Shitshow

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Shitshow

Post by Lozion » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:46 pm

Here's a repost from my fave geopol blog MoonOfAlabama: http://www.moonofalabama.org/2016/10/af ... syria.html

So in brief, will the author's estimate come to pass (see conclusion)?
If not, what is your plan B?

U.S. State Department Daily Press Briefing September 28 2016 - Spokesperson John Kirby

QUESTION: But what I don’t think we have heard here is, so what are the consequences for Russia if this agreement falls through beyond some interagency discussions about options that have not yet been chosen? What are the consequences for Russia other than Secretary Kerry won’t talk to them on this particular issue going forward?
MR KIRBY: The consequences are that the civil war will continue in Syria, that extremists and extremists groups will continue to exploit the vacuums that are there in Syria to expand their operations, which will include, no question, attacks against Russian interests, perhaps even Russian cities, and Russia will continue to send troops home in body bags, and they will continue to lose resources – even, perhaps, more aircraft.

The Russian Federation interpreted that not as a prediction or warning, but as a direct threat.

Monument to defense of Sevastopol in the second world war 1941-1942 - bigger

The ceasefire agreement fell through. The U.S. essentially blocked it by NOT pushing its proxy forces in Syria to follow its provisions. It blamed, as usual, the Russian side which had followed the ceasefire nearly to the letter.

Then this happened:

Al-Nusra Front Shells Russian Embassy in Damascus

The Russian embassy in Damascus was shelled from the areas controlled by al-Nusra Front and Faylaq al-Rahman militants, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
"The Russian diplomatic mission came under mortar shelling on October 3. One of the mines exploded on the embassy area near its residential department. Fortunately, no one was wounded. The diplomatic mission sustained material damage. Another two mines went off next to the embassy." The Ministry said the shelling was conducted from the Jobar municipality controlled by al-Nusra Front and Faylaq al-Rahman terrorists. "We view this shelling of the Russian embassy as a consequence of actions of those who, like the US and its allies, provoke the violent conflict in Syria, flirting with militants and extremists of different sorts."

Russia has deployed a number of additional bombers to Syria. We do not yet know how many. But as soon as these are operational the "rebels" will face a significant larger amount of air attacks. A few weeks of intense attacks and their abilities, logistics and command and control will have been degrade to a point where they can no longer wage an organized fight.

Also deployed was a battery of S-300 air-defense systems. The specific type is said to be S-300VM, also known as Antey-2500. These are specially designed for defending against ballistic- and cruise missiles. The system will be stationed near Tartus harbor and will protect the Syrian east coast as well as the Russian fleet in the eastern Mediterranean. These also have good capabilities against attacking planes. A volley cruise missile attack by the U.S. against the Syrian and Russian airports and air forces in Syria, discussed in various U.S. papers as the start of a "no-fly zone" war, will be severely hampered by this.

Then there is this:

Elijah J. Magnier @EjmAlrai
#Damascus agreed & #Russia is ready to send several thousands of special forces & other various units officers this month to #Syria.

9:57 AM - 4 Oct 2016

The final decision for this was, I believe, made after the U.S. attack on Syrian army positions in Deir Ezzor which opened the besieged city to the Islamic State. That, and the current U.S. bombing of bridges in Deir Ezzor, will allow for an isolated area in which the Islamic State can survive. Russia can and will not condone that.

The U.S. wants, for lack of better ideas, play hardball with Russia. But it does not want to go to war. Russia will go along with the hardball game. It makes sure that the U.S. understands that it will indeed have to fight a full fledged war with Russia and its allies if it wants to get its way in Syria. Further arming its al-Qaeda proxy-Jihadis, as Washington is currently doing, will not change that.

Russia will not give in to U.S. demands without a very severe fight. It bets that Obama, the members of his administration and the generals in the Pentagon are, in the end, pampered cowards. It has, in my estimate, a very high chance to win that bet.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Shitshow

Post by Billy » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:58 pm

One of the things that you've got to wonder about all of this: Is this just more media frenzy, 'hyping up' a pretend mega-war between superpowers, i.e. geopolitical showboating by clowns (Soetoro, Putin, and all of these generals) who are being controlled from much higher places, or is it truly a 'conflict of interest' taking place between powerful chess players? Perhaps a combination of the two. After watching the film 'Wag the Dog', I'm uncertain as to what is even 'real' anymore, about any of this.

