Exploring Intuition

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Exploring Intuition

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:12 am

When you look at this picture, what do you see? What do you feel? What type of thoughts do those feelings provoke? How do you feel about those thoughts? What does this picture say to you?
12573759_1165403050155688_8753303842673296693_n.jpg
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Exploring Intuition

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:18 am

joeyv23 wrote:When you look at this picture, what do you see? What do you feel? What type of thoughts do those feelings provoke? How do you feel about those thoughts? What does this picture say to you?
I see many things. Does not feel anything special. Picture says something like this: I was wondering who would have that sort of furniture stools there and that pyramide looking frame, but nice color that purple I like it. Must be from america because of the door knobs, or Britain. A lot of crystal skulls and the one in the right corner seems to be like the one seen on that latest Indiana Jones movie. Dog peeking behind the door. I also think about the material used to make that frame, seems to be either copper tubing or wood. Copper is my first choice though, might work nicely would probably need some copper sheets as walls too or totally wooden pyramide. I actually have thought of making such pyramide myself for meditation purposes, but have been too lazy. Dont know if it would help me though.

I guess someone is into some sort of magic there or so called magic which does not work. Maybe that is more invocation stuff there than actual magic.
Enjoy the Silence

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:36 pm

In addition to what Ilkka mentions, I note that the carpet has a representation of the Merkabah on it. Some of the crystals are sitting within circles of their own but I can't make out what those circles are, in part because the crystals are on them. I am a little puzzled by the chairs though. There is a great deal of magical symbolism in the room which seems to clash a bit with the idea that you can sit back and watch someone else do it. Though chairs are also very ornate. I'm not sure that they would fit under the pyramid though they may (the seats are very low though the backs are tall).

I feel that this is too little, too late. Something from the past that is no longer relevant or useful in the present but which had its rightful place and time. I feel some sadness because of that. Someone may be working hard at something that will won't truly help them anymore. In fact, it may be working against them at this point (i.e. preventing them from moving forward). There doesn't seem to be anything special about their crystals which I think is unusual considering their size. If I were to spend any time there, then I would likely start moving things around (most owners don't appreciate that :oops: ).

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:52 pm

A poor man's DNA recombining chamber or perhaps DW's den? :lol:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:40 am

I just realized that I used "stool" instead of "chair". Dang it, because I know the difference. I tend to be precise, we have a saying here "(You) can't win always, not even every time".
Arcelius wrote:I feel that this is too little, too late. Something from the past that is no longer relevant or useful in the present but which had its rightful place and time. I feel some sadness because of that. Someone may be working hard at something that will won't truly help them anymore. In fact, it may be working against them at this point (i.e. preventing them from moving forward). There doesn't seem to be anything special about their crystals which I think is unusual considering their size. If I were to spend any time there, then I would likely start moving things around (most owners don't appreciate that :oops: ).
Do you mean that the time to summon demons is over or something like that? :D

I dont think that kind of arragement of stuff would never help anyone to do anything, I think that there is plenty of wrong things in that picture. The pyramide should have walls and it should be outside the house not inside. Those kinds of crystals seems to be only for show or expensive paperweights, the carpet seems to be only carpet, maybe its made of silk, which would be good if silken only good thing about it. Copper is good metal for making pyramide, also wooden that would be less expensive and questionable than copper, still it should have walls or otherwise all the energy that is gathered will flow out, its like when you try to keep water on your hand with fingers spread just cant keep it on there, but with fingers in cup like form you have much better chance at that. I think that pyramide is too small anyways to make a difference. Should be like the size of a house on certain locations on earth. Smaller ones would be ideal in areas that have those energy nodes, which are like Bermudas triangle etc. there are smaller nodes scattered however, just have to feel em out there in the nature. I am sure there are some other things wrongly made there, but nothing comes to mind now.
Enjoy the Silence

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Ilkka wrote:Do you mean that the time to summon demons is over or something like that? :D
That is only a part of magic and there is not much difference between angels and demons. Some may argue that when one summons them, you are merely summoning the corresponding part of yourself. It's a way of dealing directly with your own consciousness in order to evolve more rapidly. Those who summon external entities aren't much different from those who pray (and you may note that they both get results).
Ilkka wrote:I dont think that kind of arragement of stuff would never help anyone to do anything, I think that there is plenty of wrong things in that picture.
No matter how much there may be wrong in the picture, I'm pretty sure I can find an entity that would benefit from it. Many things have their place even though they will be discarded later on as not useful.
Ilkka wrote:The pyramide should have walls and it should be outside the house not inside. Those kinds of crystals seems to be only for show or expensive paperweights, the carpet seems to be only carpet, maybe its made of silk, which would be good if silken only good thing about it. Copper is good metal for making pyramide, also wooden that would be less expensive and questionable than copper, still it should have walls or otherwise all the energy that is gathered will flow out, its like when you try to keep water on your hand with fingers spread just cant keep it on there, but with fingers in cup like form you have much better chance at that. I think that pyramide is too small anyways to make a difference. Should be like the size of a house on certain locations on earth. Smaller ones would be ideal in areas that have those energy nodes, which are like Bermudas triangle etc. there are smaller nodes scattered however, just have to feel em out there in the nature. I am sure there are some other things wrongly made there, but nothing comes to mind now.
The Ra Material Session 58 Question 16 wrote:Questioner: I can see how a solid-sided pyramid would act as a funnel. It seems to me that using just the four rods joined at the apex angle would be less efficient. Can you tell me how they are equivalent to the solid-sided pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. They are unequal in space/time, and we recommend for practical use the solid-sided pyramid or other focusing shape in order to give your physical bodily complexes respite from outside noise, rain, and other distractions to meditation. However, in time/space one is concerned with the electro-magnetic field produced by the shape. An equivalent field is produced by the solid and the open shape. Light is influenced metaphysically by this field rather than by visible shapes.
This would seem to contradict some of your comments on the pyramid. Although Ra says that the shape is most important, I agree that there will be differences in pyramids constructed with copper versus wood versus plastic as an example. A silk carpet would be quite unusual. However, it may be more of an altar cloth that is sitting upon the regular carpet. At least, that is how it looks to me. Here are a couple of additional quotes from The Ra Material on size and effectiveness of pyramids.
The Ra Material Session 4 Question 5 wrote:Questioner: Is the size of the pyramid a function in effectiveness of the initiation?

Ra: I am Ra. Each size pyramid has its own point of streaming in of intelligent infinity. Thus, a tiny pyramid that can be placed below a body or above a body will have specific and various effects depending upon the placement of the body in relationship to the entrance point of intelligent infinity.

For the purposes of initiation, the size needed to be large enough to create the expression of towering size so that the entrance point of multi-dimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel, the entire body being able to rest in this focused area. Furthermore, it was necessary for healing purposes that both channel and the one to be healed be able to rest within that focused point.
The Ra Material Session 4 Question 7 wrote:Questioner: Would it be possible to build a pyramid and properly align it and use it today [with] materials we have available?

Ra: I am Ra. It is quite possible for you to build a pyramid structure. The material used is not critical, merely the ratios of time/space complexes. However, the use of the structure for initiation and healing depends completely upon the inner disciplines of the channels attempting such work.
Always remember that the inner work is what is important. The outer accouterments can assist with the inner work but can never replace it. The picture has many accouterments but I think it is lacking in the other area.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:01 am

Ilkka wrote:I guess someone is into some sort of magic there or so called magic which does not work. Maybe that is more invocation stuff there than actual magic.
There's definitely actual magic going on here, though perhaps not the type that the practitioner had intended.
Those kinds of crystals seems to be only for show or expensive paperweights
My intuition suggests that this is partially correct. While the original intent may have been for the objects and their arrangement to supply the user with tools that might aid in the awakening and growth of consciousness, it's clear that at some point, to echo Arcelius's most recent comment, internal progress was forsaken for the external perception of it. The size of these crystals / potential crystal imitations points towards a high price having been paid to get this room set up the way it is. The devotion of space to the set up indicates in my mind that it's unlikely that any of the pieces would find themselves being used as paperweights as there is a clear level of reverence for the objects, noted in the specific placement of each around the perimeter of the cloth/pyramid base. I suspect that if this set up isn't permanent, there is a separate place where each object sits, perhaps on a shelf devoted to housing the objects and they're pulled out when the practitioner wants to sit and meditate (if this even happens at all).
Arcelius wrote:Someone may be working hard at something that will won't truly help them anymore. In fact, it may be working against them at this point (i.e. preventing them from moving forward).
I find this to be a very astute observation.
Arcelius wrote:
Ilkka wrote:I dont think that kind of arragement of stuff would never help anyone to do anything, I think that there is plenty of wrong things in that picture.
No matter how much there may be wrong in the picture, I'm pretty sure I can find an entity that would benefit from it. Many things have their place even though they will be discarded later on as not useful.
I'm in agreement with Arcelius here. Intuition guides that there is definitely something benefiting from the objects and their placement in this setting.

Here's what I get from the picture:

I see the pyramid acting as a funnel for energy. One of the first things that caught my eye aside from the pyramid structure were the ornate Gothic style chairs. These hint at a mind that is, or has been, drawn to the "dark side" (Gothic lifestyle) in some form or another at some point or another. If there are people sitting in the chairs or on the cushions participating in any ritual or meditative exploit, their energy will be focused to the person in the center and his/her energy will be focused up/out via the pyramid form / funnel to entity x. In order to come to get an idea as to who/what this entity x might be, it's important to look closely at the picture.

