Dragon Family invades America?

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Dragon Family invades America?

Post by daniel » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:17 am

This was on a YouTube channel that I subscribe to this morning... an Emergency Broadcast System announcement that the People's Republic of China has invaded the United States, taking Washington DC and is holding hostages. What is interesting is that it says the invasion started at 9:23 EDT, but that is still 5 minutes away...

Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Dragon Family invades America?

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:39 am

The announcement sounds like computer generated voice and not a real person at all. Although I dont know if it even should be announced by real person anylonger. The guy on the end was showing real patriarchal features by saying that he was ready to go to war to kill some Chinese people. Well, I would be very ready to kill some American soldiers if they would come here to fight against the Russians on our soil. US have bases in Norway already and if Finland chooses to join NATO they will come here and make bases on the eastern border and then the war starts with russians. Also didnt Ukraine join NATO as well recently I mean? No wonder if China would invade the US.

However this invasion reminds of the game I used to play Fallout 3. There are Chinese "Communists" that invade USA and particularly the DC area and its surrounding areas where the game is set also if I remember correctly the invasion occured somewhere in or before 2077, because the Chinese invaders were turned into angry ghouls. Can't remember much about that because haven't played it in a long time and it doesn't even work properly on Windows 7 which is too bad because I kinda miss it. When ever I started the game it crashes and developer haven't even made an update to fix it. There are however some piracy versions that have it supposedly fixed.
Enjoy the Silence

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:55 am

Ilkka wrote:The guy on the end was showing real patriarchal features by saying that he was ready to go to war to kill some Chinese people.
I think you meant "patriot" (not patriarchal--fatherly). Unfortunately, most of the militias are like this, as they need some kind of "real enemy" to fight against. That's the big problem these days--the "enemy" has no body, unless a scapegoat is provided for sacrifice (see the "sacral kingship" in olden days).

I've noticed the Dragon Family is constantly being set up as the "good guys," making the "failing" NWO the bad guys and the sacral kings. But sacral kings are ALWAYS puppets; those actually in charge never reveal themselves. So the people burn the puppet and all the problems tied to him, and once again think they've actually accomplished something.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 pm

daniel wrote:
Ilkka wrote:The guy on the end was showing real patriarchal features by saying that he was ready to go to war to kill some Chinese people.
I think you meant "patriot" (not patriarchal--fatherly). Unfortunately, most of the militias are like this, as they need some kind of "real enemy" to fight against. That's the big problem these days--the "enemy" has no body, unless a scapegoat is provided for sacrifice (see the "sacral kingship" in olden days).

I've noticed the Dragon Family is constantly being set up as the "good guys," making the "failing" NWO the bad guys and the sacral kings. But sacral kings are ALWAYS puppets; those actually in charge never reveal themselves. So the people burn the puppet and all the problems tied to him, and once again think they've actually accomplished something.
Oh, yes I meant "patriot" in that one. Got lost in translation there a bit, I believe "patriotical" would be the correct inflected form. Yes it is too bad the puppets are what they are, unknowing of being manipulated, or knowing it and not doing anything about it.

I've played a bit of chess to know enough about the meaning of "recruits", just "cannonfodder" nothing else, basically. Also I did go through an army, 180 days of it to be more precise, its minimum time spent in Finnish army. Enough time to know how to make bed nice and tidy :D
Aint much of a field soldier myself, because of my knees, got sort of weak knees especially when hunkering/crouching, they become achy. Well not much anymore actually, like the doctor said that my knees would get better with time and time has passed over 10 years so they are better now than back then.
Enjoy the Silence