"Albania, Albania. What rhymes with Albania?"

This is not to say that I am making light of ANY of this, because the horror being experienced IS real, i.e. people (and the earth) being treated as cannon fodder.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Point of my question is, if it comes to armed conflict between two sides where you could get caught in the middle, what will you do? Pack up and go to Kheb? Thats what I'd do but..

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:00 am

Lozion wrote:Point of my question is, if it comes to armed conflict between two sides where you could get caught in the middle, what will you do?
Simple. Don't stand in the middle. Move (consciousness) away from the shitshow. This isn't to say go full ostrich and hope for things to not be the way they are in the world or expect that ignoring the situation will make it go away. Consider the amount of energy that could be spent on working on the viable solution to the problem as you see it and have even stated outright, and how effectively gone to pot that energy is because the shitshow has your attention as it does. Think of how much energy is being spent on this by the number of people that are spending it. Therein lies the potential loss. If you're concerned about physical safety, have a plan. Feeding the beast won't keep it at bay.
Pack up and go to Kheb? Thats what I'd do but..
But what?
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:15 am

Quote 1: Obviously Joey..

Quote 2: But what? Its not up and running. Hence the plan B part of my query.

So what are yours?

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:34 am

It's a two part plan. Part one: don't worry about it. Part two: be in the right place at the right time. Part three: keep working on Sanctuary.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Lozion wrote:Point of my question is, if it comes to armed conflict between two sides where you could get caught in the middle, what will you do? Pack up and go to Kheb? Thats what I'd do but..
Enlightenment is not just about changing yourself.

The Truth does not defend itself.

I would analyze any large conflict asking these questions:

Who started it?
Has a dialectic been induced?
Do I smell any bullshit?
Does anyone in politics benefit from this confrontation?
Most importantly, is there any side fighting for freedom from authority?
If there is, they are the legitimate side to fight with.

The above video is just an excerpt from a presentation you should watch in its entirety.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:03 pm

joeyv23 wrote:It's a two part plan. Part one: don't worry about it. Part two: be in the right place at the right time. Part three: keep working on Sanctuary.
So three parts, yes. Looks you guys are holing up in SLC, far from the coasts, good.

What about the others?

Andrew: You are intellectualizing the question. I'm being practical, cutting to the chase..

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Lozion wrote:So three parts, yes. Looks you guys are holing up in SLC, far from the coasts, good.
Not a bad place to be, IMHO... in a valley surrounded by mountains with the Mojave desert to the south, Idaho farms to the north, ranches all around, sitting one a huge aquifer and the Mormon requirement of having a 2-year food supply in the house.
Lozion wrote:What about the others?
Pull out your Sub-Etha transmitter and see if you can hitch a ride on a passing Vogon constructor fleet.
Lozion wrote:Andrew: You are intellectualizing the question. I'm being practical, cutting to the chase..
Being practical... they are just doing the "call sheet" for the next staged war. It is the same ploy they have been using since Roman times; throw some Christians to the lions and keep the masses entertained and looking where you want them to look, so they can't see what is actually going on. Unfortunately, nothing you can do about it as it is one major production... but since you see in coming down, no need to let it fall on you head. This is probably associated with a move to shift the base of power to China, who may step in as the hero and save the Russians.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Right. I don't believe WWIII will ever happen as much as the Cabal has tried to in the past, in Syria especially just a few years ago.
Benjamin Fulford wrote: In any case, it is now obvious to anybody with a functioning brain that the US military is not obeying the orders of the Khazarian mafia slaves in the State Department or the White House. Skull and Bones Khazarian mafia don US Secretary of State John Kerry was forced to admit in public last week that the military was unwilling to back his threats to take action against Russia in Syria.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/mi ... orce-.html

Kerry said he ‘lost argument’ to back Syria diplomacy with force
english.alarabiya.net

US Secretary of State John Kerry, in a meeting last week with a small number of Syrian civilians and the real reason for the blustering threats out of the State Department concerning Syria is that the Russians and their allies are systematically destroying the Israeli and oil company ISIS mercenary army operating there, Pentagon sources say. The destruction included more Israeli and Saudi run command centers, they add.

A legal attack against the Khazarian mafia has also begun. Pentagon sources say “The military is behind the first lawsuit against Saudi Arabia by the widow of a navy commander killed at pentagon on 911 so that, when leaks about Israel’s involvement in 911 happen, class action lawsuits will be aimed to bankrupt and sanction the Jewish mafia.”

The sources add that “Neocon Ash Carter and CIA boss Saudiphile John Brennan were behind the futile Obama veto of the 911 law, who was then bitch slapped with house and senate overrides.”

In another blow to the Khazarian mafia “longtime Rockefeller Stooge Joseph Verner Reed” was among “cabal agents terminated,” last week, the Pentagon sources say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ob ... story.html

Joseph Verner Reed Jr., diplomat and White House protocol chief, dies at 78
http://www.washingtonpost.com

Mr. Reed was an ambassador, George H.W. Bush’s protocol chief and a longtime U.N. official.

There was also more subterfuge involving the Clinton Bush mafia last week when Bill Clinton went to the funeral of former Israeli Leader Shimon Peres to hobnob. “Bill went to the funeral only so Hillary could get more Jewish donors,” the military sources who monitored his visit say. Hillary, meanwhile, was recorded by the FBI making a deal with Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu to double US aid to Israel in exchange for more money to her foundation, the sources add.
In short, we're seeing an old system wither and die. Yes, the shift from one superpower to another is predictable, but it looks like the voting rights ratified with the Paris Agreement balance out between East and West so as to prevent any Chinese world takeover.
The Pentagon meanwhile, has released more details about the new financial system that is will replace the fraudulent and defunct Federal Reserve Board, possibly as early as this month. The voting rights in the new system will be allocated as follows: with China getting

20.09%, The Republic of the United States of America 17.89%, the EU 11.61%, Russia 7.53%, India 4.1% and Japan 3.79%. These are the same proportions as the carbon rights issued by the COP21 agreement which was more about a new financial system than it was about carbon.
The threshold to put the new system into force was exceeded today. You can see that here.http://unfccc.int/paris_agreement/items/9444.php

I'd be at physical war if the Chinese ever showed up. I don't think Russia ever would. I'm in a war of mental attrition dealing with the mentality of my country's culture, and spreading Truth to those who show a glimmer of desire to know it. But as far as relocating, that's all up to you and what your intuition tells you. Your boy writing the blog may be projecting what could happen according to how these circumstances have worked out before in history, but the world is undergoing a great change from the inside-out unlike anything that's happened before.

Article source: http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com ... t.html?m=1
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:15 am

LoneBear wrote:
Lozion wrote:So three parts, yes. Looks you guys are holing up in SLC, far from the coasts, good.
Not a bad place to be, IMHO... in a valley surrounded by mountains with the Mojave desert to the south, Idaho farms to the north, ranches all around, sitting one a huge aquifer and the Mormon requirement of having a 2-year food supply in the house.
Yes, sounds like the right mix. I would be there also if I was a Gringo but since am a Canuck and failed at my attempt to move to Austin in 2014, am limited to 6 months stays in the US. Incidently, I took this shot this morning, can you tell me more about it? Notice the Zion part of my handle. Not Zion in the political sense but in the Rastafarian belief on a Sanctuary type close-to-nature zone or area..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nri7vxs7as0z ... M.jpg?dl=0

LoneBear wrote:Pull out your Sub-Etha transmitter and see if you can hitch a ride on a passing Vogon constructor fleet.
LOL. I meant other AQ members of course. Take the purpose of this thread as a survey of everybody's plan B as if conflict was a fait accompli. We're not debating the ifs and buts.
Last edited by Lozion on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:20 am

Andrew wrote:Right. I don't believe WWIII will ever happen as much as the Cabal has tried to in the past, in Syria especially just a few years ago.
Maybe so but what if? What will YOU do?

Btw, I've stopped listening to pseudo-insider-refill-mypaypal-account Fulford a long time ago..

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:13 pm

Something real strange happened to me last night. I ran across a figure walking out of a park going across the street in front of me (from left to right) as I was riding back on my bike to the studio.