Upon closer inspection of the scene you can find a few tell tale signs that might lend us some clues as to the identity of the entity or at least get us in the general vicinity of the energy of the entity who's being fed this scrumptious bioenergy. Most of the crystals are skulls. If you zoom in, you'll find that no less than 10 of them by my count are sculpted to appear like the heads of dragons. While this could have been an attempt to invoke Kundalini energy, it's likely that these objects will have a different type of 'frequency' that doesn't direct energy in the practitioner through the chakras for the sake of the practitioner having use of that energy her/himself, but that it would be directed elsewhere, as I will shortly address.
dragonheadcrystals.png
Aside from the dragon heads which are a strong clue, we can find a few other things in the picture of interest; If you look to the top of the chair on the left you can see a cotton stuffed unicorn in its natural habitat. The owner of this setup was once fascinated by dark things (symbolic of the unconscious) and is now seeking balance and is leaning towards the lighter side of life. Next to the chair on the right-hand side of the picture we can find a candle with the image of the head of a grey type alien on it. Next to the same chair is what appears to be a drum with the occult symbols of skull and rose on it. The crystal skull closest to the same chair appears to have an elongated structure.

On the table on the right of the pictures are a few crystals that, for whatever reason, strike me as being the only crystal objects that might actually be able to help the practitioner gain some semblance of what was desired to be achieved from going through all the effort of constructing this room as has been done. Sitting with those few crystals outdoors could serve the function that this entire set up is built for and could very well be exponentially more effective.

What this says to me:

Whoever put this room together is clearly a self-initiate. At some point, as is the case for many (including myself at one point), forward progression stagnated. Rather than doing the internal work, the owner of this set up has put a great deal of energy into establishing a very exact and precise external set up. The unicorn, dragon skulls, and alien candle all point towards a very New Age mindset. It's likely that the practitioner here reads or listens to (or at least has in the past) channeled entities. It's likely that the entity or entities benefiting from this setup are those that broadcast channeled messages to be spread to the eager eyes and ears of people looking to expand their consciousness but not knowing by experience yet that seeking for it externally doesn't serve to accomplish that goal. To a certain extent external observation is required in the expansion of consciousness, but the level of energy that the owner of this set up is looking to achieve won't have come from objects situated outside of the body. The dragon skulls hearken to our Annunaki ancestry and serves to trigger that aspect of our DNA which serves to maintain us in a Master-Slave / hierarchical mode of existence.

My intuition says that the person who built this set up has self image issues and is or will become depressed due to stagnation at some point. His/her self esteem is maintained superficially by how (s)he feels that others perceive him/her. As Ilkka pointed out, there is a dog peeking around the corner of the door into the room. I get the feeling that the dog was shoo'd away so that the picture could be taken. It's likely that the animal deals with this from his human counterparts on a regular basis. "Shoo Feefee, Mommy/Daddy has guests over!" Perhaps the dog isn't simply a status symbol like all the accouterments in the room have become and can offer some solace when the bouts of depression hit. The devotion a dog can show for its human counterpart may be all that's needed to remind a person "I'm not unworthy." and help to snap the person back to introspection. Perhaps one day all of the objects in this room will find themselves scattered about, sold on Ebay or at a garage sale and they'll end up serving the same purpose again for someone else. Perhaps the owner of this set-up is too invested into this mindset that (s)he will be entranced in the Green vMeme and not continue up the spiral for a considerable amount of clock time. These are things that I can speculate on, but intuition begs of me that whoever made this a part of their reality will need something tangible to shake them out of their sparkly eyed slumber. (S)he may very well have this very opportunity presented to him/her in the near future. Intuition says that this could be a decent to strong possibility but we'll just have to wait and see. 8)

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:25 am

joeyv23 wrote:I see the pyramid acting as a funnel for energy.
I must nitpick this though.

Funnel is not working properly without its "walls". Think of an actual funnel, you have it working properly, but when you have only the frame, it is practically useless. If it would be whole pyramide then it would funnel energy propely. Also any kind of synthetic material would be an insulation for bioenergy so thats why I suggest outside of the house. I think that Native american teepees would suffice as such more properly than any other kind of pyramide. When you think of original teepee it has all natural material, I think that they had it right.

The crystals should be whole and not sculpted/destroyed. Maybe one would need the whole pyramide with whole crystals that look plain and boring on the outside, but on the inside much more exiting.

This is how I would see it plain and simple with natural materials. Crystals might totally be unnecessary when you have working pyramide, unless you want to energise crystals, if so then you would probably need to put them on the tip of that pyramide.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:52 am

To me, the picture said, "Boulder, Colorado," the New Age capitol of the west.

My interpretation would be based in psychology and the RS... the material world is cubic (6 faces, 8 vertices), boxes of goodies everywhere. The reciprocal (dual) of a cube is an octahedron (8 faces, 6 vertices), of which the top half is a pyramid. So there is an inversion going on here across the macrocosm-microcosm boundary, indicating that this is a projection of the anima (soul) into the material world. Because projection is involved, the person building this is obviously not in communication with their anima aspect, which is why it needs to be yanked out from the inside and stuck in front of their face. That is what "projection" is. This would not have anything to do with funneling energy, raising kundalini, etc... it is a person trying to reach a part of themselves that they have cut off. It is a basic principle of the old "altar to the gods," since the gods could only be reached via the soul, not the body, you had to express your soul externally so the gods could see it.
Ilkka wrote:Funnel is not working properly without its "walls". Think of an actual funnel, you have it working properly, but when you have only the frame, it is practically useless. If it would be whole pyramide then it would funnel energy propely. Also any kind of synthetic material would be an insulation for bioenergy so thats why I suggest outside of the house. I think that Native american teepees would suffice as such more properly than any other kind of pyramide. When you think of original teepee it has all natural material, I think that they had it right.
Actually, when dealing with the cosmic side of things, "empty" and "full" change places. In the material sector, we have "things" (time) located in the vacuum of space, filling it up. In the cosmic sector, we perceive "things" to be holes (space) located in the solid of time (aether). So to express the cosmic flow of energy, you need to create a hole, not a solid--which is hard to do, with the material side basically being a "hole" all over. So what people do is to create a frame to give the "empty space" feeling that is tied to the solid of time. (Also why caves are often used for rituals--not for secrecy, but for that spatio-temporal inversion.)

Teepees are a topic unto themselves; they are not pyramids, being symbolic of the mountain top (the capstone). Their covering was literally a skin, because skin is biologic and acts like a connecting membrane between worlds, acting much like a projection screen at the movie theater. This allows a shaman to journey into the Other Realm using the teepee like Doctor Who uses his TARDIS.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:12 pm

LoneBear wrote:Actually, when dealing with the cosmic side of things, "empty" and "full" change places. In the material sector, we have "things" (time) located in the vacuum of space, filling it up. In the cosmic sector, we perceive "things" to be holes (space) located in the solid of time (aether). So to express the cosmic flow of energy, you need to create a hole, not a solid--which is hard to do, with the material side basically being a "hole" all over. So what people do is to create a frame to give the "empty space" feeling that is tied to the solid of time. (Also why caves are often used for rituals--not for secrecy, but for that spatio-temporal inversion.)

Teepees are a topic unto themselves; they are not pyramids, being symbolic of the mountain top (the capstone). Their covering was literally a skin, because skin is biologic and acts like a connecting membrane between worlds, acting much like a projection screen at the movie theater. This allows a shaman to journey into the Other Realm using the teepee like Doctor Who uses his TARDIS.
I had a suspicion of that frame when I wrote that. So maybe I knew it already that I had it wrong.
Enjoy the Silence

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:35 pm

joeyv23 wrote:These hint at a mind that is, or has been, drawn to the "dark side" (Gothic lifestyle) in some form or another at some point or another.
I wish to point out that the Goths were a Germanic tribe and the original Goths have little to do with the current Gothic Lifestyle. It would probably depend upon the internal symbolisms of the person who arranged the room as to the exact nature of that.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:03 pm

LoneBear wrote:My interpretation would be based in psychology and the RS... the material world is cubic (6 faces, 8 vertices), boxes of goodies everywhere. The reciprocal (dual) of a cube is an octahedron (8 faces, 6 vertices), of which the top half is a pyramid. So there is an inversion going on here across the macrocosm-microcosm boundary, indicating that this is a projection of the anima (soul) into the material world. Because projection is involved, the person building this is obviously not in communication with their anima aspect, which is why it needs to be yanked out from the inside and stuck in front of their face. That is what "projection" is. This would not have anything to do with funneling energy, raising kundalini, etc... it is a person trying to reach a part of themselves that they have cut off. It is a basic principle of the old "altar to the gods," since the gods could only be reached via the soul, not the body, you had to express your soul externally so the gods could see it.
This has added a layer or two of depth to my weltanshchauung. Gonna have to process this for a bit. My thanks for that.
Arcelius wrote:I wish to point out that the Goths were a Germanic tribe and the original Goths have little to do with the current Gothic Lifestyle. It would probably depend upon the internal symbolisms of the person who arranged the room as to the exact nature of that.
Noted. As a matter of being honest with my intuition, I feel that it's probably the latter rather than the former.