The "Discovery" of the Ur-Lodges

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Post Reply
User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

The "Discovery" of the Ur-Lodges

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:54 am

Continuation from the thread on Climate Engineering
LoneBear wrote:That New Economist cover shows that there are still two powers competing for control of the planet
According to latest info, it seems that since the creation of Freemasonry in the 18th Century, two factions (with splinter cells) are fighting between each other. On one side there are the "neo-aristocrats" (conservatives), while on the other are the "progressives". The latter fought (are they still fighting?) for human "freedom". What they accomplished is the transformation from 'subjects' to 'citizens', with all respective human rights, and the creation of 'democracy'. But as you can imagine, sometimes they do collaborate on certain projects, such as the election of the "Yes, we can/Hope/Dawn of a New Day" man.

The above is based on a book written by Gioele Magaldi, an Italian (Masonic) Grand Master, who published a book entitled "Masonry - Unlimited Liability Company: the Discovery of the Ur-Lodges" [1] two months ago. It's the first one of the trilogy and a duology entitled "Global Powers and its Venerable Masters" will follow it.

If you would like to see some names named, the WTC/G. W. Bush/Bin Laden & ?/Jeb Bush/al Baghdadi formula etc., you can use Google Translate (Italian to English) and read the following articles: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Now I can give more credence to Jordan Maxwell's statement that all the world conflicts are actually clashes between various powerful secret societies - "it's nothing personal, it's strictly business," as Michael Corleone would say.

[1] The author explained that the word "ur" means primal/primordial in German. These Ur-Lodges are "superlodges", i. e. supranational - they don't make part of any national Grand Lodge. But when I read this expression, the City of Ur from Sumeria (today's Iraq) came to my mind, and consequently all the Middle-Eastern / Egyptian symbols and philosophy that is connected to Freemasonry and the "Illuminati". I think we should better check this side of the story.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: The "Discovery" of the Ur-Lodges

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:59 am

I suggest you read Ken's article The Rockefeller Plan for the BRICS NWO if you haven't already. Read the book if you have the chance. After having read the article, this came to my mind:
LoneBear wrote:There are certain key players in the struggle for world domination by an elite group called the "New World Order", which uses a lot of "black magick"--manipulating the patterns of causality for service-to-self purposes. Unlike most groups, when they make plans, they can span several hundred years and several incarnations. There are similar groups in all the major countries. Source
And one more thing. When we here about Masons and whatever kind of Lodges, the first thing that comes to our minds is how can they operate politically if they aren't allowed to talk about politics and religion during their rituals. Well, that's why they found para-masonic institutions, such as the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, CFR, Fabian Society, you name it. It is here where they can get in touch with the "profane" world and attract some profane "experts" or paid lackeys to help them with their Godly plans.

Suggested further reading: 1, 2.
Last edited by deepfsh on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: The "Discovery" of the Ur-Lodges

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:02 am

deepfsh wrote:The author explained that the word "ur" means primal/primordial in German. These Ur-Lodges are "superlodges", i. e. supranational - they don't make part of any national Grand Lodge. But when I read this expression, the City of Ur from Sumeria
I just watched Stargate's episode Thor's Hammer (S1E9). It was said that Thor helped the humans and that the hammer "was a symbol used in Sumeria".

One of those super-lodges is called Hathor Pentalpha and operates from the Middle East (Bin Laden, al Baghdadi at the service of the Bushes). I just found out that Hathor (= Isis/ISIS) was one of the characters in Stargate - a Goa'uld.

Another one (from the West - D. Rockefeller, Kissinger, Brzezinski) is called Three Eyes, which could make up the symbol of a triangle, the one used in Stargate's logo or anywhere else in the show, which in the series represents our planet. I believe the symbol that Daniel Jackson draws in the sand in the original movie is the symbol for the Great Pyramid (the one on the dollar bill). And the Great Pyramid is an established Masonic symbol.

Grande Oriente d'Italia's logo (Grand Orient of Italy):
  • Image
Stargate SG-1's logo (Masonic compass) ...
  • Image
... like the one on the former German Democratic Republic's coat of arms (including Thor's Hammer):
  • Image
Suggested new reading.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

The Final Crusade and the Flood

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:07 am

According to one of the official publications of ISIS, today's global villains are preparing for a "final crusade" ...
  • Image
  • This reminds me on the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. In it, the Nazis wanted to get into possession of the Holy Grail, which would supposedly bring them great powers. This is what Jordan Maxwell wrote about the concept of the Holy Grail in his book Matrix of Power:
  • Jordan Maxwell wrote:Now let's look at the word blessing. Everybody is looking for a blessing. The word blessing comes from the word blood, or bloedsain, as an English, or Welsh word, blessing or blood, which means the shedding of blood. Any time there is a bloodletting, or killing, or shedding of blood, it was a blessing. That is why the Crusaders couldn't wait to get back to tell the Pope that they had killed all the people, because that was a wonderful blessing.

    They had shed a lot of blood. This goes back to the ancient world, long before Israel, when the animals would have to be sacrificed and you would have to pour out the blood afterward, and that was a blessing. As a matter of fact, the Earth today has been blessed all over the world. There has been more bloodshed in the name of religion in Ireland, and the Middle East and all over the world.

    So we are being totally blessed all over the world with this bloodshed. I just happen to think it is an idea whose time has come get rid of these blessings, and go back to school and find out that we've been had!

    [...]

    Now, if you can't understand the first crusade in the Middle Ages, you are not going to understand the last crusade. Because it is the same crusade, and it's been going on for a long time. That crusade is very simple, and I am going to explain that to you. These crusades are between some very powerful secret societies in the world, that make the Mafia look like Sunday school. They are very powerful criminal secret societies in this world, and they would just scare you to death. And, they are at work in our world today.

    They are battling for the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail was a cup, and according to the ancient teachings, the cup was the Earth.

    The cup is the Earth of life, that holds all life, and the cup holds all the blood. The blood on Earth is in the Holy Grail, so whoever controls the Earth, controls the Holy Grail and controls all the holy blood. The holy blood is in the Holy Grail. Now, that goes back to this old idea about the shedding of the blood. Why are we going to shed the blood?

    Well, we are going to shed the blood to gain control. And, that will be our blessing. That's right, you are going to get blessed with the shedding of all this blood. The cup is the Earth and the blood is you. Now we can understand what they mean by the New World Order, and the methods that are being used to accomplish it.
... and the "flood".
  • Image
The second issue of Dabiq, "The Flood," uses the metaphor of the story of Noah to put across a stark message: you are either with the Islamic State, or against them and doomed to be destroyed. Source
Does this remind you on the Bush's "either you're with us, or with the t..."? And is it a coincidence that there is a so called Integrated Systems Improvement Services, Inc. (ISIS) offering "government and corporate security in 'conflict zones'"? Could we say that an old trick is being played and new fools are being duped?

With the Bushes and the whole global financial situation in mind, I wonder why some of the movies from the Seventies and the Eighties made specific references to "fascism" or economic collapse and the year 2017, e.g. The Running Man (1987) ...
Opening text wrote:By 2017, the world economy has collapsed. Food, natural resources and oil are in short supply. A police state, divided into paramilitary zones, rules with an iron hand. Television is controlled by the state and a sadistic game show called "The Running Man" has become the most popular program in history. All art, music and communications are censored. No dissent is tolerated and yet a small resistance movement has managed to survive underground. When high-tech gladiators are not enough to suppress the people's yearning for freedom... more direct methods become necessary.
and L.A. 2017 (1971).
  • Image
As Maxwell's book Matrix of Power (published in 2000) is concerned, there is another interesting observation:
Jordan Maxwell wrote:Do you remember the television show called Mission Impossible? If you ever see a rerun, watch the opening of the show very closely. What will come up on the screen will be the insignia IMF supposedly standing for the "Impossible Mission Force."

The impossible mission force, the IMF, the International Monetary Fund.

What were they always doing on the show? They were always tricking leaders out of positions of authority, assassinating somebody, helping people escape, or doing some other dirty deal, all in a war for power. Whose power? Of course, they were always working for some government, but the agents are not supposed to know who that is for sure. They just do their jobs, not knowing who's really hired them.

The "IMF" just sends them out on a mission that they must perform, at all costs. And if anyone should find out who's really pulling the strings, then the agents are told that "we are going to disavow any connection to you."

Well, that is the IMF. The International Monetary Fund, which is the power behind the Federal Reserve System, which is raping our country and destroying our economy. And these guys are doing it right in front of you, telling you what they are doing, but we just don't see it, even after they spell it out for us on television.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Foretelling - the Hollywood Way

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:31 am

In the above written book about world Masonry and its Ur-Lodges, the author supposedly wrote that the so called progressives (the "good guys") fought the conservatives (the "bad guys") also by promoting/making certain movies, e.g. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings etc.

If you haven’t heard about the pilot episode of the Lone Gunmen TV series (March 2001), I suggest you watch it or read its script.
BYERS SNR: What the hell are you doing? Why can't you stay out of this. Leave me buried.
BYERS: What is scenario 12-D? (BYERS SNR doesn't respond.)
BYERS: We know it's a war game scenario. That it has to do with airline counter-terrorism. Why is it important enough to kill for.
BYERS SNR: Because it's no longer a game.
BYERS: But if some terrorist group wants to act out this scenario, then why target you for assassination?
BYERS SNR: Depends on who your terrorists are.
BYERS: The men who conceived of it the first place. You're saying our government is planning to commit a terrorist act against a domestic airline?
BYERS SNR: There you go again. Blaming the entire government as usual. In fact, a small faction ...
BYERS: For what possible gain?
BYERS SNR: The Cold War's over, John. But with no clear enemy to stockpile against, the arms market's flat. But bring down a fully loaded 727 into the middle of New York City and you'll find a dozen tinpot dictators all over the world just clamouring to take responsibility, and begging to be smart-bombed.
BYERS: I can't believe this. This is about increasing arms sales? (BYERS SNR nods.)
BYERS: Are you absolutely sure this is the targeted flight?
BYERS SNR: This flight was chosen primarily for its visibility. It's schedule to pass over Manhattan on its way to Boston.
BYERS: You said they intend to bring this down in the middle of New York City?
BYERS SNR: Shush!
BYERS: What if there is no bomb.
BYERS SNR: Well, how they going to bring it down?
BYERS: The same way a dead man can drive a car.
FROHIKE: Corner of Liberty and Washington, Lower Manhattan.
CUT TO: (Onboard the aircraft. BYERS and BYERS SNR are trying to keep their voices low.)
BYERS: World Trade Center. (He turns to his father) They're going to crash it into the World Trade Center.
Additionally, you may watch or read the script of the episode Tango de los Pistoleros:
(The computer shows he has accessed the Department of DEFENSE SECURE DOCUMENT DEPOSITORY - CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS AREA. The next screen shows STAR WARS MISSILE DEFENSE SATELLITE DATA.)
LANGLY: Missile defence?
(A molecular structure appears on the screen.)
KIMMY: Or lack thereof. Apparently the DoD has a new composite that can absorb electromagnetic transmissions, as in, it's completely invisible to radar.
JIMMY: Wow! Way to go America.
KIMMY: Yeah, but if the bad guys get their hands on it we're talking Romulan Cloaking Device. Tanks, ships, ICBMs — Saddam Hussein could build a Cessna out of this stuff and fly it right into the White House.
You can also see Hussein’s picture being showed in the opening scene of the sci-fi movie Equilibrium from 2002 where "in the first years of the 21st Century the third world war broke out".

With all this (and especially Gen. Clark’s testimony) in mind, there is no doubt that Saddam was chosen as a scapegoat well in advance.

Another TV show that obviously tried to tell us something was Torchwood: Miracle Day, especially the last episode The Bloodline. You can read about it here and here.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

"Sorting Out the Differences"

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Do you remember when Svali wrote that the families who run the world would some day eventually "reveal" themselves by "saving" us from the economic collapse?

It came to my mind when Gioele Magaldi, the Grand Master who wrote the above-mentioned book, said that now is the right time to reveal to the "profanes" what is "really" going on (BTW, other international Masons helped him with his research by allowing him the access to private libraries; he was also initiated in one of the progressive Ur-Lodges called Thomas Paine). I believe this goes in line with certain movies which were released in recent years, where two groups are fighting each other - one is "good", the other (smaller) is "bad" - or, to be more precise, ones are the "villains", the others are the "saviours". Even the new James Bond movie Spectre, which will be released at the end of 2015, features the notorious SPECTRE organisation, whose logo is the same as the one used in Captain America: Winter Soldier for the negative group called Hydra.

All this was featured in Wilcock's second-to-last article Cosmic Perspective on the Defeat of the Cabal and was reiterated in his last article Open Up Your Christmas Presence: Disclosure!
David Wilcock wrote:There are multiple groups all over the world who have had to sort out their differences and come to a common consensus about what they are going to do and how they are going to do it. [...] There are all different groups including splinter factions. [...] There are all these players involved. They all have different wants and needs – and they all had to come to a consensus.
Magaldi also mentioned this, and I can understand it, but here's the real problem. Namely, "they" had to come to a consensus. So, does a potential truce or something similar mean that in a few decades the children will be learning the "truth" in schools, or that the knowledge (hidden or not) will be freely shared between people? I doubt it.

I think we should first educate ourselves and then find a solution between ourselves, leaving out any hierarchical organisations. But probably this will never happen on a collective level, simply because knowledge is power - and since we don't have knowledge, we don't have the power.

And why don't we have the knowledge despite all the advantages of the Internet and lots of books and lectures everywhere? Probably because we're not really in the mood for studying and there are not many sincere people who can motivate us to start doing it.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: "Sorting Out the Differences"

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:52 pm

"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Daniel's Research

Post by deepfsh » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:48 am

Daniel wrote:As any rebellious teenager will tell you, their parents are the most evil people on the planet. Yet they are behaving exactly like them when they were teens, following their parent's footsteps, and will raise their kids just like they were raised. That is the situation here.

The Annunaki are the "Old World Order" on which the "New World Order" is just continuing the "family business." They are also the ones that the LMs refer to as the SMs, the Saurian Men. Do some research on the genealogy of royal families of China and Germany and you will find they are all direct descendents of the Sumerian gods--definitely "gods children." Like father, like son. The Annunaki departed about 1550 BC and left the "business" to their children to run, and they carried on in the same tradition. The NWO's "God"-father is now returning to collect his "cut" of the profits, or I should say, "harvest" it. And the greedy kids don't want to give any of it up, so what you're looking at here is kids rebelling against their parents, so the parents are billed as "evil." But wait, they are carrying on the Annunaki family business in the same tradition so guess what... the parents are just as bad, or worse, than the kids.

Though "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," that does not logically infer that "the bad guys of the bad guys are the good guys." All I will recommend is PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Particularly if this "savior" mentality is involved.

How many times have you been walking across the yard and liberated the worker ants from the grips of the evil, Queen ant? I'd bet NONE--not your business; because that's just the way they are.

The situation is not much different with the peaceful ETs and Earth. Since we don't do anything about the Cabal empire, just like the ants don't overthrow the Queen ant, the peaceful races assume we are happy and content with the situation, and WILL NOT INTERFERE because it would be a gross violation of free will, which is paramount with the peaceful civilizations. The corollary of that philosophy is that any ETs that WILL come here to "save us," are doing so with the intent of violating free will, regardless of how pretty and illuminated they appear.