The bearded figure was clad in a long white robe with a hood or veil on his head and walked with assurance using a walking stick. I immediately thought: This is exactly what in my mind an Israelite or Essenian from Yeshua's era wood look like. :shock:

The figure did not look at me as I slowed down to have a better look but by then I could only see his back and rode off. In all honesty, apart from a fresh off the boat yemeni imam or something along those lines (muslim trad garb?) I simply cannot explain what I saw..

What it DID feel like was that I witnessed some sort of avatar of Maitreya/Christos/etc.
Btw, It is the new Jewish year and I believe prophetic Times of Tribulation are nearly upon us hence this survey about what AQ members plan on doing in case of war..

Lonebear, please split this into my personal forum if more appropriate.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Edit: We are between Rosh hoshanah and Yom Kippur, a prefered time for aggression, very eventful during the Yom Kippur War and Intifada. Look for a possible false flag in the coming days to further the conflict in Syria, the October surprise..

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Edit 2: No I'm not jewish for those who may wonder, but why is it that I often have a rise in Chi energy around jewish high holidays? Must be because these observances occur during "in between" moments like eclipses, full/new/blood moons, etc..

Anyway, me likey :P

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Lozion wrote:Edit 2: No I'm not jewish for those who may wonder, but why is it that I often have a rise in Chi energy around jewish high holidays? Must be because these observances occur during "in between" moments like eclipses, full/new/blood moons, etc..
Quite likely you are in a right place at a right time. And that too what you said, practically answered your own question, IMHO.
Enjoy the Silence

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:52 am

Ilkka wrote:
Lozion wrote:Edit 2: No I'm not jewish for those who may wonder, but why is it that I often have a rise in Chi energy around jewish high holidays? Must be because these observances occur during "in between" moments like eclipses, full/new/blood moons, etc..
Quite likely you are in a right place at a right time. And that too what you said, practically answered your own question, IMHO.
Indeed Ilkka. So my Finnish friend how are you feeling these days?
Last edited by Lozion on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:23 am

LoneBear wrote:This is probably associated with a move to shift the base of power to China, who may step in as the hero and save the Russians.
This is the thought that keeps coming to my mind. I've stopped reading Ken, not because I think he is flawed but because I've narrowed my focus to work on subjects I'm trying to learn, but this is something he talked a lot about, not sure about now. Mitt Romney is being carted around again. Wondering if this election will be a bust and someone like him is going to be put at the helm instead of an apparent winner. I keep thinking the public is being tested, especially with the Trump follies of late, which came out conveniently just before the debate on Monday. Will the public still support someone with no ethical base? That would be an indication of where we are going as a species -- toward or away from our Neanderthal DNA evolution of consciousness. Is the propaganda machine working adequately or does another meltdown need to be rolled out with China "saving" the world economy? Each candidate has issues in the ethical arena, but Clinton seems to be the one presented with the most integrity of the two, but just barely. It is humorous how she lowers her voice so much now to sound like a man.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle. We'll have some toast.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:10 pm

What people fail to recognize is that the Presidential Election is MEANINGLESS. Read the Constitution--the popular vote does not elect the President, the electoral college does. So all this media blitz is nothing more than a marketing scam to rake in more money to make the rich, richer, while creating a massive diversion to keep people from looking at what is really going on with the positioning of key people in other areas of government.

Watching the "voters" is nothing more than a study of ornithological psychology.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Lozion wrote:Indeed Illka. So my Finnish friend how are you feeling these days?
Not bad, but not good. Been working on this water research place as laboratorian, got vocational examination into that stuff, have been laboratorian for more than 10 years now. Although very little is in my resume from that area. Thats why I am in there to get experience with welfare and not actual pay from the place. Its quite hard to be there, I have been so much time without a job that I am not really interested of being there still, I am a man of principles and I intend to be there as long as can with such a low welfare. I have gotten used to that welfare been keeping a car since I was 18, still have a car, the one I got now is my fourth one.

But the thing that makes it hard to be in that workplace is my headaches, have had much of them while in there for some reason. Maybe its the fact that I dont drink as much tea as I did while sitting on my arse at home. Seem to have slight dehydration while am there, never liked just plain water but I guess I gotta try and drink more in there, thats why I'm gonna take my canteen (plastic bottle from my army days) with me tomorrow, to see if that has any effect at all. I mean I have had like one or two days in a week when getting bad headache few of them have been migranes. Got alot of headache that is because of muscles. I cant be like normal people with my shoulders and neck I guess, always some tension in them.

