Invitation for Discussion about BRICS/East vs Federal Reserve/West Dialogue

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Invitation for Discussion about BRICS/East vs Federal Reserve/West Dialogue

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:27 am

This could be fun.. This is the OP from my FB wall. Link at the bottom if you'd like to join in the conversation there.

-------------------------------------

If you haven't heard of it already, there's a documentary out called "Thrive" that was released in 2011. A google search will give these as explanations as to the purpose of the film.

Thrive, Film synopsis
An investigation into the global consolidation of power.

And a link to Imbd with this description listed below it:
"An unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's really going on in our world by ... Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with ... See full summary » ..."

Now I'm not saying that there aren't plenty of valid points and connections made in this documentary. It explained many things that I couldn't parse together myself at the time of my watching it those few years ago. What I'm calling into question are the "real solutions" offered to us by those that put this film together. I saw a link tonight to a recent update from Foster Gamble, who, per my understanding, heads the Thrive Movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlIISfrRKjk

Gamble goes through and shows how the predictions that he and crew gave 6 months ago have come true and lays out what is to come in regards to a global financial shift that's currently taking place. There's a very simple explanation as to why this might be possible.

Allow me to break this down for a second. There is a new banking system being put into place, many of you may have heard about, called the BRICS Alliance. This group is being set up so as to be seen as the saviors for the coming financial crash that we're about to experience. The Federal Reserve/West will be shown as the bad guy/problem. Our reaction is ongoing and now we will see the implementation of a solution to that problem, the BRICS Alliance/East/good guys.

The issue here, is that the people offering the solution are the same ilk as those who gave us the problems over (to be modest) 100 years ago. Yes, that's a long time. Those folks had thoughts that extended far beyond their own generation.

Here in America, as well as in other countries, mouthpieces for this BRICS led, Unipolar New World Order, are coming out of the woodwork. Case in point, we have Dr Ron Paul and his son Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) pushing for things that would actually benefit us.. auditing the fed, disbanding the IRS, things that sound amazing and wonderful, and why wouldn't we support that? In light of the busted and upside down political menagerie that we're used to, people will flock to Randal Paul. And he will push us directly to this "New" BRICS led financial system.

This is a case of the Emperor's new clothes. Same emperor, new muumuu.

Promotion of the "new" financial system is either blind devotion to channeled entities (I know from personal experience, been there, done that) or conscious devotion to the currently established system, since it's these same folks who will be in control after the financial 'shift' has occurred.
For a more comprehensive explanation that I can give, see here: http://redefininggod.com/understanding- ... -strategy/

-------------------------------------

I don't expect this will be anything new for anyone here who might find and read this here on AQ. If you'd like to participate with me on FB and join in the conversation, please do!... (Dr Seuss moment completely unintentional :D Lol)

https://www.facebook.com/joey.vanhorn.5 ... 5051720936

If you don't wish to join the conversation there, but have anything to add or possibly critique anything that is said, feel free to post here and I'll follow-up there on the FB post as info rolls in. Anything you might think to add, anything at all, feel free to do so... or not, that choice is always there as well :)
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Invitation for Discussion about BRICS/East vs Federal Reserve/West Dialogue

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:28 am

AI, is that you?
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Spaceman
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Spaceman » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:20 pm

I have been trying to tie together some things together to get a better view of what the structure of the world to come will be (hopefully not), and a good summary of technocracy and its place in the scheme of things really aided in doing so. Richard Grove with Tragedy and Hope did an interview with Patrick Wood awhile back on his book Technocracy Rising and it effectively (for me anyway) put transhumanism, Agenda 21, and the Trilateral Commission in context of the financial transition. The thing that stood out to me was the Trilateral Commission's stated goal of the implementation of the "New International Economic Order" which Wood asserts to be Technocracy. This "New International Economic Order" seemed to be the same "Multilateral New World Order" that Ken likes to talk about over at Redefining God Blog. If my memory isn't tricking me I seem to remember Wood even going into the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) as a transition into this "New International Economic Order, which again is one of Ken's favorite points in his Unipolar to Multipolar transition.

