Mysterious Cracks appearing across the planet

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Mysterious Cracks appearing across the planet

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 pm

From: Before It's News: Mysterious Cracks Across The Planet
Scientists are sounding the alarm: the mysterious cracks appear across the planet. Scientists do not know what to think about: South America is bursting at the seams. In southern Peru, suddenly appeared a huge crack length of 3 km and a width of about 100 meters.

Anomaly occurred in the district Huakullani Chukuito province near the famous Lake Titicaca. A crack has appeared almost immediately: the earth like a burst at the site of a large tension, the far scattered huge chunks of soil.

Interestingly, the crack did not appear in the earthquake. In general, there was no catastrophe, the earth simply gone. The crack occurred on level ground and is not associated with any disasters. Scientists are confused with this fact. Cracks also appear in neighboring Bolivia. And not so long ago, the crack happened in Africa – Ethiopia. Maybe these phenomena is common nature: the continents literally split in front of mankind.
This is basically what you would expect with planetary expansion and what I called a "core flare" in my 1996 article, "At the Earth's Core: The Geophysics of Planetary Evolution."

Of course, without the understanding of the Reciprocal System, scientists are now trying to explain it as a black hole at the Earth's core... http://beforeitsnews.com/story/693/052/ ... _core.html

One could say that conventional science is going to such extremes to find explanations, even the Earth is "cracking up" now. :D

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Mysterious Cracks appearing across the planet

Post by Ilkka » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:53 am

Oh and who knows how many of these cracks has happened in the bottom of the ocean areas, since the seafloors are not easily seen from satellites and stuff as solid ground is.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 am

Ilkka wrote:Oh and who knows how many of these cracks has happened in the bottom of the ocean areas, since the seafloors are not easily seen from satellites and stuff as solid ground is.
They are called "fracture zones," most significant of which is the Clarion fracture zone in the Pacific, west of Mexico. If you look at ocean floor topography, you can see all the rips and tears in the ocean bottom. (The Pacific tends to be where expansion stretches the most.)

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:56 am

You mean the "tectonic plates" that the convetional science refers. I know there are those big "cracks" in ocean floor as plate tectonics suggests but nowadays I have different view of it, however I was thinking the smaller cracks on the land. And now I feel kinda dumb because I already knew about those plate tectonics and didnt quite thought about them at the time :D

Anyhow now I think that the growing must happen from those old "stretch marks" unless earth chooses to get new ones, which is kinda likely though.
Enjoy the Silence

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:56 am

Ilkka wrote:Anyhow now I think that the growing must happen from those old "stretch marks" unless earth chooses to get new ones, which is kinda likely though.
Tectonic plates have the cracks along the edges. The fracture zones run across a plate, where the plate has deformed from stretching. For example, take a sheet of rubber and stretch it from opposite sides--what happens? The smooth rubber will change to be wave-like ripples, where the valleys connect to the edges you are pulling from. This is what happens to "plates" when the earth expands slightly, enough to stretch but not to "break."
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Triplehood Expansion tectonics

Post by LoneBear » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:30 pm

If you want a better understanding of the expanding globe, you might want to read Karl Luckert's research:

http://www.triplehood.com/expa.htm