Questions for Forward Thinkers

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Questions for Forward Thinkers

Post by dave432 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:55 pm

LoneBear wrote:
dave432 wrote:There are integration times, too, when I need to stop taking in new information and just sit with what I have for a while. This has been the case with me lately,
The term for that is a "dark night of the soul," where your mind has to undergo a reorganization of your world view, like a massive house cleaning. It sorts, simplifies and abstracts (indexes) so you can "see with new eyes." After the process completes, concepts you were struggling with before suddenly become remarkably clear--all the impediments to understanding have been swept under the rug.
Seems like I can usually tell when this is happening because I don't want to learn anything new for a while, and only want to watch silly, old TV shows, but this past period wasn't like that necessarily. I have been turned up at the artistic, creative level (music, sci-fi) but down at the thinking level (RS, mythology), and for someone who has a tendency to over think this was kind of a relief actually. Then the idea popped into my head that perhaps thredules on the surface are passing by and encouraging more temporal, feeling pursuits, which for me meant spending more and more time with music and storytelling. Now I wonder if this is related to the "short circuit" you mention below.

This may or may not be exactly related, but on the subject of a "short circuit" in the mind, I recommend a movie called "Mazes and Monsters."
LoneBear wrote:I've noticed the same interference between mind and body, and have been taking some notes on it. In particular, when I'm focusing on a problem and making a lot of headway, quickly (during meditation, which I use to focus my mind), I will hit some kind of "mine" that will collapse the entire line of thought, like shorting it out...it's completely blown away.

Mechanically, something is firing off the brain's "inhibit" signal, that prevents certain neurological pathways from being followed during thought.
I will try to be more aware of this. Right off the bat, I wondered if you could put yourself in a light meditation where you could still jot down a note to yourself so you might retrace your line of thought later, or maybe you could record yourself verbally making brief notes while you meditate. Could such brief notes be cues to re-connect the pathways, or is it possible that the memory is being affected instead of the pathway being lost?

One thing you mentioned earlier I really liked, maybe you could somehow ask the mind to inhibit the short circuit instead of the pathway being inhibited? Easier said than done no doubt. On the other hand, a short circuit isn't always so bad if there is a more unpleasant alternative.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle. We'll have some toast.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm

LoneBear wrote:But... you can use a photograph as a kind of map, and allow your consciousness to go there and see for itself, much like astral projection. Hey Joey... what do you see if you RV the Andromeda "galaxy?" (Interesting that the Urantia Book, an old favorite of mine, refers to Andromeda as the "Andromeda Nebula", which, IMHO, is far more accurate.)
I saw this and have given myself a couple of days to get to a point where preconceptions about the target in question could have a sit down so that I can see better. These preconceptions being that it's a newly forming solar system, younger and smaller than ours. That said, these are the first things that come to my attention when I focus out to the target. I have no doubt that it's smaller, by far than our solar system. Whereas our system is/was a binary system, I get the impression that there is one main focus of activity there, a singular system. It's as though Andromeda fits better into the mainstream model of our solar system, one thing in the center that all other things are revolving around. The impression is accompanied by the mental image of experiments singers have done to smash crystal glasses with the frequency and tone of their voices alone. Specifically, the point just before the glass shatters. I do not feel anything orbiting that might be considered planetary at least not in this now moment.. forming, yes.. formed, no. There is a major impression of 'dirt'. Nebula does hold merit in my mind as being a more accurate description of that spatial location. Venturing my consciousness to Andromeda feels like trying to remember something, as if the system itself is a 'past' reflection of our very own home system. If someone might be able to make sense of that, I'd love an external perception on it.

dave432 wrote:On a slightly different note, since we have been experiencing some earthspots of inverse temperature from the planet's core ("polar vortex") lately in the Midwestern USA, I started to wonder if these temporal blasts whizzing by are somehow boosting us at a temporal level and inversely hindering us at the material level in the body? Maybe someone could be just the opposite and thrive physically during these times yet experience a drop in anima energy. I haven't been keeping any records of creative bursts during these times, but I have certainly noticed a decrease in my ability to function adequately with my body (sluggishness, pain and such).
Within the last 2 weeks I've seen an increase in creative energy, very yang, feeling like I want to share thoughts.. the last few days however have been a turning point where I feel the need to pull back in with what I've learned. I've recently had to set boundaries with my brother in law unlike anything I've ever had to before, actually restricting a person from being in mine and the family's presence because of the negativity that he holds. These last two days, all I've wanted to do is sleep. I'm at a point where my activities in the cosmic sector are taking more of my focus than the material.. I'm spending more 'time' there and being aware of the difference in time during.. I've been having conversations 'there' about the 'other side'-here. I've been working on elemental manipulation, paying close attention to how each element feels as I'm manifesting or manipulating it. Today for the first time in a while, I had what I would consider "normal sleep" where I am only partially conscious of the dream activity and mostly resting. I still attend school there, but for whatever reason, something on that side is dissatisfied and I've seen/experienced a lack of desire to go back (to school.. not sleep). Yin energy asked of me today why I was skipping out and avoiding class. I responded that "I quit". Now I have no conscious intention of quitting my pursuit of knowledge, so whatever motif or allegory is behind this, I feel the need to uncover quickly because I'm feeling distracted from the Opus, which is strange because coincidentally, I feel like I've been walking it more and more.. It's as though I feel myself stepping forward with the next foot, but am moving in my own direction... like my reflection in a mirror as I approach getting closer but moving in the (seemingly) opposite direction that I'm physically moving.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:12 pm

joeyv23 wrote: I saw this and have given myself a couple of days to get to a point where preconceptions about the target in question could have a sit down so that I can see better. These preconceptions being that it's a newly forming solar system, younger and smaller than ours. That said, these are the first things that come to my attention when I focus out to the target. I have no doubt that it's smaller, by far than our solar system. Whereas our system is/was a binary system, I get the impression that there is one main focus of activity there, a singular system. It's as though Andromeda fits better into the mainstream model of our solar system, one thing in the center that all other things are revolving around.
Thanks for looking at Andromeda. One of the things that has bothered me about astronomical photos is that of they are timed exposures. So who really knows how much light is really being emitted from a celestial object if the lens (or the plate? I'm not sure) has been collecting the light over a period of time? Perhaps if we saw the real thing up close, there would be much less light emitted than we were led to believe.

Since LB helped me to visualize the arch reaching from the Western USA to the Midwestern section of the country, with inverse temperature effects, I think I have a clearer picture on what's happening in a yang sense, but the inner yin effects are just as interesting. Now that I am aware of the possibility of thredules moving across the planet's surface, I will be observing how differently I feel when Arctic temps reach down into the Midwest. Chicago is going to be blasted with more cold this weekend so I will be observing my inner environment for anything out of the ordinary.

I already have determined in my experience that precipitation, whether rain, snow or even fog, affects dreaming in a major way. I can see now why writers of scary stories like to use dark and stormy nights when telling their tales -- the doorways between the sectors are open for a while, as they are at dawn and dusk. Some weather fronts have a more positive effect on dreaming (insights) while others are nothing but interference, so much so that many of those dream symbols I write off as being nonsensical. Now that I have a (very) basic idea how the planet's core sends up thredules to the surface sometimes, I will be watching for the effect they have on me in addition to that of moisture, especially upon dreaming.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:00 pm

dave432 wrote:I already have determined in my experience that precipitation, whether rain, snow or even fog, affects dreaming in a major way. I can see now why writers of scary stories like to use dark and stormy nights when telling their tales -- the doorways between the sectors are open for a while, as they are at dawn and dusk. Some weather fronts have a more positive effect on dreaming (insights) while others are nothing but interference, so much so that many of those dream symbols I write off as being nonsensical. Now that I have a (very) basic idea how the planet's core sends up thredules to the surface sometimes, I will be watching for the effect they have on me in addition to that of moisture, especially upon dreaming.
I just think of the high/low pressure systems like sunspots, which also occurring in related groups. Being comagnetic in nature, it will have the tendency to either enhance or inhibit the body-soul linkage. Perhaps you can document which one is which, by comparing the local weather maps with your dream situation. Then others could check your findings themselves, to see if it is a hard pattern (or perhaps, gender dependent).

BTW, the best time to access the interface to the Other Realm is about 45 minutes to an hour before sunrise. I think it has something to do with the way the sun interacts with the upper atmosphere first, before it actually shows up over the hard horizon.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:26 pm

daniel wrote:I just think of the high/low pressure systems like sunspots, which also occurring in related groups.
I gotta remember to be observant on sunday because we might have high atmospheric pressure on that day in this region, if the meteorologists are correct on that part.

I think the physics of this matter and the way pressure affects to everything. Compressing matters, this might have negative effects, getting restless and angry even.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Pressure systems

Post by LoneBear » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:38 pm

Ilkka wrote:I gotta remember to be observant on sunday because we might have high atmospheric pressure on that day in this region, if the meteorologists are correct on that part.

I think the physics of this matter and the way pressure affects to everything. Compressing matters, this might have negative effects, getting restless and angry even.
IMHO, the pressure is a consequence of the FTL scalar motions involved. For example, when speed moves into the 2nd unit of motion, it is expressed in "equivalent space" (yin space, versus speed's linear, yang space) and exhibits a spin, the typical pressure vortex. As it approaches the 3rd unit of motion, the scalar direction shifts to "inward" like an anti-gravity motion that pulls the spin into a tornado-like vortex, which becomes the center of a pressure system (inward motion brings atoms closer together, hence higher pressure).

So "high pressure" would be the result of ultra high speed (3-x) motion in space, making the atmosphere denser.

"Low pressure" would be the result of ultra high speed (3-x) motion in time (outward in space, pushing atoms apart thinning them out), making the atmosphere thinner. I suspect storms are associated with low pressure systems because "outward in space" is in the same direction of the progression, so it is like "opening a door" through to cosmic events. My research into lightning indicates that the origin is cosmic ray decay with the "static electric" effects being a consequence, not the cause. And of course, any motion in time tends to be inverse temperature--cold--which could explain the development of weather fronts. (I've not really looked at this in detail, but it could be quite an interesting study.)

But I do love the way the RS, with just 2 units (space and time) and 3 speed ranges (low, intermediate, ultra-high), tends to provide very simple explanations for almost everything.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Pressure systems

Post by Ilkka » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:41 am

LoneBear wrote:But I do love the way the RS, with just 2 units (space and time) and 3 speed ranges (low, intermediate, ultra-high), tends to provide very simple explanations for almost everything.
"Indeed"- Teal'c

While reading the above mentioned I still had these old conventional science information "bits" that "haunted" in the background in my mind. Which were something that all that is so very different that happens in the sun and the stars, and all the conventional science astronomical stuff seems so scifi to me now more than ever. Simple is dull that is very true, in swords even. I mean if you have just a regular sword or a knife you got one piece of steel, sharpen it and thats it. But with Katanas etc. Japanese style samurai swords its different story, they have piece of steel that has many layers (folding the steel about 10 or more times in forging process) and also the hardness is different degrees on the front of the blade than the back, thats why they are curved slightly. Which is more exciting than the regular piece of metal that would get broken and dulled more faster than the more exciting and "complex" one.

Maybe a bad example, I dont know, but one that I had in my mind.
Enjoy the Silence

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:41 pm

daniel wrote: I just think of the high/low pressure systems like sunspots, which also occurring in related groups. Being comagnetic in nature, it will have the tendency to either enhance or inhibit the body-soul linkage. Perhaps you can document which one is which, by comparing the local weather maps with your dream situation. Then others could check your findings themselves, to see if it is a hard pattern (or perhaps, gender dependent).

BTW, the best time to access the interface to the Other Realm is about 45 minutes to an hour before sunrise. I think it has something to do with the way the sun interacts with the upper atmosphere first, before it actually shows up over the hard horizon.
Yes, that's why I originally used the term "earthspot," in reference to one of your CH posts. LB's mention that the Midwest is experiencing the other side of an arch with inverse temperatures has really helped me as well to see Prof. Nehru's thredules applied in an observable situation. I have been watching LB's side of the arch on the weather reports, noticing temps in the 50s on his end with single digits on mine. If I read the sun paper correctly, the thredule has surpassed the thermal limit and is returning toward the core.

My experience of the earthspot this past weekend and today is producing the same reaction that I had with the last one that came through a few days ago -- drastic increases in physical discomfort with a noticeable increase in creative ideas, almost nonstop to the point where it's hard to keep up with it. The problem is that with more limited physical ability, it's difficult to complete tasks which the mind wants to complete. A balance is probably best, both halves working together without one being too dominant over the other. But if this is Nature's way, I'll work with it.

When the cold snap first entered our area, my dream activity was nightmarish for the entire night, such as being trapped in buildings in the pitch dark (no light at all, like being in a cave with no flashlight) and later it felt like I was zapped with an electric charge that woke me up real quick. I am really trying to change the fear response into curiosity but my dream self needs to do it without help from my conscious self so I am trying to reenact the dreams when awake, after the fact, with different endings hoping I will respond differently next time. Then closer to sunrise, the tone shifted toward more insightful dreams. This is a recurring pattern I am so used to I have become almost desensitized to the experience, and can pretty much sense one of these nights coming. These so called "bad nights" have a link to weather patterns from my own informal observations. I'll start jotting down atmospheric conditions as they accompany dreams to document patterns.

I've also noticed the interface you mentioned seems to precede storms as well.

Looking forward to your next paper, and best of luck with your new blogging adventure.

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:40 pm

LoneBear wrote: "Low pressure" would be the result of ultra high speed (3-x) motion in time (outward in space, pushing atoms apart thinning them out), making the atmosphere thinner. I suspect storms are associated with low pressure systems because "outward in space" is in the same direction of the progression, so it is like "opening a door" through to cosmic events.
I'm trying to apply your description of pressure in terms of edema in the body, since I have experienced this for years due to changes in barometric pressure. So, if I have this right, a 3-x speed, tornado-like vortex in time will increase in pressure while the reciprocal relation is occurring in space -- a low pressure system, which thins out the atmosphere in a scalar manner with the outward progression. Edema then sounds like the body is trying to expand against the inward pull of gravity, a real battle in the body if you've ever experienced this. It doesn't even have to be raining, but there is a pressure drop in the area. A nice, warm, sunny, high pressure day works with gravity and it's easier to keep it all together, so to speak.

I wonder if houses of the future might be equipped with a room that can raise the pressure slightly to minimize the effects of swelling when low pressure systems are coming through. A great many elderly persons might benefit from this, you know, the people who can tell you when it's going to rain because they sense the change in the barometer. Until then, elevating the feet will have to do.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:39 pm

dave432 wrote:I wonder if houses of the future might be equipped with a room that can raise the pressure slightly to minimize the effects of swelling when low pressure systems are coming through. A great many elderly persons might benefit from this, you know, the people who can tell you when it's going to rain because they sense the change in the barometer. Until then, elevating the feet will have to do.
That is not difficult to do; all you need is air coming in, like from a swamp cooler, and restrict the air going out. The restriction causes back pressure and the pressure in the room increases to compensate.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.