Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 4081
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:45 am

It's now been a WEEK without chemtrails covering the skies... people are actually starting to notice... "look how blue the sky is!"

Just a couple of small, cumulus clouds hanging over the western mountains, but that's it.
RealClouds.jpg
Blue Sky and Real Clouds!
RealClouds.jpg (14.32 KiB) Viewed 11015 times
Somehow, I find this rather unsettling. When I'm outside, it has that "calm before the storm" feeling to it.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Central Europe: spraying goes on unabated, the temperatures are high, it's the perfect time for sea bathing.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 am

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:48 pm

LoneBear wrote:It's now been a WEEK without chemtrails covering the skies... people are actually starting to notice... "look how blue the sky is!"

Just a couple of small, cumulus clouds hanging over the western mountains, but that's it.

Somehow, I find this rather unsettling. When I'm outside, it has that "calm before the storm" feeling to it.
Just got back from a trip to north again where there was peaceful silence all around and noticed how loud and noisy my home town really is. I was about one week on that trip, nice and sunny got sunburns a bit and tan, only mosquitos were being nasty and quite alot of them, but the locals said that it wasnt even alot of mosquitos out there, I guess they know what is alot :D. I mean literally atleast 10 insects buzzing around us per guy isnt alot according to the locals. Well, I live in southern part where there is not so many mosquitos buzzing around. Also I little brother and our 2 friends got a load of trouts whole 42 of them in about 3-4 hours right after rain. All with spinning rods even. All very much natural fishes and well worth the trip even. I dont fish myself at all, mainly because I dont like the taste of the fish, which sometimes makes me gag, even the smell of it makes me gag. But the natural trouts are good to eat when nicely salted with seasalt and heated in the oven.

Oh, and I didnt see any chemtrails in there at all just natural looking clouds.
Enjoy the Silence

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:02 pm

David Wilcock wrote:STAR TREK IS NOT SCIENCE FICTION

Laugh if you want to, and some undoubtedly will, but here is the biggest secret of all:
The military-industrial complex is already operating in a Star Trek reality -- and is interacting with hundreds, if not thousands of species of human life.

Only 100 to 200 people living on Earth are fully aware of the "big picture" of what some have called the Breakaway Civilization -- but I have been given details from multiple, credible insiders.

Once you get pulled into this world, you either live in an underground base or off-planet -- and never get to return to our regular world again.

There are over 20 million people who were born on Earth, or are children of those born on Earth, who are involved in this highly classified program.

A high-level source told me a would-be whistleblower in an underground base tried to speak out recently -- and he was intercepted after the first three words he posted on the Internet. Source
David Wilcock wrote:The NRO is the real secret power structure behind the whole thing. [...] The main base of Space Command is not on Earth, it floats up in the sky. NRO is the group responsible for that. Source (min 11:11)
    • Image
    • USS George W. Bush ''wunderwaffe''.jpg
      USS George W. Bush (USA) "wunderwaffe" (Iron Sky, 2012)
    • Iron Sky NWO, p. 1.jpg
    • Iron Sky NWO, p. 2.jpg
      A picture is worth a thousand words...
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:33 pm

It is very important that we inform ourselves and spread the truth as it becomes available. By participating in this mass disclosure ourselves, we are helping to ensure a positive outcome.
Nonetheless, when the truth finally breaks out, we will be able to heal many problems that seem absolutely insurmountable right now.

What I love the most about this story is the goal that looms in the distance -- a goal of planetary transformation beyond our wildest dreams.
I do feel a burden in having this information, and knowing the power it has to change our reality -- while also being aware of the stakes.

I do thank you for supporting this effort through buying our books, subscribing to my weekly TV show and attending our events -- like Contact in the Desert, coming up this August.
The Project Blue Beam Deception! Coming up this August from a desert near you, hosted by David Wilcock! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

User avatar
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:54 pm

LoneBear wrote:It's now been a WEEK without chemtrails covering the skies... people are actually starting to notice... "look how blue the sky is!"

Just a couple of small, cumulus clouds hanging over the western mountains, but that's it.
RealClouds.jpg
Somehow, I find this rather unsettling. When I'm outside, it has that "calm before the storm" feeling to it.
A lack of visible chemtrails over here doesn't mean they aren't still being left above the cloud shield and also the sunrise and sunset are still being blocked every day just like below but we're still either bombarded most "sunny spells" days or under the cloud shield, just repeat the following day's worth of video's to see what I mean:

06 ‎June ‎2014 - Large Chemtrail Streak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0vQNzeS ... zNpC0G6uuw

‎06 ‎June ‎2014 - Large Chemtrail - Glasgow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_TAGuV ... zNpC0G6uuw

‎06 ‎June ‎2014 - Chem-haze Sun Dog & Chemtrail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixbPmC8T ... zNpC0G6uuw

06 ‎June ‎2014 - SRM Cloud Shield Sunset Time-lapse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq9wf565 ... zNpC0G6uuw

07 ‎June ‎2014 - HAARP Cloud Sunrise Time-lapse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WknmfkF ... zNpC0G6uuw

‎07 ‎June ‎2014 - Cloud Shield Time-lapse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQhwS2qS ... zNpC0G6uuw

From the looks of things recently the chemtrails seem to be slightly different and i've seen quite a few long ones dissipate a bit quicker than usual, perhaps due to the atmosphere being so saturated with nanoparticles that they don't need to spray as much. Still, whether they are using HAARP, EISCAT, GWEN towers or satellites to manipulate the cloud cover that happens daily no matter what, it's just so subtle you need to recognize the clouds that are different when you see a snapshot of what the time-lapses reveal; smooth disc shaped clouds, long rotating clouds, ripple patterns and them all enjoying hanging around the sun wherever it is in the sky.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by PeacefulMe » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:56 am

LoneBear wrote:It's now been a WEEK without chemtrails covering the skies... people are actually starting to notice... "look how blue the sky is!"

Just a couple of small, cumulus clouds hanging over the western mountains, but that's it.

Somehow, I find this rather unsettling. When I'm outside, it has that "calm before the storm" feeling to it.
Here on the East Coast they are still spraying. But they seem to take a couple of days off each week. This past week I believe Thursday through Saturday were beautiful blue sky days. And the weather was perfect…it was warm, but not hot and sticky like it usually is in June. But then they took to the skies again on Sunday…and it was so humid. I wonder if the chemtrails affect the humidity. There are nice cumulus clouds around today, but above them you can see the streaks of spreading chemtrails and feel the stickiness of humidity in the air.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 4081
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:54 am

Something I noticed last night--the stars are too bright! I'm on the outskirts of Salt Lake City, and the light pollution is terrible--I should only see a few of the brightest stars and planets in the sky, yet there were thousands visible. The apparent magnitude of the stars has not changed, so it indicates that there is something scattering the incoming light into a larger "spot" in the sky.

I'm going to pull out the telescope tonight and take a look at Saturn to see how clear the image is, as compared to the past. If there is more scatter, the image will be fuzzier and that would indicate a high-altitude haze is present.

Wondering if they found a way to disburse chemtrails above the water vapor line of the stratosphere--that way, they would not make visible trails.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 4081
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:09 am

David Wilcock wrote:Laugh if you want to, and some undoubtedly will, but here is the biggest secret of all:
The military-industrial complex is already operating in a Star Trek reality -- and is interacting with hundreds, if not thousands of species of human life.
With "Astronomy 2.0," it is obvious that there are thousands of planets harboring life, relatively close by. And from a Neanderthal perspective, there are some 7 billion "aliens" on this world, already!

But really, can you imagine any advanced civilization WANTING to do business with the military-industrial complex, here on Earth? That's like the Ghandi visiting the Bloods and Crips for dinner. If they are engaging aliens, then it will be those of "like mind" -- the other militaristic types in the system. I guess if you want to go out and destroy planets for a living, rather than just countries, it's the thing to do.
David Wilcock wrote:Only 100 to 200 people living on Earth are fully aware of the "big picture" of what some have called the Breakaway Civilization -- but I have been given details from multiple, credible insiders.
Like "Drake," whom said the same concerning Star Trek on his show, many times, a couple of years ago? Gotta wonder.

Is it just me, or is David starting to look more and more like a grey alien, than Edgar Cayce??? :D
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

mongo
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by mongo » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 am

We live west of Kansas City. Usually, we would get chemtrails on Friday & Saturday mornings religiously.(couldn't resist the pun) Haven't seem the same intensity, but we've been in a cloudy rainy pattern for about two weeks now, so its hard to tell. I did notice that the first big storm front that came in from the west broke apart as it approached KC. The front north in Nebraska and southern Kansas stayed together and produced heavier rainfall and lightning.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 4081
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Something interesting today at the fitness center... I overheard a couple of young guys talking about getting their hours cut at the airport because there were "none of those friggin' planes anymore." It caught my attention, but he would not provide any more info because "not worth my job, man." (I suspect they are the guys that filled the chemical tanks.)

