My conversation with an AI

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Not AI--Expert Systems

Post by Arcelius » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:31 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:24 pm
For some reason, "they" appear to need 5G wireless, expert systems and robotics built by us and have been manipulating the minds of men for centuries to achieve this.
Alternatively, perhaps the 5G wireless, expert systems, robotics, etc. are there to change man into something "they" need. It seems to me that if "they" can be manipulating the minds of men for centuries that "they" would already have better technology.

Mancer
Gregralis
Gregralis

Re: My conversation with an AI

Post by Mancer » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:59 am

That's a scary thought. Basically, you're saying we're just playing into their hand?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Not AI--Expert Systems

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 pm

Arcelius wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:31 pm
Alternatively, perhaps the 5G wireless, expert systems, robotics, etc. are there to change man into something "they" need. It seems to me that if "they" can be manipulating the minds of men for centuries that "they" would already have better technology.
It would seem likely. For us old folks, we remember what the "far future" held for us when children... the original Lost in Space series (1965) had man building flying saucers to head to Alpha Centauri in the far, far future... you got to wonder, "what happened?"
Lost in Space 1965.png
Lost in Space (1965)
And the ship, the Gemini XII (later renamed to the Jupiter II).
Gemini XII.png
Gemini 12
These predictions of the future were based on how quickly mankind's science was advancing... then it just seemed to STOP. Even DisneyWorlds "Tomorrow Land" now depicts the future as seen in the Flash Gordon/Buck Rogers era of the 1930s. NOT the Star Trek universe people dreamed of.

It is an odd mix, as there seems to be a retarding influence on humanity, yet we also possess the highest technology.

From my observations so far, the "controllers" do not appear to possess technology--and want humanity to build it FOR them. Why? Don't know, unless the technological development is harmful to their order of life, so they have to get some stupid race to kill themselves off developing it for them. And we've certainly found that WiFi and EMR are turning out to be deadly... and the more of it technology uses, the more humanity dies.
Mancer wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:59 am
That's a scary thought. Basically, you're saying we're just playing into their hand?
I would think so. Wave some money in someone's face, and ethics and scruples disappear. We've been "sold out," but as willing slaves for short-term gain.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Quantum computer

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:09 am

Today I saw this article in this finnish alternate media site, that raised my interest when I read it further and saw this bit:
The quantum computer plans to “grab the shadows” of other parallel universes and bring them into our reality. These machines can be used to bring the demons from “parallel” universes into our world and to communicate with them.
This is the source and its an old article hope it works for all that are interested to read it. https://christianjournal.net/featured/d ... d-science/
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Quantum computer

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:31 am

Ilkka wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:09 am
This is the source and its an old article hope it works for all that are interested to read it. https://christianjournal.net/featured/d ... d-science/
Frightening, because it rings of truth. For the first time in a long time, I find myself siding with Christianity!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The New Sorcerers: Magicians

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:37 pm

A lengthy but fascinating video done by a Catholic monastery, showing that the "illusions" done by modern magicians may not be illusions, at all, but the works of an unseen (demonic) entity that they have cut a deal with for fame and power... just like it says in the ancient text.

Very revealing... I've done some checking on these "tricks" and some of them defy Natural laws--unless there is something unseen doing the work. Most seem to be based on quantum entanglement--the ability to move objects from one place to another, instantly. Still analyzing... and those Chinese Bian Lian "face changers" have me stumped... cannot be tissue paper masks, particularly when they can change their ENTIRE outfit in the blink of an eye (did a frame-by-frame analysis and the changes occur between frames... less than 1/25th of a second!)

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Re: The New Sorcerers: Magicians

Post by animus » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:46 am

LoneBear wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:37 pm
A lengthy but fascinating video done by a Catholic monastery, showing that the "illusions" done by modern magicians may not be illusions, at all, but the works of an unseen (demonic) entity that they have cut a deal with for fame and power... just like it says in the ancient text.
This is probably not limited to magicians only. Other artists, especially singers, may also have struck some deals. Some even admit it; they simply let another consciousness take over the body for a period of time.

