Hello!

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
WhiteFyre
Discens
Discens

Hello!

Post by WhiteFyre » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:02 pm

I didn't really see a more proper place for a thread like this, but if there is one, feel free to move it at will.

Hello! I'm extremely happy to have found this place, and I've been tearing it apart, reading as much as I can for a few days now. Actually caused me a bit of trouble, what with staying up to 3 am and then sleeping late. This forum has turned out to have the greatest info-to-noise ratio I think I've ever encountered in a forum. I actually don't get the feeling that a fair number of you people are bordering on clinical insanity and outright paranoia, or are attempting to spread bad information, as I do with most other alternative forums.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised I didn't find it sooner, considering the amount of time I've been on the internet. I'm currently twenty and have used computers since I was maybe seven or eight, too young for me to even remember. I've had access to the internet and used it for quite a while too. For much of those internet days, I've been fascinated by UFOs, spirits, and so on, attempting to figure out their propulsion systems and so on. I really can't stop learning about this stuff, and I've been soaking it up for well over half my life. Hell, I was theorizing about UFOs and the nature of the Universe back when I was in elementary school. But my point is, I'm actually surprised I didn't find this forum sooner considering my vested interest in all things paranormal.

In any case, some info about me. I was born December 8th, 1992 (imagine my surprise when I found out it adds up to 2012 and that I turned twenty that year, symbolic of leaving teenhood). Sagittarius. I've always had a supreme knack for mathematics and science, but I have a good deal of creativity as well, drawing and writing. I've also always had trouble relating to people and socializing, but I think I'm working on it. I've had some ups and downs in my life, though it certainly hasn't been terrible, just eventful.

I'm also a voracious reader of articles, and to a lesser extent, physical books. In elementary school I literally read every book in my school's library that was worth reading, and the same in middle school. But also in middle school, I came upon a most unusual book to have in such a library, nestled away and hidden that somehow managed to draw my eye: a book about how to develop a person's latent psychic abilities. From then on, I've had a bumpy, on-off relationship with psi and the advancement of it since I was roughly eleven. It's been a long journey for me since then, but now I'm here, absorbing the information you fine men and women have laid out for me.

I think I've managed to advance somewhat well on my (relative) own. Synchronicity is not at all a rare thing for me, and my intuition is usually right. I can have sudden impulses that lead to unusual "coincidences." There are probably other examples.

In either case, I'd like to think the information and people here can help me either get on the path towards psi if I'm not truly on it, or accelerate my journey down it, among other things. I also would not be here had Daniel not referred me to it.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Hello!

Post by LoneBear » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:04 pm

WhiteFyre wrote:To be honest, I'm a little surprised I didn't find it sooner, considering the amount of time I've been on the internet.
Welcome to the forum, WF.

Long, long ago, on a server far, far away... when we first set up this discussion, we decided to go for "quality" over "quantity." I don't like wading through dozens of posts to find one that actually SAYS something, and let's face it, most blogs and fora are just that, these days. Here we try to focus on discovery and understanding, not entertainment.

David Wilcock has known about this site for years, but I asked him not to advertise it. I figure if people are meant to find it, they find it, or are referred to it. Goes with that philosophy of "you find a teacher when you need one."
WhiteFyre wrote:I'm currently twenty and have used computers since I was maybe seven or eight, too young for me to even remember.
My age is showing... I had to design and build a computer, before I could use it!
WhiteFyre wrote:I've had access to the internet and used it for quite a while too. For much of those internet days, I've been fascinated by UFOs, spirits, and so on, attempting to figure out their propulsion systems and so on. I really can't stop learning about this stuff, and I've been soaking it up for well over half my life. Hell, I was theorizing about UFOs and the nature of the Universe back when I was in elementary school. But my point is, I'm actually surprised I didn't find this forum sooner considering my vested interest in all things paranormal.
Antiquatis been around in one form or another for quite a long time now... since about 1987. Rather funny story was that it was originally called, "New Order"... then President Bush got on the TV and wrecked that name!
WhiteFyre wrote:From then on, I've had a bumpy, on-off relationship with psi and the advancement of it since I was roughly eleven. It's been a long journey for me since then, but now I'm here, absorbing the information you fine men and women have laid out for me.
As you read, keep in mind that most of the stuff here is active research, so it changes as new information is available. I keep it around because it shows the areas explored, and how we got to where we are, from where we were.
WhiteFyre wrote:I think I've managed to advance somewhat well on my (relative) own. Synchronicity is not at all a rare thing for me, and my intuition is usually right. I can have sudden impulses that lead to unusual "coincidences." There are probably other examples.
So basically, it's still an unconscious function and you have not "broken out" yet, with active psi?
WhiteFyre wrote:In either case, I'd like to think the information and people here can help me either get on the path towards psi if I'm not truly on it, or accelerate my journey down it, among other things.
What do you want to do with the ability? Turning it on is not all that difficult, but most of the time the switch gets stuck--so you need to understand what the consequences are. After all, you don't want to pop that red pill to find yourself stuck full of needles on a beat up old hovership on an alien world!

