The World is an Illusion

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: The World is an Illusion - PTSD Demons

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:00 am

A passing comment yesterday opened up a new avenue of exploration, that being soldiers suffering from PTSD seeing demons. Previously this may have been put down as a result of the drugs or bad experiences had by soldiers but now i'm not so sure:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/d ... r-11265251

'Demons are winning': Heartbreaking last letter of traumatised soldier who killed himself after he was 'failed by MoD'
https://nypost.com/2014/01/04/can-exorc ... with-ptsd/

Can exorcisms help soldiers with PTSD?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/possessed ... his-demons

Possessed by PTSD, A Veteran Uses Exorcisms to Cast Out His Demons
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3269830/

Trauma and PTSD Symptoms: Does Spiritual Struggle Mediate the Link?
http://brainmind.com/Dissociation.html

SEX, SATAN, AND ALIEN ABDUCTIONS

Compared to other cortical areas, the most complex, vivid hallucinations, including out-of-body dissociative experiences, have their source in the temporal lobe and the hippocampus and amygdala appear to be the responsible agents. Moreover, the amygdala, hippocampus, and temporal lobe play a significant role in the production of REM sleep and dream activity (Hodoba, 1986; Meyer, Ishikawa, Hata, & Karacan, 1987), and become disinhibited in reaction to hallucinogens such as LSD, and are thus implicated in the production of LSD-induced hallucinations (Baldwin, Lewis, & Bach, 1955; Chapman, Walter, & Ross, 1963; Serafetinides, 1965). Hence, under conditions of extreme emotional stress and trauma, the hippocampus, amygdala and temporal lobe may become abnormally active, and victims may experience extreme sensory distortions and hallucinations, including out-of-body phenomenon.

Due to the development of these fear-induced sensory-distorting hallucinatory states, trees, animals, and inanimate objects may even assume demonic likenesses and/or be invested with satanic intent. These horrible hallucinations and sensory distortions may also be committed to memory. Later, the victim may recall the "hallucination" and believe they were set upon by demons, witches and the like, and/or that they were abused in Satanic rituals, or abducted and painfully probed by demonic aliens.

Consider the Walt Disney version of "Snow White." When the woodcutter, who been ordered to cut out her heart, urged Snow White to flee for her life, she panicked and ran into the darkening forest in near hysteria. And, as she ran and stumbled darting in tears here and there, the trees became demonic, growing eyes and wicked mouths, and gnarled arms and hand which stretched out threateningly toward her. Overcome with terror, she collapsed to the forest floor, sobbing uncontrollable.

Now, perchance, had Snow White later recalled this frightening misadventure, she may well have explained to skeptical listeners that demons had emerged from the forest, and threatened to snatch her away. and, she may truly believe this happened, for it is what she truly experienced and what she now truly remembers. Of course, the skeptics, charlatans, foolish psychologists from academic settings who have never examined a patient, and the defenders of pedophiles and those who abuse children, would have us believe that some evil therapist implanted a "false memory;" even though in fact, there is absolutely no credible evidence that complex "false memories" can be implanted in a normal individual in the absence of drugs, hypnosis, or severe duress. Unfortunately, just as there are charlatans conjuring up evidence for "false memories" there are also exceedingly poorly trained psychotherapists, who are likely to mistake the remembered hallucination as a real Satanic event, or an alien abduction, and may then provide treatment for what they believe to be an otherworldly condition, when, at least in the above instance, this is clearly not the case.

It is noteworthy that many of those reporting alien abductions, have a history of sexual molestation or severe emotional trauma, or temporal lobe epilepsy (Mack, 2009). And, as detailed in chapters 28, 29, and/or above, stress, sexual trauma and sexual activity activates the amygdala as well as the temporal lobe--structures which are associated with the production of complex and exceedingly frightening hallucinations, including those of a demonic, religious, and sexual nature including naked women, demons, ghosts and pigs walking upright dressed as people.

Hence perhaps it is not surprising that some children who were sexually abused, sometimes report that they were subject to bizarre sexual rituals that involved demonic (Satanic) activities (which is not to say that in some cases this may in fact be the case). And perhaps it is not surprisingly that those with histories of severe abuse, and/or who suffer from seizure disorders, may believe that demonic-like aliens lifting them into the air and took them to a room of vast proportions--descriptions which are identical to those of at least some patients during temporal lobe stimulation, and at least some individuals who are severely frightened and/or who died only to return to tell the tale.

Of course many come back to life and can remember absolutely nothing that may have occurred after they died. Loss of memory following extreme stress and severe emotional trauma is not at all uncommon.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: The World is an Illusion

Post by Andrew » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:51 pm

This concept of dark-light is a profound concept and possible discovery for this age, if -daniel and them can expand on the idea more. The photon they developed over on reciprocal.systems is fascinating. So when I see something like this, I would have normally blown by it, no questions asked. Now, I can't unsee the concept.
Matthew 6
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness

the light that is in thee be darkness

It's almost as if there are those that are genetically disposed to lie, cheat, deceive and operate in darkness. Are they demons themselves or are they aligned with them or do demons occupy their human bodies? There being real demons in the dark-light opens up a whole can of worms that needs to be explored and questioned -- and it seems there's enough evidence to keep exploring this line of thinking.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:25 pm

Andrew wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:51 pm
Matthew 6
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
In Luke 11:34-35 of the King James Version it states, "The light of the body is the eye: therefore, when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness."

This is talking about the origin of spiritual vision, the third eye. And I would interpret it as a choice that man makes...to have spiritual vision through use of the third eye or to live in darkness...not that some are genetically predisposed to be evil. I don't feel that genetics defines man...he is solely responsible for his actions, behaviors, etc. Genetics seems to be more of a crutch or an excuse...oh, I'm a bad person, I blame it on my genetics...look at my parents, they were no different. I say bull feathers on that. Wake up and take responsibility for your actions, for who you are...use your third eye, fill yourself with light. Don't think someone or something else has power over that. Be a better person...use your 'genetics' to affect positive change within you. Maybe some are demons, but that doesn't mean they can't change.

Seems like the use of words like 'when' vs. 'if' portrays a whole different context in different versions of the Bible. And I'm sure that's done completely on purpose to confuse the hell out those who follow it. Or to deliberately send them down a different path.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: The World is an Illusion - Night Vision

Post by Djchrismac » Tue May 21, 2019 8:25 am

I've been reading up more on Night Vision Devices including stories from soldiers relating to what is really out there.

A summary of NVD use in Vietman, I would love to see the proper unclassified version but there may be clues in this:
https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/377920.pdf

I thought the following was interesting about corner of eye phenomena, what we would call getting a glimpse 90 degrees out of phase:
http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/articles ... omena.html

And there is more:
https://kelsey-museum.blog/2015/10/20/d ... -infrared/

Demon images show up in infrared:

During Vietman it appears that you didn't need NVD's to see strange things:
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/01/ ... etnam-war/

It's all coming together, here is your Vietnamese Bigfoot:
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/01/ ... etnam-war/

Good articles on Jinn from an Islamic perspective:
https://exemplore.com/paranormal/The-Jinn-Who-are-they
https://exemplore.com/paranormal/Attack-Of-The-Jinn

It's probably safe to say that skirmishes between the forces of good and evil have been happening since the end of the war between the SM and LM a few centuries ago. You could probably link all modern conflicts with this deeper level of what's really going on in the world, most of it unseen, explaining why we have really gone to places like Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

I wonder what Roddy Piper thinks...
https://twitter.com/r_roddy_piper/statu ... 32?lang=en

Well I can't argue with that statement!

Finally, this is the source story for They Live:
https://pvto.weebly.com/uploads/9/1/5/0 ... nelson.pdf
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:14 pm

This guy speaks of things already discussed on here regarding the reality of demons and their connection to technology, particularly in saying, "But human beings have long understood the veil between worlds isn't as strong as we'd like to think and we are messing with that delicate fabric. And it's really only just begun."

