- Drugs are put to proper use, and used when appropriate (not recreational--the Ancients considered psychoactive drugs as a spiritual journey, and that should not be abused); prefer the holistic approach to life.
- Food as good nutrition, rather than the 10% food and 90% filler to help with marketing & sales--clean, untreated water (filtered)--foods without additives, chemical preservatives, or artificial anything (so body can properly identify nutrient requirements)
- Retirement - no age discrimination - Elders used as educators and caretakers of young - No forced retirement - All worldly needs supplied at age of 60 (1/2 expected lifespan) (keep early, so mental skills can be kept sharp)
- Education - education as satisfaction of curiosity, not forced ("Central Information", 2150 AD, Thea Alexander) - Elders used as educators and caretakers of young - people do not specialize, but have areas of expertise keep to Renaissance thought - "CI".
- Jobs - Work when you want to work, based on need and enjoyment - recognize value of non-goods work, thought, ideas - work = life = play, if you enjoy what you are doing we will create our own work we will work out of our own inspiration motivated by fruits of labor.
- Welfare and the "Have Nots" - no welfare systems; the "have nots" need only be given opportunity.
- Human Rights - right to live; right to die - no hang-ups; get over Victorian fallacies about sex, race, species - recognize and accept racial differences; integration is as bad as discrimination - recognized natural quantum evolution—need intermediate species - individuals are sovereign, not groups - consequences of actions considered by individuals
- Crime, Punishment, and Government - government by advise of respected people, not selected leaders based on "charisma" and lies.
- Trust: allow things to be as they are, not as you wish them - lawyers were the first against the wall when the revolution came - no politicians, bureaucrats, or bureaucracies - realize that mistakes happen, and so do accidents - do away with punishment at adult level - enforce punishment at child level - "a little understanding all around can smooth over the most difficult of problems." (Chang, "Lost Horizon") - arbiter based; mutually agreed upon by involved parties - wars, police & prisons are results of fear-driven society - Crime: Captain Nemo—eliminate reasons for crime where possessions are meaningless, what can be stolen? where sexuality isn't considered bad, no sex crimes no hunger or living on street
- Entertainment - see Religion, Science, Arts - sports and recreation - limited television; people get their entertainment by doing, not watching other do things they wish they could - NO entertainment "industry"
- Religion - no conversion-based religions; all beliefs respected
- Science - like religion; there are many ways to view the Universe
- Arts - recognize importance of the arts, and the many forms of art as an expression of cultural symbolism
- Metaphysics - recognition of psychic skills
Discussion of the basic concepts and philosophy behind the idea of a Sanctuary; a place where those exhibiting traits of the next generation of man can meet and learn, without prejudice or bias.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
My thoughts on the "catch-all" topic of being an ethical human, or as I put it, the Humanity of Being: