Fox Network Creating Social Experiment for Utopian Society

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Fox Network Creating Social Experiment for Utopian Socie

Post by deepfsh » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:11 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:I'm not a light worker…don't quite understand what that means just yet anyway
Let's play with words and see if the term light-worker can also be related to Free-mason (= builder/worker)/Phre-massen (= Light-child / --> light-worker).

1. Lightworker: "A person driven and motivated to do work which makes the world a better place, improves peoples' lives, and/or elevates people to a higher level of consciousness." [1] This is a general dictionary definition, but I'm sure it's just one out of many - I believe its terminological meaning varies from one 'lightworker' to another. (Even Obama was labelled as a lightworker by some people [2].) As far as I know, this term is often connected with the New Age movement.

2. New Age: "Beginning with Gnosticism, New Age ideas have continued through a variety of groups including Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, and the teachings of Helena Blavatsky. New Age ideas have many different origins from a variety of places, but most of them can be traced to Eastern religious traditions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and other ancient religious traditions." [3]

3. The “New Age Magazine” was a monthly publication issued by the (Freemasonic) Scottish Rite Supreme Council, Southern Jurisdiction, US. [4][5]

4. "Masonry is work". The Masonic "work", properly so called, is the inner secret ritualistic work by which Masons are made and educated for the outer work, consisting in action for the welfare of mankind according to Masonic principles. [6]

"The universal cry throughout the Masonic world", says Mackey [110] "is for light; our lodges are henceforth to be schools, our labour is to be study, our wages are to be learning; [ibid.]

"No one", says the "Keystone" of Chicago, "has estimated or can estimate the far reaching character of the influence of Masonry in the world. It by no means is limited the bodies of the Craft. Every initiate is a light bearer, a center of light". [ibid.]

3. [...] that land [ancient Egypt] where men of science, organized into a close and secret organization, ruled; where they created a mystic language, and where they erected those mighty works of architectural skill whose undestroyed firmness still amazes the world—among these ancient ages the sun was an object of veneration, as the visible power of life and light. In their language it is called Phre, and in the same language mas means a child. Hence, being born of light, that is, knowledge of every kind, physical, moral, and intellectual, they called themselves Phre-massen—Children of the Sun, or Sons of Light. They inculcated and practiced purity and perfection of the body, control of all the passions, or moral purity, and devoted themselves to the intense study of all intellectual acquirements. Now, this is Freemasonry—we are true Sons of Light. [7, pp. 222-3]

Maybe I managed to make at least some "order out of chaos" - you tell me. I also think this whole topic somehow relates to one of daniel's posts on Ascension. [8]
Last edited by deepfsh on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:48 pm

deepfsh wrote:BTW, does SMC mean 'soul memory complex'?
I think it is "social memory complex" that SMC stands for. Bunch of souls packed together to form social memory complex or something like that it was, if I remember it correctly from the original "Law of One" channeled material.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Yes, SMC refers to Social Memory Complex, a term coined by the Ra Material to represent a psionic connection between life, at a global scale. Gaia is the SMC of this world; Ra, Q'uo and Latwii (if I remember correctly) were the SMCs of Venus, of different densities.

You can consider the SMC as a nonlocal "intelligence field" of a planet that has been personified with a unique identity (logos). The localization of the SMC here on this world would be what I refer to as the Archive of the Ancients.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 pm

deepfsh wrote:
PeacefulMe wrote:I'm not a light worker…don't quite understand what that means just yet anyway
Let's play with words and see if the term light-worker can also be related to Free-mason (= builder/worker)/Phre-massen (= Light-child / --> light-worker).

1. Lightworker: "A person driven and motivated to do work which makes the world a better place, improves peoples' lives, and/or elevates people to a higher level of consciousness." [1] This is a general dictionary definition, but I'm sure it's just one out of many - I believe its terminological meaning varies from one 'lightworker' to another. (Even Obama was labelled as a lightworker by some people [2].) As far as I know, this term is often connected with the New Age movement.

2. New Age: "Beginning with Gnosticism, New Age ideas have continued through a variety of groups including Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, and the teachings of Helena Blavatsky. New Age ideas have many different origins from a variety of places, but most of them can be traced to Eastern religious traditions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and other ancient religious traditions." [3]

3. The “New Age Magazine” was a monthly publication issued by the Scottish Rite Supreme Council, Southern Jurisdiction, US. [4][5]

4. "Masonry is work". The Masonic "work", properly so called, is the inner secret ritualistic work by which Masons are made and educated for the outer work, consisting in action for the welfare of mankind according to Masonic principles. [6]

"The universal cry throughout the Masonic world", says Mackey [110] "is for light; our lodges are henceforth to be schools, our labour is to be study, our wages are to be learning; [ibid.]

"No one", says the "Keystone" of Chicago, "has estimated or can estimate the far reaching character of the influence of Masonry in the world. It by no means is limited the bodies of the Craft. Every initiate is a light bearer, a center of light". [ibid.]

