Humour section?

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Humour section?

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Some silly humor.. Apparently Yoda has issues with seagulls. :mrgreen:

"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Andrew
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Andrew » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:13 pm

^^ I've listened to that for 20 minutes straight. Oh my.

Last edited by Andrew on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:57 am

Woah. :lol:

You can click the youtube button above the emoji smiley faces or type [youtube][/youtube] with '3qVPKzJXAkA' between.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Here are two gifs and a video taken from reddit:

Fight or flight, humanity's answer to the unknown
http://i.imgur.com/hUSDbUh.gifv

Uncle of the year
This 11sec video is a perfect analogy of the media's fear mongering towards the un- & misinformed public. It is spot on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86LNlknHUc

The universe at play
http://i.imgur.com/t0q5SZE.gif

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Basic Human Needs for the 21st Century

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:28 pm

HumanNeeds.gif
4 8 15 16 23 42

Obzistian
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Obzistian » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Said the student to the master: "You tell me that one day I might be able to bend a spoon with my mind? And that, when I do, it will be my perception of the spoon that changes and not the spoon that bends?
I say that the spoon is already bent. It conforms to one's hand and serves the purpose for which it was created.
If I bend the spoon, then I am changing its purpose."
Master to the student: "Very perceptive. Now, will you hand me the spoon? I would like to eat."
Interactive Intelligence coordinates movement in harmony with its nature.

Orlanbro
Gregralis
Gregralis

Post by Orlanbro » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:00 am

janto
Indagator
Indagator

Post by janto » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:49 pm

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Scotch & Wry - The Morgue

Post by LoneBear » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:04 am

4 8 15 16 23 42

Andrew
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Andrew » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:17 pm

She has a large following, which means its not serious. But what gets me is how authentic her "lack of intelligence" is at her age. She's a professional troll at her age. Some say she's brilliant. Yet I'm perplexed I'm starting to see this trollish persona among younglings these days. It's a level of sarcasm I don't see in myself when I was young (when I was sarcastic, and that was always seen as having a certain level of intelligence) and I wonder if kids teachability indexes are what's diminishing, not so much their capacity for information. Hence the more willing they are to act dumb rather than talk smart. Maybe on an unconscious level they feel everything is backwards, and its not worth figuring out why, since their centers of learning are what's programming them with the backwards information.

"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Geography with Angela Merkel

Post by animus » Fri May 05, 2017 11:04 am

This video made my day. But first let me give you some background info:
The pastor's daughter Angela Merkel completed her high school diploma with the grade 1.0 [on average that's an A in each subject] and finished her physics studies at the University of Leipzig as well as her doctoral thesis with "very good" [again, both A]. Merkel speaks fluently Russian and English, the latter also because the international literature for physicists is written exclusively in English. In 1981 she drove alone through countries like Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and the Soviet Union. (Source)
Now, here is Dr. Merkel visiting a "high school" in Berlin on May 14th 2012 looking for Germany's capital city on a world map:

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

mwahahahaha!

Post by Billy » Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 pm

A few days back, I saw this picture on the front page of the local newspaper. Have a glimpse at the look on Trump's face. The whole thing has become one huge joke, and he knows it. And who's the joker in the middle? Looks like he's looking over at a cue card, asking "Duh, what do I do next?" And have a gander at Melania Trump. She looks like a character out of Ex Machina. Still amazes me that so few people see it, i.e. the fact that it's all just a scripted charade. Such incredible amounts of energy expended on this nonsense. But hey, at least I'm learning to laugh about it now. These folks are all such clowns. Menacingly evil clowns, but clowns none the less.
Attachments
23orb-master768.jpg

Andrew
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Andrew » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Rick and Morty is one hell of a funny cartoon that is really smart and science-oriented, albeit they shamelessly go above and beyond in their usage of profanity and gore. They can go way deeper than Futurama ever could in explaining occult science.

So here's an analysis clip from their most recent episode, and below is my opinion with RS in mind, and I would like your thoughts on its accuracy.

I could be wrong, but I think "opening the door" or magick is the product of the shearing or the straining between two different frequencies. Which they show with the black and white hooded figures with triangles. The 'Word' can be spoken emptily. Words can have no substance in them. Substance can only come from what has an actual weighted presence in reality, like speaking with gravitas; it is based in experiential truth or True Knowledge.

Now, knowledge comes from our experiences in 3D space, the material world where we live our daily waking lives. Let's say the knowledge we gather here, like eating a banana will keep me alive, for instance, is represented by the black hooded figure. The inversion of 3D space is 3D time. If you were to look at all of the situations in which one can eat a banana to survive throughout time, you can see one can pick a banana, buy a banana, steal a banana, grow a banana tree, be given a banana. These are all open possibilities throughout time, but each can have varying consequences, possibly counterproductive to the cause: staying alive. If you eat a banana that has been spoiling on the ground and had some bugs on it, you may get sick. If you eat a poisoned banana, you may die. If you steal a banana, you may get caught, stolen from, hunted down, exposed, shunned or killed.
Seeing knowledge played out in time is Wisdom. The white hooded figure. The inversion, or reciprocal, of the black hooded figure.

Knowledge and Wisdom are two different frequencies and would make an interesting shear. Both are necessary to open doors, and Mark [Passio] does a great job explaining why some ideas can sound great upon first hearing their "pitch," but in time proves to create disaster.
One thing I did notice was incorrect in the clip was that the male goat was laying against the black pillar and the female against the white pillar. Gender reversal. The male, light, penetrates. The woman, darkness, receives. I guess if you're 100% accurate on TV you get shut down. They had to do something purposefully deceiving to even air something like this.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Fly me to the pool...

Post by LoneBear » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Looks like this wizard is heading for one heck of a splashdown... you know what is going to happen when that broom hits the water under him? But I have to admit... clever photo.
fly me to the pool.jpg
4 8 15 16 23 42

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 am

Haha yup, they must have used a fast shutter speed and shot in a burst in order to get one that was just right. I did similar at a rock pool last year.

It's like the light graffiti/writing my friend does using torches and a long shutter speed, you could probably get a lot more good wizard effect photos using that technique.

I'd love to see the splashdown... :D

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:25 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 am
I'd love to see the splashdown... :D
Me too, not to mention the look on his face right at after that if he keeps the broom between his legs till the bitter end :D
Enjoy the Silence