Health Reminder Lesson 3

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Health Reminder Lesson 3

Post by Ilkka » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:54 am

There are two previous health reminder lessons from this same guy, I think he is some sort of "genius" in making these weird animations if you take a look at his other videos such as "Salad Fingers" that animation is so weird and funny and sometimes scary even.

This Lesson 3 is The Unfixable Thought Machine is very good video.
Enjoy the Silence

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Health Reminder Lesson 3

Post by deepfsh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:54 am

Fantastic, thanks for sharing, one of the best videos ever. I watched it after I had eaten 1 bar of Twix and 1 of Snickers - "and I'm proud of it" (to quote David Rockefeller :)).
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:59 am

deepfsh wrote:Fantastic, thanks for sharing, one of the best videos ever. I watched it after I had eaten 1 bar of Twix and 1 of Snickers - "and I'm proud of it" (to quote David Rockefeller :)).
I liked it too. But I dont like Twix nor Snickers atleast not the ones they sell in this country. :)

First time I ever watched his animations was in the early 2000's and the "Salad Fingers" was the very first animation that I saw, very crazy weird stuff let me tell you. :D But these Health Reminders are much more smarter animations which is why I brought it to your attention. So enjoy.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 pm

OK, bizarre but true... reminds me of Dave Faust, whom recently died from cancer treatments (liver failure from chemo).
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.