Obey the Dot!

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Obey the Dot!

Post by LoneBear » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 am

This is a short, humorous video by Larken Rose on what government is... country does not matter. It is actually very informative:

Obey the dot! :D

aurora
Indagator
Indagator

Re: Obey the Dot!

Post by aurora » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 am

Good one LoneBear!!!! So sad and true

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:08 pm

LoneBear wrote:This is a short, humorous video by Larken Rose on what government is... country does not matter. It is actually very informative:

Obey the dot! :D
Kind of like a invisible force field or maybe just Magic! Do you think we have been infected like a virus? What is funny is that I just finished read the cursed and how do you remove it post! 8)

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:17 am

Yea, the Dot is full of bastards but still we need to OBEY them. :D

For instance this country has loaned money so the Dot can loan it again to Greece and Spain because they need it (obviously) more than we do. Well hang on why the F our country just loaned this money from some other country to loan it again to some other?? WTF... Thats basically what happens to all of European countries that are in bad shape from economic "troubles". For one Greeks get to have big ass pension when they reach about 50 years and in our country they plan to raise that age to 67 from already existing 62-65. Thats how the EU is squeezing the last drops of money out of our pockets. Norway is on better "pedestal" since it isnt part of EU, I heard that they dont have any debt at all to other countries. Stupid Dot chose EU that took ALOT of jobs with it, mainly ecological agriculture in personal level. Not that I would have been directly affected on that "change" but things are still not good in this country.
Enjoy the Silence