Shift in sensitivity?

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Shift in sensitivity?

Post by infinity » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:38 am

Anyone else aware of something weird happening with them lately? Like an increased sensitivity or something?

Been having some intense experiences the past 2 or 3 days. I feel like I can't listen to a radio station I'm used to anymore. Its like the songs or even presenters feel overwhelming like I can't think - as if I'm being overwhelmed by something energetically. Also been having interesting dreams regarding completion of challenges and getting awards/medals. Weirdest symbolisms going on through it all.

Is this just something personal or is there something going on in a non-local way?
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Shift in sensitivity?

Post by Lozion » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am

Could be something related to astrological alignments or alike? Lots of eclipses, supermoon, etc. these days with the 3 of a tetrad moon on April 4th...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:31 pm

infinity wrote:Anyone else aware of something weird happening with them lately? Like an increased sensitivity or something?
Weird things always happen to me, so I'm not a good indicator. Though I have been having some upsetting dreams, which is not normal. Last night I got killed twice, in two separate dreams, being hit by a vehicle as I was crossing a street on a crosswalk (zebra crossing).
infinity wrote:Also been having interesting dreams regarding completion of challenges and getting awards/medals. Weirdest symbolisms going on through it all.
In modern, human culture, you only get rewarded for being a good slave... might want to think about them dreams!
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Wierd Dreams

Post by deepfsh » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:57 pm

LoneBear wrote:Though I have been having some upsetting dreams, which is not normal.
Me too, lately. They seemed pretty real - on the other hand, I had some dreams that felt like out of a movie (a very weird sensation, like it's not part of/doesn't have to do anything with me in reality).
Infinity wrote:Also been having interesting dreams regarding completion of challenges and getting awards/medals.
LoneBear wrote:In modern, human culture, you only get rewarded for being a good slave... might want to think about them dreams!
Yeah, interesting observation. I had some of these dreams two or three years ago when I wanted to graduate, but then I postponed it, since I guess I was researching things "forbidden by the gods and the nobility".
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:54 pm

LoneBear wrote:Weird things always happen to me, so I'm not a good indicator. Though I have been having some upsetting dreams, which is not normal. Last night I got killed twice, in two separate dreams, being hit by a vehicle as I was crossing a street on a crosswalk (zebra crossing).
Me too! Woke me up. It was a horse or solder on a horse for me. It was so real! People talk about death in dreams but this is a first for me.
infinity wrote:Also been having interesting dreams regarding completion of challenges and getting awards/medals. Weirdest symbolisms going on through it all.
LoneBear wrote:In modern, human culture, you only get rewarded for being a good slave... might want to think about them dreams!
Well, for me, it is the realization that this "other life" or "dream place" that is repeating lately is fading or phasing into this reality. I get glimpses of this world that I am someone else, and it is very strong. It has been showing up more and more. Sights sounds and smell too! yesterday I had to fight back a nausea sensation from this other place. It is not bad in an evil way just very different. I almost feel as if some day it will become too strong to resist. Is it possible to be having a parallel life as someone else? What ever it is, it sure is strange.

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:18 am

LoneBear wrote: In modern, human culture, you only get rewarded for being a good slave... might want to think about them dreams!
I know right? The specific dream was about initiation as a university freshman. But there was definitely dodgy stuff going on. The medal thingy looked like a tree seed but had a star etched on it, but it makes me think of an upright Pentagram. After each challenge, everyone went to a small library where men and women were separated. The women did a dance much like ballet behind library shelves, then the shelves were moved away and the next medal, looking tiny like a tree seed with an etched star, was revealed. It was always show cases hanging on strings. Every time the arrangement of strings the medal was held with, looked different. After the first challenges, it would be high with mostly a string or more from the top, but as the dream processes, each presentation showed the medal lower and lower with more strings and some holding it from the bottom as well. The dance the girls did before the presentation every time made me think that they somehow use it as a form of spell binding on the medal before it's presentation.

So to me it felt like the dream was really about mind control regarding going for achievements as a good slave. The funny thing is I only won the first challenge, with all the rest being like carrots in front of me, dangling on strings. I was elected right at the start as some form of team leader, pleasing my ego, as a reward for winning the first award.

So it's like I was encouraged and promoted to be a role model for others to go for the prestigious medals.

Not a good dream at all.

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:31 am

Another weird thing is when I'm lucid or just dreaming, it feels like everything with matter had some sort of precious value, like the weight of a piece of gold contributing to the object's value. I would constantly be getting numbers for everything, mostly 4 digit ones for stuff like people and furniture in dreams, and these small 2 digit numbers for small non physical things like a passing thought that felt unimportant that I just let go like a particle going through the hole of a filter, not catching it, but being aware of it. These small things always came in pairs for some reason, ie two at a time.

The feeling of anything or anyone is also like it's some forms of clay that has just hardened into it's present form, but can go back to it's soft clay state and formed into anything else.

Why would I feel like everything is like clay with a number value? Also, some things felt dead to the touch like it had no number value and like it wasn't really real, like it was an illusion, but a solid one. Usually metallic objects in dreams, or things like cement floors.

I constantly have this feeling of having this child-like kid in the back of my mind that is excited about all the clay that reality is made up of and wants to play with it, but the biggest part of me is focused on the context of situations in dreams and playing them out like I think is appropriate for an adult. Not care free like a child. Interesting and weird hey?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:10 pm

infinity wrote:Why would I feel like everything is like clay with a number value?
Well, the Universe is defined by scalar motion... magnitudes represented by integer numbers. Perhaps the RS is seeping into your dreams!
MrTwig wrote:I get glimpses of this world that I am someone else, and it is very strong. It has been showing up more and more. Sights sounds and smell too! yesterday I had to fight back a nausea sensation from this other place. It is not bad in an evil way just very different.
Once you become "conscious" in your dreams, your mind learns how to start interpreting temporal data. When awake and back in the macrocosm, it uses those same rules and begins sensing the macro-cosmic sector, the "Other Realm" intuitively. In the RS, macrocosm and microcosm work by the same rules. But remember the reciprocal relation... when you interpret temporal data with spatial senses, everything is inside-out, upside-down and backwards. Cold is hot, hot is cold, pleasant odors are nauseating... you just need to apply the "inverse sense" of what you pick up, to see what was actually there.

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:45 pm

LoneBear wrote:
infinity wrote:Why would I feel like everything is like clay with a number value?
Well, the Universe is defined by scalar motion... magnitudes represented by integer numbers. Perhaps the RS is seeping into your dreams!
MrTwig wrote:I get glimpses of this world that I am someone else, and it is very strong. It has been showing up more and more. Sights sounds and smell too! yesterday I had to fight back a nausea sensation from this other place. It is not bad in an evil way just very different.
Once you become "conscious" in your dreams, your mind learns how to start interpreting temporal data. When awake and back in the macrocosm, it uses those same rules and begins sensing the macro-cosmic sector, the "Other Realm" intuitively. In the RS, macrocosm and microcosm work by the same rules. But remember the reciprocal relation... when you interpret temporal data with spatial senses, everything is inside-out, upside-down and backwards. Cold is hot, hot is cold, pleasant odors are nauseating... you just need to apply the "inverse sense" of what you pick up, to see what was actually there.
I have a sense that everything is backward. Looking at a slide once in a slide projector I did not realize it was backward at first until other slides that were in the correct way did not match up. Could not believe the feeling of wonder why we can't see things that way if we wanted too.

Most of the time I feel as if I am in a dream that is creating more problems than I need. To see if this was true I asked to get a response to a direct question on what to do next and show me here in the physical world the answer. I got a response! In fact it would not stop responding. My only solution was to have what ever it was just stop all together until things calmed down. Now I know about lucid dreaming, and documenting your dreams, but that all seemed to much to handle. So I let myself just pick-up what I need to know and help me get thru what ever comes along.