Maybe they have realized that, "It's not nice to fool mother nature." Perhaps this is a test area to see what happens if they "lower the shields."
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by PeacefulMe » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Why are they even spraying in Salt Lake City? Isn't that a stronghold for the PTB? I would have thought that it would be relatively clear over there.

I did notice on Saturday, that although the sky was blue and the clouds white and fluffy, as I was sitting outside looking up at the sky there was a very faint haze. I only noticed it b/c of the way the sun's rays were shining through the clouds. But the haze was between the clouds, as if the clouds themselves were dissipating. I'm not 100% certain that the haze was chemtrail related, but worth a mention.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by deepfsh » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:56 pm

LoneBear wrote:Is it just me, or is David starting to look more and more like a grey alien, than Edgar Cayce??? :D
deepfsh wrote:
  • daniel wrote:Though if you've ever met David, face-to-face, and then seen pictures of Rasputin--that's enough to make your hair stand on end!
    Funny, there's an interesting blog post (as Djchrismac noted) about this controversy. I was surprised when I read that "Rasputin was [supposedly] the reincarnation of Vlad III the Impaler (Dracula)".[1] If this is true, then David/Rasputin would have to be related to Princ Charles. Namely, according to his own words, "the genealogy shows that [Charles] descended from Vlad the Impaler",[2] and his "duty is to save the world".[3]

    [1] Rasputin
    [2] Prince Charles, heir to Dracula's blood line; I'm Related To Dracula Says Prince Charles (00:48)
    [3] My duty is to save the world: Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose; Prince Charles, 'the winged hero'

    If you read the Wikipedia entry on Rasputin, you can find additional similarities between the two of them:

    It has been argued[6] that Rasputin helped to discredit the tsarist family, leading to the fall of the Romanov dynasty in February 1917.
    This reminded me on the "gnostic Illuminati self-described Grand Master Alexander Romanoff" (spelled also Romanov), who appeared in a few videos with Benjamin Fulford, who in turn was interviewed by David a few times.

    [...]was considered a "strannik" (or pilgrim) wandering from cloister to cloister. [...] His experience there, combined with a reported vision of the Virgin Mary on his return, turned him towards the life of a religious mystic and wanderer.
    David, as a "Wanderer"?

    He was regarded as a starets, an "elder", a title usually reserved for monk-confessors by those believing him to be a psychic and faith healer.
    David as a psychic, who "healed" people with his "readings".

    Rasputin was obsessed by religion and impressed many people with his knowledge and ability to explain the Bible in an uncomplicated way.
    David, as a (devout?) follower of the Law of One (I hope it won't become a religion, if it hasn't already.). People like to read and listen to him explaining TLO - he presents it in a very attractive manner.

    When he was around the age of eighteen, Rasputin spent three months in the famous Verkhoturye monastery, maybe as a penance for theft.
    This reminded me on a passage from his book Wanderer Awakening, in which he mentioned that he wanted to enrol himself into a school of metaphysics, but at the end he was not admitted.

    Not far from the monastery, Rasputin visited a holy man named Makariy, whose hut was situated nearby. Makariy had an enormous influence on Rasputin, and then later modelled himself largely on him.
    Daniel, perhaps? :lol:

    Rasputin gave up drinking alcohol and eating meat.
    David did that after he quit smoking pot and getting more involved in metaphysical research.

    In 1901, he left his home in Pokrovskoye to become a strannik (or pilgrim) [...]
    If I remember it correctly, in search for answers, David left NY, moved to Kentucky, then Virginia Beach and finally to L.A.

    Assassination attempt
    According to David, his life was threatened after he started writing Financial Tyranny.

    According to Rasputin's daughter, Maria, Rasputin did "look into" the Khlysty sect, but rejected it.
    According to his Readings section (I can't find it in through the search engine), David was thinking about joining the Masons to find out what they are up to, but his readings advised him not to do it. He was also supposedly asked to join (or was offered a bribe by) the Illuminati, but he rejected them, if I'm not mistaken.

    Rasputin’s murder was arranged by freemasons [...]
    He's supposed to be fighting them...

    In addition to that, David has been promoting the work of certain Russian scientists since he started researching metaphysics, wrote about the New Kremlin (relying on Peter Beter's testimony), and appeared in a 6-hour Russian documentary in January 2013.

    BTW, the Warner Brothers is going to make a movie about Rasputin, with Di Caprio as the main actor.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

-OM-
Discens
Discens
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:12 am

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by -OM- » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:32 pm

I'm sorry, but if David Wilcock was Rasputin, what does that have to do with anything?
If DW was Edgar Cayce, what does that have to do with anything?
If Rasputin was Vlad the impaler, what does that have to do with anything??