Here is the link to that interview if you are interested. http://www.tragedyandhope.com/technocra ... rick-wood/
"To resist the influence of others, knowledge of ones self is most important." Teal'c

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Strange character; I'm listening to it now and he is for selective freedom of speech... sorry, it doesn't work that way. When you turn a right into a privilege, you end up with an ever-increasing mess. I'm sure the NWO would love to make freedom of speech selective--them, and not us.
Spaceman wrote:I have been trying to tie together some things together to get a better view of what the structure of the world to come will be (hopefully not), and a good summary of technocracy and its place in the scheme of things really aided in doing so.
I guess my question is, "does it actually matter?" A technocracy forces a species to separate from Nature. Nature is all about the evolution of consciousness. When a species fails to follow their own purpose for existence and actively works to inhibit the growth of consciousness in other species--guess what? It's "solar system" versus mankind. Wanna guess who will win? (If you have trouble with that, ask a dinosaur. :D )
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:13 pm

daniel wrote:I guess my question is, "does it actually matter?"
A very excellent question (and response).There is a fairly clear path to reconnecting with Nature and having your consciousness evolve. If this is your choice, then expending effort trying to understand anything else is counterproductive including understanding those who choose otherwise and want you to do the same. It is not Nature's way to change people's minds for them. That is counter to natural evolution. The invitation is always open however for those who wish to accept it.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Arcelius wrote:
A very excellent question (and response).There is a fairly clear path to reconnecting with Nature and having your consciousness evolve. If this is your choice, then expending effort trying to understand anything else is counterproductive including understanding those who choose otherwise and want you to do the same. It is not Nature's way to change people's minds for them. That is counter to natural evolution. The invitation is always open however for those who wish to accept it.
Beautifully said.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Spaceman
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Spaceman » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:38 pm

It has been at least a month or so since I watched the interview. I don’t remember his going into selective freedom of speech and I’m not sure if I even caught that part to begin with as I fell asleep for a portion of it.
daniel wrote:I'm sure the NWO would love to make freedom of speech selective--them, and not us.
It seems they are already in the midst of doing so with hate speech laws and such.
I suppose not. I had come to the conclusion that I was distracting myself with many of the “alternative” media outlets, but old habits don't disappear overnight. It became increasingly apparent that they had just become an alternative entertainment, a substitution for personally doing my own work, and an addictive one at that. I wasn’t getting down to personal observation and building a view based on induction and deduction from those observations. When asking myself the question, “what do I really know?” I found that a great deal of the things that I thought were based on other peoples’ work and conclusions. I looked at learning more as an acquisition rather than a process to be engaged. Instead of feeling the need to “have” all the answers I now have a greater desire to go on a journey of discovery starting from the ground of my current understandings, taking what I find on my path to build new structures and restructure old ones from which I can continue into new territory to do the same. An evolution of consciousness in which the process of step by step development with in your own mind is crucial so that you know where you started, how you got here, and consequently have a better idea of where you are going.
Arcelius wrote:If this is your choice, then expending effort trying to understand anything else is counterproductive including understanding those who choose otherwise and want you to do the same.
That statement seems like quite the fine line. Care to elaborate?
"To resist the influence of others, knowledge of ones self is most important." Teal'c

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Spaceman wrote:
Arcelius wrote:If this is your choice, then expending effort trying to understand anything else is counterproductive including understanding those who choose otherwise and want you to do the same.
That statement seems like quite the fine line. Care to elaborate?
Henry David Thoreau wrote:“For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root.”
There are many thousands of "good" causes in the world. These "good" people try to make things better for others. However, for the most part, very little ever changes except perhaps how much people seem to trust whatever is said on TV. This can be blamed on "bad" people and the "good" people can work to remove the "bad" people so things will get better. These "good" people will try to engage you in whatever cause they have selected as the most important. These are those who have chosen otherwise and will try to recruit you. Ultimately, none of these things matter though. They all focus on the outer world which is an expression of the inner. When the inner world is healed, then the outer one will be as well. However, when the inner world is ignored, then the outer world will never heal. There will always be "good" causes in the outer world until the inner ones are healed.

Those who chose to work and heal the inner world is the choice. If that is your focus, then the rest of the things going on in the outer world become a distraction. I'm not saying that you should completely ignore everything going on. However, when you pledge yourself to a cause in the outer world, you greatly diminish your ability to work in the inner realms. Virtually every outer cause can easily consume all of your available energies for a lifetime.
Paramahansa Yogananda, Man's Eternal Quest wrote:“The greatest of all enemies of man is himself”
When you unify yourself and work on your inner worlds, you stop being your own worst enemy and you can move forward and accomplish real things that can last. When you as half (or less) of yourself do anything, the other half will undermine anything you think you are doing. This can be especially true when you deny that this other half exists. The only exception is when you genuinely begin unifying your self and working with your full self. A fully unified person is sometimes termed a god in sacred texts. Although this may seem difficult or impossible to attain, it really just represents another starting point.

Meditation is invaluable to learning how to determine the true nature of anything including yourself. Everyone has 5 minutes a day they can spend in meditation. Having an open and receptive mind is also beneficial.