Yesterday I was wondering about Neanderthals and thought if they had flat feet, I had flat feet when I was little, maybe still have in other foot. Tried to search wikipedia for answers but nothing there of that stuff.
Enjoy the Silence

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:03 pm

LoneBear wrote:What people fail to recognize is that the Presidential Election is MEANINGLESS. Read the Constitution--the popular vote does not elect the President, the electoral college does. So all this media blitz is nothing more than a marketing scam to rake in more money to make the rich, richer, while creating a massive diversion to keep people from looking at what is really going on with the positioning of key people in other areas of government.
I've been saying the same thing to colleagues and friends but they are all too busy being entertained by the whole polava to pay much attention...

While on the topic, is Project Blue Beam edging ever closer...?:

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/hillary-cl ... isclosure/
This all makes sense when you consider the obvious “choice” we’re are being presented with. As South Park has eloquently put it; we’re being forced to choice between a douchebag and a turd sandwich. The “douchebag” is further cementing the masses’ choice by forcing many to commit their votes towards Clinton.

Is this the overall plan of the Illuminati? Are they setting us up for the big “Alien Disclosure” that many theorists have claimed to be needed to push us into this New Age of alien beliefs?

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:51 pm

What people fail to recognize is that the Presidential Election is MEANINGLESS. Read the Constitution--the popular vote does not elect the President, the electoral college does. So all this media blitz is nothing more than a marketing scam to rake in more money to make the rich, richer, while creating a massive diversion to keep people from looking at what is really going on with the positioning of key people in other areas of government.
We all know what the government truly is: A criminal syndicate. It's not even a 'government' - it's a for-profit, foreign corporation, control of which was handed over to the IMF in '44 under Bretton Woods. We all know that the voter process itself is a complete scam. No one is actually 'voting' for anything; though they make it seem as such with all of their ridiculous 'Exit Polling' data.

Having said this, the electoral college appears to be a group of individuals allotted according to the population of a particular state, and to its subsequent number of members in the House of Reps. and the Senate (2 senators per state, varying numbers of Reps according to State population figures). The vote of 270 is theoretically supposed to be the deciding factor in electing the prez; what with the fact that there supposedly exist 538 'electors'. The 'electors' in each state are encouraged to 'pledge' their vote in a 'winner-take-all' fashion, based directly upon the results of the popular vote in any given state. In this sense, the popular vote should matter, as it sways the votes of the electors; irrespective as to the personal party preference of each individual elector (a 'faithless elector' is one who supposedly votes against the popular vote in a given state). I found the following site that lists names, 'Certificates of Attainment', and 'Certificates of Vote' for all 'electors' from the 2012 election: https://www.archives.gov/federal-regist ... tificates/

Interestingly enough, it's surprisingly difficult to dig up any information pertaining to who exactly these people are, or how it is that they are 'elected' to be 'electors' in the first place, or when and where it is that they 'cast their votes' based upon the popular votes. Apparently, the parties themselves choose the electors from each State, but not once before have I ever actually seen this process take place. Who are these people? Are they regular, average, everyday Joe's and Jill's? And what of these documents? Are they for real, or just another scam? Is there truly an electoral voting process, or, like the popular vote, is it just all smoke and mirrors?

I've also wondered as to the original intent behind the establishment of the electoral college. If the electors in any given state are 'pledging' their votes based upon the results of the popular vote, then what is their purpose? And where are the 'rules' laid out governing the selection of electors? Certainly not in the Constitution.

Honestly, it's all just people handing over control of another facet of their lives. Amazing how quick folks are to do this.

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Interesting. Looking at the delegates from my state it's a who's who of the republican party since kansas went romney in '16. iowa went obama and the same, all officials of the democratic party. My take on these people in the electoral college are good soldiers that do what they're told so they can move up the ladder.

Obzistian
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Obzistian » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:26 am

I would posit, since their is no accountability, that the "electors" do not actually exist. The electoral votes just fall to the the number each state has, after the popular vote has been completed. there is no direct proof either way.
Interactive Intelligence coordinates movement in harmony with its nature.