Fox Network Creating Social Experiment for Utopian Society

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: Fox Network Creating Social Experiment for Utopian Socie

Post by PeacefulMe » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:45 am

I'm not a light worker…don't quite understand what that means just yet anyway, but I'm learning. I think I've had well-balanced experiences with the 'light and love' and that's what I am striving for in my life…balance….balance between the mind and the heart. I don't want to forgo my mind for my heart and vice versa…and I'm certainly not picking one over the other (again, balance is key). I don't 'see' myself as becoming a light worker, but it's something I'm interested in learning about…much like I am here on Antiquatis and CH...to learn about these things. I have read so many books over the years, reading and learning about so many diverse topics (seriously, I never thought I'd be interested in reading about aliens, angels, spirit and God). I don't want to pigeonhole myself into one way of thinking or belief system over another. I want to learn about everything. And I've never been more interested in doing so. When I was growing up, school was boring. I didn't learn anything. I had no interest in what they were teaching. And now I know why…it's all wrong. But I did what I had to do get through with good grades. Now, I'm actually interested in learning about everything…the truth, this time :)

I think the Ubuntu website may not be written or organized with great clarity, but the philosophy, to me, is sound. I recommend watching this 10 or so minute video introduction to Ubuntu by Michael Tellinger. To me, it speaks volumes without all the 'visuals' from the website and seems on par with what we discuss here and on CH…living in unity with each other and mother Earth…rapport.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeD8-7p_6ys

You know, my experiences with the light and love is not all happy, happy, joy, joy. I've not learned, or at least feel, that I have to love my negative emotions, but learn from them…they are there to tell me something about me. The one thing I've learned from my Reiki Master is that no one can make you feel how you don't want to feel. I accept that when I have negative emotions, it just represents something that perhaps needs to be acknowledged and released. And as for chat rooms such as '5d'…this and CH are the only fora where I feel safe :D

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 am

PeacefulMe wrote:I'm not a light worker…don't quite understand what that means just yet anyway, but I'm learning. I think I've had well-balanced experiences with the 'light and love' and that's what I am striving for in my life…balance….balance between the mind and the heart. I don't want to forgo my mind for my heart and vice versa…and I'm certainly not picking one over the other (again, balance is key). I don't 'see' myself as becoming a light worker, but it's something I'm interested in learning about…much like I am here on Antiquatis and CH...to learn about these things. I have read so many books over the years, reading and learning about so many diverse topics (seriously, I never thought I'd be interested in reading about aliens, angels, spirit and God). I don't want to pigeonhole myself into one way of thinking or belief system over another. I want to learn about everything. And I've never been more interested in doing so. When I was growing up, school was boring. I didn't learn anything. I had no interest in what they were teaching. And now I know why…it's all wrong. But I did what I had to do get through with good grades. Now, I'm actually interested in learning about everything…the truth, this time :)
I apologize if it came across as if I were saying you would become a lightworker. That it was part of my path, is no indication that it will happen to you. I only thought to share this because I feel it's in the connections that we make with each other, that we have the capacity to learn about ourselves the most. It felt relevant, so out it came haha. I'm right there with you seeking balance. As long as you maintain your current attitude of wanting to learn more and staying outside of pidgeonholes you're doing yourself an enormous favor ;)
PeacefulMe wrote:I think the Ubuntu website may not be written or organized with great clarity, but the philosophy, to me, is sound. I recommend watching this 10 or so minute video introduction to Ubuntu by Michael Tellinger. To me, it speaks volumes without all the 'visuals' from the website and seems on par with what we discuss here and on CH…living in unity with each other and mother Earth…rapport.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeD8-7p_6ys
I'm gonna check that video when I wake up, I'm doing all I can to eek out this post before gravity wins :o
PeacefulMe wrote:You know, my experiences with the light and love is not all happy, happy, joy, joy. I've not learned, or at least feel, that I have to love my negative emotions, but learn from them…they are there to tell me something about me. The one thing I've learned from my Reiki Master is that no one can make you feel how you don't want to feel. I accept that when I have negative emotions, it just represents something that perhaps needs to be acknowledged and released. And as for chat rooms such as '5d'…this and CH are the only fora where I feel safe :D
Sounds like you've walked past that side road I took without a second look :D

K gravity wins, have a good day/night, wherever you may be on our shiny blue orb. Peace, PeacefulMe :)
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:48 am

When people set up projects, they tend to select symbols based on what is "cool." In other words, what feels correct, and feelings are the temporal/cosmic side of the life unit--what we call the unconscious aspect. Therefore, the symbols chosen to represent ideas and ideals are indicative of the underlying motivations. So it is always good to take a look at the symbols being used in any project. (For example, the gold-fringed flag of Admiralty jurisdiction in American courtrooms--no Constitutional rights allowed on the High Seas!)

Others, like myself, put a great deal of time, effort and research into the creation of symbols that I use, such as the Antiquatis logo. Curious that no one has analyzed it... I went through about 40 variations before settling on this design.

I concur with Joeyv's analysis of the symbols. With Tellinger's knowledge of Sumerian symbolism, the winged disk is not an unconscious choice. If you look closely, the wings are not attached to the Earth but to a circle that envelops the Earth. The hands are part of the disk as well, supporting the Earth from below. To me, this indicates an external influence (wings) has a desire to control the spiritual aspects of the people of Earth. And it does state "unity and higher consciousness"--cannot help but notice the lack of "individuality and ethics." Unity and rapport are different concepts. And the "racist" bit is also clearly noticeable where the white hand covers the black, but I assume that is just part of the cultural heritage of that region of the world. That was a very poor design element on their part.

We live in a world where people are taught to deceive, distort and misrepresent from birth. It is called "marketing." But I have found there are two ways to see behind the persona: first, through unconscious symbolism, allegory and metaphor, and second, to see how a person acts when they are rip-roaring angry (got that from John Sheridan's father in Babylon 5--very true). When people are angry, they drop their persona and you get to see what is behind that mask--and it usually isn't pretty.

I have always hoped to see the Sanctuary project develop into a place where persona is optional; people can just be who they are, inside. I guess you could say, persona non grata (some psychological humor there).

Having been sick in bed for the last week, I got the opportunity to watch television... have not done that in a long time. Virtually everything is sex, fear, violence and competition. Including the commercials, which now take up about 50% of the air time. 5 minutes of show, 5 minutes of commercials. Half the time, I could not even figure out what the commercial was advertising. The other half, I found myself being repulsed from the product simply because of the level of stupidity of the commercial--"buy our product, because it is blue!" Not to mention all the "drug pusher" commercials. I shudder to think how the minds of people are programmed, when exposed to this "media" 24/7.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:01 pm

LoneBear wrote: The other half, I found myself being repulsed from the product simply because of the level of stupidity of the commercial--"buy our product, because it is blue!"
The blue products are good for you because they have electrolytes.
I choose to view my low tolerance for rivalry-based TV as evidence of evolving. Then I reach for a Brawndo.
Hope you're feeling better.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle. We'll have some toast.

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:54 pm

PeacefulMe wrote: Do the LMs really live in rapport, considering that they went to war with the SMs?
I hope this post will fit here. Maybe it needs to be moved. I have been thinking of your question lately, PeacefulMe. Daniel mentions the Great Bombardment retaliation of the LMs against the SMs, but your question is can one retaliate and also be in a system of rapport? The LMs are 3rd density and have an exquisite rapport with Nature, a philosophy we would do well to emulate. When humans or aggressive space invaders are involved, they understandably have to think on their feet.

In Dr. Susan B Martinez's book, "A Lost History of the Little People," she points out that the little people (homo pygmaeus) routinely retreat from military aggression out of a dedication to a peaceful way of life. However, most people here probably accept that the LMs hurled huge boulders at Mars which led to an SM surrender. I realize Dr. Martinez would have trouble with that statement and also the belief here that modern man was tampered with genetically (she says we are a natural result of interbreeding, not evolution, and there is no missing link). She does mention the little people who have a more defensive posture, such as the Wyoming Nimerigar who attacked Lewis and Clarke while unknowingly walking on a mound, and also the Puckwudgies (who also have a reputation for aggression). All in all, though, she says the little people have a peaceful history going back to their beginnings on Pan (Lemuria in the Pacific), such as the bearded, pale-skinned Nunnehi in the Southeastern United States who sailed to the New World after the Flood. So who did hurl those rocks? Are the LMs elsewhere in the solar system the ones who retaliated and were they more able to defend themselves compared to the little people here? Martinez does not seem open to LM space travel or any weaponry they might have beyond poisoned arrows, yet she accepts they were actively involved with metallurgy in the Stone Age. I am really looking forward to reading daniel’s new anthropology paper.

Interestingly, Martinez does not accept an Annunaki influence on mankind, but she is open to “angels” (ETs) seeding the original hominids (asu man) on Tiamat. I had a hard time putting this book down, but I did have to disagree on some points. Thanks to whoever recommended the book on CH. BTW, check out the little people cave drawings of saurian men in the book!
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:19 pm

LoneBear wrote:When people set up projects, they tend to select symbols based on what is "cool." In other words, what feels correct, and feelings are the temporal/cosmic side of the life unit--what we call the unconscious aspect. Therefore, the symbols chosen to represent ideas and ideals are indicative of the underlying motivations. So it is always good to take a look at the symbols being used in any project.

I agree. I started thinking about this the first time I watched one of J. Maxwell's lectures (BTW, Dan Brown's Robert Langdon reminds me on his work) and I fully realized how important the symbols and names/terms are since I found out about CH & AQ.

This is what I wrote some time ago on CH about my first avatar there:
  • deepfsh wrote:Well, I chose the "Inspector" symbol, because Gadget is clumsy, if I remember it correctly, but nevertheless, he still solves his cases. But it's interesting that my first avatar was a picture of a dragon on top of the globe, with blood underneath his feet! I chose it because I had some yin-yang dragon pictures for my desktop background, and I didn't know what else to put, I don't have anything 'favourite'. When I learned what those dragons symbolize or represent, and I grew quite a bit over the time, I changed to Gadget - he looks more like an inquiring type of dude.
As to my avatar on AQ, unfortunatelly I haven't been able to trace out the one I'm using on CH, so I chose one which resembles it most. The problem I have with the current one is that it seems to me that it implies "tunnel vision", since Gadget is sticking his nose into a paper in order to read something - it makes me feel he might leave out something important that lies around him.

After I read your reply on my post about black magic and Montauk psychic programs, I thought I could solve the above issue with an Alpha logo - but since the logo or that letter was related to that secret, unethical (?) military program, it didn't seem appropriate for me to use it. After spending some time thinking about this, I figured out the most sincere avatar is actually the user's personal photo, e.g. LoneBear's, Gopi's, etc. But I also like very much the avatars of bruce, aaron, and daniel on CH - the Flinstones. They remind me when I was watching that cartoon while eating Cornflakes when I was a kid. I believe they also imply the "old way(s)," as Maxwell also used to say by quoting the Bible - "go back to the old way" (not in the sense "go back and repeat the mistakes you made in the past"!).
LoneBear wrote:(For example, the gold-fringed flag of Admiralty jurisdiction in American courtrooms--no Constitutional rights allowed on the High Seas!)
That's what Maxwell has been saying all the time - I find that very very interesting, especially the terms related to water which we use in regard with commerce and law! BTW, I think it's in his lecture Basic Slide Presentation from the Nineties where he shows a gold-fringed (I think the Scottish Rite Supreme Council's) Freemasonic flag and says that the golden color represents sovereignty - meaning that they are at war with somebody, since, according to him, you don't explicitly need to show you're sovereign, unless you feel threatened or you have to defend yourself.

(BTW, if somebody likes Jordan's lectures, you can back him up on Kickstarter - his friends are raising funds for another season of the Jordan Maxwell Show.)
LoneBear wrote:Others, like myself, put a great deal of time, effort and research into the creation of symbols that I use, such as the Antiquatis logo. Curious that no one has analyzed it... I went through about 40 variations before settling on this design.
This is what I wrote on the first page of this topic:
  • deepfsh wrote:(BTW, I think now I understand why you chose such a logo for AQ - it's those 4 Greek letters which you mentioned in your answer to my post. It's like the beginning and ending of a journey. [=evolution; ending = a new beginning])
In addition, the first time I saw your old website, I felt something positive about it - even about the logo. It really implied something ancient, mysterious - but I didn't have a feeling it's connected with anything related to New Age philosophy, in sense of Egyptian symbols which are omnipresent in pop culture these days. I suspected that a TV show, such as Babylon 5 or the Tomorrow People influenced your choice.
LoneBear wrote:But I have found there are two ways to see behind the persona: first, through unconscious symbolism, allegory and metaphor, and second, to see how a person acts when they are rip-roaring angry (got that from John Sheridan's father in Babylon 5--very true). When people are angry, they drop their persona and you get to see what is behind that mask--and it usually isn't pretty.
Agree. This thing about the anger and the true persona reminds me also on daniel's anecdote about an upset man who approached a speaker after his talk on reptile aliens on a New Age conference and dropped his "lizard" mask, and people started running in all directions. :lol:
LoneBear wrote:I have always hoped to see the Sanctuary project develop into a place where persona is optional; people can just be who they are, inside. I guess you could say, persona non grata (some psychological humor there).

Now that would be some real training!
LoneBear wrote:Including the commercials, which now take up about 50% of the air time.
Unfortunatelly, they run the commercials also on YT now - but luckily, you can get rid of them after 5 sec.
LoneBear wrote:I shudder to think how the minds of people are programmed, when exposed to this "media" 24/7.
When passing by the livingroom today, I overheard a re-run of a nightly (11-12 pm) TV show where usually they talk about important social issues, and in their last show (related to air polution) the host raised the question about the chemtrails - can you imagine that? I think it was the first time they discussed it on our national TV. (Of course, the "experts" didn't know or maybe didn't want to talk about it, but fortunatelly only the activist knew enough to say something about it. Anyway, at least they agreed that normal airliners can't or don't do that, but that the military ones are probably able to do it.)
dave432 wrote:The blue products are good for you because they have electrolytes.
If I'm right, you probably got this from the movie Idiocracy. Some of you discussed it on AQ. I went to watch it and it's really a good movie. For me, one of the most important parts is the one when the stocks of "Gatorade" plummeted when they started to use the water again, and the economy was starting to collapse - it made me think a lot about our economy and the implementation of "free energy" technology mentioned in Stephen Greer's documentary Sirius. I don't think such a thing is possible within the current economic system because of the interconnectedness of oil corporations, banks, etc. (See Fortune 500 list of companies and their owners, plus the Swiss dissertation mentioned in Wilcock's Financial Tyranny.)
dave432 wrote:In Dr. Susan B Martinez's book, "A Lost History of the Little People,"
Thanks to whoever recommended the book on CH.
Maybe it was me, I know about it, I think I wrote down some recently published books on Little People which daniel or LoneBear didn't mention. But I know I mentioned it to LoneBear in a private message last year - I asked him if he can comment those books, but didn't get the reply.

You're raising an important question, and I think we discussed it on CH. I don't mind anybody defending themselves against aggressors. I like the videos about the heart sutra - lama Dorje's demonstration of chi kung. Does anybody know how or if it's possible to train his method at home? Because I think there are different styles of chi kung and different implementations of it, and I'm not sure which one is more ethical.
Last edited by deepfsh on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:27 pm

LoneBear wrote:Others, like myself, put a great deal of time, effort and research into the creation of symbols that I use, such as the Antiquatis logo. Curious that no one has analyzed it... I went through about 40 variations before settling on this design.
After you mentioned this, I sat here for most of the afternoon trying to 'analyze' the Antiquatis logo. What I got out of it was a Sun Cross, or Sun Wheel, Phi (the Golden Ratio), Omega (the end), Alpha (the beginning) and Psi (soul)…wracking my brains trying to figure out what you're trying to get across. Then as I was perusing the site, I came across this from you on an older post:

"Did you ever take a close look at the Antiquatis logo on the top right of the screen... it has 4 Greek letters, read bottom-up, Alpha-Omega and Psi-Phi. Being a Star Trek and Doctor Who fan all my life... I couldn't resist."

Clever :D Does it still apply or is there another reason for the logo?

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:36 am

deepfsh wrote:When passing by the livingroom today, I overheard a re-run of a nightly (11-12 pm) TV show where usually they talk about important social issues, and in their last show (related to air polution) the host raised the question about the chemtrails - can you imagine that? I think it was the first time they discussed it on our national TV.
Since they were discussing about air pollution, they mentioned the issues with the small particles, so I think the TV host made a good point when she asked if chemtrails could also be a reason for an epidemic of some sorts connected to respiratory organs etc. I just saw that you talked about this under Chemtrails and Pulmonary Fibrosis in the Wellness forum.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:45 pm

LoneBear, Apr 14 wrote:The other half, I found myself being repulsed from the product simply because of the level of stupidity of the commercial--"buy our product, because it is blue!" Not to mention all the "drug pusher" commercials.
deepfsh, Apr 9 wrote:"If you met them in person, you would probably instantly like any of these intelligent, verbal, likeable, even charismatic people. This is their greatest cover, since we often expect great evil to 'appear' evil, led by media portrayals of evil as causing changes in the face and demeanor of people, or marking them like the biblical Cain." -- Svali
Well, a man who in a way fits Svali's description rang on our door today in order to sell a plastic washing bowl with some crystals, which supposedly somehow clean your body of (you name it) toxins. His way of doing business (like that of many door-to-door or phone sellers) reminded me on Derren Brown's TV shows which were mentioned by LoneBear and (I think) Joey in a few posts made a few months ago - it's really interesting how we react to marketing or subliminals or how the crowd psychology works. To cut the long story short, in the end, after 2 hours I said to myself: "Are you really going to let this guy rip off your parents in your own house?" I finally managed to convince them not to pay $700 for such a quackery.

What stunned me was this man's calmness, unemotional attachment, and other psychological traits. Probably he was trained, but I'm sure he has also been rejected enough times not to react in an abrupt manner, although he wanted to make a crazy man out of me and tried to side my parents against me - in our own house, a stranger! I agree with him that they have to decide if they want to buy it, but I know how my parents are, and I can't just stay away from the deal, since I've also been and I will support financially my family. He wasn't happy with the end result, but like I said, I couldn't let some guy manipulate my parents.

So much about the LMs going at war or defending themselves against the SMs...

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:33 pm

dave432 wrote:The blue products are good for you because they have electrolytes.
I choose to view my low tolerance for rivalry-based TV as evidence of evolving. Then I reach for a Brawndo.
Hope you're feeling better.
You really shouldn't make someone with a respiratory infection laugh that hard--it hurts! :D
dave432 wrote:I hope this post will fit here. Maybe it needs to be moved. I have been thinking of your question lately, PeacefulMe. Daniel mentions the Great Bombardment retaliation of the LMs against the SMs, but your question is can one retaliate and also be in a system of rapport? The LMs are 3rd density and have an exquisite rapport with Nature, a philosophy we would do well to emulate. When humans or aggressive space invaders are involved, they understandably have to think on their feet.
The LMs have a rapport philosophy now--the Great Bombardment was close to 10,000 years ago. Humans didn't even exist then. The situation was quite different. And not everyone/every tribe embrace the philosophy. Just like humans, some like to live the "old way." The most rapport-based LM species are the water sprites, followed closely by the elves (which includes the brownies and other variants).
dave432 wrote:She does mention the little people who have a more defensive posture, such as the Wyoming Nimerigar who attacked Lewis and Clarke while unknowingly walking on a mound, and also the Puckwudgies (who also have a reputation for aggression).
That is actually two names for the same group. Nimerigar is Shoshoni and Pukwudgies is Ute. In Europe, they are trolls. They live in the Uinta and Laramie mountain ranges that border Utah, Wyoming and Colorado.
dave432 wrote:So who did hurl those rocks?
The Titans (Mars) started it. Don't have a lot of the details, but it is interesting that the "first wave" of asteroids to impact the Earth were all in the vicinity of Sumer--the Annunaki stronghold. The Nokk were the first to have spacecraft, because of their partnership with Enki and access to Abzu (built with the metallurgical skills of the dwarves). They were probably the ones that "returned fire."
dave432 wrote:Are the LMs elsewhere in the solar system the ones who retaliated and were they more able to defend themselves compared to the little people here?
The LMs did not start colonizing space until much later, after the human population started to overrun the planet around the 13th century after the SM surrender.
dave432 wrote:Interestingly, Martinez does not accept an Annunaki influence on mankind, but she is open to “angels” (ETs) seeding the original hominids (asu man) on Tiamat.
The funny thing about that, is that the Annunaki ARE the angels--so she is actually agreeing!
deepfsh wrote:But I know I mentioned it to LoneBear in a private message last year - I asked him if he can comment those books, but didn't get the reply.
I get a LOT of PMs and emails... if you don't hear back from me in a reasonable time, just send me a reminder... the mail queue gets pretty deep at times, and I don't always go back far enough for replies. I have not read Martinez's book, but it looks interesting.

Regarding the Antiquatis logo... outside the usual reply of "it's all Greek to me," it is based on some very old, cross-cultural symbolism, that is pre-Annunaki. It is directed at the "inner ape," so to speak. My original logo did not have the Greek letters on it--until you "moused over" it--then they would flash on, like a hidden subtext. (With the pre-canned software, I did not have access to the javascript to do that in later versions). For the basics, it is a quadrated symbol (Ubuntu is a dichotomy), which is a balance of dichotomies that are symbolized by the Greek letters. So you have to think in terms of 4-poles, not the standard, 2-pole duality. Though I did find it amusing about my love of Sci-Fi matching the Greek, Psi-Phi. One of those synchronicites that made it work for me.

Other cultures did make use of the same symbols, from the same origins I got them from and to indicate a similar meaning... if you look closely.
wunderwaffe-25.jpg
wunderwaffe-25.jpg (9.55 KiB) Viewed 6585 times

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:39 am

LoneBear wrote: You really shouldn't make someone with a respiratory infection laugh that hard--it hurts!
Some people did that for me in the hospital once. It hurt but I sure did need to laugh. :lol:
LoneBear wrote: The LMs have a rapport philosophy now--the Great Bombardment was close to 10,000 years ago. Humans didn't even exist then. The situation was quite different. And not everyone/every tribe embrace the philosophy. Just like humans, some like to live the "old way." The most rapport-based LM species are the water sprites, followed closely by the elves (which includes the brownies and other variants).
It makes perfect sense that different groups would make their own decisions. Being a SMC, it might follow that that all LMs had a similar outlook, but each separate group must have had their own unique SMC, it seems. The brownies seem really interesting. They help out with chores on the land for families they like while everyone is asleep.
LoneBear wrote: That is actually two names for the same group. Nimerigar is Shoshoni and Pukwudgies is Ute. In Europe, they are trolls.
Martinez looks at the root for "puc" and concluded that it refers to little people who survived the Flood and came as civilizers, landing in five locations throughout the world, not just one : Japan, India, Africa, Mexico and China - interestingly all landed near the equator. Could that be because the world was still not rotating and Midgard was the only habitable zone? Or maybe this was the shortest sea route at the time. So she says Noah and his sons were little people. The Pukwudgies may have learned to fight back after initially being peaceful civilizers.
LoneBear wrote: it is interesting that the "first wave" of asteroids to impact the Earth were all in the vicinity of Sumer--the Annunaki stronghold.
Those family squables became everyone's business didn't they?
LoneBear wrote: The Nokk were the first to have spacecraft, because of their partnership with Enki and access to Abzu (built with the metallurgical skills of the dwarves). They were probably the ones that "returned fire."
That sure does remind me of the Stargate SG-1 episode where the Nokk decloaked their ship.
LoneBear wrote: Regarding the Antiquatis logo... outside the usual reply of "it's all Greek to me," it is based on some very old, cross-cultural symbolism, that is pre-Annunaki. It is directed at the "inner ape," so to speak.
Martinez spends time on this symbol of an equal-armed cross enclosed by a circle, referring to it as a statement of faith the LMs had/have in one universal creator, also symbolized by the red brimless hat of martyrdom that she says the LMs were the first to wear. This type of hat has shown up in some of the legends I have read.

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:33 pm

deepfsh wrote: If I'm right, you probably got this from the movie Idiocracy. Some of you discussed it on AQ. I went to watch it and it's really a good movie. For me, one of the most important parts is the one when the stocks of "Gatorade" plummeted when they started to use the water again, and the economy was starting to collapse ...
Yes, I was referring to Idiocracy, one of those movies appreciated best when I am wound up a little too tight, when there is too much going on up in the head and an attitude adjustment is required.

"If you have one bucket that contains 2 gallons and another bucket that contains 7 gallons, how many buckets do you have?"
When my answer to that question is 7, I put the movie on. Monty Python can work sometimes (like the Cheese Shop), Albert Brooks, Mel Brooks or good sci-fi. Going out into Nature is always helpful but if the squirrels aren't funny that day, like when they are hanging upside down trying to eat bird suet out of the cage, I go in and grab a DVD, good ol' electromagnetic radiation entertainment.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:11 pm

dave432 wrote:That sure does remind me of the Stargate SG-1 episode where the Nokk decloaked their ship.
It looked more like a floating city than a ship, much like Atlantis in Stargate Atlantis. Also a little correction (sorry for nitpicking) it was "Nox" in SG-1. I have seen all Stargates so many times aswell Star Wars that they basically have burned into my retinas :D Not really but I remember them very well indeed.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:16 am

dave432 wrote:It makes perfect sense that different groups would make their own decisions. Being a SMC, it might follow that that all LMs had a similar outlook, but each separate group must have had their own unique SMC, it seems.
I visualize the structure like foam; a bunch of individual bubbles working together, but each with its own pocket of structure. In that realm, the laws of opposition work differently: likes attract and opposites repel (just like Nehru's sunspot structure and comagnetism). So entities of "like spirit" tend to accumulate together, which is rapport. What brings rivalry together? Competition--opposites attracting.
dave432 wrote:The brownies seem really interesting. They help out with chores on the land for families they like while everyone is asleep.
Have you noticed WHO the brownies would help out? (Or the LMs in general?) Peasant folks; reaping a field for a farmer, helping with the chores or even caring for children. I doubt you'll find any LMs helping out shining the King's boots in the palace, or cleaning up the army barracks. At one time, back when human consciousness was evolving in leaps and bounds, the LMs thought they could learn something from the interaction... it's pretty rare these days.
dave432 wrote:Martinez looks at the root for "puc" and concluded that it refers to little people who survived the Flood and came as civilizers, landing in five locations throughout the world, not just one : Japan, India, Africa, Mexico and China - interestingly all landed near the equator. Could that be because the world was still not rotating and Midgard was the only habitable zone? Or maybe this was the shortest sea route at the time. So she says Noah and his sons were little people. The Pukwudgies may have learned to fight back after initially being peaceful civilizers.
"Puk" derives from the Old English pūca or the Norse/Icelandic pūki, meaning "mischievous demon," normally with magical powers. The more common term is "pooka." It is not the name of the race.

I do not agree with Martinez's conclusions here, apart from the LMs being civil. The LMs didn't have to "land" anywhere; the Deluge had little effect on the LM population; water doesn't affect aquatic species, the fae took to the air and the underground dwellers moved past the gravitational inversion. The flood targeted mankind, the giants and the dinosaurs.

The planet was rotating at the time of the Deluge; it began when Adamu left the Guarded Enclosure of E-DIN. While still in the "garden," the sun remained fixed in the eastern sky.

And speaking of giants, the Apocrypha has considerably more details on Noah and the Ark... Noah stood three times the height of a man--about 5 meters tall (15 feet). I don't think that would classify him as one of the "little" people. :D

Go back to the roots of the story... "Noah" comes from "Nóatún," meaning "ship enclosure"--a job title--which is the case in many of the old gods. He was a descendant of Njörðr, one of the fallen Annunaki that decided to stay on Earth. As such, he had giant stature and god-like powers, which is what he used to build the Ark on the advise of Enki (Enlil had already set the comet in motion, so there wasn't a lot of time to prepare for the upcoming flood).

And this stuff about finding Noah's Ark on Mount Ararat is nonsense, as the reported findings do not agree with the construction details of the ark--which was a giant cube... from the Epic of Gilgamesh:
On the fifth day I laid her framework.
One (whole) acre was her floor space,
Ten dozen cubits the height of each of her walls,
The dozen cubits each edge of the square deck.
[A cube of approximately 208 feet on a side; 18’ thick walls.]

I laid out the shape of her sides and joined her together.
I provided her with six decks,
Dividing her (thus) into seven parts,
Her floor plan I divided into nine parts.
[Each deck was about 31 feet tall, floor-to-floor.]

I hammered water-plugs into her.
I saw to the punting-poles and laid in supplies.
Six ‘sar’ [about 8 gallons] of bitumen I poured into the furnace,
Three sar of asphalt I also poured inside.
Three sar of the basket-bearers transferred,
Aside from the one sar of oil which the caulking consumed,
And the two sar of oil which the boatman stowed away.
Now, can you see a Keebler elf framing up a 43,264 sq ft, 200-foot high building?
dave432 wrote:Those family squables became everyone's business didn't they?
And looking at the New World Order... I guess some things never change.
dave432 wrote:That sure does remind me of the Stargate SG-1 episode where the Nokk decloaked their ship.
Yeah, that was good... nice way to send the message, "we're not the naive little kids you think we are." I could not help but notice the correspondence between the Nokk and Stargate's Nox. Somebody knew something.
dave432 wrote:Martinez spends time on this symbol of an equal-armed cross enclosed by a circle, referring to it as a statement of faith the LMs had/have in one universal creator, also symbolized by the red brimless hat of martyrdom that she says the LMs were the first to wear. This type of hat has shown up in some of the legends I have read.
Martinez seems to like "humanizing" the LMs... to quote Doctor Who, "you cannot apply human values to non-human cultures."

The LMs do not have a religion or creator; it was learning this fact that finally broke the hold that religion had on me (being raised Roman Catholic, schools and all--programmed since birth). IMHO, Mauro Biglino has it right--religion is a historical record, not a spiritual treatise.

The cross is a very old symbol. Put in modern context, the reason we cannot observe "time" is because it is orthogonal to space--the horizontal line is space, and the vertical is time (an Argand diagram). The intersection of the two within the unity of the circle is the basis of life (the life unit). This element is in the Antiquatis logo, the cross is formed between the four L-shaped pieces, encompassed by the circle of the symbol. Now why would I put those 90-degree L's in there?

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Cant wait to read "The colonisation of Tiamat". It think it will shed alot of photons on grey areas for me...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:58 pm

LoneBear wrote:Yeah, that was good... nice way to send the message, "we're not the naive little kids you think we are." I could not help but notice the correspondence between the Nokk and Stargate's Nox. Somebody knew something.
When making Stargate SG-1 they had alot of help from US army, filming planes mostly and in the movie later on they filmed the submarine breaking through ice in Arctic. Although maybe the "somebody that knew something" is from elsewhere.
Enjoy the Silence

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 am

Lozion wrote:Cant wait to read "The colonisation of Tiamat". It think it will shed alot of photons on grey areas for me...
It would be helpful if you could point out those "grey areas" so I can try to address them in the paper, before the editing is finished.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:25 pm

daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:Cant wait to read "The colonisation of Tiamat". It think it will shed alot of photons on grey areas for me...
It would be helpful if you could point out those "grey areas" so I can try to address them in the paper, before the editing is finished.
Well, the middle ages period and LM/SM war for me is unclear. In what circumstances did the Annunaki leave and what of the myriad rumours, signs, etc. of their return?
Penre has written extensively on the subject, though I think there is a big point of contention between his understanding and yours, that is the roles of Enki & Enlil are interverted. There is more, but I have to run... will catch up later...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:58 am

Lozion wrote:
daniel wrote:
Well, the middle ages period and LM/SM war for me is unclear. In what circumstances did the Annunaki leave and what of the myriad rumours, signs, etc. of their return?
Penre has written extensively on the subject, though I think there is a big point of contention between his understanding and yours, that is the roles of Enki & Enlil are interverted. There is more, but I have to run... will catch up later...
Yeah this is a grey area for me too and I want to see how it fits in with what I've learned about the meteor strike in 562AD that Alan Wilson, Barram Blackett and Alan Hassell talk about, relating to the King Arthur conspiracy and hidden history of Britain. And what's interesting there is that the Celtic Folklore books i've been reading show lots of good evidence that Arthur (i'm guessing the first King Arthur and not the second, Welsh King Arthur) was one of the Little People....

I've picked up lots of bits and pieces of our suppressed history from all over the fora and i'm looking forward the most to the new paper joining the dots and giving me a time-line I can look at to try and slot other events into place from mythology, folklore and mainstream version of history.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:51 am

Ilkka wrote:
It looked more like a floating city than a ship, much like Atlantis in Stargate Atlantis. Also a little correction (sorry for nitpicking) it was "Nox" in SG-1. I have seen all Stargates so many times aswell Star Wars that they basically have burned into my retinas :D Not really but I remember them very well indeed.
Yes, I remember now. Conceptually, I knew who they were referring to and I automatically made the swap in my mind in my post. For some reason, I saw it as a vessel but a floating city makes more sense, especially in light of the Nokk/Enki collaboration. I need to see it again for clarification - one of my favorite episodes.

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:17 pm

LoneBear wrote:
dave432 wrote:The brownies seem really interesting. They help out with chores on the land for families they like while everyone is asleep.
Have you noticed WHO the brownies would help out? (Or the LMs in general?) Peasant folks; reaping a field for a farmer, helping with the chores or even caring for children.
I was thinking of a legend where a family was dumping water out their door and a brownie showed up one day asking them to stop because they lived under the ground at that location and their area was getting soaked. The family agreed to stop and the brownies began assisting with chores on the farm during the wee hours. How great would it be to live like that again, like it was back when we didn't need a name for such things.
LoneBear wrote: The LMs didn't have to "land" anywhere; the Deluge had little effect on the LM population; water doesn't affect aquatic species, the fae took to the air and the underground dwellers moved past the gravitational inversion. The flood targeted mankind, the giants and the dinosaurs.
Now I am a little confused because I was under the impression that the flood was directed at the giants, dinosaurs and LMs mostly, and humans were not the primary issue at that time for the orbiting Annunaki "heaven" vessel . Will this be covered more in the daniel's paper? By gravitational inversion do you mean entering Agartha - the inverse of 1-X speed?
LoneBear wrote:The planet was rotating at the time of the Deluge; it began when Adamu left the Guarded Enclosure of E-DIN. While still in the "garden," the sun remained fixed in the eastern sky.
The term "Adamu" is still throwing me a little. I thought Adamu (asuan?) referred to the original hominids before the genetic engineering began and the slave population in E-DIN was the engineered hybrid.
LoneBear wrote: Martinez seems to like "humanizing" the LMs... to quote Doctor Who, "you cannot apply human values to non-human cultures."
Yes, that's it. She says modern man is the result of on-planet interbreeding going back to the first little people - one of the points I had to correct in my mind as I was reading.
LoneBear wrote: Now why would I put those 90-degree L's in there?
Is it a reference to another reciprocal relation limited only within space and only within time, besides the reciprocal relation between space and time?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:31 pm

dave432 wrote:Now I am a little confused because I was under the impression that the flood was directed at the giants, dinosaurs and LMs mostly, and humans were not the primary issue at that time for the orbiting Annunaki "heaven" vessel . Will this be covered more in the daniel's paper? By gravitational inversion do you mean entering Agartha - the inverse of 1-X speed?
The flood was primarily directed at humans and the giants (whom where human half-breeds). It had the secondary function of driving the L-Ms away for a while, because they were getting really good at sabotaging SM resources. I think the dinosaurs were just "collateral damage."
dave432 wrote:The term "Adamu" is still throwing me a little. I thought Adamu (asuan?) referred to the original hominids before the genetic engineering began and the slave population in E-DIN was the engineered hybrid.
Sorry, typeo on my part. Meant Adam. Sometimes my fingers just follow pre-programmed words.
dave432 wrote:Is it a reference to another reciprocal relation limited only within space and only within time, besides the reciprocal relation between space and time?
Well, it does have to do with Matter-Energy-Space-Time. But it predates the RS by about a million years.

maeghan
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by maeghan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:01 pm

aaron wrote:I wish it weren't so, but right off the bat, my intuition tells me this is but an attempt to ultimately dis-credit any idea or effort to create such a society.
I haven't even watched the trailer/commercial or know anything of this other than this thread and Aaron, I have to agree.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:46 pm

LoneBear wrote:I have always hoped to see the Sanctuary project develop into a place where persona is optional; people can just be who they are, inside. I guess you could say, persona non grata (some psychological humor there)
*Gives applause* Well done :D
deepfsh wrote:You're raising an important question, and I think we discussed it on CH. I don't mind anybody defending themselves against aggressors. I like the videos about the heart sutra - lama Dorje's demonstration of chi kung. Does anybody know how or if it's possible to train his method at home? Because I think there are different styles of chi kung and different implementations of it, and I'm not sure which one is more ethical.
This is the second time chi kung has been brought to my attention recently. I haven't yet gotten around to having a serious look into yet, but that's more than likely at the precipice of being old news, seeing as its mention here gives the concept more validity, and has sparked my interest. If you don't mind, I'm curious as to your thoughts on the ethics of the implementation of the practice.
LoneBear wrote:
dave432 wrote:It makes perfect sense that different groups would make their own decisions. Being a SMC, it might follow that that all LMs had a similar outlook, but each separate group must have had their own unique SMC, it seems.
I visualize the structure like foam; a bunch of individual bubbles working together, but each with its own pocket of structure. In that realm, the laws of opposition work differently: likes attract and opposites repel (just like Nehru's sunspot structure and comagnetism). So entities of "like spirit" tend to accumulate together, which is rapport. What brings rivalry together? Competition--opposites attracting.
I've found that for my understanding, cake is a good analogy when trying to understand a SMC. When a cake is made, many different ingredients are added and mixed together. Due to the cohesive properties of like materials, some ingredients coalesce together more in one area of the cake than another. When the cake is baked, we see the foam structure again where holes are left open after the dough rises. I see a SMC as being the summation of each individual/hole/bubble, all working together to be the cake/SMC that it is. Inside, there may be pockets of more sugar in one area, and on the opposite side of the cake, very little sugar at all. This is how I perceive our differences in regards to our SMC. Each hole/bubble/individual is unique unto itself, but integral to the existence of the cake/SMC as it is. We are getting to know the individuals that are in close proximity to us (like attracting like) and working towards learning how to get to know / get along with individuals who aren't as alike, but are no less a part of the SMC/cake. For now, this is the closest frame of reference to Unity and Unity Consciousness (the cake knowing it's the cake and all the ingredients that make it what it is) that my mind can make sense of.

Off topic, but this reminds me of the recent discussion about light travelling between stars and galaxies, in regards to the twinkling effect of light passing through a medium. I visualize our star system or sub-Logos as being one bubble in the foam that is the Logos. Rather than star systems being far separated, I imagine it now to be more like foam, with the bubbles adjacent to each other, and the perception of distance from one system to the next may be distorted because of the reflection and the refraction of light on and through each bubble. Input appreciated, as this isn't based in personal research, but rather is how I'm intuiting the structure of the cosmos, after reading about the topic at the RS2 forum.
LoneBear wrote:Now why would I put those 90-degree L's in there?

For the same reason the ubuntu project uses the winged discs ;) I rather enjoyed the moment of realization at the context of the logo here. :)
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:49 pm

joeyv23 wrote:If you don't mind, I'm curious as to your thoughts on the ethics of the implementation of the practice.
I find it useful in case of a physical aggression - if I remember it correctly, the instructor in the video demonstrated how can you resolve such a conflict in a non-aggressive way, so that no one gets hurt. I think the candidate said that he didn't feel pain when he fell on the floor (only got tired), or maybe I got it wrong.

BTW, does SMC mean 'soul memory complex'?