DW- Underground cities destroyed

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Sugmanitu Tanka
Discens
Discens

DW- Underground cities destroyed

Post by Sugmanitu Tanka » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:54 am

I check in here periodically to see what comes up on your radar screen..
Just wanting to know if there's any more to this..

Two huge underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd -- which may be seen by historians as the critical moment in which the war was won.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/ ... roundbases

?

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Re: DW- Underground cities destroyed

Post by daniel » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Sugmanitu Tanka wrote:I check in here periodically to see what comes up on your radar screen..
Just wanting to know if there's any more to this.. Two huge underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd -- which may be seen by historians as the critical moment in which the war was won.
Those were not "nuclear" explosions that destroyed those bases (and several others yet to be reported). A force cutter was used, which basically liquifies then crystallizes the structural material, turning it into a kind of green glass. Check your history--been used in Scotland, India, Arabia and many other places in ancient times. The force cutter blast is a soliton, so it does tend to shake things up a bit and produces no radiation. Brought to you by the same people who provided the Japanese tsunami.
DW wrote:These attacks were totally unexpected, as the cabal was led to believe the ETs had to follow spiritual laws that forbade them from ever intervening – under any circumstances. However, ETs have routinely powered down nuclear missiles and facilities.
Not ETs, just "Ts". It is not that their spiritual laws forbid them from intervening. They just didn't care enough about what mankind was doing, until mankind decided to massively poison the ocean and atmosphere with petrochemicals, then try to cover it up with biologics. They think of mankind like mankind thinks of dogs and cats... nice to have around, until they start shredding the drapes, digging holes in the carpeting and crapping on the bed. Something had to be done, and there is more to come.

Tell David that Daniel says "hi."
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 am

One of these "attacks" may have been reported on Antiquatis... see the "Ball Lightning or Earth Lights?" topic posted back on June 24th. There's been rumors of some kind of underground base in the Laramie mountains near Laramie Peak. There's been all sorts of digging and drilling out there for years, supposedly oil exploration. When I lived in the Shirley Basin 10 years ago, I used to see those unmarked black helicopters flying across the basin, down on the deck (VERY low), heading for Laramie Peak quite frequently.

I had jokingly mentioned, "LM mothership?" in the post... perhaps a little closer to the truth than I may have realized. I still remember that clearly. It was big, round and extremely bright, and those weird explosions the next morning, roaring across the prairie.

Did have an odd dream on August 13th, with some of the characters from the Sci-Fi show, Farscape. I was on Moya, the living ship on the show, and Pilot was in a panic yelling, "They're HERE, they're right here in Wheatland!" Kryton answered back, "Who's here?" "The Scarans--they're looking for us!" The Scarans are the evil, reptilian conquerors in Farscape.

I know the mind selects dream symbols based on closest match to the concept that is trying to be represented (called "adaptive resonance"). I don't think I've ever had a Farscape-based dream before, so makes me wonder what my unconscious was picking up by choosing the dragon-like Scarans in that scenario.

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:44 am

Quick deviation...

@LB: have you watched more of the show? While some of the acting is so-so and they love their explosions, it's got a lot of interesting symbolism (I particularly found the plot line with Scorpius being a part of Kryton's psyche very interesting...).

Maybe I'll re-watch that show, I have quite a few dreams that use Farscape symbolism..
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Tulan wrote:@LB: have you watched more of the show? While some of the acting is so-so and they love their explosions, it's got a lot of interesting symbolism (I particularly found the plot line with Scorpius being a part of Kryton's psyche very interesting...).
I've only seen the series the one time--didn't really care for it, as there weren't any characters for me to identify with. I've always had a preference towards the nonviolent, intellectual/spiritual characters (Spock, Data, 7 of 9, Dr. Who, Delenn, Avon, heck... even Grandpa on the Munsters). The closest was Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan (the blue plant priest), but the character was inconsistent, devoted priest one episode, villain the next. I did respect Pilot, though, for his total devotion to Moya--very honorable character. Probably why Pilot was in that dream.

Sugmanitu Tanka
Discens
Discens

Post by Sugmanitu Tanka » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:46 am

Back to the 'attacks- IF 30-60k people suddenly disappeared- alive or not- here in the US- don't you think embodies wife- kids- grandparents would be going wild looking for them?
This sounds a little to much like a kool aid story to me. Couple weeks have gone by and not a peep.

It's too easy to believe the stories, but as time goes on I see less evidence of any reality to so much. Maybe i'm getting more cynical- probably- but I've bought into stuff only too see nothing real .
The whole 2012 thing has gone pretty quiet , and here we are a year away. hmm.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Sugmanitu Tanka wrote:It's too easy to believe the stories, but as time goes on I see less evidence of any reality to so much. Maybe i'm getting more cynical- probably- but I've bought into stuff only too see nothing real .
The whole 2012 thing has gone pretty quiet , and here we are a year away. hmm.
We did a poll on the "end of the world" a while back, HERE. Only 8% of the respondents believed things were going to end in 2012. Most though something would happen in the next 50 years.

Quite honestly, I don't think we have to wait a year. Between the Japanese tsunami and the BP Gulf Oil spill, there are already massive changes in the ecosystem. The heating of the gulf has changed the ocean currents, which have changed the jet streams and major air currents, temperatures and rainfall have shifted substantially (over 90 F in Wyoming in October--setting records daily. South America has been reporting record cold temperatures).

I think a lot of it is more "wishful thinking," because people are not happy with the World Order, and a big, natural disaster would rock the boat enough to restart society.

Sugmanitu Tanka
Discens
Discens

Post by Sugmanitu Tanka » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 pm

What is going on now is absolutely nothing to ..well say 1939...

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Sugmanitu Tanka wrote:Back to the 'attacks- IF 30-60k people suddenly disappeared- alive or not- here in the US- don't you think embodies wife- kids- grandparents would be going wild looking for them?
This sounds a little to much like a kool aid story to me. Couple weeks have gone by and not a peep. .
The people that work in high security installations are selected because they do not have much family and are very devoted to their calling. They live, and are brought in, from various parts of the country so no one area would ever notice a group going missing should something like this happen. Who is going to notice 500 anti-social people missing from LA? 300 from SF? 270 from Denver? It is a form of distributed security. They operate on a rotation, so people are constantly in flux in and out of these installations from cities all over the country. 40,000 people die every year from traffic accidents. It really isn't that large a number.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose