The "New Age"

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The "New Age"

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:43 pm

(Thought this might be a good topic, from a Sanctuary chat yesterday...)
pgolde wrote:I have a question for you all, what is your definition of New Age?
The New Age... there are TWO of them, the Spiral Dynamics green vMeme (where the valuing should have gone), and what Ken Wilber refers to as MGM -- the Mean Green Meme (where the valuing went).

The MGM is a deliberate misdirection by the New World Order (basically, the Masonic Lodges) to introduce a 180-degree turn in the valuing system to point the succession of Green away from crossing the Tier 2 boundary, to point it back at the yin-yang Tier 1 systems of orange (corporate) and blue (truth force). Orange was achieved with what I call the "for Prophet" motivation--turn the New Age into an income stream, and to Blue by replacing Gods with Aliens--same savior functions and structure, where priests are replaced by Channelers doing exactly the same thing.

For simplicity, I will refer to the green vMeme, where valuing SHOULD have gone, as "Green" and borrowing from Wilber, "Mean" for where it DID go.

Green, sitting at the border to Tier 2 systemic thought, would not be concerned with aliens, channeling or gadgetry that can be sold--it would be concerned with an apprehension of the Spirit complex, namely that there exists and "invisible world" where things happen (which I call the Other Realm) and can effect the visible world--namely, magick. To conceive of where Green should have gone, think of Alchemy and Hogwarts--exploration into the Other Realm, though being yin, still externalized into archetypal symbols, just like the Alchemists did centuries ago. The TV series, Sliders, did an excellent version of this (11th episode, "Into the Mystic") to a parallel Earth where mystical practices were commonplace in society.

"Mean" is just an up-scaling of blue (gods, angels and demons) and orange (business and science)--which is far more entertaining than Green is, because it is already familiar and no new work needs to be done to understand the concepts--it is just "substitution" with a techno twist, much like the way music went, as Spaceman so elegantly described it on the forum. To quote Larson, "complexity is entertaining, simplicity is not." Mean also engages is massive amounts of fantasia (a psychological version of the placebo effect) with complex rituals and interactions to keep those in the Mean Meme entertained and therefore not becoming dissatisfied with the system. Mean is the stage magician, Green is Dumbledore.

--Additional information, not from chat--

The Green valuing meme was first achieved by Alchemists back in the 15th century. If you compare the alchemical stages that developed from the apprehension, you can draw a parallel to the Spiral Dynamics valuing memes:
  1. Calcination (Beige, instinct, overcoming survivalism/ego)
  2. Dissolution (Purple, tribal, dissolving the ego and projecting survival into a group)
  3. Separation (Red, power gods, separating from the tribe to rule)
  4. Conjunction (Blue, truth force, realizing the connection with Nature/gods)
  5. Fermentation (Orange, entrepreneurial, manifesting the Nature/god connection as science and business)
  6. Distillation (Green, New Age, refining the impurities to get a clean set of pieces to the puzzle)
  7. Coagulation (Yellow, Systemic, Tier 2 putting the pieces together to see the bigger picture)
The completion of the alchemical process resulted in a transmutation on the way you see life--the "Philosopher's Stone"--where one can see the system, and why people do all the dumb things that they do as part of a learning process.

The whole of the Magnum Opus is devoted to getting a person to grow in knowledge and ability to be able to cross over that bridge to Tier 2 and "see the system." The Alchemists weren't the first chemists--they were the first psychologists!

At the time, TPTB were based in despotism, covering both yin (blue priests) and yang (red governors) and those that did a 2-in-1 system, Kingship (political ruler sanctioned by God). With the Industrial Age, the red power system was replaced with the orange, corporate system, but still the same relationships. The NWO is still in the Blue/Orange valuing system for global rule--only the secret societies have ventured into the Green, to make sure that the common man did not learn about true magick--for if the common man put the pieces together, The Powers That Be will become extinct, relegated to Micro Island.

Knowing that, the NWO made sure that all the pieces discovered by people in the Green were sugar-coated into the Mean, so that they would stick together--but never fit quite right. Not being able to assemble the puzzle, people turn back thinking it was a dead end, returning to the blue/orange valuing system as useful cogs in the Great Machine of the New World Order.

Those that want to wash off those pieces that the Mean hold, to find out what "the shape of things to come" actually is, underneath, are going to have to dig into the origins of the concepts that the pieces represent--that means understanding myth, legend and some Natural science, to find the real magick that is the Green vMeme.

Let me also pass on a warning: the Mean "sugar coating" is usually termed "love"--the attractive principle used in the New Age to stick things together--that often don't belong together. When you wash that sugar coating off the piece, the "love" goes with it, down the drain--but then you get to discover what REALLY brings things together--and keeps them together. Just as chemistry sticks atoms together into molecules, there is a alchemy that performs a similar function in the magical realm, which the Greeks term agápē. Unfortunately, I've never found a corresponding English word, so the concept is difficult to explain... one of those things that you really cannot understand, until you've experienced it for yourself.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Re: The "New Age"

Post by animus » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:38 am

I had my transition from Mean to Green last year. A wonderful and liberating experience. The --daniel papers not only give you the right orientation but also a good nudge. Reading them as well as these fora gives you some serious headway. Still have to do the inner work though.
At least for the "Meaners" they are very helpful. The RS.org site states that they were "written specifically for the New Age, metaphysical and conspiracy communities", so no wonder why the Meaners turn Greeners after reading them.
But unfortunately the papers don't seem to have a big effect on people from the lower vMemes. At least that's my impression, based on the silence of everybody whom I showed them to. Still waiting for anybody to care for my translations :(

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:32 am

animus wrote:Still waiting for anybody to care for my translations :(
Why don't you send me the PDFs and I'll add them to the reciprocalsystem.org website? That would get them more exposure.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:55 am

animus wrote: But unfortunately the papers don't seem to have a big effect on people from the lower vMemes. At least that's my impression, based on the silence of everybody whom I showed them to.
Hmmm, I can't get the "List=" to work... this will have to do:
  1. No rudimentary knowledge;
  2. No interest;
  3. No time;
  4. Heard the truth on TV;
  5. You and your crazy beliefs
I have stopped all efforts of passing on the information.
Last edited by LoneBear on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed "list="
Anything is possible with the proper training.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:33 pm

LoneBear wrote:
animus wrote:Still waiting for anybody to care for my translations :(
Why don't you send me the PDFs and I'll add them to the reciprocalsystem.org website? That would get them more exposure.
I'm currently in the middle of updating my post on CH. I've translated the copyright notice for the ISUS papers which I'll include in the post. Still need to go through the papers again so that I can make an Englisch/German RS-dictionary. Also I want to translate your pythagoras posts if you don't mind. I will write you a pm in 1-2 weeks about putting it on the reciprocalsystem.org website.
DSKlausler wrote:
animus wrote: But unfortunately the papers don't seem to have a big effect on people from the lower vMemes. At least that's my impression, based on the silence of everybody whom I showed them to.
Hmmm, I can't get the "List=" to work... this will have to do:
  1. No rudimentary knowledge;
  2. No interest;
  3. No time;
  4. Heard the truth on TV;
  5. You and your crazy beliefs
I have stopped all efforts of passing on the information.
Yep, that's it. These two pictures do a good job illustrating the last two points:

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:29 pm

DSKlausler wrote:No rudimentary knowledge
No interest
No time
I think these are the reasons for my little brother for not evolving. He is more busy with the political stuff etc. going on in the news.

