Trappist-1 OMG!!! Earthlike Planets!!!

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Trappist-1 OMG!!! Earthlike Planets!!!

Post by LoneBear » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:43 pm

And if you believe that, I have a bridge AND an opera house to sell you...

Analysis here: RS2 Analysis of Trappist-1 "planetary" system

Summary: They found 7 "Galilean" type moons around a red, gas giant that are only about 75% the size of our moon, which have the same orbital characteristics as the Galilean-type moons around Uranus.

So pack your space suit with your swim trunks when you book a vacation to Trappist-1(f)... and might want to include a extra oxygen tank in your scuba gear.

What I don't understand is that it is rather blatantly obvious that these aren't "planets" they are finding, but moons... and they've already got everyone fired up to build spaceships to go out and explore Trappist-1. There are even websites dedicated to it now. I suppose by hyper-publicizing at least 3 new, uninhabited Earth-like planets to this degree, our friends in the NWO must be getting desperate to get off this planet. Too bad it appears to be a con-job.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Trappist-1 OMG!!! Earthlike Planets!!!

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Hahaha I was thinking of you when I read about it the other day, "that's no planet... it's a **** ", sssshhh! :D

Nice analysis, thanks, I have to say though, isn't that a bit small for a "star"? Are you going to change the site tagline or should I... "That's no star it's a gas giant"! :wink:

Not only are the orbital characteristics very similar but that artists impression looks a lot like the moons of Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus:

Laziness in copying existing moons for authenticity perhaps?

Speaking of moons, look at this very obvious clue about a certain Anunnaki Ark that NASA have on their website!

https://www.nasa.gov/content/star-wars-day-shareables

Take away the ISS and what do you have left? :lol:

Classic truth hidden in plain sight, quick someone tell the Planet X brigade so we can get some peace about when Nibiru is due to destroy us next... talk about a fear hangover from the great bombardment! :wink:

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:25 am

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:43 pm
And if you believe that, I have a bridge AND an opera house to sell you...

Analysis here: RS2 Analysis of Trappist-1 "planetary" system

Summary: They found 7 "Galilean" type moons around a red, gas giant that are only about 75% the size of our moon, which have the same orbital characteristics as the Galilean-type moons around Uranus.
I was thinking that if these are planet and moons then where is the actual star of that solar system? And what type of star is it.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:17 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:25 am
I was thinking that if these are planet and moons then where is the actual star of that solar system? And what type of star is it.
Our sun is the actual star--these "gas giant" planets are not in a circular orbit but at fixed locations in the sky forming a spherical band around the sun (just like the outer moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune). And they are a LOT closer than 39.5 light years... probably around 100,000 AU.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:19 pm
Nice analysis, thanks, I have to say though, isn't that a bit small for a "star"? Are you going to change the site tagline or should I... "That's no star it's a gas giant"! :wink:
It appears that "gas giants" are an intermediate type of star that Larson calls the "B component" of a supernova (exploded in time, rather than space). If that is the case, then our view of the solar system radically changes--and also may explain the scalar harmonics between planetary orbits.
Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:19 pm
Not only are the orbital characteristics very similar but that artists impression looks a lot like the moons of Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus:
I hadn't noticed that--but you are right.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:18 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:17 pm
Our sun is the actual star--these "gas giant" planets are not in a circular orbit but at fixed locations in the sky forming a spherical band around the sun (just like the outer moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune). And they are a LOT closer than 39.5 light years... probably around 100,000 AU.
So does this mean that those planets are within Oort cloud or right out the limits of it?
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:18 pm
So does this mean that those planets are within Oort cloud or right out the limits of it?
Those "planets" ARE the Oort cloud, in static relationships analogous to a globular cluster. They have just scaled things incorrectly.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:12 am

LoneBear wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:34 pm
Those "planets" ARE the Oort cloud, in static relationships analogous to a globular cluster. They have just scaled things incorrectly.
That never crossed my mind, but I guess if everything else is scaled wrong in astronomy then why not that too. Could it be that those planets have once been parts of this inner section of our solar system? Over the course of countless of years and multiple suns dying and being born again the outer planets just drifts further away.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:47 am

Ilkka wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:12 am
That never crossed my mind, but I guess if everything else is scaled wrong in astronomy then why not that too. Could it be that those planets have once been parts of this inner section of our solar system?
Here's an idea... you folks have been exposed to Reciprocal System concepts for years now, so put that brain to work and tell me how the solar system came to look as it does now... after all, the journey often reveals more than the destination.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:30 pm

If the planets move further away from the sun over time like the RS suggests, it would make sense that when the sun is in its "final stages" the outer planets would be so far away that they would "detach" from the sun's gravitational field after sun finally goes dark and without enough gravity to hold planets in orbit. At the same time (little sooner or later?) in some distant location another star starts its cycle and gathers up some debris to have some planets in its orbit. Maybe the new star is going to be within this solar system of 8 planets even.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:30 pm
If the planets move further away from the sun over time like the RS suggests, it would make sense that when the sun is in its "final stages" the outer planets would be so far away that they would "detach" from the sun's gravitational field after sun finally goes dark and without enough gravity to hold planets in orbit. At the same time (little sooner or later?) in some distant location another star starts its cycle and gathers up some debris to have some planets in its orbit. Maybe the new star is going to be within this solar system of 8 planets even.
Here's a couple hints:
1-x (low speed) = spherical
2-x (intermediate speed) = planar
3-x (ultra-high speed) = linear

And Jupiter is actually a "mini" solar system, scaled down by a factor of 10.