News/updates on ISUS and the Kheb Monastery

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Billy
Centurio
Centurio

News/updates on ISUS and the Kheb Monastery

Post by Billy » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Hello Antiquatis folk,

I am wondering if there are any plans to hold additional meetings for ISUS. I have noticed that the last meeting was held in 2009. It might be nice to inject a new spark, perhaps to reach out to gauge interest in holding a conference or a workshop in Salt Lake City to find out who many may wish to come and learn. It may provide an opportunity for some of us here to meet for the 1st time and to share ideas openly. Heaven knows I'd be down for sitting in on classroom sessions with Bruce or others who are willing to pass along their knowledge (the video sessions on the site are nice, but something more is gained through person to person interaction). Perhaps this is something that can be planned for in the future, i.e. a year or two from now?

Also: Are there any updates to report regarding the Monastery? Has a location been chosen, and are there plans in place to begin building on the land? I ask because I recently attended a workshop on the grounds of the Gesundheit! Institute in West Virginia, (overseen by Dr. Patch Adams), and I got the chance to see for myself the good that is happening right before my eyes. Things are progressing, and the community is being built up at a more rapid pace; with lots of good ol' fashioned hard work and a genuine passion to begin living together in cooperation. It's a pity that everyone there still does not see the bigger picture, (you know, all of the 'cabal, LM, SM, Reciprocal' stuff); but perhaps I myself can one day act as a conduit between such individuals and causes in the hopes of connecting those of genuine spirit who might not otherwise have the chance to know one another.

As a note: I will soon begin a formal study into Herbology of the Western world, and will in the fall begin studying TCM and Eastern Herbology. The more I look around, the more I notice that we do indeed have a great many so-called 'doctors', but very few genuine 'healers'. Modern conventional science is making every effort to relegate the soul aspect of life to the waste bin that they call the 'metaphysical', i.e. if we can't see it in 3D space nor perceive it with our 5 senses, then it cannot possibly be real. Like my mentors, I perceive the conscious/spiritual aspect of nature in a common sense manner. The forest holds great secrets; if one is but able to shift their eyes and their energy to perceive it, that is. More so than this, I am interested in the science behind all of this, i.e. what is the true essence of this intelligent design, and what is the atomic structure of this 'soul' that people have been wondering about for so many thousands of years? Through the Reciprocal System, I feel that I shall gain a better understanding of this (I find it curious that Dewey Larson's Wikipedia page continues to be taken down from the web. Something they don't want us knowing about, perhaps?) All of this is to say that I want to have something of importance to offer to the efforts being made to build self-sustaining communities the world over. There are more of these being built than most know. This page does a pretty good job of bringing such efforts together: http://www.ic.org/

Hope all here are well...

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: News/updates on ISUS and the Kheb Monastery

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Billy wrote:I am wondering if there are any plans to hold additional meetings for ISUS. I have noticed that the last meeting was held in 2009. It might be nice to inject a new spark, perhaps to reach out to gauge interest in holding a conference or a workshop in Salt Lake City to find out who many may wish to come and learn. It may provide an opportunity for some of us here to meet for the 1st time and to share ideas openly. Heaven knows I'd be down for sitting in on classroom sessions with Bruce or others who are willing to pass along their knowledge (the video sessions on the site are nice, but something more is gained through person to person interaction). Perhaps this is something that can be planned for in the future, i.e. a year or two from now?
ISUS use to do regular meetings, usually in August, but these days there aren't really many people still involved with the society. The --daniel papers generated a great deal of interest in Larson's work, but unfortunately Larson is not the best author on the planet and the theory is difficult to grasp--heck, I've been at it 25 years and I keep finding new things! With something like 15 million downloads of those papers, ISUS got 1 new member. The basic problem is that ISUS is a 1970s type of company... it really needs some younger folks familiar with the newer Internet/iPhone technologies to set the website up right, so people can get better coordinated. Heck, the Bylaws still require me to keep Postal mailing lists, and to contact people by postal mail to send meeting notices! (Working on fixing that now.)

