2012 According to Ra Material and D. Wilcock

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Crimson
Discens
Discens

2012 According to Ra Material and D. Wilcock

Post by Crimson » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm

I am not familiar with the new channeling done by Carla and Quo. However, it seems that the views about 2012 (or so, sometimes is talked 2012-2013) are for the most part very clear on the Ra Material except for one passage (Section 40):
Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.
David Willcock says that these 100-700 years refers to possibly "astral plane years" (Ra also states that a period of "rest" for the planet will follow harvest).

From Divine Cosmos:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start ... -the-facts

I agree with David.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: 2012 According to Ra Material and D. Wilcock

Post by Arcelius » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Ra wrote:I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.
I would say that the time taken for transition depends very much on the choices made by people on the Earth. Ra is giving a vague best guess based on information available when that was channelled. Ra admits that this guess cannot be accurate. Honesty is a good thing. I believe that the time frame can be substantially shortened and hope that it is the case.
Crimson wrote:David Willcock says that these 100-700 years refers to possibly "astral plane years" (Ra also states that a period of "rest" for the planet will follow harvest).
What is an "astral plane year"? How is it defined? How is it different from a physical plane year?

I would also wonder why Ra would measure something using a measurement standard not referred to in the LoO. Usually, Ra is quite specific about those kinds of things so I tend to think of regular years when Ra refers to "years".
Crimson wrote:From Divine Cosmos:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start ... -the-facts

I agree with David.
This is a fairly long article.
Questioner: Starting then, forty-five years ago, and taking the entire increase in vibration that we will experience in this density change, approximately what percentage of the way through this increase of vibration are we right now?

Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory nature of your environment is [already] true-color-green.
This is at this time heavily over-woven with the orange ray of planetary consciousness.
There is nothing holding anyone back (aside from themselves) if they want to start doing 4th density work. The environment already exists and has existed for some time. I would start counting transition time from when this started to be possible.
DW wrote:So we're already REALLY close, based on this quote. Also, notice that they said ORANGE, NOT YELLOW, is HEAVILY overlaying the Earth at this time. Orange is the ANIMAL level.

This means that many people on Earth are not even INDIVIDUATING, which is the basis of 3D evolution- they are still following leader figures in government and spirituality, and not making up their own minds about who they are and what they believe.
This is the real problem. If we assume that David is correct and the boundary event will occur between 2011 and 2013, I doubt that most people will notice anything (see how many people noticed something in 1936 as often as David quotes that date as a major turning point). I think the real issue for the transition is more of when the harvested people will make the transition to behaving like 4D citizens. There is no magic wand that is going to make you someone you aren't. It will take some time to fully form the SMC of which all 4D Earth people will be a part.

Those that make the harvest and are still around on Earth may also have to deal with the 2D "people" (unless someone else steps in). Changes at the atomic level will happen to all beings on the Earth (and the Earth itself) and not just to those who are harvested. The Earth will continue to support 1D and 2D life and 4D life is still physical.

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:35 am

Arcelius wrote:Changes at the atomic level will happen to all beings on the Earth (and the Earth itself) and not just to those who are harvested. The Earth will continue to support 1D and 2D life and 4D life is still physical.
I understand it to be, not so much of a material change but a transfer of consciousness - a phase shift onto another world track. A bit like taking a snapshot of your operating system on a present computer and flashing the snapshot onto a newer and more capable machine; the old machine never upgraded itself at the "atomic level", it was shed.

This is precisely why individuation is crucial to the evolutionary process, if you have anything missing in that "snapshot" it won't work on the new machine! Do keep in mind that the snapshot analogy is slightly misleading, consciousness cannot necessarily be frozen (a snapshot is a freezing of state - temporally) the process for consciousness is more akin to walking through a door (I was about to use a Stargate analogy but remembered that Stargate technology disassembles the apparatus and reassembles it (freezing state) at the destination).

Because the life unit is a result of the intersection between space and time; if consciousness is removed from the body "death" occurs because the temporal aspect of that life unit is decoupled (and consciousness remains in a frozen state! Purgatory!). It would be an interesting course of study in how the Ancients overcame that limitation for Stargate technology and - ultimately - ascension... It also makes me wonder why the term "harvest" is used, then... Technically, no harvest is necessary; there is no "mass exodus" from one place into another - you don't "harvest" the essence of a caterpillar and inject it into a butterfly! You let it be, the potential is within the caterpillar to become a butterfly.

So it is for those individuals that choose consciousness. The 4th Density apparatus has been growing in parallel with the 3rd Density apparatus; when the time is right and Earth's spiritual mass shifts into it's 4th Density form (which has already begun) those that have individuated will simply walk through the door when the wave breaks. The experience for consciousness should be seamless because at its apotheosis it becomes that which is its potential (much like the caterpillar -> butterfly).

I also understand Earth's development to specifically not be backwards compatible, no?
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Tulan wrote:
Arcelius wrote:Changes at the atomic level will happen to all beings on the Earth (and the Earth itself) and not just to those who are harvested. The Earth will continue to support 1D and 2D life and 4D life is still physical.
I understand it to be, not so much of a material change but a transfer of consciousness - a phase shift onto another world track. A bit like taking a snapshot of your operating system on a present computer and flashing the snapshot onto a newer and more capable machine; the old machine never upgraded itself at the "atomic level", it was shed.
Part of the statement is based on parts of the article pointed to by Crimson and written by David. It is my understanding that David believes that the atom will be "upgraded" as part of the ascension process (i.e. going to 4D at 2012). If that is true, that upgrade will occur to all 1st density and 2nd density life as well (assuming that 3rd density life will either become 4D or 2D). My point being that this would not explain ascension at all. And while that might happen instantaneously, I don't think that is going to result in everyone suddenly going around with "special powers".
Tulan wrote:This is precisely why individuation is crucial to the evolutionary process, if you have anything missing in that "snapshot" it won't work on the new machine! Do keep in mind that the snapshot analogy is slightly misleading, consciousness cannot necessarily be frozen (a snapshot is a freezing of state - temporally) the process for consciousness is more akin to walking through a door (I was about to use a Stargate analogy but remembered that Stargate technology disassembles the apparatus and reassembles it (freezing state) at the destination).
I also understand it to be a process as well and one that will take longer to fully accomplish than an instant. Even if one walks through a door quickly, it will take some time to orient to the new area much less fully explore it. David's thesis is that there is no transition period and I was arguing against that.
Tulan wrote:It also makes me wonder why the term "harvest" is used, then... Technically, no harvest is necessary; there is no "mass exodus" from one place into another - you don't "harvest" the essence of a caterpillar and inject it into a butterfly! You let it be, the potential is within the caterpillar to become a butterfly.
Not everyone will be able to make the transition into becoming the butterfly from being the caterpillar on their own. The harvest is for those who need the help of moving into a position of being able to make it to the 4D environment. Once there they are fine. You can look at the harvest as being like constructing a door for those who can step through it but who do not know how to make the door yet. Though that would make me wonder how you would view those who do not need the door since they have basically already constructed their own. I don't think either of which has anything to do with the shape of the atomic particles.
Tulan wrote:I also understand Earth's development to specifically not be backwards compatible, no?
It is my understanding that our 3D bodies are not "electrically compatible" with 4D. I also assume that this does not relate specifically to our visible physical bodies since they are currently basically of 2D construction. Since we will still have physical bodies in 4D, I am assuming a 2D base with 1D as needed -- kind of like 3D. I seem to also recall Ra mentioning that it would be possible for the Earth to support another round of 3D experience while supporting the 4D (and 1D/2D) experience. This would only happen after the 4D people learn how to make themselves invisible to the 3D experience. However, 4D can make themselves visible to 3D if they choose to though it may take some effort. I think for the Earth that there is some compatibility (right now there is both 3D and 4D and that may occur again) but for people who are evolving, there is not. At least not immediately. Ra did mention the possibility of 4D entities becoming Wanderers which would give them a 3D body again. I may have over-thought this response.

Amhlaibh
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Amhlaibh » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:20 am

I'd just like to point out I have some Ra material that has David Wilcox's input, I found what I have has been edited and it has lots of segments with Davids translation of what Ra was saying in his own view. I liked some things Ive seen from DW and some seem a bit far streched so am very cautious when using his material as a foundation. Ive seen things of him channeling Ra and I dont understand how he is also a channel for Ra. Does Ra continue to communicate?

Also along the lines of whats been written is that I have found its being made out that at the time of 4th density transformation we will become some super being with special powers, I would actually quite like that, a good example would be x-men or the tv show heroes. However I think the fact is that things just dont work like that.
Does 4d percieve a new set of abilities? Or does it provide the 4d person more varied and precise control over the 3d abilities?

Crimson
Discens
Discens

Post by Crimson » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Humm... I don't know about the editing but I find this particular article (see my first post) very interesting and well researched. One can easily corroborate the quotes. I am not a David Wilcock's "follower" and honestly, I take with a grain of salt what he has to say in general. Especially now that he is writing a book under contract and such.

The "sudden" shift around 2012 makes this area of Creation very simple and beautiful. That why I am puzzled about this particular section of the "Ra Material" when the rest of the material dealing with this transition to 4th density is fairly clear to interpret. One cannot expect it to be 100% accurate, nonetheless.

Work done by Calleman on the significance of the Mayan Calendar (Old Mayans as part of an Elder race?) also implies a sudden shift in my opinion. Although he situates the date around October 2011 if I remember well.

Amhlaibh
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Amhlaibh » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 pm

yeh Im not sure of the significance of the date regarding what will happen, I did read some information that I cant say is correct claiming the sun will be at the centre of our galaxy with a direct line to Orion. I started thinking that perhaps the calenders finish there as the earths placement at that date could not be accurately mapped from that point, but Im not an astroligist.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue May 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Crimson wrote:Humm... I don't know about the editing but I find this particular article (see my first post) very interesting and well researched. One can easily corroborate the quotes. I am not a David Wilcock's "follower" and honestly, I take with a grain of salt what he has to say in general. Especially now that he is writing a book under contract and such.
I probably know David better than anybody as we were roommates for almost 2 years, so take several grains of salt! :D

One of my favorite quotes from Dewey Larson is, "Complexity is entertaining, simplicity is not." David's life is based on being an entertainer in the New Age, so he likes to draw connections between things based on some very weak or logically incorrect premises, such as "All buses are gray and all elephants are gray, therefore all buses are elephants," which is obviously not the case, but looks good when put to new age anachronisms.

I take it the movie deal fell through?
Crimson wrote:The "sudden" shift around 2012 makes this area of Creation very simple and beautiful. That why I am puzzled about this particular section of the "Ra Material" when the rest of the material dealing with this transition to 4th density is fairly clear to interpret. One cannot expect it to be 100% accurate, nonetheless.
Even if nothing natural happens in 2012, our buddies in the New World Order are sure to take full advantage of all the public press and hysteria and MAKE something appear to happen. Personally, I don't expect any mass increase in consciousness, as that goes against the basic concepts of transmigration of soul. Even if the magnetic ionization level of the sun were to jump up a notch, as it does from time to time, it still takes the planets centuries for the atomic isotopes to respond. Change tends to be slow and steady, particularly in aggregates as complex as the human being, given there are about 7x1027 atoms in us! And that doesn't count the cosmic atoms on the other side of the life unit.

Crimson
Discens
Discens

Post by Crimson » Sat May 15, 2010 9:18 am

Thanks for the reply.
Interesting read about the "time lateral" (source: Q'uo) which I suppose relates to the "quarantine" that Ra refers to.
How come that our "friends" from the NWO have so much power anyways in spite of this time lateral? Well it is almost obvious to me that the economy cannot be sustained without our "friends", (and they are destroying it) since it seems we are just playing their game (for many hundreds of years I must say). Can one really get out of the "grid"?

This made me think about all this deal about positive vs negative. Some sources speak of "love those "friends" anyway because they are providing a catalyst..." Since they want slavery, is not this attitude exactly what they want? I mean, no action? It is almost equating submission with positive polarization.
What about if in Greece nobody went to protest the government measures guided by the FMI?

What is "positive polarization"?

I have an idea of negative polarization (narcissistic personality disorder --see Damon Vrabel's writings or you tube videos...for example
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.ph ... %20Vrabel/

Also I attached a pdf file of an article by Dr Maria Chang
Attachments
npdsorder.pdf
(166.61 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Sun May 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Crimson wrote:How come that our "friends" from the NWO have so much power anyways in spite of this time lateral?
I was not aware that the NWO had that much polarity (or other spiritual power) as compared to others in the mix. While they may have political power, that has nothing to do with the time lateral.
Crimson wrote:This made me think about all this deal about positive vs negative. Some sources speak of "love those "friends" anyway because they are providing a catalyst..." Since they want slavery, is not this attitude exactly what they want? I mean, no action? It is almost equating submission with positive polarization.
The positively-polarized person will understand that the negatively-polarized person desires them to be slaves. However, they will also understand that if they were to be of service and become slaves, that would end their ability to be of service. The "love" that is spoken of is a form of power much like the similar power of "fear". If the negatively-polarized person accepts this "love", then they will lose negative polarity. Since they would understand that, they must reject this "love" and retreat or suffer a lose of polarity.

Submission is more of the action (or non-action) of those without polarity. They will go along with whatever those with polarity decide.
Crimson wrote:What is "positive polarization"?
I can try an electrical analogy. In electricity, there are 2 poles: positive (cathode) and negative (anode). Electricity flows from the positive to the negative as long as there is a difference in potential (voltage) and they are connected. Polarization is the activity of building up a potential (i.e. not allowing it to discharge). This works for both the positive and negative sides. In psychic greetings, if neither side gives in when the connection is made, then there is a drop in potential (polarization) on both sides. If the positive side gives in, then the negative absorbs their potential and becomes stronger. If the negative side gives in, then the positive side gains more people and becomes stronger.
Crimson wrote:I have an idea of negative polarization (narcissistic personality disorder --see Damon Vrabel's writings or you tube videos...for example
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.ph ... %20Vrabel/

Also I attached a pdf file of an article by Dr Maria Chang
This is one part of negative polarization. In my opinion, it is part of the evil side of the negative side. The more powerful negative entities have faced their "shadows" and have an excellent knowledge of who they are and what they are about. Note that they will still not be looking out for your best interests (or rather your best interests are deemed to be what is in the negative person's best interests). The more powerful ones are also not so interested in some compliments and praise nor in any kind of vampiric feeding.

Crimson
Discens
Discens

Post by Crimson » Mon May 17, 2010 7:37 am

Would you define 'Love"?
How a person using love would react to oppression (lets say Greece protests, or the cuts being made all over against social services, education, etc).

On a personal level, it is not only being polite and "educated"... On a societal level (due to the oppression imposed upon us) it becomes more tricky how to use this force of love to react. Is love the opposite of oppression?

It is opposed to fear (by the same token a definition of "fear" can be helppul too. Being afraid of a tiger is probably appropriate as it will release more adrenaline so you can react faster. It is strange that these "simple" definitions hold the key on how to "behave" to acquire polarization especially this close to Earth's vibratory state to 4D (completely).

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Mon May 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Crimson wrote:Would you define 'Love"?
Ra Material Session 50 Questions 7 and 8 wrote:Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green-ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

50.8 Questioner: Can you tell me what the adept, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, does to affect planetary consciousness or affect positive polarity?

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your space/time. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.
Let me know if this does not answer your question. I am hoping that the quotes from Ra will link a few things together. I would say that the activation of the green ray within oneself enables "love" as I have been using the term.
Crimson wrote:How a person using love would react to oppression (lets say Greece protests, or the cuts being made all over against social services, education, etc).
I am not very familiar with the items you are enumerating here. However, it is my opinion that Mahatma Ghandi did this well during his life.
Crimson wrote:Is love the opposite of oppression?
It could be.
Crimson wrote:Being afraid of a tiger is probably appropriate as it will release more adrenaline so you can react faster.
One can still have an appropriate adrenaline rush without being afraid. A moving vehicle such as a car or truck is much more dangerous than a tiger and yet most people are not afraid of them. This is not to say that a healthy respect and caution isn't warranted.
Ra Material Session 26 Question 31 wrote:Questioner: Is it necessary in each case of these landings for the entities involved to be calling the Orion group, or do some of these entities come in contact with the Orion group even though they are not calling that group?

Ra: I am Ra. You must plumb the depths of fourth-density negative understanding. This is difficult for you. Once having reached third-density space/time continuum through your so-called windows, these crusaders may plunder as they will, the results completely a function of the polarity of the, shall we say, witness/subject or victim.

This is due to the sincere belief of fourth-density negative that to love self is to love all. Each other-self which is thus either taught or enslaved thus has a teacher which teaches love of self. Exposed to this teaching, it is intended there be brought to fruition an harvest of fourth-density negative or self-serving mind/body/spirit complexes.
I would say that this type of self-love is defined as "fear" or "hate".

Of course, both sides think that they are correct and will do much to convince all around them of that.

Crimson
Discens
Discens

Post by Crimson » Tue May 18, 2010 6:15 pm

I like your comments Arcelius, they give an interesting perspective.

If the Orion (or Orion-like entities --that is, negative) are in control of many governments, etc (NWO would be 3rd density leaders, bankers, etc under them --of course at the highest levels), and their intention is to provoke war and slavery --maybe to get that 95%? polarization themselves by the time of Harvest...why is it that Earth would be polarized to 4th density positive? Is this irrespective of all this? Because it is the way it is "supposed to be"? Although it could be that all this negativity is just a reflection of the media and not a real reflection of 3rd density on Earth.

That is why I mentioned the time lateral previously. If I understand correctly, it was created to provide a balance to all this negativity and intrusion.

If the ultimate goal is to make 3rd density beings slaves and it is clear that welcoming that slavery is not love/light...How to apply love to these settings? I guess Ghandi's approach is one, as well as the meditating one (especially for Wanderers I suppose) would those be sufficient? Because unless the "2012 transition" is sudden, we are in for a big ride...But maybe this is what they have to do to acquire 95% negative polarization.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Crimson wrote:If the Orion (or Orion-like entities --that is, negative) are in control of many governments, etc (NWO would be 3rd density leaders, bankers, etc under them --of course at the highest levels), and their intention is to provoke war and slavery --maybe to get that 95%? polarization themselves by the time of Harvest...why is it that Earth would be polarized to 4th density positive? Is this irrespective of all this? Because it is the way it is "supposed to be"? Although it could be that all this negativity is just a reflection of the media and not a real reflection of 3rd density on Earth.
The negative peoples are not the only ones present in 3D on the Earth who are polarizing. It would be because of the people who have polarized positively that the Earth would graduate to 4D+. The negative entities do a pretty good job of promoting their side of the story. However, those polarizing on the positive side are more numerous (according to Ra).
Crimson wrote:That is why I mentioned the time lateral previously. If I understand correctly, it was created to provide a balance to all this negativity and intrusion.
My memory may be a little fuzzy. I thought it was more for the intrusions than the negativity. And not all intrusions were initiated by negative entities.
Crimson wrote:If the ultimate goal is to make 3rd density beings slaves and it is clear that welcoming that slavery is not love/light...How to apply love to these settings? I guess Ghandi's approach is one, as well as the meditating one (especially for Wanderers I suppose) would those be sufficient? Because unless the "2012 transition" is sudden, we are in for a big ride...But maybe this is what they have to do to acquire 95% negative polarization.
Remember that both the positive and negative paths are both legitimate and sanctioned paths. 3D is about making a choice between the 2 paths (or 3 or 4 depending on how you count). If Earth becomes 4D-, then the positive people who graduate at the harvest will not be around for the "big ride". If the Earth becomes 4D+, then the negative entities who are harvestable will be the ones to leave. In that case, the Earth will be as loathsome to them as the previous example (i.e. abject slavery) seems to be to you. For those who are not harvestable when the time comes, they will need to spend more time in 3D. You don't get out until you choose.

I am unsure if you are asking for something very practical here. If not, then ignore this: The green-ray of energy is activated within the positive people but not within the negative people. If your green-ray is activated and you project this ray towards a negatively oriented person (assuming that they have greeted you psychically already -- looking for trouble is usually not a good idea), they will not like it much. This is one way in which a "battle" between positive and negative may be started. In 3D, many such "battles" take place all the time.

Crimson
Discens
Discens

Post by Crimson » Thu May 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Arcelius, I agree with much of your response. I wonder what in practicality you mean by projecting the green ray energy. How do you do that? By concentrating from the heart chakra? You must forgive me for this example, but today I was driving on a busy highway and there was this person tailgating me for no reason since I could not go any faster because of the traffic. Finally, I changed lanes and I flipped my finger at this person in anger (of course this person did the same to me...). How would you have used the green ray energy in this situation? I am serious. I know/feel that was not the thing to do...(man, I cannot wait to move out of this area).

Green ray use at the personal level and then at the social level --any examples (besides the one above). Very good point you brought up.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Thu May 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Crimson wrote:I wonder what in practicality you mean by projecting the green ray energy. How do you do that? By concentrating from the heart chakra?
The green ray is associated with the heart chakra and focusing (or concentrating) on the heart chakra can be helpful. However, real practical help is quite difficult to do over the internet. Perhaps there is someone near to you physically who may be able to help. There are many things that can be done when in close proximity that are much more difficult otherwise; particularly should things go wrong somewhere. Should you be successful in projecting the green ray energy, it will be noticed and you should expect a psychic greeting from the negative side.
Crimson wrote:You must forgive me for this example, but today I was driving on a busy highway and there was this person tailgating me for no reason since I could not go any faster because of the traffic. Finally, I changed lanes and I flipped my finger at this person in anger (of course this person did the same to me...). How would you have used the green ray energy in this situation? I am serious. I know/feel that was not the thing to do...(man, I cannot wait to move out of this area).
I'm not sure that I would have used green ray energy in this instance. To some extent, my policy is to keep the "worlds" separate. So if someone is tailgating, that is in the physical realm. Note that there are both positive and negative reasons for tailgating. If you are receiving a "psychic greeting", then that is more of an opportunity to use the green ray energy. Note also that actions in the physical realm may be accompanied by actions in the spiritual/mental ones as well. The green ray gets its power from love (perhaps compassion is also a good term). Therefore, the green ray does not respond well to being invoked in anger. "The yoga is easy to say." Using the green ray implies that you truly love the other person.
Crimson wrote:Green ray use at the personal level and then at the social level --any examples (besides the one above). Very good point you brought up.
At the social level, this would imply that an SMC has been formed or is in process of being formed. SMC = Social Memory Complex which is the state of affairs in 4D. An entire planet of people form an SMC (i.e. no exceptions which is why a planet typically graduates to 4D- or 4D+). While I think it is possible for a planet (and people on it) to receive a psychic greeting (i.e. from another planet), this would not be something that you would have to face as an individual.

As another example, I would say that the green ray energy is quite effective against psychic vampires. They cannot feed off of this energy.

Crimson
Discens
Discens

Post by Crimson » Sat May 22, 2010 8:08 am

Psychic greeting is indeed becoming a problem.
I am confused about what you said regarding green ray can attract psychic greeting. And the reverse, one can fend off psychic greetings using green ray.

Could you give some examples picturing these cases and effective use to reject a greeting of negative source?
I suppose one is "more open" to greetings if depressed, or a traumatic event occurs because it is easier to manifest negative emotions. Let me offer an example. I moved to a new area a year ago (really was an impulse and I felt it had to be done, not only for economic reasons but "I know that I came here to do something but I cannot really pinpoint what it is".

At exactly the same time, a family member committed suicide which left me somewhat shocked, depressed,etc. While driving in this new area (just before moving in completely --I was just visiting), I was distracted and I missed a red light causing a small accident (nobody was hurt). I am a good and alert driver, I just did not see for a split second any lights. Granted I was distracted and very shocked absorbed in these negative emotions.

The energy here is so oppressive I cannot really explained it. Just how it feels. I am moving out very soon again so now I feel better.

But my question, could be: How is green energy going to attract a negative psychic greeting (shouldn't our friend be repelled by it?). What is an effective way to repel our greeting friends that are attracted be it because negative feelings or green ray vibration?

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Sat May 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Crimson wrote:I am confused about what you said regarding green ray can attract psychic greeting. And the reverse, one can fend off psychic greetings using green ray.
Those on the negative path have a need to control (they build polarity based on how well they can control). If they detect someone using the green ray energies especially for the first time, then they will realize that this is something that is outside of their control. The psychic greeting is a way in which they can invite you to follow the negative path. If successful, they will gain in polarity. If not, they will lose in polarity. This depends on whether you can maintain your green ray energy. If you can, then eventually, the negative entity will go away (at least for a time). If you can't, then you have lost and will probably feel drained (or worse).
Crimson wrote:Could you give some examples picturing these cases and effective use to reject a greeting of negative source?
Not really. The events of the mundane world do not directly map. I will say that the green ray response to a greeting of negative source is one of love, compassion, and acceptance. It is not one of rejection. Rejecting a negative psychic greeting is like fighting fire with fire.
Crimson wrote:But my question, could be: How is green energy going to attract a negative psychic greeting (shouldn't our friend be repelled by it?). What is an effective way to repel our greeting friends that are attracted be it because negative feelings or green ray vibration?
There are 2 things in play: the repel part only works when sufficient depolarization has taken place and the negative person retreats in order to replenish themselves; the attract part works due to a certainty the person has in the path they are following and that they feel everyone should follow (i.e. they are trying to recruit and they get polarity when they are successful). This also works the other way around.

Crimson
Discens
Discens

Post by Crimson » Sun May 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Rejecting a negative psychic greeting is like fighting fire with fire.
This is a very profound statement. At the same time it is seemingly unsolvable. At least in this density (and on 4th, according to the "battles" that take place). Then, how one "fights" back if let's say a police state is repressing our friends, or a country invades another one and tries to crush its inhabitants? Obviously, giving up to the slavery that follows is polarizing the negative entities and unpolarizing the positive ones (that is why I presented the example of Greece and the recent -planned economic crash there and the citizens manifesting in huge street protests --by the way search youtube or a search engine for Lukanikos, the "revolucionary dog", it will make your day...:).

At the end I thank the Creator for these time-shifts like 2012, etc. Because can make unsolvable issues very solvable by signaling the end of a density that has not much else to offer anymore.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Mon May 24, 2010 11:16 am

Crimson wrote:At the same time it is seemingly unsolvable. At least in this density (and on 4th, according to the "battles" that take place).
In 3rd density, the purpose of the veiling is to ensure a level of uncertainty as to what is going on. This has enabled a couple of Wanderers on Venus (according to Ra) who were positively-oriented to lose their way. They wanted to help with the harvest and discovered some methods to assist people with becoming harvestable. So they promoted these methods and got a lot of people to follow them. When the harvest came, these 2 were harvestable to 4D negative (apparently, they were surprised) and those who followed them weren't really any better off than they were before (i.e. not harvestable).

The process to becoming harvestable in 3D is an individual process and not a group one. It is the individual deciding how to approach the unsolvable problem. The "problem" is typically solved during 6th density (and not 4th or 5th density). I put "problem" in quotes because the designer of the system made this "problem" part of it. Therefore, it is not really a problem but part of the overall design.
Crimson wrote:Then, how one "fights" back if let's say a police state is repressing our friends, or a country invades another one and tries to crush its inhabitants? Obviously, giving up to the slavery that follows is polarizing the negative entities and unpolarizing the positive ones (that is why I presented the example of Greece and the recent -planned economic crash there and the citizens manifesting in huge street protests --by the way search youtube or a search engine for Lukanikos, the "revolucionary dog", it will make your day...:).
Does one need to fight back? As an individual, one can become harvestable in a free society as well as in a police state. This can happen even if you are a slave. If you fight too much, then you become what you are fighting against (when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you -- no means justify the ends because they are the same). It reminds me of being at University and attending a film related to demonstrations and making your voice heard. While there was much rhetoric in the film about being the voice of thinking and rational people, there was also every evidence of engendering a mob-mentality in the people (like a political rally). In the end, I didn't see much difference between the politicians and the protesters. As a thought experiment, imagine what the protesters would be like if they could hire their own private army. I did view some footage on youtube related to the dog and to the protest. I didn't see anything to dissuade me. This was not Gandhi's approach.

The battles are not always between negative and positive. Most battles are between negative and negative. Note also that there is a "good" side and "bad" side to the negative. The media (TV, movies, etc) does a good job at pitting them against each other with the "good" side winning (usually). This is different from a positive vs. negative battle.
Crimson wrote:At the end I thank the Creator for these time-shifts like 2012, etc. Because can make unsolvable issues very solvable by signaling the end of a density that has not much else to offer anymore.
This does not signal the end of the unsolvable. Should you end up being harvestable to 4D+ or 4D-, then the "battle" is only beginning. It is possible that you won't be on the front lines (at least at first) but you will be aware of that battle. They are fought between planets and star systems. The Confederation of Planets exists because the member planets are positively-oriented (or at least sympathetic such a late 6th density SMC) and they wish to protect themselves from those who would encroach. So together, they mount an army to protect themselves.

This scenario is not possible in 3D due to the veiling. When the veiling is dropped (i.e. 3D is over), the current issues may fade away but they will be replaced. There are some posts on the site related to "Kheb". You may find them interesting.