His conclusion is that technology shapes us. Technology reshapes environments, environment affects the mind, which creates new habits for better or for worse. And those habits affect our bodies at the DNA level, which he alludes to with the homosexuality statistic.

If 5G does serve as a portal to open the gates of hell onto Earth, what weapons can be conceived to be effective against them [demons]? A cross and "the power of Christ compels you?" Maybe.

Article
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Andrew wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:14 pm
If 5G does serve as a portal to open the gates of hell onto Earth, what weapons can be conceived to be effective against them [demons]? A cross and "the power of Christ compels you?" Maybe.
Funny :D
This thing might not be from the Exorcist so I wouldn't count on that kind of symbolism. "If it bleeds it can be killed", that kind of quote was in Predator movie, maybe not from word to word (would need to rewatch it to be sure).

My assumption is if they become corporeal when entering to our space time, then they can be physically hurt like any living thing. However if the remain somewhat hazy ghost like non-corporeal beings then they might be harder to get rid of, perhaps some sort of electromagnetic pulse thing or something other EMP related, might disrupt that kind of entity.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:59 am

According to mythology, Christ is still the best defense... for some reason, when people call upon Christ (or the Lord) the demons seem to back down. It may have something to do with summoning a specific type of bioenergy into a person, that spiritual energy, that demons cannot penetrate.

The cross has always been effective as well, probably because it refers to the same type of symbology in bringing out that spiritual energy.

Weapons would only be effective if there were vital organs to target (excluding bombs and stuff). Try to shoot your lawn... not much happens. One must consider the "Forbidden Planet" scenario, where the monster could not be destroyed because it was constantly renewing its form from millisecond to millisecond... the instant that would be damaged by weapons fire was immediately replaced with a "healthy" one.

The way things are going, we should find out soon.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Carlos
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Carlos » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:33 am

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:59 am
According to mythology, Christ is still the best defense... for some reason, when people call upon Christ (or the Lord) the demons seem to back down. It may have something to do with summoning a specific type of bioenergy into a person, that spiritual energy, that demons cannot penetrate.
I've had experiences that confirm that.
At a young age I learned from the old woman who provided me with the first books on the path of knowledge that I should call the name Jesus in all situations of danger, especially in trance, dreams and lucid journeys. Many years later I actually got the opportunity to apply this several times and it worked every time.

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:22 am

LoneBear wrote:
I would really appreciate some reference, or elucidation on the items above that I have highlighted.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:26 pm

This abortion doctor gets really nasty and guttural when confronted by someone asking for him to come to Christ and stop killing babies. I bet you can hear the pangs of second density reverberating from his tone and speech as well. Go to 30:00. The original source seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.

I also saw a video lately of a guy screaming into a camera in public, "I HATE THE TRUTH! I HATE THE TRUTH!" I'll post it if I can find it again. Since I consider Christ and the Truth to be one and the same at the esoteric level of Natural Law, as opposed to exoteric Christ, Jesus, the figurehead, and the subsequent Bible being Nature's Law, there is more pondering to be done regarding the relationship between the power of a figurehead of Truth in the collective consciousness and the power of Truth itself in the ethical, 3rd sector form, which would be the Spirit in everyone who wishes to graduate or ascend in that capacity. The latter is microcosmic and the former macrocosmic. I suspect as the true Spirit fills more and more people, the Christ or Truth, or Christianity even, will become more refined and definite, and less reliant on exoteric, dogmatic, theologian interpretations.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:45 am

DSKlausler wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:22 am
LoneBear wrote:
I would really appreciate some reference, or elucidation on the items above that I have highlighted.
This aint specifically related to demons, but ghosts.
I remember this one story that my grandmother said about ghosts that were in this one villa they were living many years ago, I think it was over 35 years ago now since it happened before I was born. This ghost was making noises before this last time, that when my grandma said something like "This is the lords house, so begone" and then she heard a loud bang noise from the other room where there sawdust was flying all over.
Maybe this one works for demons too, so just have to wait and see what works and what doesn't. I dont know about the physiology of demons so cant really tell what would work. But doubt they would hear the voice of reason though.
Enjoy the Silence