Sanctuary South America (repost)

Discussion of the basic concepts and philosophy behind the idea of a Sanctuary; a place where those exhibiting traits of the next generation of man can meet and learn, without prejudice or bias.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Sanctuary South America (repost)

Post by LoneBear » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:07 pm

lvx08 wrote:Most interesting sites - Tiahuanacu and Puma Punku in Bolivia; Amaru Muru on Lake Titicaca and a network of cave complexes outside of Cusco which served as temples or altars. All these sites are much older than Incan, - they feel paleolithic.
I'd love to hear more about your trip, particularly on Amaru Muru which is mentioned in Hunt-Williamson's works.
lvx08 wrote:Tiahuanacu has sculptured images of faces that look like Greys or even reptilians.
Got any photos you could share?
lvx08 wrote:Here is a skull we came across in an antique shop. Note the 3 rows of teeth! (Hope the upload works)
Little hard to envision how that works to chew with! Given the eye style, I suspect that is more of a helmet or mask, than an actual skull, with the rows of teeth being some kind of "screen" to speak through.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:39 pm

LoneBear wrote:[I'd love to hear more about your trip, particularly on Amaru Muru which is mentioned in Hunt-Williamson's works.
Amaru Muru is a wonderful site, which strangely is not sign posted (which seems to indicate they don't want people to know about it). By the time we got to Amaru Muru, it was night. Fortunately it was a perfect night - perfectly clear with no wind. The stars were wonderful! The two guys who took us there were both local shamans, and they did a ceremony there for us with cocoa leaves, and showed us how to use the site. Essentially it is a grotto carved into the rock, if you kneel, your 3rd eye aligns with the "portal" and if you stand , your 2nd chakra aligns with the portal. It was very powerful and we would have spent well over an hour there. It was wonderful being there at night, but the one disadvantage was you couldn't see that much!

Here is a photo of someone using the portal

http://www.ancientmysteries.eu/data_bes ... %20UK.html

There is quite a bit on youtube on Amaru Muru if you want to check it out a bit further

I think the photos of the petroglyphs in GHW's Road in the sky are taken around Amaru Muru, but it is a few years since I have seen that book so I am not sure. I would have liked to have gone back during the day to have more of a look around
lvx08 wrote:Tiahuanacu has sculptured images of faces that look like Greys or even reptilians.
LoneBear wrote:Got any photos you could share?
I have included some here. Unfortunately the detail is not as clear as I would have liked. These heads line the wall of the sunken temple which you can see in one of the photos. There are many human faces, and about half a dozen faces that are distinctly Grey. If they had no trouble reproducing the human face, you wonder why they made images that looked definitely ET.
Unfortunately the photo of the reptilian lost all detail and is hardly recognisable as a face,but it defintiely is
lvx08 wrote:Here is a skull we came across in an antique shop. Note the 3 rows of teeth! (Hope the upload works)
LoneBear wrote:Little hard to envision how that works to chew with! Given the eye style, I suspect that is more of a helmet or mask, than an actual skull, with the rows of teeth being some kind of "screen" to speak through.
No it is solid quartz so it could not be used as a mask. It has a really strong energy, as soon as you brought your hand 6-10" from it, you could feel the charge. The antique dealer thought it was about 3,000 years old. I had no reason not to doubt him
Attachments
tiahuanacu.JPG
In the foreground you can see the wall of the sunken temple which carries 144 faces (on all 4 walls)
(298.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
grey.JPG
(430.53 KiB) Not downloaded yet
reptilian.JPG
sorry all the detail of the face is lost in this pic
(411.28 KiB) Not downloaded yet

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:48 pm

And here is a pic of Moray. We walked the spiral as you would a labyrinth. It is an extremely powerful place. I had a sense that giants lived there,
and that there was a subterranean city below us.
Attachments
moray.JPG
(1.33 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:44 pm

I think LB was referring to the skull representing a mask, not being a mask in and of itself.

An amazing adventure! Looks like a lot of fun too.

I would guess, by the looks of it, Moray was either a sunken landing pad or a radio telescope (it reminds me of the large dish built into the ground in Costa Rica).
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:41 am

Tulan wrote:I think LB was referring to the skull representing a mask, not being a mask in and of itself.
Correct.
Tulan wrote:I would guess, by the looks of it, Moray was either a sunken landing pad or a radio telescope (it reminds me of the large dish built into the ground in Costa Rica).
It looks like an amphitheater to me, for a LOT of people.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:30 am

I find these images interesting - that 'portal' is curious, architecturally. When I have a chance to utilize an actual computer I'll give them a real look over. Might be interesting for a little architectural speculative inquiry.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:13 am

LoneBear wrote:
Tulan wrote:I think LB was referring to the skull representing a mask, not being a mask in and of itself.
Correct.

OK . It did feel like a receiving station or a radio
Tulan wrote:I would guess, by the looks of it, Moray was either a sunken landing pad or a radio telescope (it reminds me of the large dish built into the ground in Costa Rica).
It looks like an amphitheater to me, for a LOT of people.

There are more than 1 - maybe 4 or 5 in the complex

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:17 am

Tulan wrote:An amazing adventure! Looks like a lot of fun too.
Yes it was great. You should go sometime. Not so far from Las Vegas!

Obzistian
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Obzistian » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:50 am

I'm working on them... I greatly appreciate the input you've provided. It is always best to see the larger picture before trying to define the smaller pieces to assemble it. (Try to assemble a puzzle without the picture on the box cover!)
Sometimes that is done with pure pattern recognition and have discovered I actually learn more by not seeing
the big picture sometimes until I have constructed it from the pieces. You always have a border and a specific way the pieces will fit together. It does take longer though.

And since, in this context we are trying to cross borders(international), the larger picture has as its border the world, the smaller pieces may need to be defined first(each country and its policies) in order to best choose
locations. The starting location simply where you are.

I cannot help but reference 'Sanctuary' first and foremost within our own body, mind and spirit;
and the 'Sanctuary Project' The Great Work.
Interactive Intelligence coordinates movement in harmony with its nature.