"Amazon Stonehenge"

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Vuyiswa
Centurio
Centurio

"Amazon Stonehenge"

Post by Vuyiswa » Sat May 13, 2006 4:05 pm

Hi All,

An interesting discovery.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060513/ts ... 0513192718

What do you all think it might be/mean?

Love,

V
Love is All/All is Love\r\n\r\nWhat you are looking for is what is looking.\r\n- St. Francis of Assisi

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: "Amazon Stonehenge"

Post by LoneBear » Sat May 13, 2006 6:04 pm

Vuyiswa wrote:An interesting discovery.

I have a friend who lived in Rio for 40 years; I'll forward the link on to him and see what he knows of it.

I checked the L/L transcripts for references to Stonehenge and stone circles, but it came up blank (except for a Wilcock comment). Might be a good question to ask Q'uo on the May 28th session.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Sun May 14, 2006 12:59 am

LoneBear wrote:
Vuyiswa wrote:An interesting discovery.

I have a friend who lived in Rio for 40 years; I'll forward the link on to him and see what he knows of it.

I checked the L/L transcripts for references to Stonehenge and stone circles, but it came up blank (except for a Wilcock comment). Might be a good question to ask Q'uo on the May 28th session.
Here is another article with some photos

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4767717.stm

Love Aware
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Love Aware » Sun May 14, 2006 7:10 am

LoneBear wrote:I checked the L/L transcripts for references to Stonehenge and stone circles, but it came up blank (except for a Wilcock comment). Might be a good question to ask Q'uo on the May 28th session.
I know some of you don't care for the cassiopaean information but I thought I'd throw out their comments on stonehenge incase it bears any fruit.
Q: (L) Who built Stonehenge?
A: Druids.
Q: (L) Who were the Druids?
A: Early Aryan group.
Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?
A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; coral castle.
Q: (L) Who taught the Druids to use the sound waves?
A: They knew; handed down.
Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?
A: 6000 approx. BC
Q: (L) What was Stonehenge built to do or be used for?
A: Energy director.
Q: (L) What was this energy to be directed to do?
A: All things.
Q: (L) Was the energy to be directed outward or inward to the center?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Why are there so many crop circles in Britain?
A: Window. Why Stonehenge was built there.
Q: (L) In many ancient ruins there are found certain symbols which interest me, specifically the coil or spiral which seems
to be ubiquitous throughout the world. This is also very similar to one of the Reiki symbols. What is the origin and
meaning of this symbol?
A: Energy collector translevel; stonehenge was one. Stonehenge is a coil. The missing stones form a coil arrangement.
People have been "zapped" at Stonehenge.
Q: (D) So, what if we had a lot of people do that? (L) They told us that this was similar to what they did at Stonehenge,
that walking a pattern like a maze design would concentrate energy. A spiral. (Planchette demonstrates by moving in a
gradually expanding spiral which then gradually got smaller.) Are you demonstrating the pattern that should be used?
A: Cycle.
Q: (L) We've been discussing the crop circles, and would like to know if you have any input on that subject? Input on
what we've discussed, what we think to this point, and just basically any info?
A: Must begin with specific questions.
Q: (L) Ok, do the multiple perimeters represent multiple densities?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Are the crop circles themselves like antennae, or like homing devices for energy or thought patterns?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is the chronology of their appearance important?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Is their location on the planet, in terms of longitude and latitude, significant?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) In what way yes?
A: Location, not latitude and longitude... Those are merely measure markers.
Q: (L) If the location is significant, what is it about the location that is significant?
A: Magnetic generators of bonding frequency.
Q: (L) Are you saying that magnetic generators of bonding frequency are located at those places, are in those places?
A: Port through them.
Q: (L) OK, location and chronology...
A: Why have you not brought up Stonehenge?
Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put
there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L)
Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?
A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive
the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded
pictographs.
Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiraled in, and
spiraled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy.
Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into
language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly
sculpted sing to you.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any capacity along this line?
A: Has fragmented energy only.
Q: Then you talked about the pyramid as a focuser of energy to do 'all things' or many things. Later we asked about
Stonehenge and you said that Stonehenge was built 6,000 BC by Druids, an early Aryan group, as an energy director to
do 'all things.' This seems to be that both structures had similar design functions. Is that correct?
A: No. Stonehenge is a vector of energy derived from Solar and Cosmic rays. Pyramids focus electromagnetic energy
from the atmosphere ambiently. Stonehenge was built 8,000 BC, by the way.
Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these
communications they received...
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically
through crown chakra transceiving system. [Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a
little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]
Q: Was Stonehenge ever complete, with all the stones there? This author suggests that it was never completed because
there are missing stones...
A: Of course.
Q: What happened to the stones that are missing? The books suggests that it was never finished because the architect
must have died.
A: Nonsense. Multiple shocks registered throught the ages.
Q: Was Stonehenge built in stages as this author suggests? Did it start out as a circular ditch, at the time of the so-called
Aubrey holes?
A: No.
Q: Was it built all at once, complete?
A: Yes.
Q: The legend was that the god, Phoebus Apollo, danced at Stonehenge every nineteen years. What does this relate to ?
A: Symbolic. Tides, moon eclipses, that sort of thing. Think of Wiccans entubed on the information superhighway!
Q: I mean, there are stones just plain missing! Who could haul off such big pieces of rock?! . (A) You asked about these
missing stones, and the answer was the multiple shocks registered. (L) Right. What about these multiple shocks. What, in
particular?
A: Some were earthquakes; mini-cataclysmic in nature. Some were EM generated smashes, when terran forces clashed
with outside "forces."
Q: Are you suggesting that some of these rocks were vaporized, as it were, by some sort of particle beam weaponry?
A: EM activity.
Q: (L) And it was said before that Stonehenge was a giant transmitter and receiver. The original purpose of Stonehenge
was to receive communication and to send communication. It wasn't all that Druid HooDoo stuff that people talk about
nowadays. It was a machine, so to speak. (JM) Could it be that people who come in contact with a stone in one place,
and then they go to another place and come in contact with another stone, transfer something from one stone to another?
A: Well, one strengthens their abilities due to awareness channel grooving.
Q: (L) What gets strengthened from contact with the stones?
A: Your abilities.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun May 14, 2006 10:20 am

Love Aware wrote:
Q: (L) And it was said before that Stonehenge was a giant transmitter and receiver. The original purpose of Stonehenge
was to receive communication and to send communication. It wasn't all that Druid HooDoo stuff that people talk about
nowadays. It was a machine, so to speak. (JM) Could it be that people who come in contact with a stone in one place,
and then they go to another place and come in contact with another stone, transfer something from one stone to another?
Sounds like an old Stellar-Com terminal.

It would be interesting to see how Q'uos answer compares to this material, since the Cassiopians have a strong STS influence.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Sun May 14, 2006 7:07 pm

LoneBear wrote: It would be interesting to see how Q'uos answer compares to this material, since the Cassiopians have a strong STS influence.
If it has a strong STS influence what is the point in even reading it, as its truthfulness is questionable?

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Sun May 14, 2006 9:10 pm

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Re:

Post by BlueEagle » Sun May 14, 2006 10:00 pm

STS doesn't make it necessarily false.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Mon May 15, 2006 2:27 am

so what does the sts mean?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon May 15, 2006 9:03 am

lvx08 wrote:If it has a strong STS influence what is the point in even reading it, as its truthfulness is questionable?
There are two rules that are used to manipulate the thoughts of people, from a handbook on political speech writing:
  1. Always include a truth in a lie, to act as bait to tempt one off their path.
  2. Tell a lie often enough, and people will believe it is true.
Knowing you are being baited by the STS, you can just grab the bait and run, without being led down their path. :)

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon May 15, 2006 9:16 am

lvx08 wrote:and another link I found

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... -headlines
The observatory was built on the top of a 33-foot-tall pyramid with precise alignments and sightlines that provide an astronomical calendar for agriculture, archeologist Robert Benfer of the University of Missouri said.
I've lived in farm country all my life, and have yet to see ONE farmer build a megalith on his property to tell him when to plant his corn. They don't use calendars; they look at the signs of Nature to tell when to plant. Trees budding, birds returning, weather changes.

So why does one need a 2-acre temple, to do the work of what 2 sticks stuck in the ground can do?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Stonehenge in your backyard

Post by LoneBear » Mon May 15, 2006 10:47 am

I was looking thru that Cassiopean material again, and noticed the reference to Coral Castle... that led me to the work on magnetic current by Edward Leedskalnin, which led to megalithic engineering (how he was able to move those many-ton rocks by himself), which led me to a VERY interesting website:

The Forgotten Technology: http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/
I am a retired carpenter with 35 years experience in construction. In my work experience, over the years, many times I had to improvise on tools that were not at hand in order to get the job done.

At one of these times, about 12 years ago, I had to remove some 1200 lb. saw cut concrete blocks from an existing floor. The problem was that we did not have a machine that could reach some of the blocks. The only obvious answer was to break the blocks into smaller pieces with a sledgehammer and load them into a wheelbarrow. To me, this seemed to be too much labor at the time, so I improvised.

Using a few rocks and leverage, I removed the blocks from below the floor to an area that the machine could reach them for removal. After doing this several times, the technique became very easy and quick. This experience had me consider the possibility that people may have used this technique before modern day equipment was available.
He goes on to explain the techniques he used to lift, move and rotate blocks weighing many tons--by himself. He even moved his barn--in one piece.

His techniques prove that nothing more than common-sense leverage was needed to build the Great Pyramid. And that it he could do it with a small crew--by hand, using nothing more than rocks and wood--in just 25 years.

