Shift in sensitivity?

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Shift in sensitivity?

Post by mongo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Maybe this has something to do with sensitivity-

http://www.newspaper.indianlife.org/sto ... d/582.html

The elders all agree, they believe the Earth has shifted, wobbled or tilted to the North.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:13 pm

mongo wrote:Maybe this has something to do with sensitivity-

http://www.newspaper.indianlife.org/sto ... d/582.html

The elders all agree, they believe the Earth has shifted, wobbled or tilted to the North.
I'm not sure I agree with the elders... I follow the sun across the sky every day and have done so for more than three years and it's exactly where it should be for this time of year. It seems that nobody has told the Inuit that the weather is now completely geoengineered and the sun is changing!
In an article in The Big Wobble Almanac, and in a video, we see some of the extreme weather events being attributed to this "wobble."

In the article it states that NASA scientists and experts are "worried" by the information the Inuit Elders are providing for them.
NASA aren't "worried" about anything unfortunately, they know fine well what is going on globally, especially with the "weather".

"NASA are playing god...!"
http://youtu.be/SpHmPF2OmNE?t=49s

I have a feeling that the shift is more to to with nature getting ready to try and find a balance again, in order to counter the continual destruction of the biosphere...

:shock:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Moose wrote:Well, I've been having the urge to start watching Stargate atlantis
Uhh, I like Stargate series. Atlantis and Universe alike.

Atlantis was quite good, too bad it had such an ending though. Ending in Stargate Universe was, such a "cliffhanger" where viewer is left guessing. SG-1 had kind of perfect ending, where is started it ended in a big "loop" of sorts, exploration I mean.
Enjoy the Silence

Moose
Discens
Discens

Post by Moose » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:53 am

Ilkka wrote: Uhh, I like Stargate series. Atlantis and Universe alike.

Atlantis was quite good, too bad it had such an ending though. Ending in Stargate Universe was, such a "cliffhanger" where viewer is left guessing. SG-1 had kind of perfect ending, where is started it ended in a big "loop" of sorts, exploration I mean.
I finished SG-A two days ago and enjoyed it, definitely thought provoking. I started watching SG-U, I find the plot interesting but there's just so much drama with the characters that it kinda turns me away from it.

I have been able to remember some of my dreams again, but I still remember choppy segments on other dreams almost like a slide show that is skipping slides. Perhaps it's showing me my new symbol set?