Supergirl (2015)

Discussion of Science Fiction motifs, symbols and allegory.
Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Supergirl (2015)

Post by Ilkka » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:43 am

Its funny in this series why they still think that the sun is yellow. In the most recent episode there is mention about "Yellow sun radiation".
The yellow sun thing has been in there from the start, but I just had to make a topic about this today, because of the fact that sun isn't yellow anymore. It must've been when the Superman comics first started back in the day (dont remember when exactly it was created).

There must be some sort of brainwashing there too as if the humans are seeing colors wrongly or something. :D
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Supergirl (2015)

Post by LoneBear » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:59 am

Ilkka wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:43 am
There must be some sort of brainwashing there too as if the humans are seeing colors wrongly or something. :D
You can definitely see the change in "blue sky" if you are old enough to remember...
RS2 Chemtrails
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Supergirl (2015)

Post by Ilkka » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:59 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:59 am
You can definitely see the change in "blue sky" if you are old enough to remember...
Its quite hard for me to remember color from my childhood. Especially since I live up north where days are short and also finnish summer is quite cloudy normally. Of course there are sunny days, too bad that elderly people dont remember sun being yellow either, the ones I've been talking to anyways. Obviously they are wrong kinds to ask that I take it. In this time of the year spring, autumn and winter the sun is at an angle that gives more yellow color so it is deceiving. Thats about half time of a year going, which certainly goes without saying for some of us.

Sometimes sky looks more blue in here than other times when it is clearly being hazy white or greyish colored from planes flying over. They like to do a big X in the sky usually with that stuff.
Enjoy the Silence