The Vault of Heaven and the Pillars of Hercules

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The Vault of Heaven and the Pillars of Hercules

Post by LoneBear » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 am

I've run across another interesting reference to Da Vinci's Demons--the origin of the Vault of Heaven and it's association to the Pillars of Hercules.

The Vault of Heaven is an ancient reference to the globe that contains the stars in the sky, during the times when they believed that the stars weren't millions of light years away, but just smaller objects, nearby--curiously, the same conclusion I can to when trying to model the stars in the Reciprocal System. In the context of the RS, that would make the Vault of Heaven analogous to the gravitational limit (the Pythagorean Monad for the solar system).

Now you've been programmed to believe that the Pillars of Hercules are the Straits of Gibraltar, to prevent you from making a rather obvious correlation. You should read the Wikipedia entry on the Pillars, just for background info. But pay attention to the section that says, "Pillars are portals," which is what mythology (and symbology) is actually saying.

This section is also quite interesting:
On the Spanish coast at Los Barrios are Torres de Hercules which are twin towers that were inspired by the Pillars of Hercules. These towers are the tallest buildings in Andalucía.
What "twin towers" were the tallest buildings in America? And consider 9/11 -- where "11" is a symbol of two pillars and "9" is the number of man (not 5, as many believe), and "/" (the slash) means to cut or divide.

Seems that the NWO is claiming to have destroyed the Portal of Hercules.

Now, what Titan held the world upon his shoulders, with two, upraised arms?

Not Hercules... but Atlas. Notice how the upright arms look like two pillars, with the planet as the portal.

In Aztec, Atlas is called Atlanteotl, the water-god who "was condemned to stand forever on the edge of the world, bearing upon his shoulders the vault of the heavens." The temple to Atlanteotl was in Aztlan (Atlantis), named after the god.

Connect a few of these pieces together... the vault of heaven is the Monad of the gravitational limit, so how can a god stand at the "edge of the world," one limit, to support another? The RS has an answer for that, and it is called the "unit boundary" -- the "edge" of the physical atom that distinguishes "location in space" from "structure in time."

The translations of the word "support" or "bearing" are fairly accurate, whether Greek or Aztec. The concept is the Latin sustineo, "sustain" or "maintain." What we have here is Atlas "maintaining" a portal between the Vault of Heaven and the Earth--and notice his arms are on opposite sides of the Earth, two pillars or axes. If you check creation mythos in almost any culture, you will find the "twin dilemma" of two "somethings" supporting the Earth, whether shoulders, axes, arms, pillars or gods.

Now these rupes nigra et altissima locations reveal something interesting on how the Vault of Heaven and the Pillars of Hercules connect to yet another legend, Atlantis. Also consider this map, from the Schoner globe of 1515 AD which shows Antarctica without the ice, but with another feature that we don't see anywhere on modern maps, namely an inland sea with "Straights" much like the Mediterranean:

And before I give my understanding of this, I was just curious to see if anyone could assemble these pieces to see what they show...
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: The Vault of Heaven and the Pillars of Hercules

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:42 am

LoneBear wrote:Now, what Titan held the world upon his shoulders, with two, upraised arms?
[image]
Not Hercules... but Atlas. Notice how the upright arms look like two pillars, with the planet as the portal.

In Aztec, Atlas is called Atlanteotl, the water-god who "was condemned to stand forever on the edge of the world, bearing upon his shoulders the vault of the heavens." The temple to Atlanteotl was in Aztlan (Atlantis), named after the god.

Connect a few of these pieces together... the vault of heaven is the Monad of the gravitational limit, so how can a god stand at the "edge of the world," one limit, to support another? The RS has an answer for that, and it is called the "unit boundary" -- the "edge" of the physical atom that distinguishes "location in space" from "structure in time."

A few things strike me about this. The first thing my mind wanted to wrap around, in light of this post and specifically the pictures of Atlas holding the world and the map from the Schoner globe, is imagining our stellar system turned 90 degrees so that instead of seeing its motion as comparable to a frisbee, I'm now imagining it as spinning like a ferris wheel, which, as it turns out, have their own set of pillars to keep the mechanism balanced and supported.