If anyone is interested in doing an overhaul of the RS/RS2 websites and get them up to the 21st century, let me know or drop a topic in the Website info on the RS2 forum. It's on my "to do" list, but there is a steep learning curve to it for me; I'm an "internals" guru--operating systems, databases and stuff, not all that web-programming savvy.
Billy wrote:Also: Are there any updates to report regarding the Monastery? Has a location been chosen, and are there plans in place to begin building on the land? I ask because I recently attended a workshop on the grounds of the Gesundheit! Institute in West Virginia, (overseen by Dr. Patch Adams), and I got the chance to see for myself the good that is happening right before my eyes. Things are progressing, and the community is being built up at a more rapid pace; with lots of good ol' fashioned hard work and a genuine passion to begin living together in cooperation. It's a pity that everyone there still does not see the bigger picture, (you know, all of the 'cabal, LM, SM, Reciprocal' stuff); but perhaps I myself can one day act as a conduit between such individuals and causes in the hopes of connecting those of genuine spirit who might not otherwise have the chance to know one another.
Back in 1973 when I was in High School, I saw the film, Lost Horizon (the musical) and was overwhelmed by the concept of Shangri-La. On my 18th birthday, I decided I would devote my life to making such a place a reality--hence, the Sanctuary project. I'll be turning 58 the end of this month, which means I've been at it for 40 years without any success--and I've tried many, many variations, permutations and techniques. Even though I'm a skilled tradesman (construction and excavating), it has become obvious that I don't have the business nor "people person" skills necessary to manifest my vision in 3D, spatial reality. Aaron and Chris have been working on it, but there is a lot of "unusual" pressure that seems to resist the creation of such a place. It is now my belief that, in order to make the Monastery happen, a different approach is needed--by some people a bit more "in touch" with the world as it is, today. (My best attempt was about 25 years ago, but was overrun by the New Age movement--why do actual work, when ETs will be "mass landing" and do it all for you?)

I still sit in hope that people will realize that it is better for all to work in cooperation as rapport, than to compete with rivalry, and find a way to make the Monastery happen. But it will need to start with ethical people that understand the philosophy and the technology of the world as we have it, today--as I'm baffled by it.
Billy wrote:Through the Reciprocal System, I feel that I shall gain a better understanding of this (I find it curious that Dewey Larson's Wikipedia page continues to be taken down from the web. Something they don't want us knowing about, perhaps?) All of this is to say that I want to have something of importance to offer to the efforts being made to build self-sustaining communities the world over. There are more of these being built than most know. This page does a pretty good job of bringing such efforts together: http://www.ic.org/
Jan Sammer is currently working to try to keep Larson's bio active on the Wikipedia, so if there is anything you can do to help convince the Wiki moderators that Larson is actually a real person and should have a page, try to help him out as it is a steep, uphill battle. Wikipedia moderators do not want anyone to contradict the "status quo."
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Re: News/updates on ISUS and the Kheb Monastery

Post by pgolde » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:44 am

Wikipedia moderators do not want anyone to contradict the "status quo."
This seems to work. When I brought up the work being done at RS2 to some supposed open minded people (artists) on my old facebook page, they immediately used some wiki entries to dismiss me and any idea they might learn from considering an alternative point of view.
Used to be the art community had time to consider the alternatives, right or wrong. These days, from my experience, they will post of how awesome science is, quote Einstien and follow Bill Nye and Neil Degrass Tyson, all according to script. Maybe some Carl Sagan, but there seems to be a brick wall when it comes to considering things not visible to them, or anything that is not "peer reviewed" or peer controlled.
My brain is constantly working to reconsider everything I was was learned from youth. I am thinking it takes a crash in the created reality for folks to experience before they will choose go further. One of my failings in dealing with people today was to try to create the crash, by pointing out some obvious flaws in their beliefs. I was met with anger and dismissal. So much for my people skills. I have since closed all social media and exited that control group.