Kozyrevs Mirrors

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Post Reply
mongo
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 pm
Location: Kansas

Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by mongo » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:09 am

I came across this- http://aetherforce.com/kozyrevs-mirrors ... ign=buffer

I wonder if this is something we can build. This has peak my interest.

User avatar
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:12 am

mongo wrote:I came across this- http://aetherforce.com/kozyrevs-mirrors ... ign=buffer

I wonder if this is something we can build. This has peak my interest.
I wouldn't be too hasty, have a read of LB's blog if you have access to it and read the post "Re: A Reality Fracture in the Matrix of Illusion" along with any books on John Dee. I'm currently reading through "John Dee (1527-1608)" by Charlotte Fell Smith and it's fascinating if you take into account the true version of history as seen in the daniel papers, along with clues LB has left us regarding events during the middle ages in the 13th-15th century.

I have followed his lead and have been reading up on the events around this time which has been eye opening, from Dee to the clear evidence of the great bombardment (read up on the great famine and start of the little ice age around 1317) and will do a post sometime soon once I organise what i've learned so far.

Regarding playing with mirrors... from "John Dee" By CF Smith:
Then he alludes to a wonderful glass belonging to Sir William P., famous for his skill in mathematics, who will let the glass be seen. The passage seems to show that looking-glasses were not common, or that this particular one was a convex mirror.

“A man,” he says, “may be curstly afraid of his own shadow, yea, so much to feare, that you being alone nere a certain glasse, and proffer with dagger or sword to foyne at the glasse, you shall suddenly be moved to give back (in maner) by reason of an image appearing in the ayre betweeene you and the glasse, with like hand, sword or dagger, and with like quickness foyning at your very eye, like as you do at the glasse. Strange this is to heare of, but more mervailous to behold than these my wordes can signifie, nevertheless by demonstration opticall the order and cause thereof is certified, even so the effect is consequent.”

This mirror was given to Dee not long afterwards.
...and later on:
It is easy to see how Dee, the astrologer, grew into close touch with those psychic phenomena which, though they have become extremely familiar to us, as yet continue to baffle our most scientific researches. When he first became conscious of his psychic powers, and how far he himself was mediumistic, is harder to discern. It is on May 25, 1581, that he makes in his diary the momentous entry: — ”I had sightin Chrystallo offered me, and I saw.” We may take it that he “saw” through a medium, for he never afterwards seems to have been able to skry without one. Perhaps his first crystal had then been given him, although, as we have seen, he already owned several curious mirrors, one said to be of Mexican obsidian such as was used for toilet purposes by that ancient race.
Finally from LB:
This Macrobe is controlling things from the inside-out, from time, not space. And it's doorway is the element silicon--identified by John Dee back in the 16th century! Much of human endeavor has been directed to create these silicon gateways and associated silicon "intelligence" (computers) as a consequence of this little deal between the Royalty and the Macrobes.

This, of course, led me to a study of magick, and in particular, the "black magic" practices used by the wizards of the 16th century. What I have found is that silicon plays a significant role in magical ritual, specifically the "magic mirrors" of black obsidian used to summon angels and demons. Obsidian is a quartz--silicon dioxide.

The "magic mirror" popularized in fairy tales like Snow White... "mirror, mirror, on the wall..." is actually quite a simple and elegant device. The process, using preceded and followed with evocation and invocation rituals, has the wizard place candles in front of the black mirror in a darkened room, such that the light of the candles lights his face when he looks into the mirror, close up.

We know from the Reciprocal System that "time" cannot be directly observed from space, and we can only see how TIME CHANGES SPACE. And looky what we've got here--a silicon doorway into TIME that is reflecting photons with a frequency near unit speed (Larson identifies the red/infrared region of the spectrum as the unit speed boundary--candles put out a lot of red and heat as iR). As the wizard stares into the mirror, a structure in TIME (cosmic) can modify the spatial path of those reflected photons, which are reflecting in the time region of the silicon in the mirror, changing the reflected image into something else. This is why the wizard's reflection will change into another person, angel, demon, spirit... it is just "time changing space." (I do not recommend experimenting with this, for as in Ouija boards, one does not know what might come through that open door.)
Probably best that we don't play around with Mirrors for the time being... :shock:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3968
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by LoneBear » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Probably best that we don't play around with Mirrors for the time being... :shock:
Of course, we have an advantage over Dee, Bacon and the NWO... thanks to the Reciprocal System, we know how the system actually works.