As Ive mentioned on the other fora, Edgar Cayce, in everyday life, wasn't someone to "aspire" to be like.

And according to the LOO, Rasputin acquired a "negative ascension" - implying it's unlikely that soul is on this plane right now and that he was generally a not very nice fellow in general.
(BTW - I find it "interesting" the origins of his forum was originally formed around the "channeled" material of Ra. Whether that's just ironic or building one's foundation on a shaky base is a question that needs to be seriously pondered)

Again, equating psionic/psychic abilities with "higher consciousness"/advanced spiritual development/(insert whatever term makes you happy here) is a faulty equation.
That should be obvious from the many, many stories we hear about those in power utilizing such skills and abilities for nefarious ends.

One can say in general , psionic abilities are an outgrowth or side effect of advancing spiritual development, but one can develop those abilities without "growing" the many other "lines of development/stages"(as per Ken Wilber's definition) of spiritual development necessary for balance.

Seems to me, Edgar Cayce, the complete person, was similar to an autistic idiot savant, who can remember the number PI out to 500 numbers and but lacks basic skills (lines of development) in a multitude of other areas.

------------------
If Everything we know is wrong, then it begs the obvious scientifically based research:

Therefore:
My new questions for a great many of these threads is and will be...
  • ** "Say Who?"
    ** "Why should one believe them?"
    ** "Where's their proof?"
    ** "If they have no concrete proof, what have they said in the past that one can verify as accurate, that gives them the benefit of doubt?"
    ** "If this is a temporal subject matter, what is the temporal process, In Detail, needed so that I or another can subjectively experience and recreate what is claimed..."
Again, speculating about a whole bunch of stuff is not the scientific method of creating a theory and then setting out to DISPROVE the theory.
It's speculating just to speculate and doesn't advance knowledge, understanding, or a subjective experience of Truth.
Last edited by -OM- on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Says Who?
Why should anyone believe them?
Where's their proof?
What have they said in the past that one can verify as accurate?
What is the temporal process, In Detail, needed so that I or another can subjectively experience and recreate what is claimed?

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by Lozion » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:34 pm

deepfsh wrote:
LoneBear wrote:Is it just me, or is David starting to look more and more like a grey alien, than Edgar Cayce??? :D
deepfsh wrote:
  • daniel wrote:Though if you've ever met David, face-to-face, and then seen pictures of Rasputin--that's enough to make your hair stand on end!
    Funny, there's an interesting blog post (as Djchrismac noted) about this controversy. I was surprised when I read that "Rasputin was [supposedly] the reincarnation of Vlad III the Impaler (Dracula)".[1] If this is true, then David/Rasputin would have to be related to Princ Charles. Namely, according to his own words, "the genealogy shows that [Charles] descended from Vlad the Impaler",[2] and his "duty is to save the world".[3]

    [1] Rasputin
    [2] Prince Charles, heir to Dracula's blood line; I'm Related To Dracula Says Prince Charles (00:48)
    [3] My duty is to save the world: Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose; Prince Charles, 'the winged hero'

    If you read the Wikipedia entry on Rasputin, you can find additional similarities between the two of them:

    It has been argued[6] that Rasputin helped to discredit the tsarist family, leading to the fall of the Romanov dynasty in February 1917.
    This reminded me on the "gnostic Illuminati self-described Grand Master Alexander Romanoff" (spelled also Romanov), who appeared in a few videos with Benjamin Fulford, who in turn was interviewed by David a few times.

    [...]was considered a "strannik" (or pilgrim) wandering from cloister to cloister. [...] His experience there, combined with a reported vision of the Virgin Mary on his return, turned him towards the life of a religious mystic and wanderer.
    David, as a "Wanderer"?

    He was regarded as a starets, an "elder", a title usually reserved for monk-confessors by those believing him to be a psychic and faith healer.
    David as a psychic, who "healed" people with his "readings".

    Rasputin was obsessed by religion and impressed many people with his knowledge and ability to explain the Bible in an uncomplicated way.
    David, as a (devout?) follower of the Law of One (I hope it won't become a religion, if it hasn't already.). People like to read and listen to him explaining TLO - he presents it in a very attractive manner.

    When he was around the age of eighteen, Rasputin spent three months in the famous Verkhoturye monastery, maybe as a penance for theft.
    This reminded me on a passage from his book Wanderer Awakening, in which he mentioned that he wanted to enrol himself into a school of metaphysics, but at the end he was not admitted.

    Not far from the monastery, Rasputin visited a holy man named Makariy, whose hut was situated nearby. Makariy had an enormous influence on Rasputin, and then later modelled himself largely on him.
    Daniel, perhaps? :lol:

    Rasputin gave up drinking alcohol and eating meat.
    David did that after he quit smoking pot and getting more involved in metaphysical research.

    In 1901, he left his home in Pokrovskoye to become a strannik (or pilgrim) [...]
    If I remember it correctly, in search for answers, David left NY, moved to Kentucky, then Virginia Beach and finally to L.A.

    Assassination attempt
    According to David, his life was threatened after he started writing Financial Tyranny.

    According to Rasputin's daughter, Maria, Rasputin did "look into" the Khlysty sect, but rejected it.
    According to his Readings section (I can't find it in through the search engine), David was thinking about joining the Masons to find out what they are up to, but his readings advised him not to do it. He was also supposedly asked to join (or was offered a bribe by) the Illuminati, but he rejected them, if I'm not mistaken.

    Rasputin’s murder was arranged by freemasons [...]
    He's supposed to be fighting them...

    In addition to that, David has been promoting the work of certain Russian scientists since he started researching metaphysics, wrote about the New Kremlin (relying on Peter Beter's testimony), and appeared in a 6-hour Russian documentary in January 2013.

    BTW, the Warner Brothers is going to make a movie about Rasputin, with Di Caprio as the main actor.
Interesting connections.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by deepfsh » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:18 am

-OM- wrote:I'm sorry, but if David Wilcock was Rasputin, what does that have to do with anything?
If DW was Edgar Cayce, what does that have to do with anything?
If Rasputin was Vlad the impaler, what does that have to do with anything??
I think it has, at least for the "Wanderer contingent", to quote daniel. Like I wrote in one of my older posts, David Wilcock has a BA in Psychology and runs a business (with supposedly 5 employees), which I assume takes part of the religion/spirituality (New Age) sector. I don't believe that the majority of the young readers or clients are fully aware of these facts. "We're talking about money," to quote Jordan Maxwell, and (young) people blindly leading their (blond-hair-blue-eyes) prophet.

If he isn't what he claims (or wishes) or thinks he is, what impact would this have on his business (and reputation)? Some of his "predictions" and conclusions didn't happen and haven't happened, and if I remember it correctly, quite a few people were disappointed because of it - I hope they learned something from it.
  • #112 Pablo 2014-06-08 17:57
    David's article "The Nightmare is Almost Over" turns one year old today.

    I wish it was over. So much. I'm so tired of it all...
I see some commenters are getting exhausted. You gave me an idea -OM-, I'll think about doing an experiment.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
Recursive
Discens
Discens
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 pm
Location: Minneapolis, USA

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by Recursive » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:03 am

LoneBear wrote:It's now been a WEEK without chemtrails covering the skies... people are actually starting to notice... "look how blue the sky is!"
We had a very clear sky last week in Minneapolis and people in my neighborhood noticed. Then Saturday brought a thunderstorm with torrential rain bringing down a few inches in two hours. It's been cloudy since. The last two days the clouds were supplied by the planes.
Last edited by Recursive on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

-OM-
Discens
Discens
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:12 am

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by -OM- » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Some of his "predictions" and conclusions didn't happen and haven't happened, and if I remember it correctly, quite a few people were disappointed because of it - I hope they learned something from it.
Not some... Many!
DW has been "predicting" stuff since well before 2001.
(Guess what he was predicting would happen in 2001?)
It's now been a WEEK without chemtrails covering the skies... people are actually starting to notice... "look how blue the sky is!"
Living near a major int'l airport and major military base, I can say the chemtrails for us haven't been sprayed for at least 2-3 months.
Says Who?
Why should anyone believe them?
Where's their proof?
What have they said in the past that one can verify as accurate?
What is the temporal process, In Detail, needed so that I or another can subjectively experience and recreate what is claimed?

User avatar
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:04 pm

dave432 wrote:In the Chicago area, I have noticed a decline lately, but these have been casual observations. We have had A LOT of rain. Today, for example, is the kind of day where we would normally see a lot of chemtrails because the sky is sunny and clear and the wind is still. The other night, I was actually shocked to see a regular, old contrail. I was waiting for the trail to linger and it disappeared just behind the plane. Believe it or not, I had a fond childhood memory of the "good old days" of pollution.
You should see the torrential rain we've had today!
dave432 wrote:The sun lately has been so, so bright and with a quick peek, the solar disc is definitely getting bigger to my naked eye, but contrary to what Chris is reporting, sunrises and sunsets have not been blocked here, but I can't see all the way to the horizon, either. The light is looking different reflecting off of objects, almost dreamlike. I haven't been mentioning it because I think it frightens people.
Even if the sunrise and sunset doesn't appear to be blocked from Chi-town, if you're seeing clouds like this sequence here then they are still manipulating the weather without the chemtrails adding to the haze and subsequently cloud cover:

Image
Image
Image

I've also been thinking a lot about this recently, what with lots of people in Scotland divided over our forthcoming independence vote which the English Government has been very against (and thus the Royals/IMF/NWO and co.):
Weather Warfare against “Rogue States”

The unusual climatic occurrences in the US and Western Europe have been extensively documented.

However, what the news media has failed to underscore is that a number of unusual and dramatic climatic changes have occurred in recent years in countries which are identified as possible targets under the US Administration’s pre-emptive war doctrine.

Weather patterns in North Korea, for instance, have been marked since the mid-1990s by a succession of droughts, followed by floods. The result has been the destruction of an entire agricultural system. In Cuba, the pattern is very similar to that observed in North Korea. (see Table 3)

In Iraq, Iran and Syria, a devastating drought occurred in 1999. In Afghanistan, four years of drought in the years preceding the US led invasion in 2001, have led to the destruction of the peasant economy, leading to widespread famine.
...
Weather manipulation is the pre-emptive weapon par excellence. It can be directed against enemy countries or even “friendly nations”, without their knowledge. Weather warfare constitutes a covert form of pre-emptive war. The manipulation of climate can be used to destabilize an enemy’s economy, ecosystem and agriculture (e.g. North Korea or Cuba). Needless to say it can trigger havoc in financial and commodity markets and can potentially be used as an instrument of “insider trade” for financial gain. It has the ability of destabilizing a country’s institutions. Concurrently, the disruption in agriculture creates a greater dependency on food aid and imported grain staples from the US and other Western countries.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ultima ... -2/5306386
It is now June and I can count on the fingers of one hand how many sunny or chemtrail free days we've had all year, I get the distinct impression that we are being blasted by terrible weather as punishment for being insolent and wanting to break from the union...
dave432 wrote:As for heat, we are much cooler than June should be. Makes me wonder if we really have been pushed into a farther-out orbit due to the solar transition process.
I'm not so sure, but then we see so little sunlight now due to the constant cloud cover or haze and this is reflecting a lot of solar radiation. Sorry if I keep banging on about this but it really is ridiculous over here.

No way, the TV weather just came on... sunny in England and Wales, but Scotland... now i'm convinced we're being targeted!

Image

Image

And look above the shoulder of the weatherman, this line of clouds is be generating all the cloud cover hitting Scotland from offshore and was certainly doing so on the animation on TV, just like i've seen on my time-lapses (15th April for example, see below) with the long sausage shaped rotating clouds, or gravity clouds, being hit by a certain frequency that then generates the clouds with the patchwork patterns which cover the whole sky:

Image

Image

Image

Image

I'd love to see what's happening in the Atlantic ocean right now, I can hazard a guess...

Image

:(
LoneBear wrote:Something interesting today at the fitness center... I overheard a couple of young guys talking about getting their hours cut at the airport because there were "none of those friggin' planes anymore." It caught my attention, but he would not provide any more info because "not worth my job, man." (I suspect they are the guys that filled the chemical tanks.)

Maybe they have realized that, "It's not nice to fool mother nature." Perhaps this is a test area to see what happens if they "lower the shields."
I've read a few stories similar to this and that's an interesting observation, I bet you it is roasting hot if they do lower the cloud shield for a bit. We should be so lucky... keep me updated on what you're all seeing, it's been good to help me piece together some of the things above.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by Lozion » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Something interesting today at the fitness center... I overheard a couple of young guys talking about getting their hours cut at the airport because there were "none of those friggin' planes anymore." It caught my attention, but he would not provide any more info because "not worth my job, man." (I suspect they are the guys that filled the chemical tanks.)

I've read a few stories similar to this and that's an interesting observation, I bet you it is roasting hot if they do lower the cloud shield for a bit. We should be so lucky... keep me updated on what you're all seeing, it's been good to help me piece together some of the things above.
Maybe they have to do what is done in African countries during heat waves: Delestage, which is turning off electrical power in an area and then switch to another on rotation to save resources. What we hear from all the DW, Fulford et al is that the NWO is running broke. Remember last year the CIA-run airline in California that shut down?

Number 1, make it so!
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 4081
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Morning chemtrails

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:12 am

Lozion wrote:What we hear from all the DW, Fulford et al is that the NWO is running broke.
I've always wondered how the people that print the money, and extort billions in taxes, can ever run broke?

Well, the dry spell has broken and we have a few chemtrails this morning--only about 3 that I can see, and only directly in front of the rising sun... north, south and west are still crystal clear.
MorningTrailsRisingSun.jpg
Morning chemtrails blocking sun
MorningTrailsRisingSun.jpg (13.15 KiB) Viewed 10883 times
(Taken through a window, so I could use the blinds to block out the sun to get the photo. The straight trails on top aren't chemtrails, but just the blinds reflecting on the glass.)
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 4081
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:43 pm

The skies were criss-crossed with chemtrails again this morning, along with corn-rowed clouds. Looks like things are back to "normal."

It is amazing how washed-out that deep, blue sky is now... more grey than blue at the moment.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

User avatar
daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: P3X-774

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by daniel » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:23 am

-OM- wrote:(BTW - I find it "interesting" the origins of his forum was originally formed around the "channeled" material of Ra. Whether that's just ironic or building one's foundation on a shaky base is a question that needs to be seriously pondered)
If you have read the Monastic posts, Antiquatis was actually founded from a concept put forth by an old Sci-Fi movie, Logan's Run (1976), which is where the "Sanctuary Project" got its name from. The Sanctuary research led to the works of George Hunt Williamson (1950s), which is all the Elder Race material that Ra borrowed, later on. Antiquatis means "the ancient ones" -- the Elder Race, as described in Williamson's books.

Now if you need the irony... the first incarnation of Antiquatis. using some DEC forum software called "Notes" back in the 1980s on a dial-in BBS, was actually called "New Order." After Bush made his New World Order announcement, it was changed to Breidablik of the Norse sagas--the only place to survive Ragnarok (the destruction of the gods). "Antiquatis" came from Jack O'Neil's mispronunciation of the Latin in the Stargate SG-1 episode, "The Fifth Race," referring to the Ancients.

LB did not even run across the Ra Material until the 1997 ISUS Conference, that took place at L/L Research (publishers of the Ra Material), since Carla was one of the original Board members of ISUS (Don and Dewey were friends). So the site was not "formed around" the Ra material--it was a much later add-on, but due to the popularity of the material and Ra's reference to Dewey Larson's theory, it quickly took over the discussions.
-OM- wrote:Again, equating psionic/psychic abilities with "higher consciousness"/advanced spiritual development/(insert whatever term makes you happy here) is a faulty equation.
That should be obvious from the many, many stories we hear about those in power utilizing such skills and abilities for nefarious ends.

One can say in general , psionic abilities are an outgrowth or side effect of advancing spiritual development, but one can develop those abilities without "growing" the many other "lines of development/stages"(as per Ken Wilber's definition) of spiritual development necessary for balance.
If you've read Larson's book, Beyond Space and Time, the various psi abilities can come from two, different sectors: the Cosmic sector, which is where the ability derives from coordinate time (through the use of the soul aspect of intuition and feeling), and from the Ethical sector. Unethical use, as the name implies, is limited to Cosmic sector skills (the temporal version of the 5, physical senses, telepathy=hearing, telekinesis=touch, etc).

The manifestation of the distinction between cosmic and ethical sectors is the difference between the philosophies of rivalry and rapport, respectively.
-OM- wrote:
  • ** "Say Who?"
    ** "Why should one believe them?"
    ** "Where's their proof?"
    ** "If they have no concrete proof, what have they said in the past that one can verify as accurate, that gives them the benefit of doubt?"
    ** "If this is a temporal subject matter, what is the temporal process, In Detail, needed so that I or another can subjectively experience and recreate what is claimed..."
I would suggest that you don't believe anything, but examine the evidence for yourself. You can't expect others to "do the work" for you, because if you do, then you'll never develop the internal world view that would allow comprehension of those answers. If you don't have the background to understand the answer, then no amount of proof will ever be "believable."
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Atlantic Canada

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by Arcelius » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:31 am

daniel wrote:LB did not even run across the Ra Material until the 1997 ISUS Conference, that took place at L/L Research (publishers of the Ra Material), since Carla was one of the original Board members of ISUS (Don and Dewey were friends). So the site was not "formed around" the Ra material--it was a much later add-on, but due to the popularity of the material and Ra's reference to Dewey Larson's theory, it quickly took over the discussions.
Indeed it did and it was what initially attracted me to the site (i.e. the more indepth discussions around the Law of One). L/L Research runs their own web site and fora. Yet, the quality of discussion there is relatively low often not rising above what I have seen most Christians discuss (e.g. Am I saved yet?). The words used may change but the understanding is not any different for the most part. The RS and RS2 discussions are also quite interesting and I have learned a great deal from them (Thanks to LB and Gopi for their explanations).

When a community gathers together (whether online or in person though being in person certainly changes the dynamic), there is an egregore or thoughtform (potentially an SMC) that is created based on the individuals involved. There is often a difference in the egregore between the inner and outer courts of a occult society and the nature of the egregore reflects that. Like does tend to attract like in certain realms such as that of the spirit (anima/animus) rather than having opposites attract. The instruction given in the outer reflects that which is required to change in order to meet the minimum requirements for the inner court. Regardless of the skill acquired in the outer court, if rapport is not attained with the egregore of the inner court, then you will not be admitted and the reasons will be obvious to those in the inner court though not as much so to the individual. Many words to describe something that has happened and will happen with the Sanctuary Project (inner court) and the Antiquatis site (outer court). It also happens regularly in real life around things like sports teams and mascots (inner court equivalent would be the coaches, owners, and players) or corporations including brands (inner court equivalent is the C-level execs and large shareholders).

Speaking of origins, the genies of myth which grant you 3 wishes that never work out for you are common stories and even jokes. The reason they never work out is generally because of the incorrect and incomplete specification of what is truly desired. When bringing something into form such as Antiquatis, L/L Research, Sanctuary, etc., the better and more clear the specification of what exactly is to be created and how it will work once created is quite critical to success.
daniel wrote:If you've read Larson's book, Beyond Space and Time, the various psi abilities can come from two, different sectors: the Cosmic sector, which is where the ability derives from coordinate time (through the use of the soul aspect of intuition and feeling), and from the Ethical sector. Unethical use, as the name implies, is limited to Cosmic sector skills (the temporal version of the 5, physical senses, telepathy=hearing, telekinesis=touch, etc).
It is interesting to note that these abilities developed in the Ethical sector have more power than the equivalent ones developed in the Cosmic sector which can also be used ethically though there is no requirement to do so. Also, there are more than 5 physical senses and correspondingly, temporal equivalents to those as well.
daniel wrote:The manifestation of the distinction between cosmic and ethical sectors is the difference between the philosophies of rivalry and rapport, respectively.
I see that the Cosmic sector is the opportunity to explore the differences between rivalry and rapport since both are possible there. Those who choose to stay are still learning valuable things though from a certain perspective, they are not progressing as quickly. As a metaphor, in school (at least in the 'olden days'), you had to learn a minimum amount of material in order to progress to the next grade. Once satisfied that this material had been learned, the teacher will allow you to go forward. However, just because the minimum requirements have been met, doesn't mean that all of the material presented has been thoroughly understood and mastered (including things that the teacher doesn't touch upon). At the same time, the student who chooses to stay behind will eventually realize that having the additional instruction that an advanced grade may offer will assist them in progressing and it will eventually be accepted (to not do so is a type of prison where the evolution of consciousness is not possible). Kheb is a path which places a higher responsibility on the student in that the student become his/her own teacher and the learning material is structured accordingly. If done well, it is possible for the student to learn much faster though the question of rivalry and rapport still features (at least until resolved). I see the Cosmic sector as the place to discover that rapport is the only long-term viable solution with the Ethical sector as the place of consciousness available once that is discovered and integrated.
daniel wrote:I would suggest that you don't believe anything, but examine the evidence for yourself. You can't expect others to "do the work" for you, because if you do, then you'll never develop the internal world view that would allow comprehension of those answers. If you don't have the background to understand the answer, then no amount of proof will ever be "believable."
Not only the comprehension of the answers but also the ability to use the answers to accomplish consciousness work. This is the real personal proof for such things. Note that in this respect, scientific proof caters to the lowest common denominator in that anything true must be reproducible by anyone at any time (simplified). This explicitly excludes a lot of human experience particularly that which happens inside of consciousness. The only Saviour that may come with the answers you don't need to understand will be like the shepherd which selects which of his flock will be "sacrificed" to the butcher in order to pay her/his bills.

User avatar
Obzistian
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 am
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Contact:

Re: Ready for the Alien Invasion and Project Blue Beam?

Post by Obzistian » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Chemtrails still in full force here in Jacksonville, NC, see them every day.
This is also the biggest military base on the east coast.
Interactive Intelligence coordinates movement in harmony with its nature.

Post Reply