Sleep walking woman with a special code

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Sleep walking woman with a special code

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:46 pm

My family watches TV a lot. I don't sit for hours like I used to, but I do enjoy some shows still. I was sitting with my sister watching the worlds dumbest performers and one of the 20 videos in the show was this youtube video. Instantly I realized that this was neither dumb, or a simple case of sleep walking. I'm thinking she was attempting to open up something in time/space, that translated to her dancing around in space/time. Thoughts?

"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Sleep walking woman with a special code

Post by infinity » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:53 pm

I don't have reference material, but I do have some verbal testimony from what I've heard and seen. After that, I'd like to hop on over to maybe something more "investigateable" directly, a seperate and second part of the post, which I also have a personal close friend as a testimony of.

The first part of what I'm covering is something that will be using a choice of language that some readers might be averse to, because of the context it refers to. I encourage you to read the meaning of it then, and ignore what it symbolizes to you if that's the case. I've personally had some experiences where I felt that I needed to perform physical actions with my body as part of a spiritual mechanism in order to effect something in a place, or even in another person. I've seen it have real effect. For instance, cutting imaginary chains off of someone with an imaginary sword while praying for them in tongues. Its pretty weird how someone with their eyes closed (and no comprehension of what I'm praying) will immediately experience something and respond to it, opening their eyes to look at what was going on that made their feeling change like that, inquiring about it and saying how they can feel its effect. In some instances, people fell down seemingly paralyzed and unconscious for a few minutes. When they came to, they shared an inner experience that directly correlated to the "imaginary" actions we took, like "pretending" to cut chains on them. In other instances, I've heard direct testimonies of people that have traversed some other non-physical plane(s) and learned from other beings how to move in a certain way with their bodies, moving their arms and legs into postures that would have a powerful response in the physical realm. The types of physical manifestations could be interpreted as "coincidence" though, and I might sound ridiculous for sharing them, so I'd rather not (I probably already sound like I'm crazy here).

The second part of what I'm covering is to do with yoga. In certain types of yoga, postures aren't simply for kicks. They are alignments of energy channels (I forgot the proper term for them) in the body, that optimize flow in such a way to remove blockages. A personal friend of mine, after many months of dedicated yoga practice (and one of the tougher types of it involving intensive physical effort as well as mental focus), experienced this when she was attending a yoga class and doing a difficult posture. The facilitator walked up to her, gently and only slightly adjusted her one foot a bit (which was in the air, by the way), and she felt something in her body instantly "open up" as it shot through from her one foot on the ground to the one in the air. "There you go" he said, as if he knew exactly what he was doing, and she was quite amazed at how such a small adjustment could make the difference between her usual experience of yoga, and a completely different eye-opening amazing experience of energy shooting through her from one end to the other as if for the first time. She could physically feel the effect of it.

So I would say that there's definitely validity to the concept. Everything from internal body mechanisms to affecting regions of terrain or even people with a specific inclination - all can be accessible if you know what you are doing and it is in unison with a certain flow and control of some kind of focus or energy.

But I don't believe it is by any means easy to get to that point, nor is the knowledge easily attainable. You would need a lot of things in your favor to get to that point, and it would include a lot of personal training and discipline with the guidance of someone who really does know what they are doing.

But if your question is - is this real? Well, I think the woman in the video doesn't know what she's doing. She might be aware that there is something to it, but she has no idea how to make it work, nevermind what it is exactly. The concept though - that's not new, and there's a lot of people out there with personal experience and knowledge of how to make practical use of such knowledge.
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Sleep walking woman with a special code

Post by infinity » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:07 pm

I might add to the yoga part something personal.

On something like the third time i attended a yoga class, I spontaneously and unexpectedly "heard" (not audibly but clearly in my thoughts), a hindu-god-looking dude (his name was something like brahman, I think?), asked me if he could teach me yoga. I kinda freaked out and thought "holy shit, is this for real? I can't be imagining this, and I have no idea how even respond". I never did, I pretty much stopped practicing yoga with that class, being a bit shook by this "message". I was still in a very early stage of transitioning from limited beliefs to something completely different and was definitely not prepared to deal with the internal conflict that would cause - since I came from a very strong christian background. It was one thing to me to take yoga lessons. It was another thing to have some spiritual guide take me on a deep and dedicated journey in yoga.

I believe this is relevant due to the first response post I made. The point is, even though there might not be a "physical" mentor present at a level that would be needed for you to explore this realm, there are non-physical ones. Never for one instant think that you are limited by something outside your control in exploring any concept. Its simply not possible, by the definition of your existence as a conscious being. If there's a part of you that needs to know something, the knowledge, or the gateway to that knowledge, will present itself to you.

So be very, very "careful what you wish for" as the saying goes. This is why I always say its more important to work on inner wholeness than learning cool powers. Power without control results in destruction. Control comes from within, and is definitely not merely a function of conscious willpower.

Some don't like the term "control", but nonetheless, I think its the proper term to use for saying, I can move my arm from this position to that position - I am in control of it. But a very developed being would laugh at me and say, ok, lift that mountain with your arm. Not so much "in control" of your arm now, are you? I don't know of a better word to use though, as lacking as this one is.
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant