Signs of the Age

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Signs of the Age

Post by BlueEagle » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:44 pm

I thought this was fairly interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2112
2112 is the fourth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush released in 1976 (see 1976 in music). During the 1976 Canadian tour for the album, a live recording was made which resulted in the release of All The World's a Stage in September 1976.

2112 includes the title track, a seven-part suite with lyrics written by Neil Peart about a man living in a dystopian society who finds a guitar in a remote cave behind a waterfall. Uncertain if the modern world (the album is set in the year 2112) and the powers that be will accept his new musical discovery, he brings the guitar before the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx. However, they dismiss the instrument and destroy it, saying it is just " another toy that helped destroy the Elder Race" of mankind. The protaganist returns home, discouraged. That night, he has a dream where an oracle takes him on a journey to see what the world was like when the Elder Race lived and thrived (it is implied that something caused them to flee the earth at some point, resulting in the current society). He is amazed by its wonder and beauty, and the way in which the people were free to do and create what they please. He then awakens, and is distraught by the fact that such a world, so perfect for him, will never exist. In the cave where he first discovered the guitar, he kills himself, unable to bear the thought of a life without the wonders he knows are possible of the human race. In the final part of the song, it seems that Elder Race returns to take back the earth from the oppressive Priests, shouting "Attention All Planets of the Solar Federation: We Have Assumed Control", although just who in the story is speaking those words is an often debated topic among fans.
Believing in Faith

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

strong energy

Post by dbeaman1 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:53 pm

Blue Eagle, your energy is buzzing tonight. I just shocked the s--t out of my cat, reading your post. What are you gonna do with all of it? Have you thought of healing work? Or do you already do that?
oma

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

energy

Post by BlueEagle » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:46 pm

The most difficult thing about the energy is that i can't concentrate with it. My mind goes racing 20 different directions. No, I haven't thought about healing, in what manner would you be thinking of?
Believing in Faith

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Another interesting site

Post by BlueEagle » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:08 pm

Another interesting site, on CNN this time.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/space/02/1 ... index.html
-- A huge explosion halfway across the galaxy packed so much power it briefly altered Earth's upper atmosphere in December, astronomers said Friday.

No known eruption beyond our solar system has ever appeared as bright upon arrival.

The event equaled the brightness of the full Moon's reflected visible light, NASA says. It was not visible to the naked eye.

The blast originated about 50,000 light-years away and was detected December 27. A light-year is the distance light travels in a year, about 6 trillion miles (10 trillion kilometers).
Believing in Faith

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Another interesting site

Post by LoneBear » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:56 am

BlueEagle wrote:The blast originated about 50,000 light-years away and was detected December 27. A light-year is the distance light travels in a year, about 6 trillion miles (10 trillion kilometers).
Since light moves at the speed of light, that means it happened on December 27, 47995 BC, just about the time we entered the 2nd cycle of the 3rd density.

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Re:

Post by BlueEagle » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:37 pm

Here's another...
BERLIN, Germany (Reuters) -- Numerous sightings of massive fireballs in the skies over Germany this week have led to an upsurge in reports of UFOs, but scientists believe the cause could be a bizarre annual meteor blitz.

According to the Web site of the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), such fireballs have been reported elsewhere in the world and may also be due to the fact that the Earth is now orbiting through a swarm of space debris.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/11 ... index.html

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re:

Post by LoneBear » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:46 am

BlueEagle wrote:
BERLIN, Germany (Reuters) -- Numerous sightings of massive fireballs in the skies over Germany this week have led to an upsurge in reports of UFOs, but scientists believe the cause could be a bizarre annual meteor blitz.
We see fireballs here just about every night, even with just the very limited view of the sky we have at Avalon.
BlueEagle wrote:
According to the Web site of the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), such fireballs have been reported elsewhere in the world and may also be due to the fact that the Earth is now orbiting through a swarm of space debris.
This was all mentioned in "The Saucers Speak", 50 years ago. We're entering a protostar... a giant dust and debris cloud that is enveloping the entire solar system, heating things up and drastically increasing meteor activity.

Based on our orbit, we hit the heavier debris 6 months out of the year, and the lighter stuff the other half... until the cloud totally envelops our orbit.

Now what was that Stargate SG-1 episode... "A Hundred Days?"

gdpetti

Re: Signs of the Age

Post by gdpetti » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:50 am

...until the cloud totally envelops our orbit.
Time frame on this eventuality? I didn't think 100 days was the answer, but remain unsure. :? As I've heard of this event from other...less reliable sources. :wink:
Though it fits the developing equation of Earth, is it just another variable in this process as the 4d energy takes precedence?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:48 am

gdpetti wrote:Though it fits the developing equation of Earth, is it just another variable in this process as the 4d energy takes precedence?
It will effect ALL the planets in our system, and since Ra did say that the coming of 4th density was as predictable as the ticking of a clock, then it must be some space/time event that perhaps ushers in the density change.

gdpetti

Post by gdpetti » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:14 am

So, we've been encountering this protostellar environment near the end of each cycle of 3D?
Each lap around the galaxy....how many more laps before the track is clear of this obstacle?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:36 am

gdpetti wrote:So, we've been encountering this protostellar environment near the end of each cycle of 3D?
No, our solar system is just now entering it. In the old days, people called it the "photon belt" or an "astral planet", but now that we know more about stellar formation, courtesy of Dewey Larson.
gdpetti wrote:Each lap around the galaxy....how many more laps before the track is clear of this obstacle?
Since new matter is continually being dragged into the galactic disk (dust clouds, nebula, stars, clusters), no place is free of their influence. Though it does make me wonder about how the 3rd density STARTS... does it happen 75,000 years before a system runs into one of these clouds? A non-local precursor effect, that triggers the end of the 2nd density?

gdpetti

Post by gdpetti » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:45 pm

:? That line of questioning can refer to each start or finish of each density...how the Logos or sub-logos have planned their systems for evolution ...like each of us, all finding their fit in the larger puzzle.

Wouldn't each closer approach at the end of 2D, to this protostellar cloud, bring an increase in energy available for the planet's and each potential unit of consciousness evolution to the next stage? As the Confed's said....like clockwork? Would similiar events then trigger each following event in evolution like clockwork....at least in the body...or at least for stationary units such as planets etc?

If we didn't spin through any part of it in the last cycle, then I assume we won't in the next lap around?...until the entire system spins into the center in 7D?

:?

gdpetti

Post by gdpetti » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:57 am

:? Another question> What type of communication has this planet with the others in this system? I remember your discussion on the commlink to other planets, but is that type of communication enabled for the various planets on their own, as they are unveiled in 3D, if I understand that correctly.

Same question pertains to the memory of Earth regarding Mars, Maldek etc in this system...it would be interesting to get a peek at those events from Earth's pov. :roll:

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:00 pm

Stellar-Com units were not put on every planet, think of it as stargates, except they are for communication (there are stargates too).
communication enabled for the various planets on their own, as they are unveiled in 3D
Well, the Ancients native to their Logos have access to it as they ARE the interface to using it, whereas the physical units (like computers) were the interface for "travellers" who needed something external to interact with. It does require a certain level of conciousness, as on many planets the physical interface is not active.

Now planets talk with eachother all the time (if that's where you pointed your question at). All the planets were quite upset when Maldek got blown to smitherenes by Maldekians.
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:50 am

gdpetti wrote::? Another question> What type of communication has this planet with the others in this system? I remember your discussion on the commlink to other planets, but is that type of communication enabled for the various planets on their own, as they are unveiled in 3D, if I understand that correctly.
As best as I've been able to determine, the planets are only separated in space/time -- and are still a single component in time/space (the cores of the planets were a white dwarf star that imploded into time). Therefore, they all should be able to communicate on the first three density levels non-locally, since they are temporally adjacent.

Based on the information in "The Saucers Speak", there is substantial communication between many of the planets in this system, on various density levels. The Stellar-Com system seems to be 4th density, which is useable in the upper half of the 3rd density to a degree, which is probably why mythos develops around it.
gdpetti wrote:Same question pertains to the memory of Earth regarding Mars, Maldek etc in this system...it would be interesting to get a peek at those events from Earth's pov. :roll:
Spying on the neighbors, huh? :) Check the Archive for information; it has at least the last billion years in it.

gdpetti

Post by gdpetti » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:09 pm

Check the Archive for information; it has at least the last billion years in it.
Now, if I can just remember where I left that key.... :?
The Stellar-Com system seems to be 4th density
Seems? Would that be subjective?...regarding the state of the planet or people using it?...like the Archive? or whatever the L's left behind...what you see is what you're ready for?...levels of conscious awareness as keys for each level including exit?
Now planets talk with eachother all the time (if that's where you pointed your question at). All the planets were quite upset when Maldek got blown to smitherenes by Maldekians.
Yes, they are unveiled, but still 3D...so that leaves alot of room for 'self-expression'....or do they have to sign up as counselors with the 'hands-off' policy regarding the 'children' they are keeping an eye on?....do they have the ability to apply a slap to the bottom of those in their care? Do they have what we consider 3D emotional needs and methods of expression, such as getting pissed off?....or do they operate on a different level? with different rules of engagement?..such as primary care providers or what?....of course Earth now has had to deal with her nephews and nieces....not that Earth wants to become an evil stepmother, but if the shoe fits....? :wink:

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:12 am

gdpetti wrote:
Check the Archive for information; it has at least the last billion years in it.
Now, if I can just remember where I left that key.... :?
Try the drawer next to the sink. It's usually in there. :)
gdpetti wrote:
The Stellar-Com system seems to be 4th density
Seems? Would that be subjective?...regarding the state of the planet or people using it?...like the Archive? or whatever the L's left behind...what you see is what you're ready for?...levels of conscious awareness as keys for each level including exit?
Until I can examine a functioning one, or build one myself, I can only guess at the operations as the manual is a bit complex. It appears to use 4th density "social complex" functions, to create a temporary SMC between the participants. Since the SMC is linked in time/space, it is non-local and instantaneous.

The Archive is, itself, timeless. Even billions of years now, when our sun goes supernova and destroys all the planets, it will still be there.