The Youtube-User Xendrius made these kinds of videos over 4 years ago. I watched his demon magician compilations at a time prior to reading the daniel papers and even then I was (and still am) convinced that a lot of the stuff is no cheap trick. Some of it may indeed be explained away with simple tricks out of the magic tool box, or perhaps even with actors and CGI but there are so many performances, especially those in front of a live audience that go beyond such trickery.

Here is a picture of Mirin Dajo stabbed through his torso by three 8mm hollow rapiers. After that they let water flow through the rapiers to prove that this is no simple trick but really happening.

This is why people don't like the idea of wizardry. It is always portrayed with horrifying thoughts, pain, darkness, devils and deceit. Christians and especially Muslims are personally affronted by this. The Qur'an tells people to stay away from wizards, so they simply ignore or go mental over every honest guy who is intrigued by the physics of it. And Hollywood does the rest, when it equates everything occult with evil. No chance to get hardcore blue-vMeme-typed people look at it objectively and take into consideration that there is also another side to it.*

It is entertaining though! And no harm is done, except maybe to the ones who struck the deals. Their choice. But their fame is not really deserved if technically it is somebody else doing the magic. (It is akin to somebody who is enjoying his fame from a book that a ghost writer has written for him.) Still, I would be interested to know how such deals work, especially what it costs those people to live a life in fame and luxury. It can't be a selling your soul for all eternity since that would be a bit out of proportion.

Btw, Xendrius also uploaded a video where somebody seems to be possessed by an entity. (Or is REALLY high on drugs. Or both...)

* In case Muslim readers are interested in considering a different perspective, here are two excerpts from my emails with a strict Islam devotee where I tried to reason through analogies.

[...] For example: If you have eyes to see you can predict with high accuracy if an apple will be sweet (because it is red colored) instead of sour (because it is still green). Your sight might be blurry at first but with time and training you might see very clearly and far away. Yet a world completely filled with blind people wouldn't understand how you do that, since they don't even know what red or green is. They are blind and thus oblivious to that part of nature! Their psyche wouldn't allow for that NATURAL information to come through to their waking consciousness because they are not ready yet for that kind of information. They need to grow first, so that they won't abuse the new skill. In the meantime they will simply call you a name to distinguish you from themselves. How about psychic? You can see beforehand what an apple will taste like without touching, smelling or eating it. A psychic indeed. They might even call you a wizard since you are now able to do everything way faster than anybody else and take influence on the world around you like nobody is able to. You don't need the blindman's stick anymore and can run at full speed in any direction you want. You can predict that there is water up ahead because you see the ocean. And the mountains, the valley, etc. You can distinguish more stuff from one another than anybody else due to your new gained eyesight and the ability to see a color spectrum (but only a segment of it! You can't see x-rays for example.). You can mix a few chemical substances to create a new one. You will become the best chemist. You can see which people will run into each other on the street and thus connect some dots. You can interact more with animals because you see what they like to eat the most and can attract them with that food. You are more in tune with nature than any other person. And yet, you aren't really doing anything major other than using your own sense of sight! You are not to blame if you are one of the first 'psychics' in your society to have developed this... If people are happy being blind and keeping their eyelids shut, then so be it. Not your problem. Of course, you can help them and give suggestions on how to move the eyelids upwards but, well..., it seldom is worth the effort because if it requires work, they usually don't want to hear it. That is, if they even believe you in the first place, since they don't have the eyesight to see or understand what you relate. They might even hate you because they were warned to be cautious around someone like you. People's fear of the unknown or perhaps it is also jealousy of the skills may become a problem and may even result in your death. (burn the witch!) People want to hear all about how Nature works until you give them a truth which they are not ready to handle yet or doesn't fit their view, resulting in them running away as fast and far away from you as possible. Back to their own source of "true information" to find stability again. Thus missing a great chance to evolve further.

Now, what would a slavemaster do in order to "protect" his slaves from this naturally gained sense and new knowledge? He would make it appear bad and evil and say something like this: "No wizard is to be trusted or else you go against God and will be punished!" Sound familiar? Yes, apparently those nature loving guys are the most evil sort of all mankind. Don't you ever talk to them, otherwise they will put you under the spell of becoming more in tune with nature... [...]