I get the "inverse sense" totally. This other place is as real as this place. It seem to be a different location then where I am at now. The people that I see are just as familiar as my friends here. My thinking is this is another life I am living either past present or future. Maybe we are each others dream story? I do not know yet but it is becoming clear there is a direct link.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Just wanted to add to the thread by sharing I have been having headaches and ringing in my left ear around the 7khz to 8khz range for a few weeks with peaks in the last few days to a point that made me take zopiclone sleeping pills, which I never do. Wonder if this is tied to unusual solar activity. I did notice accrued chemtrailing and now this Saudi intervention. Hope nothing too untoward will coincide with April 4th..

Lozion wrote:Could be something related to astrological alignments or alike? Lots of eclipses, supermoon, etc. these days with the 3 of a tetrad moon on April 4th...

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:57 am

I was in bed sick for the past 3 or 4 days with fever, headaches, coughing etc. and I'm usually very resilient to sickness.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:14 am

Heck, I am just getting over being sick for over 3 weeks, which started with allergy-like symptoms (runny nose, sneezing) that developed into bronchitis. And it wasn't pollen, because that is just starting now. When I started getting around town again, I kept running into people that were experiencing the same thing. I've heard rumors that they were changing the chemtrail formula, so perhaps this allergy-type response, which can be cold-like, headaches, joint pain or other things, may be associated with it. I guess Chris would be the expert here.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:59 pm

Lozion wrote:I have been having headaches and ringing in my left ear around the 7khz to 8khz range for a few weeks
infinity wrote:I was in bed sick for the past 3 or 4 days with fever, headaches, coughing etc.
LoneBear wrote:Heck, I am just getting over being sick for over 3 weeks,
Bill Still has also been sick for the last 3 weeks, and I think he's from the East Coast, so it may be due to chemtrail effects or sth. similar.
Last edited by deepfsh on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:12 pm

LoneBear wrote:Heck, I am just getting over being sick for over 3 weeks, which started with allergy-like symptoms (runny nose, sneezing) that developed into bronchitis. And it wasn't pollen, because that is just starting now. When I started getting around town again, I kept running into people that were experiencing the same thing. I've heard rumors that they were changing the chemtrail formula, so perhaps this allergy-type response, which can be cold-like, headaches, joint pain or other things, may be associated with it. I guess Chris would be the expert here.
In the last year and a half i've only been ill once a few months ago and that was due to food poisoning. I take a kelp supplement a few times a week or less, the only thing I take apart from my normal food/liquid intake, it certainly seems to help so thanks for recommending it a while back.

With the "weather" on the planet no longer natural and a manipulated system of geoengineering and bioengineering infiltrating nature, i'm actually surprised more people aren't getting incredibly sick more often but quite often such trends are easily hidden, not discussed or explained away as something else. It's worth considering Juanter's post on Chemtrails and Pulmonary Fibrosis for those that haven't seen it yet along with Sofia Smallstorm's excellent Synthetic Biology videos:

>> From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology
>> From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life Part #2

I think without doubt that a majority of health issues these days are due to the sun being blocked almost every day due to global geoengineering along with the EM frequency hell we now live in, in particular the pulsed frequencies of the worldwide doppler radar networks. Although I don't agree with a lot of his research, due to him not recognizing geoengineering and the role of NEXRAD/doppler phased arrays in the programme along with all his chat about "dark matter", the following blog still has a lot of good info and links on the subject of how microwave radiation is affecting our health which are worth considering:

>> the-pulsed-microwave-radar-tower-and-the-cell-the-role-of-calcium
>> its-the-same-frequency-range-why-would-you-expect-the-results-to-be-different
>> skinwithin