I'm having difficulty putting to words the answer that I feel your questioning deserves. My experience with unit boundary is as follows. My most successful/profound/vivid experiences outside of the waking state have come as a result of me watching for the boundary between awake and asleep. I can't remember where I saw this visualization written about but as a trigger to the unconscious mind of what my desire is, I will visualize a simple 2d image of a flat line segment sitting atop an equilateral triangle. The left side of the line segment / seesaw represents 'awake', the right side represents 'asleep', and the directed focus is always to the balancing point at the tip of the triangle, the fulcrum where the two meet. As the journey begins, at first, the seesaw is in full swing between the two realms, I'll slip over to the other side, realize it/catch myself asleep, and that will swing me back to this side. As I continue paying attention, the swings/dips between the two realms become less extreme until the seesaw is sitting balanced and the focus is directed at the fulcrum point. It feels like leaving the body / falling into a crack in space and time, and for me, quite often is accompanied by the visual of actually falling into a movie screen or perhaps leaving the movie and falling out of the tv box...

[sidenote: this thought is extremely interesting to me, given my first memory of the birth of my consciousness into this life, and the first thing I recall is what my "undeveloped" mind recognized first as 'rectangle' and then 'screen'. The next memory is of bright light, discomfort, and then the beginning of my life in this form.]

Back to the subject at hand with the Pillars of Hercules.. could it be that the physical location of the Straights of Gibraltar is one of the previous locations of the poles prior to a shift of the planet's axis? Also, if the planet is imagined as having a toroidal field, the places where the pillars/arms meet/support the celestial body, would be comparable to the root and crown chakra of the human energy system. These spots are like the unit boundary, in that the torus field and global sphere intersect / come together at those points/plane of intersection. What lies (seemingly) external to the combination of the corpus/sphere/planet and the soul/anima/energetic toroidal field would be (my mind says equivalent space) and is in my head synonymous to the ethical sector existing 'outside' time and space.

Not sure if any of this is in line with the connections you've made. Looking forward to seeing what kind of conclusions you're drawing on the subject!
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Lotus
Discens
Discens

Post by Lotus » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:24 am

I have thought about what you said here and and am not sure what conclusion you are trying to point to. Perhaps I need to look into these topics more on my own to get a better grasp of what you are saying, but you do say something I want to ask about:
LoneBear wrote: "9" is the number of man (not 5, as many believe)
I don't understand why 9 is the number of man. For that matter I don't see why 5 is the number of man any more than 2 or 3. I can see aspects of different numbers being present in the makeup of a person so am unsure why one number is more appropriate than another. Would you be willing to explain both why 9 represents man and why others would say 5 does?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Lotus wrote:I don't understand why 9 is the number of man. For that matter I don't see why 5 is the number of man any more than 2 or 3. I can see aspects of different numbers being present in the makeup of a person so am unsure why one number is more appropriate than another. Would you be willing to explain both why 9 represents man and why others would say 5 does?
"5" comes from the physical attributes of man--5 senses (sight, smell, taste, touch, hear) and 5 limbs (2 arms, 2 legs, head). A later inclusion was "5 values" which map to the vMemes of spiral dynamics, "instinct (beige)" excluded because that is supposed to be what separates man from animal. They are: tribal (purple), power god (red, alpha male), truth force (blue, religion), entrepreneurial (orange, includes science), New Age (green).

"9" is much older that includes the "divine" nature of man in its composition, being symbolic of completion. Man (Adam) was the "completed form." In the old reckoning, there are only 4 senses--the ones attached to the head, which is the center of consciousness. Touch is considered different because the entire body has a sense of touch (even though specialized at the fingers). So the number of man is: 4 + 1 + 4, referring to the 4 physical senses, touch as a unifying, whole-body principle, and the 4 metaphysical senses that correspond to the spatial senses in the 3D realm of the cosmic sector. These last 4 are the "soul" that god gave man--but if you read the legends, it was Enki that gave man a soul, not Enlil.

Of course, by dropping off those last "4" senses, man becomes entirely a creature of sensation--intuition, the "divine" senses, is transferred (psychological term) to the representatives of the divine--the priests and gurus, so you are dependent upon them instead of yourself.

After a person develops psionic ability, you'll find that they avoid the New Age "touchy-feely" system--because touch takes on a significantly stronger role. Even in Babylon 5, the members of the PsiCorps always wore gloves to prevent accidental, physical contact because of the strong pathway that it opens. Handshakes are acceptable because the hands, though the most sensitive of the touch organ, is also the most calloused, because it is used so much. The hands are accustomed to blocking energy. But if you engage in psionics, you will find that the tips of the fingers and the center of the palm are interesting places, being the bioenergy analog to voltage and current of a battery.