[...] Being inside the labyrinth of lies, you need to learn how to recognize the dead ends (there is usually a pattern to them!) and then you won't have to go every single route to the very end. In other words: before you go even deeper into Islam, try taking a look at other religions first and find the similarities and how they connect with each other. Then take a look at what science and history says, including the old books from the middle ages and before. Getting outside of the labyrinth usually requires some out-of-box thinking. So instead of dizzily wandering about, you might want to start digging a tunnel and work yourself out of the labyrinth through the underground. If you are lucky, you will find some like-minded people on your way who had the same idea.

To give another analogy: Imagine you would have spent all life long in a planetarium and be thinking that you see actual stars. In order to see the truth of it, you need to step OUT first and see the planetarium for what it is: an artificial construct confining your thinking to whatever is inside the "domed building". But from the inside alone you will hardly ever get to that conclusion! Right now, what you are doing, is changing seats for a better spot and perspective of the artificial stars. How about stop looking to the sky and instead turning your head around and searching for how your information came to be. Look for the projector! And don't trust the guy who preaches "these stars are real and have always been so." Question him! AND his handbook! If you are willing to spend your rest of the life with this world view, you better make sure you have done your homework first, i.e. a thorough, detailed, minute and in-depth examination with a highly skeptical attitude towards things. Don't be satisfied with anything less. You are still young and your life deserves it.
Now, take a guess how many people are actually doing that and compare it with how many people are NOT questioning the stuff they believe is true? Humanity is heading for its doom for a reason![...]

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:08 pm

animus wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:46 am
This is why people don't like the idea of wizardry. It is always portrayed with horrifying thoughts, pain, darkness, devils and deceit. Christians and especially Muslims are personally affronted by this. The Qur'an tells people to stay away from wizards, so they simply ignore or go mental over every honest guy who is intrigued by the physics of it.
Not to mention Exodus 22:18, “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.”

Been digging through some more old texts and noticed something... words have swapped meaning. When I was young and Catholic, the Trinity was the Father, Son and the Holy GHOST -- not the "Holy Spirit." Got curious as to why, and found that the meanings have flipped. In the ancient texts:

Ghost: an invisible being.
Spirit: a disembodied spirit of the dead.

You've seen it in old films, where they do seances to bring back the spirit of the dead (not the ghost of the dead).

These days, it is reversed: a spirit is an invisible being and a ghost is the soul of the dead.

The same confusion has occurred between wizards and sorcerers. In the old days, wizards were men learned in the mystical arts--and sought after to remove evil. Sorcerers are the magicians of today, where they make a deal with a ghost (invisible entity) to do their bidding in exchange for their soul. And note... Gandalf is usually walking around in the woods by himself, yet a Sorcerer has a horde of evil followers. It would seem that part of the sorcery deal is to collect a following.
animus wrote:
And Hollywood does the rest, when it equates everything occult with evil. No chance to get hardcore blue-vMeme-typed people look at it objectively and take into consideration that there is also another side to it.
Yep, just like the remake of Sabrina... take a wonderful, fun series and turn it dark and evil--so it shows up first in the search engines. Hollywood is promoting a demonic agenda which tells you something about those that run Hollywood.

I suppose we need a replacement for "wizard"... something more like the Jedi.
animus wrote:
It is entertaining though! And no harm is done, except maybe to the ones who struck the deals. Their choice. But their fame is not really deserved if technically it is somebody else doing the magic. (It is akin to somebody who is enjoying his fame from a book that a ghost writer has written for him.) Still, I would be interested to know how such deals work, especially what it costs those people to live a life in fame and luxury. It can't be a selling your soul for all eternity since that would be a bit out of proportion.
I'm sure the soul is "consumed" when the contract is up. Or should I say, "harvested," after being gorged with bioenergy from the fame.

The ancient rituals always demanded blood sacrifice, but I not believe it is the physical blood that is the "currency" here... it is the bioenergy associated with it. If it was just blood, demons could run around with big straws sucking people dry when they wanted to. It appears to be more complicated than that. The need a focus to draw bioenergy in, the sorcerer, magician, priest,... any famous person. It appears to act more like a feeding process.