I noticed a while back that they had started spraying chemtrails that are more subtle and don't leave a big streak in the sky, which then expands to create the cloud shield after the application of doppler pulsed frequencies, but they are still delivering the frequency controllable metallic nano-particle components into the atmosphere and no longer require large chemtrails to create clouds, since they can do so with the doppler radars which use the same tech as the old HAARP facility but in a new and improved smaller (and now portable) format to generate plasma clouds:

>> http://www.nrl.navy.mil/media/news-rele ... sing-haarp
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPTOpiDfa3E
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCV0jV6hk7Y
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_fadjx ... k3N6dGKOwx

I tend to see these shorter chemtrails on days where they want to let a bit of sun through or when there is enough manufactured cloud cover around to block the sun but the "standard" chemtrails are still around and required as part of the system. The short trails contribute to a lot of the haze we get around the sun, even when it seems to be a "normal" sunny day, but a closer look at the sun and the daily patterns reveals otherwise. With the job of delivering nano-particles into the atmosphere still being done by the shorter chemtrails it makes it a whole lot easier to deny they are anything sinister and say that they are just "normal" contrails while allowing the frequency control of the atmosphere and clouds to continue unnoticed.

When they can also throw a mass of water vapour generation over a country with ease it means they don't have to rely on the standard large chemtrail streak as much but as you can see on my blog, in particular the satellite photo's and time-lapses which I take at every opportunity, you can still observe that the entire system is no longer natural and blocking our now very bright and white sun is top priority. Not forgetting the nano-particles which are preparing us for the implementation of transhumanism, as mentioned by Sofia in the links above, to create a human-hybrid slave race!

The Illuminati/NWO do like to do as their ancestors did...

Factor in the many health benefits of sunlight along with Chemtrails: The Consequences of Toxic Metals and Chemical Aerosols on Human Health and it's not surprising that cancer, allergy and asthma rates are rising worldwide, along with pulmonary fibrosis, while the headaches, ear ringing and lung problems you have all reported certainly indicate that these are a result of global geoengineering and frequency control which is poisoning the atmosphere, food supply and affecting our health.

Juanter
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Juanter » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:43 pm

DJ, I agree with you, in that I have noticed far more trials being emitted from the ground, rather than from planes recently. It looks something like this

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... r2=piv-web

(sorry can't imbed pic). Oddly it looks much like the same device that caused the Norway spiral.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:39 am

Djchrismac wrote:Not forgetting the nano-particles which are preparing us for the implementation of transhumanism, as mentioned by Sofia in the links above, to create a human-hybrid slave race!
Djchrismac wrote:global geoengineering and frequency control which is poisoning the atmosphere, food supply and affecting our health
Problem - reaction - solution : geoengineering - medical drugs (& similar) - zombies?

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:07 am

Juanter wrote:DJ, I agree with you, in that I have noticed far more trials being emitted from the ground, rather than from planes recently. It looks something like this

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... r2=piv-web

(sorry can't imbed pic). Oddly it looks much like the same device that caused the Norway spiral.
Are you sure that's not just a plane leaving a trail from beyond the horizon? It looks like the shadow left in the haze similar to the video below if you jump to 40 seconds (although the whole video is eye opening) plus as the sun goes down the chemtrails tend to take on more of a shadow quality in the dim blue light:

(make sure to switch to 1080p HD as it's unfortunately slightly out of focus)

(To embed a photo; right click on it, copy image location, paste here then highlight and press the "Img" tag in the editor)
deepfsh wrote:Problem - reaction - solution : geoengineering - medical drugs (& similar) - zombies?
Well spotted D... and Zombie TV shows are still everywhere, with a reality TV style one currently running on the BBC!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02hfpfg

Of course, this involves them sitting around bitching about each other and then doing the occasional "run outside and bring back some supplies" game, or "rescue another survivor, who you are not going to trust at all".

I have also been watching the Walking Dead and, well, this pretty much sums it up for me....

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/the-walkin ... -theories/

This show is extra extra gory and has really been pushing the human rivalry aspect with rapport hardly happening, shocking but as Isaac points out above, it is full of hints and Illuminati calling cards with Owls and other symbolism in almost every episode.
Surprisingly, it features positive aspects of this issue and the tribal nature of humanity (which is what draws in the ‘normal’ crowd who isn’t into all of the guts and gore). However, it should be noted that most of the times that the main group discovers another group, it turns out badly. This pushes that whole ‘doomsday prepper’ movement which is a byproduct of a fear based culture. I believe the “Illuminati” are showing us how they want us to react in the event of a zombie apocalypse so they can instill fear on other levels (e.g. Big Pharma).

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:43 am

Djchrismac wrote:and Zombie TV shows are still everywhere, with a reality TV style one currently running on the BBC!!
After the Jimmy Saville scandal, this fact doesn't "scandalize" me at all ... :)

In essence, the Controllers are slowly but surely building up an army of slaves, with which they will conquer other worlds (through propaganda / false flags or without it).

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:48 am

deepfsh wrote:through propaganda / false flags or without it).
/nanotech/transhumanism/etc. and worse, willfull human participation..

But not us.
So what's with the Sanctuary project, Aaron has left Panama I believe, where does that leave us?
Last edited by Lozion on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:46 pm

Lozion wrote:So what's with the Sanctuary project,
I think we should continue this discussion here (I made a reply).

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:05 pm

:P
Lozion wrote:But not us.
So what's with the Sanctuary project, Aaron has left Panama I believe, where does that leave us?
It is not a permanent move; just a career move for his wife. They will be returning to Panama after the assignment is finished.

That leaves us to come up with a way to "crowd fund" (or something) to get the resources together so when the timelines converge for the folks involved, all the pieces are in place and ready to assemble.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:22 pm

LoneBear wrote::P
Lozion wrote:But not us.
It is not a permanent move; just a career move for his wife. They will be returning to Panama after the assignment is finished.

That leaves us to come up with a way to "crowd fund" (or something) to get the resources together so when the timelines converge for the folks involved, all the pieces are in place and ready to assemble.
I see ok so Panama is still an option. Here is a repost from the comment section of daniel's Rubicon blog:
Do you know "collapsionist" writer Dmitry Orlov? http://cluborlov.blogspot.com He is pretty clued in on many subjects discussed here and lives off the grid in the Bocas islands of Panama. A potential resource for the sanctuary project?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Just a comment here... don't want to be "off the grid"--just outside it, but close enough to stay connected. One of the base concepts of the Sanctuary project was to demonstrate that there is another way to live, without all the clawing and scraping of competition. That is why I always included a public, corporate front--kind of like CH is for AQ. It allows for safe exposure to different thinking, and an option to seek further.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:59 pm

LoneBear wrote:Just a comment here... don't want to be "off the grid"--just outside it, but close enough to stay connected. One of the base concepts of the Sanctuary project was to demonstrate that there is another way to live, without all the clawing and scraping of competition. That is why I always included a public, corporate front--kind of like CH is for AQ. It allows for safe exposure to different thinking, and an option to seek further.
Clearly understood. "Off the grid" imo means self-sufficient in power needs. My point is Orlov is there, on the ground, has done some research, and may have some beneficial input in terms of logistics and such.. Just an idea. We're not going to do 'circle meditation' in the hope of manifesting a compound in the tropics...

Moose
Discens
Discens

Post by Moose » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:54 am

infinity wrote:Anyone else aware of something weird happening with them lately? Like an increased sensitivity or something?
Well, I've been having the urge to start watching Stargate atlantis, been trying to watch it in February but couldn't bring myself to do it till last week. I've also noticed that my dreams have been harder to remember or I only remember parts of them almost like they're being chopped up and I can only remember certain parts, this is quite puzzling. :?