In reference to the Vault of Heaven... consider the Pillars as the axis mundi, and see where that goes.

Juanter
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Juanter » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:43 am

I found this picture and I wanted to share it with you based on the Pillar images on the side of the pentagram. A lot going on in this picture.
Last edited by LoneBear on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to include img tag to make picture visible in post.

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:04 am

O, let me ramble...It sure looks like the arms of Atlas is the layout of Antartica in the map. Which would make the South Pole the navel of the earth and the bridge between two worlds. Makes sense that Atlantis would be there. Especially when you consider that charge from the sun comes up from the South pole. http://milesmathis.com/season.pdf.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:39 am

Juanter wrote:I found this picture and I wanted to share it with you based on the Pillar images on the side of the pentagram. A lot going on in this picture.
That is an interesting picture. The center figure is Death, much like the one on the mural at Denver International Airport. He is exiting the central circle (which looks like a stargate--a portal), with an electrical discharge destroying the supporting pillars.
LoneBear wrote:What "twin towers" were the tallest buildings in America? And consider 9/11 -- where "11" is a symbol of two pillars and "9" is the number of man (not 5, as many believe), and "/" (the slash) means to cut or divide.
Again, we have Death cutting/dividing these pillars of Hercules, just like slashing the World Trade Centers with airplanes cutting through the sides (though all indications are no planes actually hit the towers).

Going back to my original post, the two pillars that support the world are the axis mundi, also referred to as a "world tree," such as the Norse Yggdrasil. The pillars are located on opposite sides of the planet--one at the north pole, the rupes nigra et altissima in the center of the Bargos Islands, and the other at the south pole--both being locations of the entrances to the underworld, conventionally referred to as Hades.

It is these Pillars of Hercules that hold the world in balance. Interesting how much NWO symbolism surrounds the breaking of this "balance."

I was just proofreading this post and the thought occurred to me that if 9/11 were some kind of global "message" to indicate the destruction of the Pillars of Hercules, then WHO was the message directed at? In general, people are just too ignorant of mythological symbolism for it to have any meaning to them, even unconsciously. So if you eliminate the plants, animals and people... who (or what) was it directed at?

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:08 pm

LoneBear wrote:So if you eliminate the plants, animals and people... who (or what) was it directed at?
Maybe to their "Gods", or some sentient beings that are fighting against the NWO people, so to give them the warning that "the powers that be" have the "upper hand" and want to induce/provoke chaos instead of balance. Or perhaps the nature itself that holds the balancing effect most likely. Its like "pissing in the wind", gonna get it all over you. :D
Enjoy the Silence

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:48 pm

I'm starting to wonder if the "aliens" that the NWO are working against are from "in here," rather than "out there"--inside the Earth in the inner realms, not outside the Earth from the outer realms. It may actually make more sense. The world axis is the entrances to the underworld, where the south pole is already underwater (the Nazi U-boats are said to have plotted its course) and the north pole is frozen over. And now we have "global cooling" where geoengineering is trying to keep the north pole from melting.

I was looking at Chris' polar vortex stuff and I noticed it was focused on the United States--but take a look at the part of the rotation that ISN'T seen in the report, the other half shooting all this powerplant-produced water vapor straight up to the Bargos Islands, buring them deep in snow. (BTW, that bit where they show ALL the Florida power plants turn on at the same time, shooting massive amounts of steam in the air is pretty creepy!)

We're programmed by filmmakers to always consider a threat from "out there"... what if that is backwards, too?

The Truth is In Here.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by maeghan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:01 pm

LoneBear wrote: It is these Pillars of Hercules that hold the world in balance. Interesting how much NWO symbolism surrounds the breaking of this "balance."

I was just proofreading this post and the thought occurred to me that if 9/11 were some kind of global "message" to indicate the destruction of the Pillars of Hercules, then WHO was the message directed at? In general, people are just too ignorant of mythological symbolism for it to have any meaning to them, even unconsciously. So if you eliminate the plants, animals and people... who (or what) was it directed at?
I suspected over a year ago that the One World Trade Center, or the Freedom Tower, might possibly be the 3rd temple. It was an intuitive idea with no logical basis. I started to search for some info and found this Scott Onstott's page.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:11 pm

maeghan wrote:I suspected over a year ago that the One World Trade Center, or the Freedom Tower, might possibly be the 3rd temple. It was an intuitive idea with no logical basis. I started to search for some info and found this Scott Onstott's page.
So now we're down to one "freedom" tower... just waiting for it to be struck by lightning! (The Tarot Trump)
The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, destruction, and liberation.

