New Nation-wide Census Report

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Billy
Centurio
Centurio

New Nation-wide Census Report

Post by Billy » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Just throwing this out there: I have recently received requests via snail mail demanding that I fill out a copy of the new American Community Survey Report/2015 National Content Test. This is the 1st time in nearly 40 years that I have received such a request. The form itself is fairly intrusive in scope, going way beyond the Constitution's request for a mere head count of the people in the home. The Census Bureau is stating that it is mandatory to fill out this form, lest I be fined $100 (or $5,000, depending upon whom you talk to).

Bottom line: I DO NOT CONSENT. So, any tips on how to respond to this ridiculous form? I have done some research into the topic concerning the history of the Census, and the Bureau itself claims that it is perfectly within the scope of the Constitution to ask such questions. Of course, we here know better - it's purpose is A. track and control and B. the continued redrawing of district lines to continue to manipulate the fake process of 'voting'.

I am being told that unless I fill in the form and return it, I will be visited by folks from the Bureau, who will conduct an interview outside my door. So, I am considering responding by writing a cover letter and sending it in along with a blank copy of the survey; but I need to be absolutely certain that I am stating this correctly, because bringing up issues concerning the lawful nature of such an intrusive form might only lead to them striking back by stating that the Census IS in fact a lawful form, and that I am bound by law to complete it. Of course, my roommate has little idea that most of any of this is going on, and would rather simply 'consent' to this gross violation of personal liberty. I could tell her to simply fill it in herself and send it in, but the form, being tricksy, states that there shall be a $5,000 fine imposed for the misrepresentation of information on the form, i.e. she is REQUIRED to include my name and personal info, regardless of whether or not I choose to have anything to do with the form.

So, any suggestions here? Anyone dealt with this nonsense in the past? If so, how did you respond?

Any advice would be helpful

Billy

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Re: New Nation-wide Census Report

Post by DSKlausler » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:51 am

Haven't seen the document in a few years, but it is my opinion that all that is required by the constitution (if that's what you are trying to abide by) is the number of people living at the address - it may depend on how it was addressed: house/apartment/bridge underpass etc. That is what I provided.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi DK,

Thanks for the response. Let me begin by saying that I continue to limit my involvement with this backwards system; though that proves a bit more challenging when their cronies come knocking at your door (honestly, the Census workers themselves are most likely simple folks just trying to live their simple little lives; though by the day, I grow less patient with indignation and ignorance).

Note that this new 2015 Census Test is ABSURD in regards to the nature of the questions being asked. It is horribly invasive --- 40 questions total :roll:

In reference to answering the one question only: That is certainly one way to go, however, referencing the Constitution in this case may get a response in which one is told that the Census is a mandatory procedure required by law.

Article 1, Section 2 of the Constitution states, "The actual Enumeration shall be made within three years after the first meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent term of ten years, in such manner as they shall by law direct."

It's that last line that gets ya, because it was left open-ended, such that, after a series of court case decisions on the matter, (held over the course of the many decades since the drafting of the Constitution), we are left with these Statutes:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/13/221
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/13/141
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/13/193

Apparently, they have changed the purpose of the Census - the American Community Survey has nothing to do with enumeration to determine seats in the House, and feel they are at liberty to throw these Statutes up in your face should you make reference to Article 1, Section 2 of the Constitution, as these 'Statues' seem to 'legally' add piles of crap onto the original Common Law set forth in this Section of the Constitution.

Then there is this, from the Census Bureau website:

"The U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 2) mandates a headcount of everyone residing in the United States. The population totals determine each state’s Congressional representation. The numbers also affect funding in your community and help inform decision makers about how your community is changing." (In my response to them, listed below, I could make mention of the CAFRS, and why the billions of dollars in funds, held within the CAFRS for the STATE OF MINNESOTA, are not available to the public for "community funding".)

In regards to answering only the question which pertains to how many people live at the residence: I could make an attempt at this, however, the original (and continued) purpose of the Census is to determine how many residents reside in a State, such that the proper number of Representatives can thus be determined. Were I to answer only this question, I feel as though I would be giving my consent to be a part of the process of selecting such members to the House, regardless of whether or not I cast a phony vote. But my conscience will not allow me to do this, as I FULLY realize that the House of Representatives is nothing more than a den of criminals, thieves, and child rapists, the elections of which I choose to have nothing to do with, for I do not wish to consort with such unsavory characters. No, I think that I'll take a different route here: I'm going to send back the mailing with the following statements, written in purple ink on the face of the card, and stamped by a Notary:

I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS OFFER
I DO NOT CONSENT TO THESE PROCEEDINGS
Signature: ______________
Without Prejudice, USS 1-308

Along with this, I could send in a Certificate of Service (known here in the great STATE OF MINNESOTA as an Affidavit of Service), also stamped by a Notary. However, I may not take this final step, as I do not wish to spell out my name for them, nor give them any other personal information, which is common practice on a legal document such as this. I am also considering drafting a letter to send in along with the Census notice, with information pertaining to why exactly it is that I DO NOT CONSENT. In the letter, I am considering listing information such as this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_A ... _of_crimes

or this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... ted_States

...with special reference to the officials from the STATE OF MINNESOTA herein listed (I hate referencing WIKI, but they are MORE than happy to provide the thorough details pertaining to the slimy nature of bureaucrats. They just don't care to address anything of value to humanity). I am also considering making reference to the fact that the Census applies only to Artificial Persons and Legal Fictions, whereas I am a living, breathing entity, making a Special Limited Appearance on behalf of the legal fiction, and am speaking on behalf of the Artificial Person.

If, after all of this is done, a Census worker still shows up at my door, I will simply refuse to answer; though they may be persistent, as such troglodytes usually are. If I am caught unawares, I will calmly walk inside, and retrieve a color copy of the Notarized Notice and Letter, hand it to them, and tell them to please consult with the UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, Economic and Statistics Administration U.S. Census Bureau for additional information. I'll be sweet as sugar the whole way; yet I'm not the type of person whom is going to be bullied about by slaves in business suits. I'll root my feet and make it perfectly clear from the outset that I have authority in this situation. It's interesting - martial arts taught me how to be affirmative in a 'nice' way, establishing immediately that I am the one with the authority here to speak on my own behalf, and not be told what to do and how to do it. The key will be to not engage these people in an argument, because quite frankly, they will have no clue as to what it is that I am speaking about. I anticipate that they will keep clicking their pens, impatient to get the thing done. They won't get much out of me, that's for certain.

The question is: Will they call the police out to my home and threaten arrest, as they have done with others? These people play dirty, and so I'd best be prepared to reply with something solid. I could reference the statute itself, which does NOT give permission for one to be arrested as part of refusing to fill out the Census. It merely threatens a $100 fine (or a $5,000 fine, depending upon which statute you are referencing) -- FOR THE ARTIFICIAL PERSON who refuses to complete the Census. However, I'd rather have THEM tell ME under what legal statute they would threaten such a fine. I fully expect that they won't have a clue.

Now doesn't all of this just make your head swim?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 pm

Having lived in Minnesota, I can tell you first hand that they will IGNORE any correspondence you send them. And Jesse Ventura was governor back then... I even wrote to him and never got a response. Extremely corrupt government there.

Was the mail registered, requiring a signature? If not... how do they know you even got the form? If you never got the form, it does not require a response, does it?
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Post by tymeflyz » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:01 pm

WARNING: It is impossible for you to learn that which you think you already know.
answer the definition of these questions may reveal your [dis]-position.
1- United States?-which one are you referring to [ hint - there are at least 6 different legal definitions ]
2- Person
3- citizen
4- individual
5- status
6- state

fwiw - titles of nobility [ like ESQ ] where forbidden from Gov positions. This was the org. 13th amendment.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:22 pm

I'm kind of curious why you are getting a census form, 5 years early? They only conduct census every 10 years, when the year ends in zero.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Bruce/Tymeflyz:

Thanks for the responses.

Tymeflyz - The articles you sent from Adask were quite informative. I'm currently in the midst of studying Speer's work in 'The Pied Pipers of Babylon.' Honestly, all of this having to do with the 'Census' (which actually isn't even a 'Census') is small potatoes compared to the rest of the junk going on around us. Question: What other definitions (6 total) are you referring to regarding the United States/UNITED STATES?

Bruce - to answer your questions:

1. "I'm kind of curious why you are getting a census form, 5 years early? They only conduct census every 10 years, when the year ends in zero." The scope of the 'Census' has now changed. According to a Statute buried within Title 13: "Information obtained in any mid-decade census shall not be used for apportionment of Representatives in Congress among the several States, nor shall such information be used in prescribing congressional districts." It appears that they are obtaining information pertaining to a new 'Mid-decade Census' via a new form called the "American Community SURVEY" (ACS for short). As a means of continuing to limit the number of relevant questions on the ACS, and to 'improve' upon its overall scope, they have created a myriad of other forms, known as 'TESTS'. THIS is the form that I have received in the mail: The 2015 National Content TEST. So, it's not even a Census form - it's a test used to determine what TYPES of questions will be asked on FUTURE Mid-Decade Census forms. Additionally, according to information posted to the website for the ACS, these Surveys are now being conducted EVERY YEAR in communities throughout the country.

In their own words (from the ACS website - https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/):

"...constraining the content of the ACS is critical due to the mandatory reporting requirement and burden to the American people. Content tests involve the testing, research, and evaluation processes used to determine the best wording, format, and placement of proposed new questions or revisions to existing questions on the ACS. This process ensures that each new or modified question has been carefully considered, tested fully, and will collect quality data without reducing overall respondent participation."

Here, in all its substantive glory, is the current status of the 'Census Report' - https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/13

So, what we've got now, (in addition to the Dicennial Census), is a Mid-decade Census, conducted every five years, information of which is gathered through the American Community Survey, (conducted every year), itself streamlined through the use of such forms known as National Content Tests. In essence: The original purpose of the Census, i.e. gathering total population numbers to determine the number of seats in the House, has now been expanded to include the gathering of far more personal data, including names of residents, sex, race, telephone numbers, names of guests who stay at the residence, addresses of other places where one might stay, fertility, where one's children attend school and by what means they are transported to that school; and I'm quite certain that they won't stop until they have obtained this type of info from each and every household in the country. Fourth Reich much?

2. "Was the mail registered, requiring a signature? If not... how do they know you even got the form? If you never got the form, it does not require a response, does it?" No, the mail was not registered and did not require a signature, so technically they have no way of knowing whether or not I received it. However, they have been incredibly persistent, sending out three separate reports and one Notification to complete online; all within the span of less than one month. They have also threatened: 1. Fines up to $5,000 or five days in prison and 2. If not completed via snail mail or via the Internet, a live visit from a Census Bureau rep. Just google 'visits from the Census Bureau', and have fun. This all started several years ago in England, and has now made its way on over to the STATES. You will see that there are more and more videos being uploaded all the time by people whom are refusing to be a part of the 'Census/ACS/Test'. The Census workers themselves keep on comin' back; despite the refusal of the people. This, in essence, makes it impossible to simply ignore such a request, as they will come knockin'; whether I choose to respond or not. I think it best to send this back to the DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE with my own little Notice of Inquiry and refusal to participate.

Again, what makes this difficult in my case is that my roommate thinks that all of this is just silliness, and that we should just answer the questions. I would hate for her to be at home to have to deal with this, as she'd just rather acquiesce and be done with it (apparently, one can be fined up $500 for misrepresenting information on the Survey; therefore, she cannot lie on my behalf). I've also been reading, (in the words of the Census Bureau itself), that the Census workers have the authority to go to neighbors to ask questions about an addressee who fails to respond to the Survey.

People really are easy to control, now aren't they? Ultimately, I'm not afraid of a nosy little Census worker; it's the 'unknown' that gives a bit of pause, i.e. have they been authorized to contact the police to demand that these things be filled out? I've seen at least one report to confirm this. Again, Fourth Reich much?

I know that I am going on about this, but I absolutely refuse to answer this, as this is a disgustingly gross violation of privacy (as if we don't get enough of that already, because someone somewhere is probably watching these letters being typed onto this screen). We've never seen anything quite like this before in the public sector, as again, this goes way beyond the original purpose of the Census as laid out in the Constitution.

Some of the issues at hand here are: What is the ultimate purpose of this? Why is this data being collected? They regurgitate 'Statutes' as being the legal force that drives this, but are 'Statutes' the same as 'Law' as spelled out in the Constitution? Do we even have a 'Constitution' anymore to reference? Do the united States of America, (in at least some valid form), still exist, or is everything fictitious, i.e. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? If everything is a legal fiction, then might not this new Mid-Century Census and its info-gathering cronies, (i.e. the ACS and the National Content Test), apply only to fictions, and not to living, breathing human beings?

Just asking questions.

I deem this important, because I think that the more people who know about this, the more resistance can be shown towards its continued implementation and expansion. If they now have issued themselves the right to ask questions pertaining to fertility (no joke), how your children are transported to school, and so on and so forth, then what's next? I've said it before: This is getting more and more ridiculous by the day. But it's all a part of the plan; doubly so if, as the scientists at ISUS have speculated, the folks from the NWO are unable to travel past the boundary of the moon due to humanity's bioenergetic connection to the planet. Why not simply wrap it in chains and call it a prison planet?

Now let me get back to reading D.B. Larson in peace...

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:09 am

I drive on one of the most crowded highways in to, and out of Chicago each day. Do you know why I am never visited by the road revenue agents? Because there are 20 gazillion other vehicles on the roadway taking up their time.

Unless the mail is certified, ignore it. If they come to the door, don't answer.

Are they really going to pick you out?
Anything is possible with the proper training.

HenryHopkins
Gregralis
Gregralis

Post by HenryHopkins » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:50 am

This like world wide study will give a better interactive comparison and holding a large information.