Updates

NOTICE: There are NO PUBLIC FORUMS you can post to on this site. You must register to post and view additional forums. PLEASE READ THIS FORUM for general information about features of this forum, rules, member options and guidelines.
SiteAdmin
Gregralis
Gregralis

Updates

Post by SiteAdmin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:15 am

There is a security update for the forum, so it will be down for a short time as I apply the update. Going to test it first, as I've had problems with recent updates.

SiteAdmin
Gregralis
Gregralis

Re: Updates

Post by SiteAdmin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Good thing I ran a test first... the update blew up again, here and on reciprocal.systems.
Filed a bug report (again). Not sure I want to put in the effort to debug it myself.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:46 am

Thanks for the update, hopefully support will iron out the bugs and allow the security update to work.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:16 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:46 am
Thanks for the update, hopefully support will iron out the bugs and allow the security update to work.
The ConsciousHugs forum has been successfully updated. Apparently the problem is unique to Postgresql (CH is MySQL).
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:20 pm

That's good that CH updated ok, I take the Postgresql fix on a developer's to-do list somewhere?

:D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!