Some frequent keywords used by card readers are:
Chaos — Sudden change — Impact — Hard times
Crisis — Revelation — Disruption — Realizing the truth
Disillusion — Crash — Burst — Uncomfortable experience
Downfall — Ruin — Ego blow — Explosive transformation
After all, "liberation" is freedom--perhaps freedom from the domination of the ancient gods.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:17 am

daniel wrote:I'm starting to wonder if the "aliens" that the NWO are working against are from "in here," rather than "out there"--inside the Earth in the inner realms, not outside the Earth from the outer realms. It may actually make more sense. The world axis is the entrances to the underworld, where the south pole is already underwater (the Nazi U-boats are said to have plotted its course) and the north pole is frozen over. And now we have "global cooling" where geoengineering is trying to keep the north pole from melting.

I was looking at Chris' polar vortex stuff and I noticed it was focused on the United States--but take a look at the part of the rotation that ISN'T seen in the report, the other half shooting all this powerplant-produced water vapor straight up to the Bargos Islands, buring them deep in snow. (BTW, that bit where they show ALL the Florida power plants turn on at the same time, shooting massive amounts of steam in the air is pretty creepy!)

We're programmed by filmmakers to always consider a threat from "out there"... what if that is backwards, too?

The Truth is In Here.
Just a quick couple of things to back up your suspicions.... first the hollow earth and those pesky Iron Sky Moon Nazi's again (with added dinosaurs):

The sequel to 2012's Nazis-on-the-moon adventure Iron Sky goes underground with dinosaurs and President Sarah Palin.

It looks atrocious of course but Hollywood does like to hide things in plain sight...

Regarding the Bargos Islands, i've been keeping a close eye on NASA's worldview and have noticed that the Aqua/MODIS and Terra/MODIS satellites always stop short of recording data for the north pole while the south pole has lots of data, it's as if they are hiding something up there....

https://earthdata.nasa.gov/labs/worldview/

You can see this if you check the link above and zoom fully out:

*edited to upload a better quality and smaller sized image.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

maeghan
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by maeghan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:10 am

LoneBear wrote: So now we're down to one "freedom" tower... just waiting for it to be struck by lightning! (The Tarot Trump)
The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, destruction, and liberation.

Some frequent keywords used by card readers are:
Chaos — Sudden change — Impact — Hard times
Crisis — Revelation — Disruption — Realizing the truth
Disillusion — Crash — Burst — Uncomfortable experience
Downfall — Ruin — Ego blow — Explosive transformation
After all, "liberation" is freedom--perhaps freedom from the domination of the ancient gods.
This is the conclusion I've come to; granted ... it's intuition so I'll leave it here to discuss with you all, my friends :) .
After watching Interstellar and then reading some of the RTM papers ... then seeing the a certain Teaser Trailer (a story that's reciprocal, back and forth, dark and light) ... i started to have some frequent glitches in the system. Then I started writing lyrics ... and this ... this was miracle.

I'm now avoiding facebook because it's become a bit insane; people letting out steam and attempting to claim it be reasonable or logical. I think we've entered the 2nd stage of truth. Granted, I could be wrong ... distortions do occur.

When the trumpets sound ... don't be surprised if it's actually a synthesizer :D (AHhhhhh .. the way an analog synthesizer emulates a brass sound is so beautiful and I'll reason that it's due to the synthesizer's filter (usually a low pass one, sometimes a notch filter which filters out a combination of lows and high's). Real brass instruments are a tad bit harsh to my ears :)

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Juanter wrote:Image
I found this picture and I wanted to share it with you based on the Pillar images on the side of the pentagram. A lot going on in this picture.
I wonder from where is this picture?

It reminds me of a voodoo Vévé. I took this shot a few days ago when invited to a Haitian-centric event. It is the cover of a book describing the various Vévés. Much like a portal, the Vévé is drawn with various substances and used as concentrator of energy to summon a Loa which I identify as a type of elemental being much like the Utukku, Djinn or Yazata of the Near/Middle East. They are not considered deities but "middle-agents" with which one can attain results in the material sector from their work on the cosmic side. Notice the twin serpents.
VEVE.jpg
Vévé Milocan
From Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loa
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Juanter
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Juanter » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:40 am

I found it on http://threehandspress.com/.

Some people I know who are into this type of them recommended their books. Yes, many similarities with the Haitian pic.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Very interesting thread!
LoneBear wrote: Now these rupes nigra et altissima locations reveal something interesting on how the Vault of Heaven and the Pillars of Hercules connect to yet another legend, Atlantis. Also consider this map, from the Schoner globe of 1515 AD which shows Antarctica without the ice, but with another feature that we don't see anywhere on modern maps, namely an inland sea with "Straights" much like the Mediterranean:

Though Schöner didn't call it Antarctica, cf. picture below. (Is that Australia in an early stage? Looks different than in your picture above)
Note BRASILIA INFERIOR, shown as a continent separate from AMERICA vel BRASILIA; that is, Brazil is placed on the map twice, indicating belief by Schoener that the new continent discovered by Amerigo Vespucci in 1500 was separate from that found by other discoverers, such as Columbus, Ojeda, Vincente Pinzon, de Lepe, Nino and Guerra, Bastidas, Cabral and de Lemos

Compare the antarctic region of Schöner's Globe above (from 1520) with that of the Quirini Globe below (Date: 1507/1515-1528) (no familiar outline of Australia here, either):

However, both globes are contradictory to the maps from Mercator's Atlas Cosmographicae (Work period: 1535 - 1592). Not only Antarctica but especially North America which seems to be almost entirely submerged.
(High resolution image)

I guess the next anthropology paper will shed some light on this along with the mystery on the Bargos Islands and Frisland.
LB, in another thread you stated:
Bargos is the name given by the "discoverer," one Erhard Bargo of Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany, which curiously enough, is the same area my mom's side of the family hails from. Though I prefer to call it by its old Norse name, Ālfheimr.
I didn't find any results on Erhard Bargo but did on Erhard Barg who indeed lived in Schwäbisch Gmünd. There is absolute no data on the Bargos Islands on any German website. How do you know that the name stems from Erhard Barg? And was Bargo just a typo of yours or did your source actually state the name with an "o" in the end?
His most prominent talent was sculpture and his epitaph is quite impressive to say the least.

The figure on the top right reminds me of the half fish/half woman in the old starbucks logo:
Image Image

That's as much of a connection as I can get between Erhard Barg and the Bargos Islands ...although Ālfheimr is actually the land of the fairies, not the land of the mermaids. But I wouldn't be surprised if mermaids, water sprites, sirens and whatnot originated there as well.
Btw on the top left it looks more like two snakes:

The imagery on the very top is also interesting. The horned beast with breasts and with one open hand up and the other down reminds me of Baphomet but who is the big guy floating in the heaven?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:22 am

animus wrote:I didn't find any results on Erhard Bargo but did on Erhard Barg who indeed lived in Schwäbisch Gmünd. There is absolute no data on the Bargos Islands on any German website. How do you know that the name stems from Erhard Barg? And was Bargo just a typo of yours or did your source actually state the name with an "o" in the end?
In the old days, there was no standardized spelling of names because most people could not read or write--it was all phonetic. When people did start reading and writing, they wrote it the way it sounded. So Barg's Island could easily be Bargos Island. (My mom is in to genealogy and these spelling changes make it hard to track family lines.) So if it "sounds" right, and the guy is in the right region and doing a job that is appropriate, it is most likely the same person.

Though from my mom's genealogy experiences, might also want to check a couple generations of relatives,as they often used the same names. It was an honor to be named after a prominent father or grandfather.
animus wrote:His most prominent talent was sculpture and his epitaph is quite impressive to say the least.
Let me take a look at that in more detail, as sculpture is often done as a memory theater (see Yates, The Art of Memory).
animus wrote:That's as much of a connection as I can get between Erhard Barg and the Bargos Islands ...although Ālfheimr is actually the land of the fairies, not the land of the mermaids. But I wouldn't be surprised if mermaids, water sprites, sirens and whatnot originated there as well.
If you notice on the old maps--there was no ice in the North up until the mid-1500s, which is apparently when an Earth expansion event took place, changing the climate. Ālfheimr, along with Frisland, were major trade routes between Europe and the Americas (Vanaheimr). You would probably encounter all of the L-M species there, as well as most of the human races.