Earth Quakes and Tornadoes

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Earth Quakes and Tornadoes

Post by Tulan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Today, Haiti experienced a second quake at 6.0 on the richter scale. Yesterday a tornado touched down right outside of Los Angeles... One of the Pylons in the Archive looks different to me too, I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing anything odd; I know each night of the big earthquakes in Haiti I wasn't able to sleep AT ALL.
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Earth Quakes and Tornadoes

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Tulan wrote:One of the Pylons in the Archive looks different to me too, I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing anything odd; I know each night of the big earthquakes in Haiti I wasn't able to sleep AT ALL.
One of the big things I have noticed due to its absence, not presence, is that there does not seem to be any influx of souls on the "other side" that one would expect from the stated death tolls. The same thing happened during that Tsunami. It is like these souls are not coming back for reincarnation on Earth.

Reminds me a bit of the missing Minbari souls on Babylon 5, where those souls were incarnating on the Earth (instead of Minbar) for the upcoming battle with the Shadows. Except here we seem to have a net outflux of souls. Maybe there is something to this 2012/harvest stuff, after all?

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 pm

LoneBear wrote:Reminds me a bit of the missing Minbari souls on Babylon 5, where those souls were incarnating on the Earth (instead of Minbar) for the upcoming battle with the Shadows. Except here we seem to have a net outflux of souls. Maybe there is something to this 2012/harvest stuff, after all?
Similar thing going on back home in India... large number of old generation celebrities dying within a week, people dying in batches far more than is usually observed. Especially with this "window" which opened up during the winter solstice. I think it is closing now.
It is time.

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:57 pm

LoneBear wrote:Reminds me a bit of the missing Minbari souls on Babylon 5, where those souls were incarnating on the Earth (instead of Minbar) for the upcoming battle with the Shadows. Except here we seem to have a net outflux of souls. Maybe there is something to this 2012/harvest stuff, after all?
There do appear to be a notable number of "Soul Hunters" hanging out...
Gopi wrote:Especially with this "window" which opened up during the winter solstice.
Interesting timing for LB's "experience" too, in reference to how you phrased that.

Vishnu
Discens
Discens

Post by Vishnu » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Gopi wrote:
Similar thing going on back home in India... large number of old generation celebrities dying within a week, people dying in batches far more than is usually observed. Especially with this "window" which opened up during the winter solstice. I think it is closing now.
The last 6 months have seen the loss of many prominent Malayalam actors. However, isn't it too early to suspect that it's got anything to do with 2012? If at all you want to make a connection to 2012, the main question to be asked then would be why these souls?

And yes, nice to see you all again. Drawn back here after I met a really interesting person. Dr Rosemary L Matich. Here is a video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3974300597# She was institutionalized for a while but is "okay" now. She keeps talking about consciousness raising and she has a group of people trying out different stuff. The circumstances under which we came to meet are interesting. She is my first human subject for a totally harmless experiment that involves cameras and taking images.

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 am

Vishnu wrote:Drawn back here after I met a really interesting person. Dr Rosemary L Matich.
You may be interested (if you haven't pursued it further already) in the research and work of Carl Gustav Jung; I didn't watch the video in its entirety but from what I gathered, she discusses the use of art and spirituality as a method of healing mentally ill people - this vein of study had been Jung's speciality for quite some time.
Vishnu wrote:She is my first human subject for a totally harmless experiment that involves cameras and taking images.
Oh my! :)

Since you like videos: Jung: Feminine Archetype

Amhlaibh
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Amhlaibh » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:02 am

With the population expanding everyday I have trouble understanding where all the souls are coming from or new ones being created to fill the host bodies, that is unless there is only so many souls/spirit that are inhabiting this earth and the remainder of people alive are, lets say just a shell with no entity which could explain a lack of influx?
This however contridicts every living being having a spirit. however if a new spirit were created then surely it would start at 1d, so a good question is what is inhabiting a good number of 3d people? Perhaps other entitys are amoung us, but I dont think we are the only 3d planet available so that brings me back to the original question of are there more physical forms available than entitys to use them?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue May 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Amhlaibh wrote:With the population expanding everyday I have trouble understanding where all the souls are coming from or new ones being created to fill the host bodies, that is unless there is only so many souls/spirit that are inhabiting this earth and the remainder of people alive are, lets say just a shell with no entity which could explain a lack of influx?
This however contridicts every living being having a spirit. however if a new spirit were created then surely it would start at 1d, so a good question is what is inhabiting a good number of 3d people? Perhaps other entitys are amoung us, but I dont think we are the only 3d planet available so that brings me back to the original question of are there more physical forms available than entitys to use them?
There are a LOT of "animal" souls now in people, simply because we've killed off all the intermediate life forms. That's why a lot of "men" act like animals... the spirit outgrew the expression of the highest animal form "we" allow to coexist with us and are forced into a human form, since there is no other option. So Nature, in response, has degenerated the human form in many places back to the early tribal (purple vMeme) to provide an appropriate physical vessel for the evolving spirit.

The only problem is that we shouldn't be putting these folks in charge of countries!

Obzistian
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Obzistian » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:15 am

Lonebear wrote:
There are a LOT of "animal" souls now in people, simply because we've killed off all the intermediate life forms. That's why a lot of "men" act like animals... the spirit outgrew the expression of the highest animal form "we" allow to coexist with us and are forced into a human form, since there is no other option. So Nature, in response, has degenerated the human form in many places back to the early tribal (purple vMeme) to provide an appropriate physical vessel for the evolving spirit.

The only problem is that we shouldn't be putting these folks in charge of countries!
Thus the reason for so many gangs in our cities.
"We" allow human animals, whom we still cage when their behaviour becomes too aggressive or even put them down.
Interactive Intelligence coordinates movement in harmony with its nature.

Slender
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Slender » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:34 pm

If I may quote something from a book, the character was comparing humans to animals and why characterizing the bad acting men as animals was not accurate. Animals do not generally kill for pleasure, or rape, or steal for control or gain, insult or try do dominate by lack of ethics. I think it would be an insult to animals, who, while being of more an instinct driven being, is actually less harmful than man, who acts without regard to anyone in a selfish STS manner.

I do not have access to influx or outflux of souls...that process is something I stay away from. It's curious-making though.