No conspiracy here; just "logic." If you want to know what the Annunaki were like, stop listening to "channelers" and start reading Sumerian mythology. Quoting An, the head of the Sumerian pantheon, from the Sumerian Creation Epic:

"I shall establish a savage. Man will be his name. Verily, savage-man I shall create. He will be charged with the service of the Gods, that they might be at ease."
Daniel wrote:I was speaking with a man from China on a Wireclub chat a while back, and asked him about this "Dragon family." He told me that the Dragon family referred to the line of Emperors of China... they were all referred to as the Dragon families. So it appears you just have a "royal family feud" going on over control of the planet... the Germanic New World Order versus the Chinese Dragon Family. To me, it looks like an American Presidential election... you get to choose the person you want to oppress you and take your money!
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Daniel's Research

Post by Lozion » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:59 am

deepfsh wrote:
Daniel wrote:As any rebellious teenager will tell you, their parents are the most evil people on the planet. Yet they are behaving exactly like them when they were teens, following their parent's footsteps, and will raise their kids just like they were raised. That is the situation here.

The Annunaki are the "Old World Order" on which the "New World Order" is just continuing the "family business." They are also the ones that the LMs refer to as the SMs, the Saurian Men. Do some research on the genealogy of royal families of China and Germany and you will find they are all direct descendents of the Sumerian gods--definitely "gods children." Like father, like son. The Annunaki departed about 1550 BC and left the "business" to their children to run, and they carried on in the same tradition. The NWO's "God"-father is now returning to collect his "cut" of the profits, or I should say, "harvest" it. And the greedy kids don't want to give any of it up, so what you're looking at here is kids rebelling against their parents, so the parents are billed as "evil." But wait, they are carrying on the Annunaki family business in the same tradition so guess what... the parents are just as bad, or worse, than the kids.

Though "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," that does not logically infer that "the bad guys of the bad guys are the good guys." All I will recommend is PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Particularly if this "savior" mentality is involved.

How many times have you been walking across the yard and liberated the worker ants from the grips of the evil, Queen ant? I'd bet NONE--not your business; because that's just the way they are.

The situation is not much different with the peaceful ETs and Earth. Since we don't do anything about the Cabal empire, just like the ants don't overthrow the Queen ant, the peaceful races assume we are happy and content with the situation, and WILL NOT INTERFERE because it would be a gross violation of free will, which is paramount with the peaceful civilizations. The corollary of that philosophy is that any ETs that WILL come here to "save us," are doing so with the intent of violating free will, regardless of how pretty and illuminated they appear.

No conspiracy here; just "logic." If you want to know what the Annunaki were like, stop listening to "channelers" and start reading Sumerian mythology. Quoting An, the head of the Sumerian pantheon, from the Sumerian Creation Epic:

"I shall establish a savage. Man will be his name. Verily, savage-man I shall create. He will be charged with the service of the Gods, that they might be at ease."
Daniel wrote:I was speaking with a man from China on a Wireclub chat a while back, and asked him about this "Dragon family." He told me that the Dragon family referred to the line of Emperors of China... they were all referred to as the Dragon families. So it appears you just have a "royal family feud" going on over control of the planet... the Germanic New World Order versus the Chinese Dragon Family. To me, it looks like an American Presidential election... you get to choose the person you want to oppress you and take your money!
When and where was this posted?
Yes, as discussed before, there is nothing new under the Sun, except maybe that Sol itself is changing and so are we, slowly but surely...
I wonder why, if the LM kicked SM butt in the middle ages, why wouldnt they prepare for their return and help prevent that harvest, for are they not harvestable as well? And speaking of which, have you seen the trailer for Jupiter Ascending, the latest Wachowskis film? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZzMkD ... freload=10)

From Wiki: "Unknown to Earth's residents, life on Earth and countless other planets has been seeded by families of alien royalty for the purpose of harvesting the evolved living creatures once they reach a "Darwinian state of perfection" to produce a type of youth serum that allows them to live forever."

Familiar themes indeed.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: The "Discovery" of the Ur-Lodges

Post by deepfsh » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Lozion wrote:When and where was this posted?
See here. I assumed you would have assumed it had to be CH, so I didn't add the source.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: The "Discovery" of the Ur-Lodges

Post by Lozion » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:16 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote:When and where was this posted?
See here. I assumed you would have assumed it had to be CH, so I didn't add the source.
Yes txs, already 2 years ago to the day.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
maeghan
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Jupiter Ascending

Post by maeghan » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:39 am

Lozion wrote:And speaking of which, have you seen the trailer for Jupiter Ascending, the latest Wachowskis film? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZzMkD ... freload=10)

From Wiki: "Unknown to Earth's residents, life on Earth and countless other planets has been seeded by families of alien royalty for the purpose of harvesting the evolved living creatures once they reach a "Darwinian state of perfection" to produce a type of youth serum that allows them to live forever."

Familiar themes indeed.

Ahhhhh-hA! ... i was gonna post these pics here a few days ago but I wasn't sure if anyone other than myself would find it interesting.

This is a website that the facebook post linked to.
Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 2.32.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 9.19.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 9.19.20 PM.png

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Jupiter Ascending

Post by Lozion » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:37 pm

maeghan wrote:
Lozion wrote:And speaking of which, have you seen the trailer for Jupiter Ascending, the latest Wachowskis film? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZzMkD ... freload=10)

From Wiki: "Unknown to Earth's residents, life on Earth and countless other planets has been seeded by families of alien royalty for the purpose of harvesting the evolved living creatures once they reach a "Darwinian state of perfection" to produce a type of youth serum that allows them to live forever."

Familiar themes indeed.

Ahhhhh-hA! ... i was gonna post these pics here a few days ago but I wasn't sure if anyone other than myself would find it interesting.

This is a website that the facebook post linked to.
Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 2.32.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 9.19.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 9.19.20 PM.png

So the harvest is to start on Feb 6th, the release date for the film? Well, so the Wachowskis are hip to some themes we discuss here. Look for Wilcock jumping on this with his "disclosure is here" reaction...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

R: Jupiter Ascending

Post by deepfsh » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Lozion wrote:So the harvest is to start on Feb 6th, the release date for the film?
If I'm not wrong, the terms "Jupiter" and "ascending/ascendant" are used in astrology, but I don't know what an "ascending Jupiter" can cause.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: The "Discovery" of the Ur-Lodges

Post by Lozion » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:45 pm

What I infered is that this is only a marketing ploy to hype the release of the movie that may or may not coincide with an actual astrological phenomena.
Jupiter was Marduk to the Sumerians. Is he the SM waiting in the wings for the Harvest?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus
Posts: 925
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 am

Re: R: Jupiter Ascending

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:01 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote:So the harvest is to start on Feb 6th, the release date for the film?
If I'm not wrong, the terms "Jupiter" and "ascending/ascendant" are used in astrology, but I don't know what an "ascending Jupiter" can cause.
Maybe they are referring to Jupiter as a god and not as the planet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_%28mythology%29

However you are correct about the astrology part http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_in ... gy#Jupiter

This is interesting if you scroll up that last link it says
Mentor/Guru /teacher of gods. Always helped gods in war against demons. Guru means "teacher" or "priest." Brihaspati means "lord of prayer or devotion.
And this as well
Astrologically, Jupiter is associated with the principles of growth, expansion, prosperity, and good fortune. Jupiter governs long distance and foreign travel, higher education, religion, and the law. It is also associated with the urge for freedom and exploration, humanitarian and protecting roles, and with gambling and merrymaking.
Guru or teacher ascending. Maybe someone from earth is ascending to be a guru perhaps or prosperity ascending or some of those others.
Lozion wrote:Is he the SM waiting in the wings for the Harvest?
Maybe they are.
Enjoy the Silence

User avatar
daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: P3X-774

Re: The "Discovery" of the Ur-Lodges

Post by daniel » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:41 am

I find the UR-Lodge to be a rather interesting name, considering that the asteroid 2014 UR-116 is the one that is supposed to hit the Earth this September.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: The "Discovery" of the Ur-Lodges

Post by deepfsh » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:11 pm

deepfsh wrote:One of those super-lodges is called Hathor Pentalpha and operates from the Middle East (Bin Laden, al Baghdadi at the service of the Bushes). I just found out that Hathor (= Isis/ISIS) was one of the characters in Stargate - a Goa'uld.
I watched the episode today (S1E13). Ha-Thor.

I also found out that one of the German gods is called Ullr (Ur?) and it's connected to Thor.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Post Reply