He relies too much on my knowledge and when he asks something I can't give him an answer, but when I do he doesn't quite listen, because the answer is too long.
Enjoy the Silence

Reikirocks
Discens
Discens

Post by Reikirocks » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:23 pm

My definition of love is agape, the highest form of love, charity; a universal, unconditional love that transcends, that serves regardless of circumstances. Love is not sugar coating! I believe that love and peace are not passive, you have to work on it and lean in to your muck with peace in your mind, love in your heart, to transcend what ever that muck is. The end result is being in a state of love. Loving yourself and being at peace and being in alignment which helps you see the bigger picture in your own life and in humanity. When I am in this state of love I feel the universe and the earth, I feel everything, every being, the big picture. I can see and feel everything connected and all I can do and feel is love and be love. Sometimes I cry from pure joy because I have no words for this magic. Imagine seeing and feeling the big picture of humanity, imagine holding the universe/earth in your hands, what a humbling experience, and what an honor for being given that chance. That is the ultimate gift of love. We have to do the inner work and keep doing the inner work because that never stops. The more you do the work the more the universe/earth shows you the magic of all that is. It is not about covering your eyes from what is truly going on in this world but transcending the duality of it all. For me, it's about knowing we all made the choice to be who we are and accepting that and also knowing we can transcend our stuff. It's about accepting everyone just as they are but also planting seeds with no judgment of the outcome. People are shifting at a faster rate, believe it or not. Look in to the eyes of a child, they are not like ours. We are the foundation to these amazing times, how will you leave your mark for these kids? I like to call this time "the great awakening" I believe in love, peace, and magic :) for me, love is the highest vibration and that is what connects us all.
In peace, Maria

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:48 am

Reikirocks wrote:imagine holding the universe/earth in your hands, what a humbling experience, and what an honor for being given that chance.
I would say that is more of a huge responsibility to have such an "handful" at your disposal. Maybe thats why there are natural laws in place so no-one needs to have that sort of power. I think that no-one smart enough human would even want to be able to control all that is in the universe, seems to be that Tier 1 level of thinking, on the first glance. But hey I am just a modest guy from "middle of nowhere-land".

There is a keyword human as in "homo sapien", since no smart enough being or entity would even consider to give humans that kind of chance.
Enjoy the Silence

Reikirocks
Discens
Discens

Post by Reikirocks » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:48 am

I believe we are spirit first having this human experience. We have the universe/earth on our side and can use for our highest good and highest good of humanity. It is a big responsibility and we do have this power :) we all have to work within the laws :) In peace, Maria
Last edited by Reikirocks on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reikirocks
Discens
Discens

Post by Reikirocks » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:50 am

I'd like to add, no one gives us this power! This power is within us already.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:24 am

Ken Wilbur has an interesting history. I have not heard of him before, a quick search indicates a truly brilliant man who seemed to be built up by those around him, then torn down. A familiar story of celebrity. Was he deliberately taken down as to not spread "Tier 2" thinking, or was it his own undoing? If he was truly tier 2 along with his followers, transcending duality and all tier 1 trappings, they should have not been affected by any attempts to discredit their work, beliefs.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Speaking of the New Age, here is a post by someone I find has an interesting outlook on the Law of One and other related topics. This post is one of a series about this person's views on our current situation on Gaia. Of course your milage may vary but some may find interesting tidbits in the reflexion.

The Law of One

by Tanaath on 05/03/06
This one is a particularly contentious one. Like a lot of popular New Age concepts, it’s a rebranding and twisting of something very real. The Law of One states that at some level we are all one, all the same being. This is technically true, in that we are all part of Source – in this universe, we all issue from the same being and that is our Source. In other universes, we issue from other beings – the Sources of those universes. Ultimately, we, as consciousnesses, transcend universes – we exist in and of ourselves as eternal beings, created by none, beholden to none, and belonging to none but ourselves – but we do all our experiencing within universes in which we all stem from one Source while we are part of that universe. When our vessels of experiencing cease to be (in other words, we die, or whatever process that halting might take at whatever particular expression we’re in), we return to being a part of the Source Consciousness, before spinning out again to experience again. We continue this process until we tire of it and stop doing it, or the universe perishes, whichever comes first. But we are all equal expressions of the same Source. That’s what the Law of One truly is – we are all part of One Source and all of us are connected to the Tree of Life, and are part of Existence. That’s it.

However, of course, this concept has filtered down to us with a heck of a lot of nasty, disempowering baggage, and some really horrible stuff passed off as natural, normal stuff ‘the way things should be’. There are a lot of people quoting various suppositions about the Law of One, and a lot of these things are very harmful. For instance, the notion that we are all One is often used to excuse the behaviour of abusive entities – tying in with the notion that we co-create our experience, the actions of these beings are excused as something we agreed upon or chose and that we should endure without complaint or attempting to change what we don’t like, because since we are ‘One’, the bad guys are as much us as we are. Suffering for the pleasure of nasty entities gets reframed as assisting our own selves, when anyone with a brain can see that it’s anything but. Absolutely nowhere is it demanded of us that we cater to the whims of abusive beings, just because we all come from the same Source. What they choose to do is their choice – we are free to oppose those choices and demonstrate the consequence portion of choices. No one is ever obligated to suffer at the hands of another simply because at some point we were all part of the same being. Period.

Another inaccurate tenet that is often passed around as part of the ‘Law of One’ is that the experiential creation is an illusion. This may simply be a mistranslation – the experiential universe is a fractal hologram (which might be translated fast and loose as an ‘illusion’ by the ill-informed), but it is very, very real. It is a creation, it is a projection, and it is a hologram, but it is not ‘artificial’. The part of the universe that can be lived in and experienced is the whole point of making a universe. Being able to provide experience, or being able to have experiences, is what this is all about. To suggest that this is an illusion is to suggest that existence isn’t real or doesn’t matter. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Law of One is also popularly held to mean that we all return to Oneness. This is kind of true. Every time we need to take a break from experiential existence – or are forced out through death or what have you – we return to Oneness with Source. It’s part of the normal rest period that consciousnesses take before going off to have more experiences. That’s it. It’s great – without a Source to return to, the consciousness and soul matter (some call it energimata) that make up our individual selves degrade with each death if not refreshed in Source… that’s part of why we really don’t want to end up eaten by Alternate’s dead universe, because there’s no real Source to rest within, and over time any being within that dead universe will end up either annihilated due to attrition (at least as that particular expression – that person’s expression in other universes that are not affected will go on just fine, but that means nothing to the consciousness part in that dead universe), or completely batshit insane. In order to restore lost energimata, beings in a dead universe often turn to cannibalism – not literal corpse eating, but devouring the energimata of other beings in order to sustain their own existence. Life in a dead universe is vicious, cruel, intensely unpleasant, and involves doing a lot of unpleasant things just to sustain existence. That is why we need a Source, and that is why we want that Source to be connected to the Tree of Life – because otherwise we as consciousnesses are doomed to either dissolution or an interminable string of hideous experiences.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – the purpose of existence is to exist, not to find a way to dissolve your consciousness as quickly as possible. When returning to Oneness, our individual consciousnesses – that part of consciousness that is our individual selves with an identity and self-awareness – are dissolved. Our individual consciousnesses – as many as possible, doing as many things as possible – is the only way for Source to complete its objective – which is to experience itself to the greatest extent possible. It can’t do that if we’re all too busy trying to be One. At some point this Source will decide it knows all it can and we will all move into Oneness (and if even one of us isn’t in agreement and still wants to ‘play’, then we don’t do it, because clearly Source isn’t done yet in that case) – and then those of us who want to be experience providers will branch outwards as new universes while those of us who want to be experiencers will go into those new universes – and our Source here will probably tag along as a helper god for some of those new universes. And this universe will be over as a specific, singular universe and will now be a branch upon the tree. That would be the ultimate conclusion of the Law of One for a particular universe. But as long as anyone wants to continue to exist, it is not yet time for that. Nor is it a race to get to that as quickly as possible. Universes aren’t intended to be ‘speed runs’.

With the specific ‘Law of One’ channeled material, they speak of the ‘Harvest’. This is passed along as a great returning to Oneness, and a wonderful thing and the whole point of this planet. If you look past the pretty phrasing and all the hype, what is actually being pushed here is a mass murder and a literal ‘harvest’ of energimata, and the destruction of millions or even billions of souls who are currently on Terra. The channeled ones are talking about killing us and harvesting our soul energy and framing this as some kind of positive return to Source. The ‘Harvest’ is not a natural thing, nor is it a positive thing, nor is it what we’re here for. It is simply opportunistic ET/ED beings attempting to frame their intended atrocities upon us in ways that make them seem like they’re doing something good for us. This 3D life that we have might not be working as it was intended to be, but that’s not how to fix it. It’s like burning the house down because the paint isn’t the right colour. As long as I or any of the Silver Legion exist, we will work to stop any of the rogues’ gallery of beings here slavering to participate in a harvesting of humanity.

Of course I couldn’t go without talking about Karma…

http://www.silverlegion.org/Updates-and ... law-of-one
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:38 am

Reikirocks wrote:It's about accepting everyone just as they are but also planting seeds [...]
If the former, then why the latter?
Look in to the eyes of a child, they are not like ours.
Not all children have the innocence inherent in this presupposition. There are also adults who do carry the innocence and wonder of life inherent in this presupposition.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:46 am

What I would offer in regards to the Mean vMeme, as a matter of engendering a seed of dissatisfaction in order to promote the growth of consciousness to Tier 2 is a bit of logic that I suspect will be dismissed because it is easier to remain in a place of comfort, (and the Mean vMeme is incredibly comfortable -- speaking from experience) and serious consideration of a line of thought such as this could lead to the opposite.

If it is to be accepted that everyone's view of reality is valid, and I declare that my view of the world is that this stated view of the world (that all views of reality are valid) is invalid, where does that leave us?

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:38 am

Lozion wrote: The Law of One

by Tanaath on 05/03/06
"In order to restore lost energimata, beings in a dead universe often turn to cannibalism – not literal corpse eating, but devouring the energimata of other beings in order to sustain their own existence. Life in a dead universe is vicious, cruel, intensely unpleasant, and involves doing a lot of unpleasant things just to sustain existence. That is why we need a Source, and that is why we want that Source to be connected to the Tree of Life – because otherwise we as consciousnesses are doomed to either dissolution or an interminable string of hideous experiences."
I think that this "dead universe" is the cosmic realm. It is completely the same as this one, matter(bioenergical being) needs (bio)energy to be in motion.

He sounds so negative and dreading about this thing yet it is natural. Also not all of them are "cannibals" like us eating animals, but "vegans" also. As above so below, goes without saying I guess.

If we run on bioenergy as I think so and are made of the same "stuff" then why on earth and the rest of celestial bodies we would need a "special" Source, that is all around us already. But that is also over 10 years old post and probably the guy has evolved even more since then.
joeyv23 wrote:What I would offer in regards to the Mean vMeme, as a matter of engendering a seed of dissatisfaction in order to promote the growth of consciousness to Tier 2 is a bit of logic that I suspect will be dismissed because it is easier to remain in a place of comfort, (and the Mean vMeme is incredibly comfortable -- speaking from experience) and serious consideration of a line of thought such as this could lead to the opposite.

If it is to be accepted that everyone's view of reality is valid, and I declare that my view of the world is that this stated view of the world (that all views of reality are valid) is invalid, where does that leave us?
The saying goes "Ignorance is bliss"; No it isn't, but for some it is and will be. I once thought that that saying lost its value, but it turns out that it hasn't as of yet.
Enjoy the Silence

Reikirocks
Discens
Discens

Post by Reikirocks » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Joey, planting seeds does not imply or mean that people aren't ok the way there it's offering something for their consideration and potential growth. You plant seeds for growth :)
I hope your travels went well :)

Aravinda
Discens
Discens

Post by Aravinda » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Reikirocks wrote:My definition of love is agape, the highest form of love, charity; a universal, unconditional love that transcends, that serves regardless of circumstances. Love is not sugar coating! I believe that love and peace are not passive, you have to work on it and lean in to your muck with peace in your mind, love in your heart, to transcend what ever that muck is. The end result is being in a state of love. Loving yourself and being at peace and being in alignment which helps you see the bigger picture in your own life and in humanity. When I am in this state of love I feel the universe and the earth, I feel everything, every being, the big picture. I can see and feel everything connected and all I can do and feel is love and be love. Sometimes I cry from pure joy because I have no words for this magic. Imagine seeing and feeling the big picture of humanity, imagine holding the universe/earth in your hands, what a humbling experience, and what an honor for being given that chance. That is the ultimate gift of love. We have to do the inner work and keep doing the inner work because that never stops. The more you do the work the more the universe/earth shows you the magic of all that is. It is not about covering your eyes from what is truly going on in this world but transcending the duality of it all. For me, it's about knowing we all made the choice to be who we are and accepting that and also knowing we can transcend our stuff. It's about accepting everyone just as they are but also planting seeds with no judgment of the outcome. People are shifting at a faster rate, believe it or not. Look in to the eyes of a child, they are not like ours. We are the foundation to these amazing times, how will you leave your mark for these kids? I like to call this time "the great awakening" I believe in love, peace, and magic :) for me, love is the highest vibration and that is what connects us all.
In peace, Maria

hi maria, just wanted to share that the song get together by the youngbloods came to me after reading your comments. here is a link with the lyrics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53XyCbIJGKY
thank you for your beautiful words and spirit. love indeed is the most powerful energy there is. we can choose to be that manifest in this world. true love is acceptance,love without conditions, to respect others choices even if there is no way we would ever choose them for ourselves and to honor all people and ourselves. this gives us the freedom of non attachment which does not bind us or make us subject to 3d and all the limitations and judgments which are there to control and manipulate.

Lozion, are you criticizing the law of one or the interpretations of it that some people may have, i am not clear on that.
And to this day, [those] who know the self as I am Brahman [the ONE], become all this universe. Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Just trying to share a different outlook on the Ra material. LB was close to the gang so is in a better place then I to comment..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:28 pm

The Ra material was "channeled" through a woman who used LSD. It has been suggested here that she was only channeling her subconscious and not Ra.
In light of this information, I am not sure why this material is considered the holy grail among some, and still referenced here as if it is universal law.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:44 pm

Carla didn't start using LSD until after the first book was completed. Also, the use of the chemical compound in order to alter consciousness doesn't necessitate the final nail in the coffin, it just means that a different lens must be used through which to evaluate the material. As to the possibility of it coming from her subconscious, since this is the region between the unconscious and conscious awareness, this is like saying she communicated through a keyhole from this sector to her anima aspect in the cosmic sector. If this was the case, then the information gleaned came from her personal consciousness and/or the collective unconscious. This still doesn't invalidate the information and, again, means only that a different lens should be used when considering the material.

The RA material provided, for me personally, a glimpse into a wider perspective of understanding things than I had at the time of my finding it. The same can be said of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, the likes of which were probably not the original. The same can be said of the Bible. As with the lattermost of those listed here, discernment is advisable. That discernment is advised doesn't mean that any of these are invalid. There are pearls of wisdom in all of these resources. There's also room to grow from. The holy grail is, itself, something entirely different. These resources can be used to aid in its search but they themselves aren't it.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:51 pm

I read the Ra material a while ago front to back and did get a lot out of them, a different perspective, which was exciting at the time when I was reading everything I could get my hands on. The more I learn about the crew that put this together, the more I think there is no universal truths there that cant be found by any of us. It was her truth with her knowledge of RS mixed in, the LSD helped her connect, but like Daniel said here psychedelics are a cheat, a shortcut to a state that can be reached through meditation and inner work, it is the journey that is important.
I see and meet people with some amazing abilities who have no knowledge of any of the information presented here. It doesn't make them any less important than Carla when it comes to their connection with the planet and the collective unconscious, their truth is as important as what "Ra" had to say. The anchor for me is the science of RS. I believe that learning it will greatly expand my understanding of everything, to find my truth. In the mean time, I will not dismiss what I experience firsthand from so called "new age" people. I have a pretty good BS meter (just ask Daniel :) There are a lot of frauds and have always been people to take advantage of the naive, part of the process is sifting through the sand to find the bits of gold.
Thank you Joey for your insightful comments.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:36 am

