Entertainment

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Entertainment

Post by DSKlausler » Mon May 14, 2018 4:48 am

Whoah... a decent movie. Netflix - Anon.

It matters not what the "critics" are saying... I am saying that this is worth a watch.

Nothing earth shaking, but I found the cinematography perfect, and the acting better than average - I do like Clive Owens.

Some mentioned that the overall result is simply a warning, and I agree with that - since we are there now.

A few representative quotes:

The Girl: It's not that I have something to hide. I have nothing I want you to see.

The Girl: You invade my privacy, it's nothing. I try to get it back, it's a crime.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: Entertainment

Post by 7Serpent » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:22 pm

DSKlausler wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 4:48 am
Whoah... a decent movie. Netflix - Anon.

It matters not what the "critics" are saying... I am saying that this is worth a watch.

Nothing earth shaking, but I found the cinematography perfect, and the acting better than average - I do like Clive Owens.

Some mentioned that the overall result is simply a warning, and I agree with that - since we are there now.

A few representative quotes:

The Girl: It's not that I have something to hide. I have nothing I want you to see.

The Girl: You invade my privacy, it's nothing. I try to get it back, it's a crime.
Couldn't agree more with those quotes!

Here is a good example... They put up a smart meter to spy on you with and when you call them and demand they stop, its too bad. They claim they have the legal right. This crap is global too ?? WOW are they paranoid or what? Was reading LB posts and now I see these things catch on fire and burn your house down. I wouldn't put it past them to have that programmed in.

Also since I work for a compamy that makes base frames for Cummins power generation (gen sets) industrial size. Anywhere front 10 kw up to OVER 3M watt. Can't keep up, I asked last week where all these go, its week after week for the past several years. Guess who ? Bill Gates got a bunch, now its Facebook. Nobody questions anything...??