3. [...] that land [ancient Egypt] where men of science, organized into a close and secret organization, ruled; where they created a mystic language, and where they erected those mighty works of architectural skill whose undestroyed firmness still amazes the world—among these ancient ages the sun was an object of veneration, as the visible power of life and light. In their language it is called Phre, and in the same language mas means a child. Hence, being born of light, that is, knowledge of every kind, physical, moral, and intellectual, they called themselves Phre-massen—Children of the Sun, or Sons of Light. They inculcated and practiced purity and perfection of the body, control of all the passions, or moral purity, and devoted themselves go the intense study of all intellectual acquirements. Now, this is Freemasonry—we are true Sons of Light. [7, pp. 222-3]

Maybe I managed to make at least some "order out of chaos" - you tell me. I also think this whole topic somehow relates to one of daniel's posts on Ascension. [8]
This is very interesting! I'd never thought to look into the etymology of that word, and after seeing that Lightworker and Freemason are basically synonymous, I'm struck with a realization that is slightly amusing, and also slightly disconcerting. During the time that I was delving into the New Age lightwork movement, I was working at a different hotel than the one I'm at now. At that time I had only just started tackling different religions after having put the questions in my mind about existence on the back burner. I went to work one day, and there was a book under the front desk. It was a book about free masonry. I can't remember the name, although I'm thinking it was something simple, and i remember it was published sometime around the turn of the 20th century. I had already encountered info about the Illuminati at the time, and was aware there were connections, but read a few chapters, and remember thinking.. "I wonder how hard it would be to become a freemason, learn what I can, and then get out?" I put the thought from my head at the prospect of dealing with an organization that while at the lower levels, seems to be a sincere pursuit of universal knowledge, is, at higher levels, tied to darker dealings that I wasn't ready to consider. So I find it a bit amusing that just before I became a lightworker, I had that thought of becoming a freemason, and here I am reading that the two are one in the same but go by a different moniker.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:45 am

joeyv23 wrote:Off topic, but this reminds me of the recent discussion about light travelling between stars and galaxies, in regards to the twinkling effect of light passing through a medium. I visualize our star system or sub-Logos as being one bubble in the foam that is the Logos. Rather than star systems being far separated, I imagine it now to be more like foam, with the bubbles adjacent to each other, and the perception of distance from one system to the next may be distorted because of the reflection and the refraction of light on and through each bubble. Input appreciated, as this isn't based in personal research, but rather is how I'm intuiting the structure of the cosmos, after reading about the topic at the RS2 forum.
Just found that daniels newest installment is out which is covering this in the first few pages. :D Thought to come here and recant this request, as discussion about it probably belongs in a different thread.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:45 pm

deepfsh wrote:
This is a really excellent piece of research and deductive reasoning. Aaron should put this on the CH blog and perhaps send it to Ken at RedefiningGod--I'm sure Ken would get a kick out of it. I've always joked that "lightworkers appear brilliant because they are so good at keeping people in the dark."
deepfsh wrote:Maybe I managed to make at least some "order out of chaos" - you tell me. I also think this whole topic somehow relates to one of daniel's posts on Ascension. [8]
IMHO, your analysis is spot on. Why coerce someone into Illuminati thinking, when it's much easier to just repackage it and make them think it was THEIR idea. Then they'll put their life on the line to defend that philosophy. And from what I've seen, channeling was the tool they used to convert Phre-massens to Light-workers.

I've supposed you noticed in your analysis that there are not multiple groups--that they are all different labels for the SAME group of people, analogous to personas projecting from an ego. We use persona for two reasons: to aid in communication (sympathy) and as a control drama (discord). A persona is a nonlocal pattern of behavior in that it is created between two or more people--and tends to remain exclusive to the group it was created for. The same structure exists with most of these organizations; the public face (even if they pretend to hide it) is done to obtain a specific reaction from the people of that persona group, that are either sympathetic or discordant to it.

These groups did not actually start out as the evil, power-mongering, world-dominating monsters that they are today. Some of the ancient Orders still survive intact; the big problem occurred on Friday, October 13, 1307, when the Annunaki Orders wiped out most of the Ancient Orders at the end of the LM-SM war, in a final act to obtain world control. Though they may carry the original doctrines, it has been greatly distorted for their domination needs in this time.

I'm sure you've already noticed the correlation between Lucifer (the light-bringer) and the Freemasons (the light-worker). What is "brought" must be "distributed." But take a deeper look into what "light" is actually referring to in these contexts... the "luce" in Lucifer is not related to the "lumen" of light, but to the "lucis" of day.

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:02 pm

It's interesting when you separated Lucis from Lumem. Looking up Lucis I came up with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust

Lucis Trust started in 1922. It started out as Lucifer Publishing. Hmmm... Wikipedia also links it to Theosophy, one of the early new age detours. Its much like Ken's latest post about symbols in the church. Once you learn the symbols(language), everything is right in front of you.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Some excellent connections are being made on this thread.

Consider the Masonic All seing Eye that is also pervasive in church symbology and Mystery Schools as exposed on Ken's blog and links.

Consider that those symbols have their root in the Sumer/Akkad/Elam/Egypt cultures.

Consider the Annunaki who bred and teached the priest caste to "manage" the slaves and hide knowledge in initiatic circles.

daniel speaks of three waves of ET intervention, the Cyclopeans being the 1st, followed by the Titans and finally the Annunaki.

Could it be that the All Seeing Eye is not an Annunaki creation but rather an earlier reference to a Cyclopean or one eyed Titan? One that did not ascend but rather became Lord of the Earth, bearer of Light?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:51 am

Lozion wrote:Could it be that the All Seeing Eye is not an Annunaki creation but rather an earlier reference to a Cyclopean or one eyed Titan? One that did not ascend but rather became Lord of the Earth, bearer of Light?
If you are referring to the triangle and the eye in it, then I think it is Illuminati symbol, triangle from freemasonry and the eye could very well be from "eye of horus" symbol. Which according to wikipedia tells "symbol of protection, royal power and good health." Roayl power comes from there aswell so this could very well be the reason for their eye symbol. I found this interesting while quick searching about triangle and its symbolism. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s ... 8symbol%29

This bit was extremely interesting "According to Carl G. Liungman's Dictionary of Symbols, it combines the triangle meaning threat and the "Y" meaning a choice between good and evil." Although I wonder about the actual symbolism about the "Y" meaning a choice between good and evil, because there is one side still accounted for in a sense, so maybe there is the third choice thats something else.

Also there is "Shield of the Trinity" that is the same/similar as the Dragons eye symbol, definitely a connection between those two symbols.
Enjoy the Silence

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 am

Ilkka wrote:
Lozion wrote:Could it be that the All Seeing Eye is not an Annunaki creation but rather an earlier reference to a Cyclopean or one eyed Titan? One that did not ascend but rather became Lord of the Earth, bearer of Light?
If you are referring to the triangle and the eye in it, then I think it is Illuminati symbol, triangle from freemasonry and the eye could very well be from "eye of horus" symbol. Which according to wikipedia tells "symbol of protection, royal power and good health." Roayl power comes from there aswell so this could very well be the reason for their eye symbol. I found this interesting while quick searching about triangle and its symbolism. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s ... 8symbol%29

This bit was extremely interesting "According to Carl G. Liungman's Dictionary of Symbols, it combines the triangle meaning threat and the "Y" meaning a choice between good and evil." Although I wonder about the actual symbolism about the "Y" meaning a choice between good and evil, because there is one side still accounted for in a sense, so maybe there is the third choice thats something else.

Also there is "Shield of the Trinity" that is the same/similar as the Dragons eye symbol, definitely a connection between those two symbols.
Well yes Ilkka, I'm trying to make the case of a continious use of the One Eye symbol thoughout history by essentially the same people or caste. The Eye of Horus was preceded by the Sumerian/Elamite winged sun-disk. Daniel mentions in his last paper that names (Tiamat for ex.) are often reused by succeeding cultures. That would imply symbols and representation of deities are also recycled. Moreover, see here for a rebuttal of Fulford in which we read: (http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2014/ ... -2014.html)

"Adolfo serves as a military General protecting the Zoroathrianism and Mithraism mystery schools."

I would say thats a fair assumption but these beliefs systems are recycled from older ones descended from the previous interventions, maybe even pre-Annunaki.

So, why all the symbology around a single Eye? Isnt that a direct reference to a Cyclop?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:23 pm

Lozion wrote:I would say thats a fair assumption but these beliefs systems are recycled from older ones descended from the previous interventions, maybe even pre-Annunaki.

So, why all the symbology around a single Eye? Isnt that a direct reference to a Cyclop?
Consider this: if it is an age-old symbol, then it remains symbolic because it is rooted in the space-time structure of the Universe. Flights of fancy don't tend to last very long... I mean, how many people remember the festival of Bobunk?

Triangle = 3 sides, 3 vertices. (BTW, in projective geometry, line and points are "duals" in a 2-dimensional figure, just as planes and points are duals in 3D.)

In the oculus omnis, people see the triangle and they see the eye... but there is another very potent symbol in there, also, called the vesica piscis. Also, the triangle encloses the eye and is normally drawn with lines radiating from its exterior, like "lines of force" (or a force field).

Now take the wealth of RS knowledge you've gleamed from the daniel papers, mix in some conspiracy theory and give that 'ole neocortex a workout to see what "pattern matching" reveals...

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Thu May 01, 2014 6:28 am

Lozion wrote:So, why all the symbology around a single Eye? Isnt that a direct reference to a Cyclop?
Cyclop, as in single eyed tall "monster man", may very well been simply human made and also has been distorted from the original over the years. Maybe the original Cyclopeans were two eyed like us, its just a name for them thats what I think of it until I see some evidence pointing elsewhere.
LoneBear wrote:In the oculus omnis, people see the triangle and they see the eye... but there is another very potent symbol in there, also, called the vesica piscis. Also, the triangle encloses the eye and is normally drawn with lines radiating from its exterior, like "lines of force" (or a force field).

Now take the wealth of RS knowledge you've gleamed from the daniel papers, mix in some conspiracy theory and give that 'ole neocortex a workout to see what "pattern matching" reveals...
You mean like in this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

In the picture of The All Seeing Eye there are those lines coming from it. Also the eye is from left side. So wonder what twisted symbolism can found from there then.

Also this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ukrai ... everse.jpg says it all, what has been going on in Ukraine lately.
Enjoy the Silence

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 01, 2014 7:42 am

LoneBear wrote:Consider this: if it is an age-old symbol, then it remains symbolic because it is rooted in the space-time structure of the Universe. Flights of fancy don't tend to last very long... I mean, how many people remember the festival of Bobunk?

Triangle = 3 sides, 3 vertices. (BTW, in projective geometry, line and points are "duals" in a 2-dimensional figure, just as planes and points are duals in 3D.)

In the oculus omnis, people see the triangle and they see the eye... but there is another very potent symbol in there, also, called the vesica piscis. Also, the triangle encloses the eye and is normally drawn with lines radiating from its exterior, like "lines of force" (or a force field).

My guess is as follows... since the vesica piscis links to sacred geometry, cell division and the eye is made up from this basic structure. The eye in the pyramid with the radiating rays of sunlight matches the pineal gland, as per the eye of horus image overlayed on images of the brain:

Are the rays of sunlight, a hint at sunlight altering our DNA and sungazing actually being a healthy practice for us to help activate our pineal gland perhaps?

It also reminds me of the lines radiating from the bi-radial matrix (http://rs2theory.org/node/441) and especially the diagrams which when you scroll up and down the webpage and view them, gives the illusion of them rotating and it almost looks like a surreal holographic image on the page:

Perhaps another hint at the illusion we live in?

Lotus
Discens
Discens

Post by Lotus » Fri May 02, 2014 12:04 am

LoneBear wrote:
Lozion wrote:I would say thats a fair assumption but these beliefs systems are recycled from older ones descended from the previous interventions, maybe even pre-Annunaki.

Consider this: if it is an age-old symbol, then it remains symbolic because it is rooted in the space-time structure of the Universe. Flights of fancy don't tend to last very long... I mean, how many people remember the festival of Bobunk?

I suppose I'll make an attempt at it. The triangle isn't any triangle but an equilateral triangle. The "dual" of the triangle is a triangle. The "dual" of an equilateral triangle is itself, rotated 30 degrees. The "eye" itself is the vesica piscis with a circle in the middle. The vesica piscis is itself the intersection of two circles. The circle may mean that which is bounded and complete in itself, that which is "atomic", ranging from an actual atom to the world or universe. The vesica piscis is that which is a part of two circles or worlds and stands in common with them, either shared or contested. The symbol only shows the vesica piscis itself so is only focused on that mixing of the two. From that I will guess that the eye is the mixing of material and cosmic with the potential of a new world forming within this mixing (the circle in the center of the vesica piscis). The triangle is that which maintains it's identity between the inversions of transit between material and cosmic. I am not sure what to make of the "fields of force" and I am not sure if this interpretation is correct.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Fri May 02, 2014 11:06 am

LoneBear wrote:Some of the ancient Orders still survive intact
Non infiltrated, really? Which ones?
Ilkka wrote: Also the eye is from left side. So wonder what twisted symbolism can found from there then
I've noticed this as well. Why always the left side, is it a reference the choice of Left Hand Path?
Djchrismac wrote:Are the rays of sunlight, a hint at sunlight altering our DNA
I like that idea. De Labore Solis.
Lotus wrote:From that I will guess that the eye is the mixing of material and cosmic with the potential of a new world forming within this mixin.
Yes I would agree. The Magnum Opus...

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri May 02, 2014 11:12 am

Chris's image of the eye as a cross-section of the brain is more of where the symbol came from, not it's actual "symbology." (Though I would consider the curl to be the cerebellum, not the medulla oblongata.) But it does show the cosmic connection through the thalamus.
Lotus wrote:I suppose I'll make an attempt at it. The triangle isn't any triangle but an equilateral triangle. The "dual" of the triangle is a triangle. The "dual" of an equilateral triangle is itself, rotated 30 degrees.
Think of the duality as exchanging points for lines; the center of the lines become points, and the points are stretched out to lines connecting the points, giving an inverted triangle. Same result, but when considering duality, it is the process that is important.
Lotus wrote:The "eye" itself is the vesica piscis with a circle in the middle. The vesica piscis is itself the intersection of two circles. The circle may mean that which is bounded and complete in itself, that which is "atomic", ranging from an actual atom to the world or universe. The vesica piscis is that which is a part of two circles or worlds and stands in common with them, either shared or contested.
Yes, in RS terms, shared = "life unit"; contested = "matter-antimatter annihilation." And what is beyond the life unit, that exists within that common region but beyond space and time?
Lotus wrote:The symbol only shows the vesica piscis itself so is only focused on that mixing of the two. From that I will guess that the eye is the mixing of material and cosmic with the potential of a new world forming within this mixing (the circle in the center of the vesica piscis).
The "pupil" in the eye is a circle, a boundary (or should I say, "unit boundary?").
Lotus wrote:The triangle is that which maintains it's identity between the inversions of transit between material and cosmic. I am not sure what to make of the "fields of force" and I am not sure if this interpretation is correct.
When the triangle is seen as a duality, it has 6 "dimensions," 3 points (space/time) and 3 lines (time/space).

Chris inferred that the field lines were light coming in to the thalamus, which is indeed the case with the brain. The thalamus is solar powered. But those lines can also be seen as radiating outward, such as energy and bioenergy fields tend to do. Considering the latter, you may want to browse through J. Stanley Grimes 1850 book, Etherology, and the Phreno-Philosophy of Mesmerism and Magic Eloquence: Including a new Philosophy of Sleep and of Consciousness with a Review of the Pretensions of Phreno-Magnetism, Electro-Bilology, &c. (They liked long titles back then.)

The modern interpretation of the symbol is the "Santa Claus" effect... big brother peeking through the triangular keyhole. They know when you're sleeping; they know when you're awake. They know if you've been bad or good... so be a slave for goodness sake. But that appears to be hiding the original symbology.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Fri May 02, 2014 7:26 pm

LoneBear wrote:Think of the duality as exchanging points for lines; the center of the lines become points, and the points are stretched out to lines connecting the points, giving an inverted triangle. Same result, but when considering duality, it is the process that is important.
Interesting... this actually reminds me of Etidorhpa when the molecules moves so fast they become a solid line of force. Also the beginning of sacred geometry when you start with a dot and extend the spirit out in six directions, join the dots to form a square, then pyramid, then octahedron. I got this from the Right Eye of Horus chapter in the book "Nothing in this books is true, but it's exactly how things are" by Bob Frissell. Recommended to anyone that hasn't read it for the mix of topics it covers, from The Philadelphia Experiment to Sacred Geometry, crop circles and UFO's, makes it one of the early 'theory of everything' type books that tied together lots of different different subjects although it is quite New Age and stars Drunvalo Melchizidek.
LoneBear wrote:
Lotus wrote:wrote:The "eye" itself is the vesica piscis with a circle in the middle. The vesica piscis is itself the intersection of two circles. The circle may mean that which is bounded and complete in itself, that which is "atomic", ranging from an actual atom to the world or universe. The vesica piscis is that which is a part of two circles or worlds and stands in common with them, either shared or contested.
Yes, in RS terms, shared = "life unit"; contested = "matter-antimatter annihilation." And what is beyond the life unit, that exists within that common region but beyond space and time?
So it's a bit like the vesica piscis is the grabbing of the rotating yin-yang of space/time, to stretch the space in one hand and the time in the other to show a bit of the structure. I'd like to quote from the Eye of Horus chapter again from NITBITBIEHTA, continuing on from spirit creating an octahedron:
Spirit then began to rotate the three axes, thus tracing the image of a sphere (the diagram shows the pie from a Trivial Pursuit game). In sacred geometry a straight line is considered male and any curved line is female. Thus by rotating the octahedron on its axis, spirit went from being male to being female, i.e., the sphere. The bible reports that the male was completed first and the female second. This is a movement from straight lines to curved lines. The reason spirit went from straight lines to curved lines is that the geometric progression necessary for creation is much easier from the female curved lines.

So now the spirit of god finds itself in a sphere. Genesis says "the spirit of god moved upon the face of the waters" but where to? In the entire universe there was only one new place and that was the surface. So the student in Akhunaton's school was taught that spirit moved to the surface. Anywhere on the surface, it doesn't matter where. The first motion out of the great void is to move to the surface (the diagram shows a circle with a dot in the middle). After that first motion everything else is automatic; every motion from then on shows you exactly where to make the next motion until the universe is created.

The third verse from genesis is: "And god said, let there be light: and there was light." After moving to the surface there is only one thing to do, and that is to make another sphere. What you have then is a vesica piscis, or two interlocked spheres, which is the metaphysical structure behind light. And that was the first day of Genesis. Where the two circles come together is a circle or oval. By moving to this new circle and making another sphere you get the next image (all diagrams shown below), which marks the second day of Genesis. Now a rotational motion begins to happen on the surface of the sphere until it completes itself. This is all automatic.

When you get to the sixth day of Genesis you have six circles sitting perfectly with nothing left over (flower of life). On the seventh day spirit rests, because the genesis and all the laws of the universe are now complete. As the image continues to rotate in a vortex, three-dimensional objects start to come out of the pattern.

It is important here to understand that sacred geometry is not just lines on a page; rather, it is the sacred motions of spirit in the Void. It is the map of movements necessary to get out of the three-dimensional great Void in such a way that, in our case, we end up on planet Earth.
LoneBear wrote:
Lotus wrote:The symbol only shows the vesica piscis itself so is only focused on that mixing of the two. From that I will guess that the eye is the mixing of material and cosmic with the potential of a new world forming within this mixing (the circle in the center of the vesica piscis).
The "pupil" in the eye is a circle, a boundary (or should I say, "unit boundary?").
If the circle in the centre of the circle is unit boundary is this the unit time, unit space or unit speed boundary? or is each of the three sides of the triangle represented as one of the three boundaries?

Regions
Time-Space (space/time)
Conventional reference frame.
Space-Time (time/space)
“Anti-matter” (cosmic) reference.
Time
Atomic configuration space.
Space
Anti-matter configuration space.

Boundaries
Unit Speed
Crossover point between material and cosmic sectors
Unit Space
Boundary between the conventional reference system
and the region of material atomic configuration.
Unit Time
Boundary between the cosmic “anti-matter”
reference system and the region of cosmic atomic
configuration.
LoneBear wrote:When the triangle is seen as a duality, it has 6 "dimensions," 3 points (space/time) and 3 lines (time/space).
:idea: a lightbulb moment sentence! Makes a lot of sense, we need to see the duality more, well I know I certainly do!
LoneBear wrote:you may want to browse through J. Stanley Grimes 1850 book, Etherology, and the Phreno-Philosophy of Mesmerism and Magic Eloquence: Including a new Philosophy of Sleep and of Consciousness with a Review of the Pretensions of Phreno-Magnetism, Electro-Bilology, &c. (They liked long titles back then.)
Haha and I thought the book I quoted above had a long-winded name! :D
LoneBear wrote:The modern interpretation of the symbol is the "Santa Claus" effect... big brother peeking through the triangular keyhole. They know when you're sleeping; they know when you're awake. They know if you've been bad or good... so be a slave for goodness sake. But that appears to be hiding the original symbology.
Is it the third eye then?

http://greatseal.com/symbols/eye.html

"A Pyramid of thirteen Strata... In the Zenith, an Eye, surrounded with a Glory." ("Glory" is the heraldic term for rays of light.)

Note:
"Zenith" means more than apex or summit. It also suggests a highest point or state; culmination.
The official description of the Great Seal does not specify a left or right eye. It is simply referred to as a single eye.
The designers of the Great Seal did not call it an "all-seeing eye." They referred to it as the "eye of Providence."
And they never called it the "eye of Horus."

So not quite our Titan/Cyclops friends but it symbolizes our third eye or 6th chakra which is closely associated with the pineal gland? And this is what the NWO really don't want us to find out about and activate as it's the key to our latent psionic powers which could help us escape the control matrix we live in. While the field lines of light represent both our bioenergy radiating outwards and the energy we receive back from the sun, which we're apparently not allowed to get at present due to global Solar Radiation Management... no prizes for guessing why!
Divine Eyes

Your eyes are remarkable. They are actually extensions of your brain, and portal of entry for approximately 90% of all the information you receive in a lifetime. In the retina of each of your eyes are more than 125 million photoreceptors that perform the equivalent of ten billion calculations per second.

Eyes are the windows of the soul. Looking deep into the eyes of another can be one of the most intimate connections you can ever have with another human being, or animal.

It is no surprise then that the human eye has become a divine symbol. Whatever religious culture you're born into or later adapt, this divine eye is probably mentioned. Some examples include (in order of appearance):

"This is the knowledge above all other: purifier and king of secrets, only made plain to the eye of the mystic... But you cannot see me thus with those human eyes of yours. Therefore, I give you divine sight. Behold, this is my yoga power." – Krishna

"The eye opened and closed, blinking once perhaps as it does every million years." – Ancient Egyptians

Third eye "How can he lose the way, who is beyond the way? His eye is open." – Buddha

"In every man there is an eye of the soul, more precious than ten thousand bodily eyes, for by it alone truth is seen." – Socrates

Headlight "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light." – Jesus

http://greatseal.com/symbols/eyedivine.html
Ah wait, the pineal gland is the unit boundary here, it's our own little bit of 3D rotational time inside unit space in the middle of our brain!

Cool! You can almost see the progression in this post of my natural reference system moving linearly outward in 3 dimensions... or should that be progressing rotationally?! :lol:

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sat May 03, 2014 10:37 am

LoneBear wrote:Yes, SMC refers to Social Memory Complex, a term coined by the Ra Material to represent a psionic connection between life, at a global scale.
You can consider the SMC as a nonlocal "intelligence field" of a planet that has been personified with a unique identity (logos). The localization of the SMC here on this world would be what I refer to as the Archive of the Ancients.
Thank you for clarifying this. This whole thing makes a bit more sense to me now.
LoneBear wrote:Aaron should put this on the CH blog and perhaps send it to Ken at RedefiningGod--I'm sure Ken would get a kick out of it.
If you think it would help clarify anything, you can send it to Ken and Aaron, if you're in touch with them. Just say to Ken to address me as a "commenter". One more thing - I also checked if Masonry is mentioned in an (what seems to be) authoritative Dictionary of Gnosis and Western Esotericism, and under the long entry piece on the 'New Age Movement' there is no mention of Freemasonry at all - I find it strange. (I'll write more about this under a separate topic New Age's false light.)
LoneBear wrote:I've supposed you noticed in your analysis that there are not multiple groups--that they are all different labels for the SAME group of people
It took me quite some time to at least (so far) get the point that Freemasonry = Church & Church = Freemasonry. In simple words, as J. Maxwell likes to say, "the more we change, the more we stay the same".
LoneBear wrote:These groups did not actually start out as the evil, power-mongering, world-dominating monsters that they are today. Some of the ancient Orders still survive intact;