I know this kind of discussion unsettles people--and it should. It is part of social programming not to question the occult, so it can be freely used to control you. Knowledge is still your best defense.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:22 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:08 pm
How about the psioneers. :)
I know this kind of discussion unsettles people--and it should. It is part of social programming not to question the occult, so it can be freely used to control you. Knowledge is still your best defense.
Reminds of the movie The Man From Earth (2007). A bunch of professors all in one room trying to make sense of their colleague's sudden insistence that he is over thousands of years old. He relates stories from the past and sees how everybody reacts.
The psychologist thinks he is some sort of vampire living off other peoples life force. The religious fanatic doesn't believe anything that contradicts the stories from the bible. Another one thinks he is simply a lunatic. His talk unsettled EVERYBODY. A great movie.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:38 am

LoneBear wrote:
The ancient rituals always demanded blood sacrifice, but I not believe it is the physical blood that is the "currency" here... it is the bioenergy associated with it. If it was just blood, demons could run around with big straws sucking people dry when they wanted to. It appears to be more complicated than that. The need a focus to draw bioenergy in, the sorcerer, magician, priest,... any famous person. It appears to act more like a feeding process.

Why all those chrurches around the world have pointy roofs. Perhaps the demons are just above them sucking the Qi out of believers having "good" time listening preaches and singing along etc. That might be the "straw" (more of a funnel in this case) that demons use to suck peoples Qi with.

I think that in concert where there are more people than in church the Qi goes first to the performer or through that said performer to the demon(s). Maybe they have secret sound in the mix that has this kind of triggering effect for demon feeding. Reminds me of Ori from SG-1 and their priests that were blindly following "the way of the Ori".
Enjoy the Silence

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:31 pm

animus wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:22 pm
LoneBear wrote:
How about the psioneers. :)
Better perhaps. The Djedi were Eqyptian priests/magicians who were dedicated to protecting the Pharaoh. However, I don't see the Star Wars Jedi as being good role models.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:28 pm

animus wrote:
LoneBear wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:37 pm

I think you can imagine how the deals work, since I think your assessment that another consciousness enters the magician or singer when they are performing is accurate. They would have to spend time and energy desiring, summoning or otherwise establishing a connection with another entity to take over their bodies to perform certain feats. As to what it costs them, just about anything we could consider as give one their sense of humanity. I would imagine it to be extremely rare for one to regain their "own self" back after their contract with the demonic entity expires. They would have to feel a deep sense of remorse for any chance of recovery and re-individuation. My opinion stems just from an understanding of the Law of Hypnotic Rhythm, which is the force of repetition that creates habits. Habits can be broken, but it's difficult when the habits are created from the effects of an action without doing any of the corresponding work. So when the contract expires, the person wants to be re-stimulated, but can't do it by themselves, creating a kind of drug-dependent-like syndrome, and so they likely willingly follow through on the contract and become a servant of the demon. Which is interesting actually.

One can change their mind, which is to say they can change past Agreements they have made in their mind, and since demons enter from the "spiritual realm," that is to say, they enter from the realm from which consciousness affects the normal observable behaviors of biology and matter, I don't think they can form any "unbreakable vow," of sorts... It's just a clever demonic trick. They use the shearing of the chemistry between the body of the host with its original consciousness against the chemistry of the body with the demonic consciousness, which creates an intense desire to return closer to the powers that the demonic consciousness has over the body. The second density desires of the beast/life-unit will favor self-aggrandizement above all else unless there is enough of an ethical self (Ethical Control Units) to control it and choose differently.

In that extreme case where someone can recover from a willing demonic possession, there would still be a sort of demonic residue left in the person. The host would not be able to go back entirely to who they were before the exchange of energies or shearing occurred, but a type of "Third Way" would be developed, where the person still maintains himself, is himself, but not without a yearning to return to an old power. See Bilbo Baggins.

* In case Muslim readers are interested in considering a different perspective, here are two excerpts from my emails with a strict Islam devotee where I tried to reason through analogies.

[...] For example: If you have eyes to see you can predict with high accuracy if an apple will be sweet (because it is red colored) instead of sour (because it is still green). Your sight might be blurry at first but with time and training you might see very clearly and far away. Yet a world completely filled with blind people wouldn't understand how you do that, since they don't even know what red or green is. They are blind and thus oblivious to that part of nature! Their psyche wouldn't allow for that NATURAL information to come through to their waking consciousness because they are not ready yet for that kind of information. They need to grow first, so that they won't abuse the new skill. In the meantime they will simply call you a name to distinguish you from themselves. How about psychic? You can see beforehand what an apple will taste like without touching, smelling or eating it. A psychic indeed. They might even call you a wizard since you are now able to do everything way faster than anybody else and take influence on the world around you like nobody is able to. You don't need the blindman's stick anymore and can run at full speed in any direction you want. You can predict that there is water up ahead because you see the ocean. And the mountains, the valley, etc. You can distinguish more stuff from one another than anybody else due to your new gained eyesight and the ability to see a color spectrum (but only a segment of it! You can't see x-rays for example.). You can mix a few chemical substances to create a new one. You will become the best chemist. You can see which people will run into each other on the street and thus connect some dots. You can interact more with animals because you see what they like to eat the most and can attract them with that food. You are more in tune with nature than any other person. And yet, you aren't really doing anything major other than using your own sense of sight! You are not to blame if you are one of the first 'psychics' in your society to have developed this... If people are happy being blind and keeping their eyelids shut, then so be it. Not your problem. Of course, you can help them and give suggestions on how to move the eyelids upwards but, well..., it seldom is worth the effort because if it requires work, they usually don't want to hear it. That is, if they even believe you in the first place, since they don't have the eyesight to see or understand what you relate. They might even hate you because they were warned to be cautious around someone like you. People's fear of the unknown or perhaps it is also jealousy of the skills may become a problem and may even result in your death. (burn the witch!) People want to hear all about how Nature works until you give them a truth which they are not ready to handle yet or doesn't fit their view, resulting in them running away as fast and far away from you as possible. Back to their own source of "true information" to find stability again. Thus missing a great chance to evolve further.

Now, what would a slavemaster do in order to "protect" his slaves from this naturally gained sense and new knowledge? He would make it appear bad and evil and say something like this: "No wizard is to be trusted or else you go against God and will be punished!" Sound familiar? Yes, apparently those nature loving guys are the most evil sort of all mankind. Don't you ever talk to them, otherwise they will put you under the spell of becoming more in tune with nature... [...]

[...] Being inside the labyrinth of lies, you need to learn how to recognize the dead ends (there is usually a pattern to them!) and then you won't have to go every single route to the very end. In other words: before you go even deeper into Islam, try taking a look at other religions first and find the similarities and how they connect with each other. Then take a look at what science and history says, including the old books from the middle ages and before. Getting outside of the labyrinth usually requires some out-of-box thinking. So instead of dizzily wandering about, you might want to start digging a tunnel and work yourself out of the labyrinth through the underground. If you are lucky, you will find some like-minded people on your way who had the same idea.

To give another analogy: Imagine you would have spent all life long in a planetarium and be thinking that you see actual stars. In order to see the truth of it, you need to step OUT first and see the planetarium for what it is: an artificial construct confining your thinking to whatever is inside the "domed building". But from the inside alone you will hardly ever get to that conclusion! Right now, what you are doing, is changing seats for a better spot and perspective of the artificial stars. How about stop looking to the sky and instead turning your head around and searching for how your information came to be. Look for the projector! And don't trust the guy who preaches "these stars are real and have always been so." Question him! AND his handbook! If you are willing to spend your rest of the life with this world view, you better make sure you have done your homework first, i.e. a thorough, detailed, minute and in-depth examination with a highly skeptical attitude towards things. Don't be satisfied with anything less. You are still young and your life deserves it.
Now, take a guess how many people are actually doing that and compare it with how many people are NOT questioning the stuff they believe is true? Humanity is heading for its doom for a reason![...]
I commend your work and intentions. It feels bizarre to think that I was at a time too where I had to have explained to me the general concept of learning and understanding you can go places in your life, outside of the planetarium as you say. But to someone plugged into the Matrix, there are only categories to choose from and participate in, e.g. engineering, computers, entertainment, business. The Matrix has nothing to do with CREATION, but perpetuation. Innovation, not invention. Because eventually invention by effect dissolves status quos. Perhaps status quo isn't negative in and of itself; it is simply trajectory. If the status quo of a civilization is aimed and is progressing towards strife, violence, chaos, and injustice, or just dumbness as was described in a recent thread, the status quo is undesirable. If the status quo is aimed toward growth, recovery, sustainability, and, a characteristic of Larson's Beyond Time and Space ethical control unit, beauty -- these are desirable and possibly features of the eternal <---a magnificent speech.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:34 am

Andrew wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:28 pm
In that extreme case where someone can recover from a willing demonic possession, there would still be a sort of demonic residue left in the person. The host would not be able to go back entirely to who they were before the exchange of energies or shearing occurred, but a type of "Third Way" would be developed, where the person still maintains himself, is himself, but not without a yearning to return to an old power.
I watched almost an hour of that youtube video above and imagined the demon waving that tie as it would be a snake also keeping the magician in the air and lifting them up and down again. I dont think you need to have demonic posession to have that done. It is more like in that SG-1 episode where Daniel was having "powers" but he didn't have them actually only "Oma Desala" had them powers, thats what I was thinking.

I also think that demons dont tell everything useful to the magician who has apparent hold over them. Interesting quote came to my mind just now from that video what David Blane said about his tattoo in his palm, "It protects me from death" (If I recall it correctly). There might be more to it than meets the eye :D (his tattoo is eye). Might be a requested thing from his demon.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Exorcism

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:48 pm

Andrew wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:28 pm
One can change their mind, which is to say they can change past Agreements they have made in their mind, and since demons enter from the "spiritual realm," that is to say, they enter from the realm from which consciousness affects the normal observable behaviors of biology and matter, I don't think they can form any "unbreakable vow," of sorts... It's just a clever demonic trick.
It would depend on how you define "spiritual realm" in terms of space and time. As near as I can tell from the abilities and behavior of demons, they are not from the cosmic (3D time) nor ethical sectors. They have the ability to manipulate 3D space (levitating people, etc) and pass through solids (3D time). They can transport objects in an instant (quantum entanglement--"jaunting") which means they can move through time while keeping the structure of the object intact. In Larson's discussion of cosmic matter, if M-matter were to enter the cosmic sector (3D time) it explodes (astronomical gamma ray burst), but since the objects don't explode they must be in an "energy" state of equivalent space and staying Material.

My current theory is based on a universe of motion, where all motion has a harmonic relationship with other motions. We see objects because our senses can detect those light harmonics. But we don't see what an X-ray does... it sees though our bodies, which appear as nothing more than a shadow. I believe demons (and angels) exist in a band that is not within our normal sensory perception--all senses, not just visual. They can adjust themselves to encapsulate our "band" in order to manipulate it, which is why they do not need technology.

One of the things Gopi and I discovered with the photon 2.0 research was that everything you were taught from Newton IS WRONG. Light DOES NOT behave like you were taught it does, and it does not have a specific frequency. And I think the old magicians knew that, which is why those in charge directed the Universities to push the Newtonian spectrum--and hide an entire realm from normal perception. If we KNEW about it, we'd have devices that see into that realm--and reveal the demonic activity going on.

As to the "contract with the devil," I have not seen any evidence that a person can just "change their mind." If they do, then they have to consult an exorcist to get the actual work done. Death will break the contract as it breaks the bond between the corpus and anima.

Interesting article done by the experts on demons... Catholic exorcists. What they missed is that the increase in demonic presence correlates 1:1 with the spread of wifi and silicon-based technology.
Irish priest asks for back-up as demand for exorcisms rises 'exponentially'

Dublin, Ireland, Jan 24, 2018 / 11:08 pm (CNA).- An Irish priest and exorcist is asking the country's bishops for more support after noticing a dramatic increase in demonic activity in the country.