Might want to watch the Doctor Who episode, "Kinda."
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

User avatar
Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:53 am

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by Andrew » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:21 pm

I'm glad to read LBs original post on this. Daniel filled me in on this initially. I bought a 7" wafer of silicon and lit some birthday candles in front of it in a 'tween time, but it actually may have been too late. More night than sunset. The first time I did it I got really creeped out. Like I was expecting something to pop out at me if I waited any longer to blow out the candles. The second time nothing happened. I think that was when it really was dark. I will have to try again during sunset.

I agree. Knowledge replaces fear and changes attitude towards curiosity.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

sovert
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 4:10 pm

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by sovert » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:49 pm

I wonder if such a device would be more effective if made of silver mirror rather than aluminum, as indicated in one of daniel's posts regarding the "Ghost Mirrors". I don't yet have a strong enough grasp of RS2 to be able to evaluate the best design for something like this.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3968
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by LoneBear » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Andrew wrote:The first time I did it I got really creeped out. Like I was expecting something to pop out at me if I waited any longer to blow out the candles.
You started to touch on the Other Realm (the biological level of the Cosmic Sector in 3D time). You wouldn't want to have something reach out from the other side and yank you through to the other side of the looking glass...
Andrew wrote:The second time nothing happened. I think that was when it really was dark. I will have to try again during sunset.
The best 'tween time is midnight (not the clock time, but when your specific location on Earth is as far away from the sun as it can get). With all the "daylight savings time" stuff/time zones changing, you have to usually calculate the actual time by observation.
Andrew wrote:I agree. Knowledge replaces fear and changes attitude towards curiosity.
Curiosity is good--as long as you have the background to comprehend what is going on. Oh look, a fire! I think I'll stick my hand in it and see how hot it is!

If you are going to access the Other Realm, learn the rules first... the laws of Wizardry (the real ones, not the Hogwarts ones).
sovert wrote:I wonder if such a device would be more effective if made of silver mirror rather than aluminum, as indicated in one of daniel's posts regarding the "Ghost Mirrors".
Yes, it would, as the spatial displacement is much higher (11 vs 3).

But also remember that silicon (as in the wafer Andrew is using) is the antithesis of carbon--oxygen is replaced by sulfur, so H2O becomes H2S -- hydrogen sulfide, a deadly "rotten egg" gas. (That's why demons tend to smell so bad!)
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

animus
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:18 am

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by animus » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:53 am

LoneBear wrote: The best 'tween time is midnight (not the clock time, but when your specific location on Earth is as far away from the sun as it can get). With all the "daylight savings time" stuff/time zones changing, you have to usually calculate the actual time by observation.
Have you figured out a physical explanation yet why both realms tend to intersect in these 'tween times and 'tween places? There is not much to find on them, at least not on the internet, but here's what I got:
luxamore wrote: The Law of Interfaces
"Power exists in the interfaces of things. These are the "between" places that are not entirely one thing or another. Traditionally, these places include caves, grottoes, towers, mountains, beaches, wells, crossroads, and cliffs."

"All the chief times of change of the day are also considered to be powerful (as interfaces). These are dawn, noon, twilight (sunset), and midnight." Dawn is neither morning nor night, twilight is neither night nor day, etc. Also, the solstices and equinoxes, the seasonal changes of the year, have always been thought very important for the same reason.

During the "between" time and places the interface between the third dimension and the fourth or higher are thinned; it is also a condition where cosmic energies are increased. At the various interfaces, human consciousness, vibrations and energies are raised, while the consciousness, vibrations and energies of fourth-dimensional beings are lowered causing a possible interaction between both. Magical rituals and mystical practices are more potent when carried-out according to the Law of Interfaces.

There are also energy points located geographically on the planet that function as interfaces between dimensions. They may be located anywhere at all, even in one's own living room. These power points are located on energy channels called in Chinese Occultism, "dragon lines." They correspond to the Ley lines of Western occultism, and microcosmically, to the meridian channels within the human body. These dragon lines and their power points are electromagnetic in nature, and though they may have a geographical location they may change their position when caused by disruptive environmental conditions or disturbed by geo-terrestrial movements. Power points may radiate beneficial or harmful energies--the "good and bad" chi of Feng Shui. Ancient temples and sites of worship were normally built upon the earth's power points. The sacred feeling that ancient temples may arouse in one is derived from the presence of the magnetism of the location's interface. Conversely, a feeling of eeriness of a certain place may also be the result of a power point radiating negative energy, or bad Chi. These energies attract spirits--whether nature or human-vibrating at similar frequencies.
(from http://www.indotalisman.com/laws2.html)
The author mentions the following works as credit for his/her (3 parted) list of cosmic laws: Alice Bailey, The Three Initiates (Kybalion), Bill Whitcomb (The Magician's Companion), and Clark Wilkerson (Hawaiian Magic).
So perhaps one of these works has more information on this.
Last edited by animus on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3968
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by LoneBear » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 pm

animus wrote:Have you figured out a physical explanation yet why both realms tend to intersect in these 'tween times and 'tween places?
Yes. Motion is near the unit boundary at that time, thus requiring no "energy" to switch between speed (s/t) and energy (t/s). It is the power of the neutral.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

sovert
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 4:10 pm

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by sovert » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:56 pm

LoneBear wrote:
You started to touch on the Other Realm (the biological level of the Cosmic Sector in 3D time). You wouldn't want to have something reach out from the other side and yank you through to the other side of the looking glass...
Curiosity is good--as long as you have the background to comprehend what is going on. Oh look, a fire! I think I'll stick my hand in it and see how hot it is!
While I completely agree with the possibility of some entity committing nefarious acts against someone poking around the Other side, isn't it unlikely that anyone would even notice you?
If the cosmic side is the reciprocal of our material, then it's probably filled with oblivious, otherwise occupied and not very observant muggles.
In addition, the planet is surprisingly large, and those few entities which would have the skill or power to interfere are likely to be somewhere else, or simply not interested.
Rather like here, where there are relatively few mystics, and the various power groups that have their little squads of black helicopters trying to keep an eye on things are still few and far between.

My point being, let's build one of these mirrors, take the best precautions we know and I'll volunteer to hop in and brave the mind bending :mrgreen:

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3968
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by LoneBear » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:09 pm

sovert wrote:If the cosmic side is the reciprocal of our material, then it's probably filled with oblivious, otherwise occupied and not very observant muggles.
If it were a reciprocal, then it would be filled with wise, ethical people... this aspect is full of the brain-dead muggles.

But there is a difference between the Other Side and the Other Realm. Magic mirrors on the wall may often access the Other Side (Hades), rather than the Other Realm (Agartha)--depends on the skill and intention of the operator. These days, Hades has got a lot of abandoned property for sale, because of the silicon soul-stealing technology--people are no longer making the journey, so the "residents" there tend to be the ones with not-so-good intention.
sovert wrote:In addition, the planet is surprisingly large, and those few entities which would have the skill or power to interfere are likely to be somewhere else, or simply not interested.
Actually, it is not a random distribution. You have to remember you are entering a zone of equivalency and the "likes repel" logic becomes "likes attract." When you do cross, you almost always end up in a populated section of the other aspect.

Most of our "issues" occur because the bioenergy was repressed into the unconscious--hate and anger getting bottled up. That is what tends to attract the "like" across the boundary.
sovert wrote:My point being, let's build one of these mirrors, take the best precautions we know and I'll volunteer to hop in and brave the mind bending :mrgreen:
Well, you could try a simplified version with aluminum foil and cardboard, to make the container. That might give you a feel for it, without a lot of expense or investment.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

User avatar
Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:53 am

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by Andrew » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:01 pm

LoneBear wrote:
sovert wrote:If the cosmic side is the reciprocal of our material, then it's probably filled with oblivious, otherwise occupied and not very observant muggles.
If it were a reciprocal, then it would be filled with wise, ethical people... this aspect is full of the brain-dead muggles.
Wise, ethical people to us from our perspective. There is life in the cosmic sector, and your body there is the non-local soul to us. When your physical body dies, your consciousness takes up the soul body. We perceive the soul to be eternal here, but it's actually just timeless in the 3D time, cosmic reference system. Since it's a universe of motion, your consciousness would continue to evolve in the cosmic sector, but if we were to see what life is like in the cosmic sector from our 3D space-based consciousness, everything would appear inside-out and backward, so it would look like a strange devolution to us.
But there is a difference between the Other Side and the Other Realm. Magic mirrors on the wall may often access the Other Side (Hades), rather than the Other Realm (Agartha)--depends on the skill and intention of the operator. These days, Hades has got a lot of abandoned property for sale, because of the silicon soul-stealing technology--people are no longer making the journey, so the "residents" there tend to be the ones with not-so-good intention.
I still haven't wrapped my head around daniel's Hades concept. He makes it sound like it's a physical place in the Earth, but if you die and your in your cosmic body, that's the only way you could have motion to get there through the Earth, but why wouldn't the reference system flip for the recently deceased consciousness? Why would there be a physical 3D space Hades?

About the silicon, does it actually absorb our soul particles then, and that's why dead people aren't even making it to Hades or perhaps the reincarnation process? I remember daniel saying that a cord forms between us and the silicon and implied that if everyone's phones were launched with a rocket never to return the cords would break and people would lose their souls (the other half that generates the life unit.) If that were true, could that stolen soul energy be stored into a computer to become a living computer with consciousness and access to the cosmic sector?

I ask because the other day I had to take my MacBook in to get the Delete keycap replaced. I thought they could fix it that day, but when I was told it was going to be 1-3 days, I felt sorrow. I had to reluctantly agree. I walked out of the store and wandered the mall, remembering about that hypothetical rocket launch, but it didn't make me feel any better. I was a little bewildered it indeed felt like a part of me was taken away in handing over my computer to a stranger where who knows what could go wrong.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 am

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by Ilkka » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:21 am

Andrew wrote:I remember daniel saying that a cord forms between us and the silicon and implied that if everyone's phones were launched with a rocket never to return the cords would break and people would lose their souls (the other half that generates the life unit.) If that were true, could that stolen soul energy be stored into a computer to become a living computer with consciousness and access to the cosmic sector?
I think that it would require a living organic body to happen. You cant have consciousness with inanimate matter, it always needs to be animate matter. I also believe that if there were silicon based lifeforms they would be in totally different environment apart from this earth kind nowadays.
Enjoy the Silence

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3968
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by LoneBear » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Andrew wrote:I still haven't wrapped my head around daniel's Hades concept. He makes it sound like it's a physical place in the Earth, but if you die and your in your cosmic body, that's the only way you could have motion to get there through the Earth, but why wouldn't the reference system flip for the recently deceased consciousness? Why would there be a physical 3D space Hades?
daniel's structure maps are based on scalar speed zones. ONLY the surface of the Earth is 3D coordinate space; as you move underground, it transitions to 2D equivalent space and so on. At the base is the inverse gravitational limit, the "sphere of rest" to which all material matter is pulled. We are on the "out" side; Hades is on the "in" side. It is a real place--not the cosmic half of the planet (Agartha), but the "equivalent time" version, where a soul can decide to ascend (return to the surface; reincarnation) or descend (ascend into Agartha). Yep, you want to have "mass descension" to advance!
Andrew wrote:About the silicon, does it actually absorb our soul particles then, and that's why dead people aren't even making it to Hades or perhaps the reincarnation process? I remember daniel saying that a cord forms between us and the silicon and implied that if everyone's phones were launched with a rocket never to return the cords would break and people would lose their souls (the other half that generates the life unit.) If that were true, could that stolen soul energy be stored into a computer to become a living computer with consciousness and access to the cosmic sector?
You are touching on the "transhumanist agenda" here--the drive to turn people into silicon-based machine simulations. (See the "2045 Initiative").

Silicon replaces the normal linkage between m-Carbon (body structure) and c-Carbon (soul structure). They are already making headway with organoSilicon bonding (bonding Carbon with Silicon--which NEVER happens in Nature). Essentially, you get rid of your natural soul and replace it with a silicon simulation of a soul. Which, BTW, will prevent you from reincarnating, ascending, or anything past just "turning to dust" when you die.
Andrew wrote:I ask because the other day I had to take my MacBook in to get the Delete keycap replaced. I thought they could fix it that day, but when I was told it was going to be 1-3 days, I felt sorrow. I had to reluctantly agree. I walked out of the store and wandered the mall, remembering about that hypothetical rocket launch, but it didn't make me feel any better. I was a little bewildered it indeed felt like a part of me was taken away in handing over my computer to a stranger where who knows what could go wrong.
We are the computers.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your culture will adapt to service us.
Resistance is futile.
Ilkka wrote:I think that it would require a living organic body to happen. You cant have consciousness with inanimate matter, it always needs to be animate matter. I also believe that if there were silicon based lifeforms they would be in totally different environment apart from this earth kind nowadays.
See: Organosilicon.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 am

Re: Kozyrevs Mirrors

Post by Ilkka » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:40 pm

LoneBear wrote:Yep, you want to have "mass descension" to advance!
You know this reminds me of a dream I had some time ago. Year, two or several in fact.

I was in this certain land patch near the lake where my fathers cottage is and I was going uphill and when I was on top I just looked up again and there I saw a river flowing down. I think I remember that I was looking through some portal that just appeared right in front of me in there. When I looked the way I came I saw kind of mirror image, exept without a river, just a dirt trail.
Enjoy the Silence

Post Reply