memories of everything that has ever happened to the person, in this lifetime, or any other. I often wonder if the subconscious is like the Akashic records.
Hypnosis has been a useful tool in assisting people to zero in on the real problem, and for myself, was the answer to why I have always said I don't want to heal, even though my path has led me to be a nurse. Go figure.

Hope this has helped somewhat.

deb

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:34 am

Vuyiswa wrote:Don't know why exactly, but I feel it will assist you Bruce in this particular phase. It is called MEDICINE DREAM: A Woman's encounter with the healing realms of Don Juan. The author is Merilyn Tunneshende.

If finding the book is a problem in anyway, I am happy to send you my copy. Just let me know where to post it to.
amazon.com has it used for US$ 8.00. I'll order a copy. Thanks!

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dbeaman1 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:04 pm

Vuyiswa wrote:
Tell us how you do your energy work. Also , is hypnosis not another form of dreaming while conscious. Could one not change something whilst under hypnosis, as in go back and relive something, but do it differently? When you do energy work, do you go into any altered states?. I am very curious as I feel I have done this before and would like to remember. All I know is that I use my voice to heal. Not in any special way, but just by talking - the vibrational tone is the key it seems.

Love,

V
I have a mantra I say "harm to none, for the higher good, my will to Thy will", before I begin. As I say that, I feel the energy begin to flow. Is it the mantra that causes this? No. But it is a conditioning that alerts my higher self that I am ready to shift into an aware state, I suppose. I then call in help. I summon the reiki masters, the druid council of healers, all beings of the light that desire to assist in this healing, Q., and the person's own spirit helpers. Quite some time ago, I was 'given' a song. I have no idea what the words mean, as they are not in english. I have a friend who can see energy, and I asked him how the song affects the energy, as I am not always directed to sing it. He said it softens the energy, and tones it down somewhat so the person receiving it can more easily assimilate it. I also have a singing bowl, and I believe sound is an extremely powerful method of healing, by those who have the ability.
I believe I am in an altered state, during healing work, as I can often feel the other beings working through me, and directing my movements, and anytime Q. is around, I am in this same state.
I don't think hypnosis is a form of dreaming while conscious, as often times, many people do not remember what they saw or said. However, the hypnotist can influence what the person sees, and therefore one must be very careful not to ask leading questions. This is at times difficult, as when Bruce said the cave was dark, and I said "Can you find a torch?" and he said I can make one. What I should have said was, Can you see? I learn each time I conduct a session, as much or more than the subject I am regressing.

oma

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:04 pm

dbeaman1 wrote:I have a mantra I say "harm to none, for the higher good, my will to Thy will", before I begin. As I say that, I feel the energy begin to flow. Is it the mantra that causes this? No. Is it the mantra that causes this? No.
As Deb stated, everything is energy, waves of vibrations and sound, whether we see/feel them or not. As I have shared at the Ranger Gathering, the "Our Father" is old (as others) are probably much older. So if one resonates (vibrates), by all means, use it, if you will. it can tune one with the higher vibrations, as well as heal. I can feel energyt, pouring into one hand, across the heart to the other hand, and therefore the ability to heal. knowledging the healing comes through me and not from me. The feeling of vibrations on different parts of the body as one is being tuned to a particular area, but one will sometimes feel them stronger in other parts. Tuning to a particular frequency gives .....

The word Father resonates with the same frequency as the AUM. We have come togehter and have evolved through thousands of years to this point, facilitating these abilities. Just as the grid of Gaia, we are all interconnected like the patterns of woven blankets of our Ancestors. When you come to understand the true meaning of One, it will open doors, we are not separate from one another, yes, we are individuals, a gift from our Creator, giving us the ability to express ourselves. It is time, Come, join us. AUUMM.

Hey, guys, now I see why it is a good idea to keep a notebook handy. I was going to clean it up some of what was typed, but decided to leave it, because of the message.

Love Of One
Starlight*

GhostCat
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by GhostCat » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:13 pm

Okay, this is intriguing... I've never considered myself a healer, but my small handful of friends say they feel better when they're near me. I usually chalk it up to their coming within my shields. But, even that is a kind of energy manipulation. Hmmm...

Also, the frequent reference to Dreaming is curious to me. I've always known myself to be a Dreamer. Last year, my now-boss introduced me to Connie Kaplan's "Invisible Garment"... I was unsurprised to find that, in this system, both my sun and moon are in Dreaming. More interesting to me was that my ascendant was in Awareness. I rarely sleep "well"... I'm always awake in my dreams - the body rests, but awareness never does. So, about 97% of my waking life, I'm simultaneously hyper-aware and detached (exhausted).

I've only recently come to see the usefulness in this configuration... taking it from lucid dreaming to Intentional Dreaming, as it were.
I'd welcome comments/advice from those here.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:35 pm

Hi, GhostCat,
GhostCat wrote:Okay, this is intriguing... I've never considered myself a healer, but my small handful of friends say they feel better when they're near me. I usually chalk it up to their coming within my shields. But, even that is a kind of energy manipulation. Hmmm...
It could be that you have enough energy to go around, without even trying.

Last edited by Starlight* on Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:07 pm

ghostcat, I have the same issue. I rarely sleep through the night and wake ready to start the day - I usually wake up during my dreams at different moments and so I remember them frequently but am loosing being refreshed.

-a

GhostCat
Cognitor
Cognitor

Dreaming

Post by GhostCat » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:03 am

I will put these comments on Intentional Dreaming here, since this is where I've seen their like...

I've emailed a couple of times with Connie Kaplan about The Invisible Garment, and in particular the principle of Dreaming. In chatting about the roles of allowance and intention in this realm, the questions have been: "At what point does allowance become martyrdom?", "At what point does intention become manipulation?" It is Connie's position that the Dreamer should never intend - but we may be caught in semantics. As I sat down to write to her today, I saw in my mind's eye the blind prophetess on her platform... heard her thoughts... and attempted to translate...
The power of Dreaming is the conscious access to the "other side". It reports on so many levels:
  • our waking physical lives
    our subconscious emotional/psychological lives
    our unconscious selves
    our "super-"conscious higher selves
    the time/space landscape of the reality we've chosen to create and in which we participate
    and many others
The "use" of Dreaming is matter of shaping that reality. That said, Dreaming cannot be effectively employed as a creative force until the creator firmly grasps the tools at his/her command. He/she must recognize their personal symbol-set, must have mapped their personal dreamscape and studied the underlying archetypes. In short, they must be able to converse fluently in the language of their dreams. The Dreamer must KNOW their underlying Self excruciatingly well - and neither flinch from nor fight the commentary of their dreams.

The Dreamer ought not bring waking intention across into the dreamtime. However, once within the dream, he/she may converse with it one-on-one in "realtime"... as opposed to waking to transcribe the broken memory and study it as one might a sacred text. Within the dream, the true Dreamer may 'grok' the nature of the beast and respond accordingly - thereby changing waking reality.

The flow of creative energy must originate in dreamtime, for that is the greater consciousness.

It is a matter of allowing, in that we must allow the dreamtime to inform us of the reality we have already created. We must accept, own, and cherish that reality. Only then can we begin to see that change is not "needed", only desired. We might say the goal is to be - rather than conscious - conscientious creators. In this way, intention may be brought up short of manipulation.

GhostCat
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by GhostCat » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:04 pm

I'd like to caveat my last post...

All the phraseology assumes one stands on the "waking" side of the fence. If, in fact, the dream is the greater consciousness, we allow IT access to the realm of form. It's not really about us going there, but about it coming here ... we need to be able to effectively act as a channel (translator, instrument) for the vision of what could be. Getting to KNOW ourselves is an excercise in learning to simply BE ... authentically, without flinching, striving, fighting, pouting, pushing or DOing anything ... without inserting our opinion into the translation, as it were.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:06 pm

the funny thing about all this, when you realize, you are the one creating everything. How boring is that! :lol: :lol: No need to predict. As Vuyiswa says, Creator loves to cre-ate, mmm yummy. :lol:

Thanks, for keeping us alert.