Stephen Hawking

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Stephen Hawking

Post by Andrew » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 pm

There is sensual evidence that Stephen Hawking died a long time ago, and that he was replaced to further the agenda of programming those who believe he is a genius that there is no free-will. The counterfeit Hawking *did* indeed make that claim; google it yourself. It all furthers the agenda that you have no power. You have no choice.

Why would ((they)) want this line of thinking propagated? It's so those that buy into the thinking believe that the workings of the universe are so complex, you cannot understand it yourself, and that you will have to depend on the "intellectual" authority to dispel the rumor of free-thought/ of liberty.

This is why it was chosen that "he" would die on Pi day. To subliminally associate his "brilliance," that is associated with mechanical predeterminism masked as science, with a mathematical infinity that bears no usefulness to the evolution of society outside of those "intellectual elite" that do nothing with it other than levitate above the rest of us with theoretical contempt.

To make one point against his "scientific achievements," it may come as a scientific shock to the normally educated that Stephen Hawking's "Black Holes" are scientific bunk. There is no such thing as a black hole. They were invented to "fill in the holes" of his theory of how the universe works ad hoc.

Ask yourself, when you observe this natural evidence, which is equivalent to "Justin Gatlin running the 100 meters in 9.8 seconds, and [then] Usain Bolt beating him with a time of 4.5 seconds," why such an agenda would be desirable, by necessity, to achieve a greater means? It is not out of charity or good-will to pretend someone who is dead to be alive far longer than history and evidence of the illness proves.

The answer is that ((they)) have always wanted life to be more complex than it really is -- to keep those under its spell in a state of perpetual doubt, authoritarian dependence, and self loathing. A powerful combination to maintain control over others they seek to leech life from. They want to replace nature with politically approved dictation -- the most sinister propaganda that can exist. They want to make science irreproachable to the common man.

Stephen Hawking was never a magical being, to the fright of those that think he was a genius and defied the odds of mortality despite a disbelief in God or free-will. Nor was he alive the past 30 years, as far as visual evidence and logical deduction can attest.

http://milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Stephen Hawking

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:01 am

Well said Andrew, I couldn't agree more with your summary.
They want to replace nature with politically approved dictation -- the most sinister propaganda that can exist.
They also want to replace nature with synthetic biology while manufacturing artificial weather and are well on target with this agenda, much more than the majority realise unfortunately, as controlling the weather is already in place around the globe and there is no telling how badly nature is currently being affected by nanotechnology "progress"...

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:05 am

Much of Andrews post is "old news" to me atleast. I know that Stephen Hawking once said that "information is lost" when talking about all matter disappearing in the black hole and later on changed his opinion and said he was wrong about that. Well, I think he is wrong about how the "black holes" work all together, when I have read daniel papers and some other papers from http://reciprocal.systems/ through that one into here http://reciprocalsystem.org/papers
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:52 am

Andrew wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 pm
The answer is that ((they)) have always wanted life to be more complex than it really is -- to keep those under its spell in a state of perpetual doubt, authoritarian dependence, and self loathing. A powerful combination to maintain control over others they seek to leech life from. They want to replace nature with politically approved dictation -- the most sinister propaganda that can exist. They want to make science irreproachable to the common man.
"Complexity is entertaining; simplicity is not." --Dewey B. Larson

This is the same technique they have been using since Roman times... when the people would get restless and start to question the ruling body, fire up the Colosseum and throw some Christians to the lions! The people are entertained, amused and distracted... and with short memories, forget why they were upset with the leaders.

I guess they don't need people like Hawkings any more, since smartPhones are doing a much better job at keeping the masses entertained. And add in the paranoia drive that "recreational drug" use creates, and the masses become totally divorced from reality--all they see is the fantasia overlay, so even if government is caught with their hands in the cookie jar, it can be written off as some external agency pulling the strings--to quote Han Solo, "It's not my fault!" Then the perpetrator becomes the victim and gets all sorts of sympathy--rather than jail time!
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:58 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:01 am
They want to replace nature with politically approved dictation -- the most sinister propaganda that can exist.
They also want to replace nature with synthetic biology while manufacturing artificial weather and are well on target with this agenda, much more than the majority realise unfortunately, as controlling the weather is already in place around the globe and there is no telling how badly nature is currently being affected by nanotechnology "progress"...
Yes, since "politically approved dictation" is artificial, so it would follow the natural consequences of that ideology would be to make artificial everything to do with life -- artificial air, food, water, even fire (electricity.) There is no escaping The Law of Compensation, as Emerson described it, which, from my understanding, is related to the concept of scalar motion in RS. As above, so below. As you sow, so shall you reap. Etc. (On a sidenote, the chemtrails over the Orlando area today were the most prominent I've seen probably ever. Literally looked like crop-dusting over the entire region.)
Ilkka wrote:Much of Andrews post is "old news" to me atleast. I know that Stephen Hawking once said that "information is lost" when talking about all matter disappearing in the black hole and later on changed his opinion and said he was wrong about that. Well, I think he is wrong about how the "black holes" work all together, when I have read daniel papers and some other papers from http://reciprocal.systems/ through that one into here http://reciprocalsystem.org/papers
The OP was something I wrote on facebook and posted onto here afterward. Yes, much of this is old news to me too, but since this "death" is mainstream now, I figured I full-blown share my opinion on the matter. "Strike while the iron is hot." I knew I could always reference the daniel papers should someone demand proof that black holes weren't real, but I met no such reproach. The Mark Passio Discussion Group really liked it. Someone even said the synchronicity was so apparent having had the Mathis paper presented to her a couple times that this was what got her to actually read it.
LoneBear wrote:I guess they don't need people like Hawkings any more, since smartPhones are doing a much better job at keeping the masses entertained. And add in the paranoia drive that "recreational drug" use creates, and the masses become totally divorced from reality--all they see is the fantasia overlay, so even if government is caught with their hands in the cookie jar, it can be written off as some external agency pulling the strings--to quote Han Solo, "It's not my fault!" Then the perpetrator becomes the victim and gets all sorts of sympathy--rather than jail time!
I'm guessing they haven't needed Hawkings for a while, and were waiting for the opportune time to "dispose" of him. But yes, it is apparent how effective his "influence" is on people that dear heartedly speak of his greatness to mankind's benefit and progress. Which is exactly why I wanted to post what I did -- to stress the fact that the authoritarian "scientists" are driven to produce false evidence that the universe is so complex, it can hardly be understood, except by those whom are deemed geniuses through government, and media, recognition and support.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths