The Law of One

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The Law of One

Post by LoneBear » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:54 am

I find it curious that something like 95% of the people whom I have met that know of the Law of One, learned of it from a single document... the Law of One Study Guide, which David Wilcock promotes (he did not create it, but did update). And that has only been around for less than 10 years.

I originally ran across the Law of One reference in the book, "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis" back when I was in 8th grade (1971), ten years PRIOR to the Ra contacts, and well before the Internet and home computers. So I do not tend to attach "Ra" as the author of the concept, as most people do these days, equating the "Ra Material" with the "Law of One". (And no, I don't believe Wilcock is the reincarnation of Cayce, either.)

The original definition from Cayce is:
Edgar Cayce wrote:The WHOLE law is to love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, thy mind, thy body; thy neighbor as thyself. This is the whole law, this is the whole purpose for an experience, an activity of an entity in any given or individual experience or appearance even throughout the sojourns in a material plane.
Cayce 1464-2
A good summary of Cayce's reference can be found in Geoffrey Keyte's "Edgar Cayce's
Vision of Atlantis"

I didn't even discover the Ra material until my association with ISUS led to our having a membership meeting at L/L Research in 1997. I wasn't really in to "channeled" stuff back then, as there was just too much channeled "trash", where you could obviously see the bias of the instrument, trying to promote their own ideas as some superior, extraterrestrial knowledge... but Ra stood out in one, important concept... he was NOT "politically correct" with scientific references. He made statements that contradicted modern, scientific knowledge (like hot, blue stars being OLD, instead of young...) that caught my attention, because Larson made the same claims... and Ra was supporting those statements.

How did you come to discover the Law of One?

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dbeaman1 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:37 am

pretty much same as you, cayce when I was very young, 12 or 13, then picked it up again thru David's book, which led me to antiquatis, and you all.
oma

GhostCat
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by GhostCat » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:59 am

Through my Dad. He was living in California when the Ra Material was published, and frequenting crystal shops and metaphysical bookstores. Having been obsessed with - and therefore a student of - ancient Egypt since he was a boy, he pounced on the book. At least, I THINK that's the story; I could be mistaken. Bottom line is that he pointed it out to me. I resisted for years - just because - then finally read it in the early 90's.
Last edited by GhostCat on Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:55 am

Jody Boyne emailed me all five books. I skimmed them, found them interesting and googled it. Ended up at Wilcocks Law of One Study Guide.
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

Eccles
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Eccles » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:02 pm

While I read some of Cayce's books at 18 (see Paths of the Ancients/Eccles), I discovered LOO through Wilcock's Study Guide about three years ago.

Eccles

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:18 pm

I came across the law of one through the ra material about 7 or 8 years ago online. I don't remember the specific connection but I do remember being on a few early versions of the various email groups, as those came and went. THis led to ron sheik's wanderer's forum, then more recently the bring 4th forum, then even more recently the antiquatis forum. My sense is that I stumbled upon the material from a search, I don't think it was pointed out to me or handed over..

-a

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:04 pm

When I read "A voice from 6th density" on a website, something just clicked, I knew I was on to something. David's website was listed there. From D. Wilcock's website to the "law of one"

When I got through reading the transcripts on ll/research, some of the scientific discoveries mentioned by Carla's channled info. had not been acknowledge by the science community yet. Her channeled information seemed like the real thing even before this came to pass (the acknowledging of the discoveries).

From there, Bring 4th came into view, then Antiquatis and well...here we are. What a celebration, wouldn't you say?

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Re: The Law of One

Post by DSKlausler » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Anyone read The Children of the Law of One & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archi ... lantis.pdf

Comments?
Anything is possible with the proper training.

roses
Gregralis
Gregralis

Post by roses » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:16 pm

I discovered the Ra Material through http://montalk.net/reading . I think Montalk has done a lot of good research and I value his insight.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:25 am

I discovered the Law of One through a bootlegged electronic copy. By the time I had read enough of the material to be interested, I could no longer find the site that had that version. Good thing there was enough contact information in the books themselves to find and reach out to L/L Research. It was from there that I found out about David Wilcock (and Antiquatis).

I have read The Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis by Jon Peniel. I found it interesting enough to acquire a hardcopy of the book. At the very least (IIRC), that material contains an understanding that people are their own worst enemies and that the primary focus should be one becoming a complete person before trying to do anything else. He started an organization (see http://www.atlantis.to/wpatlantis/) though I'm not sure how active it really is at this point.

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:11 am

Arcelius wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:25 am
At the very least (IIRC), that material contains an understanding that people are their own worst enemies and that the primary focus should be one becoming a complete person before trying to do anything else.
I agree with this. I am still bothered by the difficulty this entails; it actually seems a bit too difficult in this present world... as in, highly restrictive for most human lives. It seems to me that the natural development of oneself should not be so easily blocked/denied by whomever feels like stepping on you, or kicking you aside.

Andrew
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Andrew » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:57 pm

DSKlausler wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:11 am
Arcelius wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:25 am
At the very least (IIRC), that material contains an understanding that people are their own worst enemies and that the primary focus should be one becoming a complete person before trying to do anything else.
I agree with this. I am still bothered by the difficulty this entails; it actually seems a bit too difficult in this present world... as in, highly restrictive for most human lives. It seems to me that the natural development of oneself should not be so easily blocked/denied by whomever feels like stepping on you, or kicking you aside.
It is only natural then to develop power, so as to overcome any adversity in space/clock time (ego/survival situations) and time/clock space (fear of the future/fear of punishment/fear of authority.) <--- External authority is the greatest illusion. This has been on my mind for quite a while, as I am pulling apart my shackles every day. It gives basis to the claim,
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
My mind was wired in my upbringing to believe God is an authority, so I no longer believe in God. I believe in studying natural laws, and since we were created through the processes of those same laws (annunaki-influence excluded,) that hold no prejudice and thus no consciousness, we are still as secure in our lives and in death as though there was a God. Nothing is missing by "His embrace," even if "He" does not exist. What is "us" can't go anywhere, because what we really are is supported by the natural progression: light speed (1 unit of space/1 unit of time.) Hence, we are lightbeings; suns of God. Starstuff.
Attachments
visiblelightspectrum.jpg
chakradealsandblocks.png
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

janto
Indagator
Indagator

Post by janto » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:24 am

DSKlausler wrote:
Do you mean, for example, ‘too difficult’ because it was easier for Jesus in his time to be ONE with the light, than it would be for anyone in today's time?

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:25 am

janto wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:24 am
Jesus
janto wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:24 am
...in his time...
I do not subscribe to your beliefs; but taking your comment on common usage, my answer is "yes."

janto
Indagator
Indagator

Post by janto » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:33 am

DSKlausler wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:25 am
I do not subscribe to your beliefs; but taking your comment on common usage, my answer is "yes."
That's a big assumption, you must be a god if you can read my mind, and KNOW what I believe without even asking me!

With “Yes” being your answer, I'd like to ask you why you think it's more difficult today?

Or perhaps, why is it difficult for you?

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:30 am

DSKlausler wrote:
I am still bothered by the difficulty this entails; it actually seems a bit too difficult in this present world... as in, highly restrictive for most human lives. It seems to me that the natural development of oneself should not be so easily blocked/denied by whomever feels like stepping on you, or kicking you aside.
Well, I guess that you could blame our genes for the difficulty level, or better yet Annunaki for that. We are a hybrid species with many flaws in our genepool. It is always easier for us as a slave race to rely on the "authorities" whomever they may be "Kings, Gods, Presidents" and so on.

But if it is psychological then the blame is towards modern society and its "teachings", which comes down from the authorities who are responsible of it all.
Enjoy the Silence

Wichman
Gregralis
Gregralis

Re:

Post by Wichman » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:43 am

dbeaman1 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:37 am
pretty much same as you, cayce when I was very young, 12 or 13, then picked it up again thru David's book, which led me to antiquatis, and you all.
Same here. I learned it through David's book.