Hope you enjoy your exploration of the site.

WhiteFyre
Discens
Discens

Post by WhiteFyre » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:53 pm

LoneBear wrote:So basically, it's still an unconscious function and you have not "broken out" yet, with active psi?
What I've been told over the years is that synchronicity will occur when one is traveling down the path one is meant to be traveling down. I don't know what the qualities of having broken out of the Matrix are, so I can't confirm or deny. All I know is that a long series of events spread across the temporal landscape led me here, events that, in reality, I chose to be a part of (or perhaps I didn't, the whole free will versus destiny idea).
LoneBear wrote:What do you want to do with the ability? Turning it on is not all that difficult, but most of the time the switch gets stuck--so you need to understand what the consequences are. After all, you don't want to pop that red pill to find yourself stuck full of needles on a beat up old hovership on an alien world!
I guess the ultimate reason is that I want to know the truth of everything, to see the Universe for what is it, in its totality, and to know its citizens. Beyond that, the capability to do things such as heal, move objects, see the future and past, are all very interesting.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:36 pm

WhiteFyre wrote:What I've been told over the years is that synchronicity will occur when one is traveling down the path one is meant to be traveling down.
That is only true if the Ego (the complex responsible for biological survival), doesn't have the domination to override synchronistic events, usually by creating a negative interpretation so you avoid them, and thus don't go down the path you were supposed to go down.

An example from personal experience... when you meet someone that does have the "guidance" you need to hear, the ego jumps in and comes up with all sorts of excuses to avoid that person, along with their suggestions. It takes a great deal of internal honesty to recognize that and consciously override the ego--and it is NOT an easy thing to do.

Roads on the path are never more than an "offer," for you to accept or decline. However, I have also noticed that the more you decline ("cry wolf," as they say), the less frequent the offers become. Pythagoras noted that in his Maxim, "do not place your candle against the wall," meaning "offers" go where they do the most good.
WhiteFyre wrote:I guess the ultimate reason is that I want to know the truth of everything, to see the Universe for what is it, in its totality, and to know its citizens. Beyond that, the capability to do things such as heal, move objects, see the future and past, are all very interesting.
It is a good attitude to have. Just don't set expectations too high--the "truth" tends to be subjective, and seldom is what you expect it to be.

WhiteFyre
Discens
Discens

Post by WhiteFyre » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:29 pm

I seem to be finding my truth is molded and modified a little more every day, and I do recognize its subjectivity. For all we know, this is one massive computer program.

As for the ego, I've been experiencing some jerks here and there as I read through your information, probably due to my schooling in conventional physics and other sciences, despite it making sense, as I deduced the flawed nature of particle accelerators with Daniel as I skimmed some of Larson's book Neglected Facts of Science. I also dug more and turned up the fact that astronomy does seem to be deluding itself as many of the ejection jets of quasars are in fact measured even up to 7c. It seems clear to me that conventional science is fooling itself in the name of preserving the General Theory of Relativity, even to the point of throwing out observations of FTL.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi again Whitefire! Welcome.
WhiteFyre wrote:But my point is, I'm actually surprised I didn't find this forum sooner considering my vested interest in all things paranormal.
I guess vested interests for knowledge alone is not enough, the moment you are willing to use that knowledge for any constructive purpose, from the bottom of your heart... things click, doors open!
WhiteFyre wrote:For all we know, this is one massive computer program.
From the Eastern point of view, this understanding comes with the understanding of Maya, or illusive nature of the world. When Shakespeare wrote that "the world's a stage" and when we write today that "the world's a computer program", we are talking about the SAME thing, but taking novel forms as we ourselves evolve. The heights of advancement in Shakespeare's day was the theater, and today it is the computer. The real issue is that screening/illusive effect.

A lot of what you might find as you read the forums is a change of language... as new concepts are coming up. Just try to penetrate to the concepts and ideas lying behind the words, and the journey becomes much more true to its source.
It is time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 am

WhiteFyre wrote:I also dug more and turned up the fact that astronomy does seem to be deluding itself as many of the ejection jets of quasars are in fact measured even up to 7c. It seems clear to me that conventional science is fooling itself in the name of preserving the General Theory of Relativity, even to the point of throwing out observations of FTL.
Larson did an entire book on quasars and pulsars, called, Quasars and Pulsars. Currently out of print, but is one of the books I expect to get back into print this summer. Larson goes in to details on how to calculate redshifts properly, and pretty much proves that recession velocities are well in excess of the speed of light.

Now that causes causes conventional science a LOT of problems, because you can SEE quasars--how can light, being emitted from an object moving faster-than-light away from Earth, ever get to Earth?