Such as...?
LoneBear wrote:the big problem occurred on Friday, October 13, 1307, when the Annunaki Orders wiped out most of the Ancient Orders at the end of the LM-SM war, in a final act to obtain world control. Though they may carry the original doctrines, it has been greatly distorted for their domination needs in this time.
This coincides with the arrest and the death of the French Knights Templars. This is interesting, because the (Jedi) Knights are also present in Star Wars, and Yoda is their Master - Maxwell said that Yoda is a powerful being who gave certain powers to KTs. To me, it resembles an LM.
  • I have been watching a lot of lectures from a man named Jordan Maxwell who studies the occult and esoteric knowledge and one time he mentioned that in Freemasonic literature, they talk about a little green creature with pointed ears who was an ideologue/mediator between the Knights Templar and the God(s) and also was a teacher (or a "Hidden Master"). He said his name was "Yoda/Jota/Joda/Judah" and I have not been successful finding anything close to this on the internet or in the books that i have searched through with much frustraition whereas people have made reference to all this devil worship nonscence about Mephistopheles or Baphomet and I really just want unbiased fact about what they believed and not what Christians said that they believed. I am desperately trying to make the connection between Star Wars and the character of Yoda with some sort of an ancient legend of this creature that the Knights Templar supposedly adored. Source
Is there a connection perhaps? Did the LMs pass some unconventional knowledge to the Knights Templars? Is that why in some sci-fi series or movies (and real space operations) the flight crews have an arm of the Knights of Malta as their patch or logo? (The KM supposedly took over the original Templar Order after it was dissolved in the 14th Century.) Could they have taught them how to "travel" in space/time?
    • KM.jpg
      Maltese cross
    • Blake's 7.jpg
    • Captain Kirk.jpg
      Star trek, Capt. Picard
Last edited by deepfsh on Sun May 04, 2014 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sat May 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Probably Ken would be also interested in this:

Italy's former Prime Minister and media mogul Silvio Berlusconi was involved in a "scandal" two years ago because of the so called "bunga bunga parties" where he was paying (very) young women to keep him a good company. [1] Berlusconi, a Mason and an ex-member of the infamous P2 Lodge, [2] is nicknamed "the Knight" [3] and "the Dragon". [4] Does this remind you on the legend of the knight (Perseus) slaying the dragon (Draco) and rescuing the maiden (Virgo)? [5] When the "scandal" broke out his (now ex) wife said she can't be with a man who frequents minors and where "vergins follow the dragon" in order to gain material power. [6] So, what's this all about? Is it just a figure of speech or...?

One of Berlusconi's many villas was once owned by the Visconti family who reigned over Milan in the Middle Ages. Their coat of arms depicted a dragon swallowing a boy. [8][9]
    • Villa Visconti.jpg
      Villa - House of Visconti, now owned by S. Berlusconi.
    • Visconti, Milan coat of arms.jpg
      House of Visconti coat of arms (Milan, Italy).
When Berlusconi founded his media empire, his first TV channel called Canale 5 (Ch. 5) used a similar symbol as the one above, only that the boy was replaced by a sunflower, which supposedly symbolizes joy and pride.
    • Canale 5.jpg
      Canale 5, one of the most watched Italian commercial TV channels. Berlusconi's programmes are known for their TV showgirls.
      Canale 5.jpg (25.68 KiB) Viewed 6587 times
According to Berlusconi's Masonic friends, he practices tantric rituals and wants to make an "elixir of (a longer) life". This, in turn, is connected to Ordo Templi Orientis' supposed knowledge of sex magick and the Key, which supposedly opens all the Masonic, Hermetic, and religious secrets in general. Rudolf Steiner was one of the Grand Masters at the early stage of the O.T.O., and Berlusconi supposedly offered a huge sume of money at the end of the Nineties in order to obtain a private collection of Steiner's works.

