Ocean Currents

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Ocean Currents

Post by mongo » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:39 am

http://www.projectworldawareness.com/20 ... t-is-gone/

I came across this article explaining how the North Atlantic current is gone due to the BP oil spill in the Gulf. I was wondering if anyone has seen any other reports that would verify this article.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Global Warming or Ice Age?

Post by deepfsh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:08 pm

Maybe it was LoneBear or Daniel who wrote that chemtrailing could actually be done because of a potential future ice age, low temperatures, and not the opposite. Dr Bill Deagle said this during his lengthy lecture in 2006 (01:06:25).
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Ocean Currents

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:41 pm

I've read numerous reports on the North Atlantic current has been drastically affected by the BP oil spill, primarily changing the thermocline characteristics of the western Atlantic which results in the "hot water" being spread over a much larger area, rather than the tight current it used to be that went up to the British Isles. Of course, that's also changed the climate of eastern USA (as I was raised on the Atlantic coast). The ocean is a major player in climate for a hundred or so miles inland.

From what I understand of the situation, this change in the current may be the reason for the excessive chemtrails... they are trying to transport the thermal energy across the Atlantic using the trade winds, rather than the ocean current, or their little World Empire in London City may be threatened! I guess the NWO doesn't generate enough hot air, already.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Ocean Currents

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:08 pm

LoneBear wrote:I've read numerous reports on the North Atlantic current has been drastically affected by the BP oil spill, primarily changing the thermocline characteristics of the western Atlantic which results in the "hot water" being spread over a much larger area, rather than the tight current it used to be that went up to the British Isles. Of course, that's also changed the climate of eastern USA (as I was raised on the Atlantic coast). The ocean is a major player in climate for a hundred or so miles inland.

From what I understand of the situation, this change in the current may be the reason for the excessive chemtrails... they are trying to transport the thermal energy across the Atlantic using the trade winds, rather than the ocean current, or their little World Empire in London City may be threatened! I guess the NWO doesn't generate enough hot air, already.
I'm not so sure, we used to have prevailing westerly winds but now we get either a lot of cold winds coming down from the arctic (which used to be a very rare occurrence) or a new kind of updraft i've noticed that coincides with cloud cover building around the sun. There can be no wind at all and then sudden gusts appear from nowhere, as HAARP/EISCAT/GWEN/NEXRAD/Cell phone towers and whatever other phased array facilities they have bombarding us with ELF waves and other EM frequencies then ramp up the Ionospheric heating to generate the cloud cover and this sudden wind, as seen in the ripples you can observe in the sky and haze/clouds. Our once-normal trade winds from the Atlantic are barely there any more and when they are it certainly isn't warm air they are bringing.

Mind you, south of Scotland the weather hasn't been as cold and rogue state Scotland is getting ready to vote for independence.... and paying for it through pre-emptive weather warfare already:

http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... state.html

I can't remember the last time I saw normal weather, even on days that are chemtrail free I still see clouds following the sun across the sky and the ripples and boiling sky clues from HAARP facility fiddling. Weather is the favourite invisible weapon for the elites to play with and boy do they have the tech to do so. London, much like Berlin has a much warmer climate than up here and i've noticed the haze and cloud cover keeping that burny sun from hurting the slaves but different days provide different tactics. Who knows what they are up to or what their plans are next...

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/haarp.html

Thing is though, if it is so easy for them to divert the jet stream with their weather toys then the algae blooms you can see from other geoengineering experiments could also be related to ocean currents being moved around. I wouldn't put it past them...

Elana Freeland's excellent new book discusses them briefly - http://feralhouse.com/chemtrails/

I hunted down a load of satellite photo's online and posted one each day while I was away, shocking stuff when seen from this angle and worth checking out if you missed them, chemtrails, cloudshields, algae blooms and whole lot of disinfo in the titles! You'll also see the L-shaped cloud shield Jim Stone talks about which always seems to sit offshore to the east or west to block sunrise/sunset. Maybe they can help shed some light on what's really going on with the ocean currents:

http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... ace-1.html

Here's an algae example:

On looking at this photo, could it be that the energy from the changing sun is causing the algae blooms and the chemtrails shown in this picture are to prevent the biosphere from upgrading, and this is another reason the sun is being blocked? (along with keeping the atmosphere weponized to help HAARP work better and enslave us with unhealthy EM radiation, introducing their new synthetic biological nano-life into the biosphere to take it over slowly from the bottom of the chain, blocking the harsh UVB & UVC radiation from the sun since the ionosphere and magnetosphere has been getting ripped to bits on a daily basis for decades now and thus lowering the shields, having an atmosphere more conductive to mind control frequencies & satellite DEW's...) I could go on but suffice to say it is the ultimate toy for the elites, multi-functional, silent and deadly.

I know I keep banging on about it but it seems to me that they don't want the slaves to naturally change their DNA and evolve along with the sun. And every single sunrise and sunset I see is always blocked, surely giving sungazing some merit since the first or last hour of sunlight is supposed to be the good stuff?!

And if not a DNA upgrade then it is surely being done to keep us unhealthy and purchasing food from the mega-corps and agriculture which will soon be as fake as the weather and owned by Monsanto. The NWO can't have all the starving people in the world getting free nourishment and free healthcare from the sun, too much money in it for them:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... shine.aspx

Keep your friends close and your enemies cold, poor and unhealthy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect

The Romans put up a wall to keep the Celtic people of Scotland (barbarians in their eyes, of all the nerve!) out of their OWO, this is just the new version i'm seeing all around me. Just check out the selection of stories about poverty and corruption below to explain the "Glasgow effect" and see how Rome has just morphed into a new form:

http://www.digiaye.com/corruption/

Some of us are making moves up here to change that though, may the force be with us!! I'm sure if we can bypass their rigged voting system and get a yes vote that the IMF and NWO will come down hard on us, we shall see...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!