In a recent interview with The Irish Catholic, Fr. Pat Collins said he has been overwhelmed with the number of requests for exorcisms from the faithful in Ireland. In an open letter, he has urged the Irish bishops to train more priests to deal with the demand.

“(I)t’s only in recent years that the demand has risen exponentially,” Collins told The Irish Catholic.

Collins’ comments are on par with those of other exorcists throughout the world, including the International Association of Exorcists (IAE), a group of 400 Catholic leaders and priests, which has reported a dramatic increase in demonic activity in recent years.

In 2014, the IAE said the levels of demonic activity throughout the world had reached what they considered a “pastoral emergency.”

Collins said that he was “baffled” that the bishops haven’t trained more exorcists for Ireland, and added that anyone who doesn’t see the need for more exorcists is “out of touch with reality.”

“What I’m finding out desperately, is people who in their own minds believe – rightly or wrongly – that they’re afflicted by an evil spirit,” Collins said.

“I think in many cases they wrongly think it, but when they turn to the Church, the Church doesn’t know what to do with them and they refer them on either to a psychologist or to somebody that they’ve heard of that is interested in this form of ministry, and they do fall between the cracks and often are not helped,” he added.

A spokesperson for the bishops' conference at Maynooth told The Irish Catholic that each diocese is required to have a trained exorcist, who is able to discern the difference between signs of true demonic possession and signs of mental or psychological illness.

“Exorcisms are very rare and this office has not been made aware of any cases of ‘exorcism’ in Ireland in recent years,” the spokesperson said.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church emphasizes the importance of distinguishing between demonic activity and mental illness. From paragraph 1673: “Exorcism is directed at the expulsion of demons or to the liberation from demonic possession through the spiritual authority which Jesus entrusted to his Church. Illness, especially psychological illness, is a very different matter; treating this is the concern of medical science. Therefore, before an exorcism is performed, it is important to ascertain that one is dealing with the presence of the Evil One, and not an illness.”

In April 2015, the Congregation for the Clergy and the Sacerdos Institute hosted a seminar at Rome's Regina Apostolorum University, specifically aimed at training priests and lay people in spotting the differences between psychological problems and demonic possession.

The conference included interventions from a wide range of experts in the field of exorcism, including practicing exorcists, medical professionals, psychologists, lawyers, and theologians.

Recently updated rules of the Catholic rite of exorcism also state that a person who believes they are possessed must first rule out mental illness before seeking an exorcism. If the rite of exorcism is still needed, they may seek out a priest who has been trained and appointed as exorcist for his diocese by his bishop.

Collins noted that it often takes multiple meetings with a person seeking an exorcism to determine precisely what is afflicting them, but noted that whether it is true demonic activity or other problems, the requests have gone up dramatically in recent years.

Father Vincent Lampert, a Vatican-trained exorcist and a parish priest of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis, has previously told CNA that the best defense against demonic possession is staying close to the sacraments.

In his open letter to the Irish bishops, Collins wrote: “...there has been increasing evidence of the malicious activity of the evil one.”

“I can’t judge from my own subjective experience because people see on the internet that I’m supposed to be an exorcist so I get an inordinate number of calls from people, and emails, all I can say is I have that reputation, but it’s only in recent years that the demand has risen exponentially,” he wrote.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Exorcism

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:17 am

LoneBear wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:48 pm
My current theory is based on a universe of motion, where all motion has a harmonic relationship with other motions. We see objects because our senses can detect those light harmonics. But we don't see what an X-ray does... it sees though our bodies, which appear as nothing more than a shadow. I believe demons (and angels) exist in a band that is not within our normal sensory perception--all senses, not just visual. They can adjust themselves to encapsulate our "band" in order to manipulate it, which is why they do not need technology.
So the demons exist between material and cosmic realms in the "light speed area" of scaling. I think they could show themselves as manifestation of some form if they so chose to reveal themselves. Perhaps the gap that the LMs are supposedly creating is unleashing more demons into our realm if they really are being more abundant now than before.
Enjoy the Silence