The above is based on Leo Zagami's book The Confessions of an Illuminatus, vol. 1. [9]

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Sun May 04, 2014 4:05 am

Deepsh you last picture is of Captain Jean-Luc Picard played by Patrick Steward (Still remember him as Picard even though I havent even seen, but some random episodes of Star Trek saga. I liked the movies of them though. First one is Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.
Enjoy the Silence

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun May 04, 2014 5:32 am

Ilkka wrote:Deepsh you last picture is of Captain Jean-Luc Picard
You're right, thanks for correcting me. I saw only a few episodes when I was small, so I thought all of them are "Kirks". But the patch stayed the same nevertheless, I noticed it only after daniel recommended watching sci-fi content because of its symbolism.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Sun May 04, 2014 8:20 am

deepfsh wrote:I saw only a few episodes when I was small, so I thought all of them are "Kirks".
So you thought it like the Bond movies, where there are more than one actor playing the same secret agent character. No worries, I get it.
Enjoy the Silence

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Sex Magic and Kama Sutra

Post by Gopi » Sun May 04, 2014 2:09 pm

deepfsh wrote:This, in turn, is connected to Ordo Templi Orientis' supposed knowledge of sex magick and the Key, which supposedly opens all the Masonic, Hermetic, and religious secrets in general. Rudolf Steiner was one of the Grand Masters at the early stage of the O.T.O., and Berlusconi supposedly offered a huge sume of money at the end of the Nineties in order to obtain a private collection of Steiner's works.
One more of those rumours floating around... The founder Reuss approached Steiner to join, to which Steiner had this to say about OTO:

30 November 1905: "Reuss is not a man who can be trusted ... We have to deal with "a framework" only and not with more [substance] in the reality. Presently nothing at all is behind the thing. The occult powers COMPLETELY withdrew themselves from it."

I have found that a lot of people are attracted to sex magic and Kama Sutra simply because of a phenomenal amount of inner laziness... and a form of self-justification for running away from Christian strictures. Many would be surprised to hear that most of those images carved on Indian temples have to do with non-human beings... nymphs and others. When you apply non-human conditions to human life, you end up with rampant distortions... which is what the glorified sexuality is all about. It is one thing to give it its proper place, quite another to glorify it.
It is time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun May 04, 2014 2:30 pm

deepfsh wrote:
LoneBear wrote:These groups did not actually start out as the evil, power-mongering, world-dominating monsters that they are today. Some of the ancient Orders still survive intact;

Such as...?
The L-M ones, along with the changelings of their Orders.
deepfsh wrote:Is there a connection [Yoda] perhaps? Did the LMs pass some unconventional knowledge to the Knights Templars? Is that why in some sci-fi series or movies (and real space operations) the flight crews have an arm of the Knights of Malta as their patch or logo? (The KM supposedly took over the original Templar Order after it was dissolved in the 14th Century.) Could they have taught them how to "travel" in space/time?
Yoda is depicted as an L-M, right now to the size, complexion and living in tune with Nature. Consider that Obi-Wan Kenobi is the Merlin character of the films (human) and Yoda was his teacher (elven). The teacher of Merlin is probably the Freemason connection you seek, whom is, curiously enough, also the founder of the above-mentioned Grand Order forming the rebellion against the S-M occupation. Just consider that, prior to 1307, the "Freemasons" may not have been all human.

To save you some reading, Merlin was in love with the Lady of the Lake--Morgan Le Fay (Morgan of the Fae--faery). This tells you something of Merlin's character and heredity, since he had L-M "magical skills"--the ability to manipulate 3D time--his mother a nun and his father a "demon" (Christian reference to the Fae), raised and taught by the L-Ms (no human history)--a half-breed, like Mr. Spock. The mythological accounting was somewhat adjusted to make humans the "good guys," so it ends up correctly reporting that Morgan froze Merlin in a glass tower (frozen in time--see the Montauk references regarding "getting stuck in the push")--but, Morgan wasn't the evil elf, Merlin was the one that abused his skills (just read the Arthurian legends and how Merlin was always mucking around with human warfare--see here, on how Merlin learned the importance of "lineage" from kings). To stop the abuse, the L-M's "put him on ice," so to speak. (Excalibur was of dwarf manufacture, BTW, handed to Arthur by the water nymph Morgan).

When you try to locate Merlin's teacher (the Yoda character), that will lead to Blaise, but that will term up a dead end, because "blaise" is a Gaelic shortened name for blasphemer (Source). And you will probably get nowhere from there, as the Celtic/English legends got a bit purged... to find Merlin's teacher, Yoda, look to Oberon.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun May 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Gopi wrote:One more of those rumours floating around... The founder Reuss approached Steiner to join, to which Steiner had this to say about OTO: 30 November 1905: "Reuss is not a man who can be trusted ... We have to deal with "a framework" only and not with more [substance] in the reality. Presently nothing at all is behind the thing. The occult powers COMPLETELY withdrew themselves from it."
I mentioned this - without going into details - to show that obviously Berlusconi took this thing seriously (or maybe he was just desperate, or acting as a spoiled brat), but I should have been more precise, you're right. Zagami wrote: Rudolf Steiner was the Grand Master of the Mystica aeterna - the first German emanation of the OTO - from 1906 to 1914; Steiner gradually dissociated himself from Reuss when Aleister Crowley got involved with the OTO; if you practice this without prior intense preparation or are not able to transmute the positive energy into the negative one and vice versa, you're destined to self-distruction. This article goes more into details about Steiner and the OTO: Rudolf Steiner: Never a member of any Ordo Templi Orientis.
Gopi wrote:When you apply non-human conditions to human life, you end up with rampant distortions... which is what the glorified sexuality is all about. It is one thing to give it its proper place, quite another to glorify it.
:!: