Truth about ETs

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Eccles
Cellarius
Cellarius

Truth about ETs

Post by Eccles » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:40 am

I ran across the following website that discusses Michael Wolf's revelations of ETs he'd met and lived with: http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/ark%11hiv ... consultant

I haven't done an exhaustive search of this forum; however, I do believe that many points (facts?) are brought up that have not been discussed on this forum including the stargate in the Giza Pyramid, Area 51, Aurora, ZPE, presidential participation and involvement, and the like. I found it touching that when told that religion is man-made and probably unique to this planet President Carter broke down in tears.

Tune your intuition and enjoy the read!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Truth about ETs

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Some comments on various bits of the article, from my personal experiences...
One triumph came when he began talking about the Altaran race.
In Stargate SG-1, the "Ancients", whom were supposedly the first intelligent race to develop on Earth, were later identified as originally being the "Altarans" from another galaxy.
The first US crash/retrieval of an ET craft occurred during 1941 in the ocean west of San Diego. Retrieved by the navy, dead Zeta Reticulans, alias the 'Greys', were found inside. Craft and bodies were taken to the Foreign Technology Section at Wright-Patterson Airforce base in Dayton, Ohio, and studied by the Retfours Special Studies Group.
Probably true. I knew some people at the FTD of Wright-Pat 20 years ago, that indicated that the "foreign technology" they were studying wasn't exactly the Russians. Very strange place... if anyone had to go in the building to fix a computer problem, an Air Force guy would have to walk in front of you, ringing a bell, so everyone would leap down on their desk and cover up their work. And you couldn't actually LOOK at a computer screen, in case some text or graphics got burned into the phosphor that you might see--you had to sit behind the screen, with someone to type and tell you what the computer responded.
He had conversed with human looking ETs from the Pleiades and Altair star systems
Unlikely there are any planets in the Pleiads, because they are 1st generation stars, near the end of their generation.

Altair, however, is an A7 white star which could contain Earth-like planets in an advanced, evolutionary stage.

(Astronomical data by Reciprocal System, where stellar evolution is backwards to conventional astronomical views. The Ra Material supports the RS evolutionary sequence, which is what got my initial interest in the material).
His first major assignment was working alongside Carl Sagan and other top scientists - their job to understand the intricacies of a huge ET beacon dubbed The Monolith - first discovered floating out in space by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin and American Alan Shephard
during 1961
Never heard of anything on this, outside of 2001: A Space Odyssey.
We unofficially landed on the moon before 1969 although he wouldn't give a date. "Our astronauts were observed then communicated with by ETs while on the Moon. We were warned off the planet. That's why the last Apollo mission was cancelled at the last second. The astronauts are dying to tell the truth but know it could be interpreted as treason."
I heard that the German V2 technology was adapted to carry a passenger, and the first successful landing on the moon was made in the late 1950s--it was a one-way trip, but the astronaut got a "lift" back to Earth, as the moon has a substantial number of alien bases on it, which apparently they were aware of since the contact in 1933.
Richard Hoagland is primarily correct concerning structures on Mars and confirms that we have bases on both this planet and the Moon. The recent Face on Mars photograph, which shows a very different image from the previous one, has been doctored by NASA. "They believe humanity is not ready for this knowledge."
From data I saw back in the 1980s, this is true. They actually found an enormous civilization on Mars; you can hardly stick a shovel in the ground without hitting an artifact. They estimated the civilization was destroyed about 300,000 years ago.

The also found a Starway portal on Mars, which had an earlier address than the one on Earth, indicating that life on Earth was a later development than Mars. The Mars gate shares 6 of the same address codes as the Earth gate.
In a chamber at Giza and another located between the paws of the Sphinx, skeletons of 7 ft tall beings with large eyes have been discovered - their hands and legs chained together with silver. "For some reason early ET visitors could not break through silver."
From what I have heard, and what mythos refers to, is that the draconian races can be bound with silver. (The Ori).
A Stargate has been discovered in a Giza pyramid. Investigating scientists believe it to be a lens which creates wormholes to any part of the universe. It hasn't been activated yet.
From what I learned 20 years ago, they found the Starway portal in the late 1920s in the Giza area (not the popular pyramids). It was transported to the United States, Fort Hero in Long Island, at the onset of World War II to keep Hitler from getting a hold of it. It was again moved in 1983 to Antarctica, where it still resides.

The gate was activated about 50 years ago, but it is not an "on-demand" system--you can't just dial it and go wherever you want. It can be only activated when the Earth crosses a Starway path (kind of like an interplanetary ley-line grid), at which time you can designate a "routing" through the starway system to transfer biological matter.

NOTE that any purely inanimate matter does not come out the other side! The analysis indicates that there is something in living matter that keeps cohesion (in the RS, they are designated "life units"). A crew going through the gate with synthetic clothes and metal guns would come out naked and unarmed on the other side (also missing things like tooth fillings, eye glasses and contact lenses). So you really can't send a MALP to do you investigating!

Other things in the reports I saw was that only 1 in 5 planets could sustain human life, for a variety of reasons (temperature, atmosphere, electromagnetic intensity, etc).
There is a group of impotent, xenophobic and paranoid generals, charged with the protection of American skies, who fear and hate the ETs and are waging war against them. Called the Cabal they use Star Wars weaponry including a neutral particle beam to shoot down ET craft and imprison survivors while attempting to extract information by force.
I heard this was true from some Air Force friends; that the SDI program, designed to shoot down Russian missiles, was pointed the wrong way... it aimed OUT into space, not down towards the Earth.

The remainder of info on ET behavior is too broad to comment on. Like any mixed cultural group, some stuff applies to one, but not to others.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Truth about ETs

Post by Arcelius » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Dr. Wolf wrote:They especially love our great imagination and creativity along with the ability to have profound dreams. But they would like to speed up our spiritual evolution.
I'm not sure that it is truly possible to speed up spiritual evolution from the outside. It is possible to skip steps to get to a "higher" level and thereby gain additional abilities and see things more clearly. Thus, in the short term, one can get good results. However, at some point, you must retrace your steps to pick up the things you have missed. I am not convinced that it is easier to pick those things up coming back from a higher level than it is to get them on the way up.

I'm sure that most of the ETs would prefer us to speed up our own spiritual evolution. I am uncomfortable with them directly interfering or forcing this kind of evolution. I think there has been enough of that done on Earth as it is (or was). Even so, help is appreciated.

Eccles
Cellarius
Cellarius

Truth about ETs

Post by Eccles » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:51 am

Thanks Lone Bear and Aluxon for your comments and observations. Each person on this forum expands our understanding of what is and has happened in our crazy, compartmentalized, illusory world.

Lone Bear wrote:
Unlikely there are any planets in the Pleiads, because they are 1st generation stars, near the end of their generation.
I didn't know that. So much of the "channeled" information on the internet--good or bad--refers to the Pleiades as sources of senior ETs. Maybe the Pleiadean ETs being referenced are advanced, 6th density beings living in the fading, 1st-generation stars, themselves, and not at the 3-5D level on planets.

Lone Bear wrote:
From what I learned 20 years ago, they found the Starway portal in the late 1920s in the Giza area (not the popular pyramids). It was transported to the United States, Fort Hero in Long Island, at the onset of World War II to keep Hitler from getting a hold of it. It was again moved in 1983 to Antarctica, where it still resides.
There's an interesting site at http://lightsnewyork.com/?p=9 that describes a modern-day, walk-through of Ft. Hero at Montauk where the alledged "Philadelphia Experiment" and other paranormal projects originated.

The website says that:
The Air Force officially shut down radar operations on July 1, 1980, leaving the huge radar dish