And for proof of that, he is building a copy of StoneHenge in his back yard, lifting and moving 20,000 pound blocks all by himself. And he is documenting everything on DVD video... every process and procedure... as he is doing it.

The website has some short videos of his techniques. One of the most brilliant pieces of common-sense enginering I have ever seen!

Well worth the read.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Mon May 15, 2006 1:59 pm

Interesting information, indeed. I've thought of the Coral Castle a few times before, the last being, when you mentioned, the Sphinx on another thread. For some reason, coordinations comes to mind.

The mentioning of it again, also got my attention.
The Forgotten Technology: http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/
I saws this exact same video about a year and a half ago.
The website has some short videos of his techniques. One of the most brilliant pieces of common-sense enginering I have ever seen!
Is it simple as it looks?

According to a mason, I know. He says, the technique on the video will work.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Stonehenge in your backyard

Post by lvx08 » Mon May 15, 2006 11:29 pm

LoneBear wrote:I was looking thru that Cassiopean material again, and noticed the reference to Coral Castle... that led me to the work on magnetic current by Edward Leedskalnin, which led to megalithic engineering (how he was able to move those many-ton rocks by himself), which led me to a VERY interesting website:

The Forgotten Technology: http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/.
I came across this guy's website last year. It's an interesting read, though the website could be better organised

http://www.coralcastlecode.com/id4.html

Quote:

The Illustrations on this webpage are based strictly on a visual code I discovered in the writings of Ed Leedskalnin, builder of Coral Castle , the multi-ton coral structure in Homestead Florida. The beauty in these designs lye within the code itself , it is a real code with a message that could change mankind. This code is the hidden blueprint of natures magnetic currents of structure and creation, there is also another underlying pattern within this code that are known as ley lines or (neutral energy distribution lines). They are the true atom builders. Science is misled and off track. Note: The patterns on this page were all made in a straight forward & scientific manner , these illustrations represent the interaction between two individual North and South magnetic currents. Ed Leedskalnin left a subtle visual design on his book "MAGNETIC CURRENT" this tiny clue that Ed Leedskalnin left us has unraveled into the answers of our Universe's greatest mysteries . All true Sacred Geometry "SQUARING THE CIRCLE", "PHI" ,"Golden Section", the "HOLY GRAIL" are really representing 2 Individual MAGNETIC CURRENTS. There is NO such thing as an ELECTRON as it is presently perceived .Science is misled and is also misleading millions of others everyday , in every school. These inaccurate conclusions are causing more harm then good for humanity in many ways. I hope to help change this by sharing this visual Code that Ed left for all of us. You will find out in the end ... it is the true beginning :)

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Re:

Post by lvx08 » Mon May 15, 2006 11:32 pm

BlueEagle wrote:STS doesn't make it necessarily false.
the STS influence will try to create a distortion toward fear and anxiety, rather than one of love and acceptance. So IMO that distortion is an incorrect, or false, one

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Stonehenge in your backyard

Post by LoneBear » Tue May 16, 2006 9:38 am

lvx08 wrote:I came across this guy's website last year. It's an interesting read, though the website could be better organised

http://www.coralcastlecode.com/id4.html
I've added Leedskalnin's book on Magnetic Current to the library. (More of a pamphlet, than a book).

I think Leedskalnin stumbled across the same thing as Telsa, Gray, King and others, and is the same thing that we have been discussing in the "Zero Point" topic in the 4th density science forum.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Tue May 16, 2006 11:40 pm

I don't know about the usefulness of this. I am a skeptic. THis person has taken a graphic device, that two s-curves, and justified them, as a diagram, as the way things are, the TRUTH, the REAL INFORMATION, the absolute etc - and its just a symbol, some caligraphy. I am reading and tis tough to get through this preachy crap - but, hmmm...

-a

7Serpent
Discens
Discens

Post by 7Serpent » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:23 am

by LoneBear » Sun May 14, 2006 11:20 am

Love Aware wrote:

Sounds like an old Stellar-Com terminal.

It would be interesting to see how Q'uos answer compares to this material, since the Cassiopians have a strong STS influence.

by Love Aware » Sun May 14, 2006 8:10 am

LoneBear wrote:

I know some of you don't care for the cassiopaean information but I thought I'd throw out their comments on stonehenge incase it bears any fruit.
The thing that always bothered more than how levitatiion was accomplished wasthat no one seems to mention the little details of cutting these blocks, discussion typically are strictly how moved...

Especially in the coral castle blocks since the material isn't that homogeneous compared to say limestone or granite. Seems there had to be some type of force cutter or ?

With Ed, he spoke of his sweet 16... IMO, he was referring to his magnetic device he built that utilized engine parts from the old model T Ford which had 16 v magnets on the flywheel. He stacked up 5 layers of them and spun it around on the engine block with the pistons removed. This seems to be key to what he was able to accomplish.. l have acquired some of these v magnets, they are hard to find.

Has anybody else experimented with any of this before?