pgolde wrote:In light of this information, I am not sure why this material is considered the holy grail among some, and still referenced here as if it is universal law.
It sounds so good, its like sugar for the ears and eyes when you read it or hear it. Sugar coated cupcake, yummy! By "some" you mean the people that is in the state of mind for some new, but still the same authority lesson. Only with more complex things and maybe a few truths here and there that are easilly missed when being awed by the new and fascinating story of this one thing that has all the power in its "hands", "creator of all", onmipotent omniscent one. Infinity, how can you one puny little human question something so much bigger than him/her? :D

Oh and it is intelligent energy also. Well that part is true since bioenergy brings life to anywhere it can. But the main point about it being "intelligent" and all knowing is that it must be more intelligent than us humans, because thats what we have been taught for ages now. Everyhing bigger than us have more intellect, exept some animals, cows etc.

Also if you take a look at the older posts there are quite much Law of One stuff in there with some other people that have stopped coming to this site. I stopped to going that one site where there were so much people arguing over some Qigong/Nei kung practises that I just had enough of it. It went so complex that I just dont wanna learn about those things at all, at least from those sources. 100 books written by 100 different people about the one thing with many different ways and all of them are pointless and leads only to disappointment, thats what I got from them in The Dao Bums forum. So basically it was more of a religion based forum and not for me to get any practical knowledge so thats the conclusion I've come to.
Enjoy the Silence

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:01 pm

pgolde wrote:..., the LSD helped her connect, but like Daniel said here psychedelics are a cheat, a shortcut to a state that can be reached through meditation and inner work, it is the journey that is important.
It is more like a short-circuit than a shortcut. Though some results may be shown more quickly, it also decreases one's ability to repeat and/or explore further. Carla was strongly criticized by Ra, in the material, for taking LSD.

For myself personally, I found Don Elkins to be the most interesting person in L/L Research trio and what delineates the Ra Material from most channeled material. Don came up with the questions and had been running channeling experiments for many, many years before Carla came along. He was a professor of physics and he was trying to run these experiments with as much rigor as possible. He was also quite aware of Larson's work and this factored into at least a few of his questions. I see that there is a lot of truth there especially if considered from Ra's perspective. I also note that the material is about 35 years old now and it shows its age.

While many people who have visited this site in the past have read the Ra Material and gained greatly from it, I don't think that "Holy Grail" is how it is viewed generally. Yes, it is frequently quoted though many other sources also are. Most people here wouldn't treat anything with such "Blue" vMeme power.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:43 pm

[quote="Ilkka"...100 books written by 100 different people about the one thing with many different ways and all of them are pointless and leads only to disappointment, thats what I got from them in The Dao Bums forum. So basically it was more of a religion based forum and not for me to get any practical knowledge so thats the conclusion I've come to.[/quote]

What I like about this forum is the lone bear who runs it encourages you to think for yourself and do yourself, do the work rather than take someone else word for it. Than is also something Reikirocks has taught me, we all have the abilities within us to some degree, do the work to exercise your gifts, strengthen them, develop them so that you can write your own book if you want.

Aravinda
Discens
Discens

Post by Aravinda » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Lozion wrote:Just trying to share a different outlook on the Ra material. LB was close to the gang so is in a better place then I to comment..
The interpretation you quoted seemed to be based in victim consciousness and a more limited "in the mind" idea about what was said originally. it certainly wasnt the way i understood it. Any time we read anything or hear something and it creates questions or new ideas or concepts and lessens our attachment benefits us. when you read "channeled material", and i question that phrase or idea, because how do we define what is or isnt channeled? you could say everything is channeled or nothing is channeled. does it really matter? if we were not interested in sharing with each other, we would have never come to this world. to me channeling is just another way of having a conversation with someone. whether or not they exist in physical form in this plane is irrelevant. this is where we grow by learning discernment and reflection.
And to this day, [those] who know the self as I am Brahman [the ONE], become all this universe. Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10